Morning Sun
Morning Sun
Townie
Morning Sun
Townie
Townie

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:08 am

Post by Morning Sun »

You will also notice I am not voting Klingon. That should be your hint that we shouldn't lynch Klingon today atleast.

~Espeon.
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:11 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

"She must've had a connection with those first ones, with all them in fact, what with the way it turned out. I can't explain it otherwise."

"There was no connection. It's not like she was the cause. More like the end result rather than the beginning."

Morning Sun
(2)
- Marcrell, ShadedMelee
VysePresident (1) - BlankFace
LicketyQuickety (1) - Empoleon Bellapatre
Suzune (1) - Morning Sun
Elbirn (1) - LicketyQuickety
Klingoncelt
(2)
- Elbirn, Firebringer

Not voting: penguin_alien, grapes, Suzune, Klingoncelt, VysePresident

With 13 players alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline: (expired on 2015-09-09 01:01:34)
Morning Sun
Morning Sun
Townie
Morning Sun
Townie
Townie

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:35 am

Post by Morning Sun »

Since everyone wants to know my reads, including my partner:

Scum: Suznne, Marcrell/Shaded(Because they haven't moved their RVS vote yet, which is bad), Klingon (She is oftenly mislynch-bait which I am not playing with today)

Town: LQ (He should fuck off though), Elbirn (Big turnaround from RVS to actual content), Empoleon (In Bella I trust for now).

~Espeon
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Sat Aug 29, 2015 12:19 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 223, Firebringer wrote:
In post 209, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 200, Firebringer wrote:
In post 199, Klingoncelt wrote:Guys, I'm really sick tonight. I can't focus on the game. I'll try again tomorrow.

Hope you feel better Klingon ;(

Even though my gut says you are scum.

@Marcell you just seem 'there' if you know what I mean? Like you are here but kind of in shadows a bit, not noticeable not drawing that much attention. Seems like what scum would do with all these seemingly TvTs going on.

*sigh* I am so tired of being scumread early in the game. How many times do people have to see my Town (or in this case Human) flip before they figure out that I'm not Scum in every damn game I play? It's depressing and demotivating.

Umm Klingon, this post worries me. We all get scum read by someone usually within first day. Why are you so surprised that I did?

This post gives me just bad vibes.

Sorry, ignore it. It was fever ranting. I get pissy when I'm sick.

I can't say anything because ongoing games, but, well, you're in that one on the other site, so you know. Bummed me out.
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
Marcrell
Marcrell
Goon
Marcrell
Goon
Goon

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Sat Aug 29, 2015 1:34 pm

Post by Marcrell »

In post 207, Elbirn wrote:
In post 191, Firebringer wrote:
I just want to note I feel like my town reads are pretty biased. For at least Morning Sun and Elbirn I townread them more because I like them and I am hoping they truly are town with me. Grapes is probably my strongest town read overall, followed by Empoleon

Anyone who thinks fire is scum, read this and tell me that scum fire would be so dead pan honest about townreading me and morning because he likes us. I don't see scum being so blatant and open about buddying.

I can see this. Guess I'll have to townread Fire some.

In post 227, Morning Sun wrote:Since everyone wants to know my reads, including my partner:

Scum: Suznne, Marcrell/Shaded(Because they haven't moved their RVS vote yet, which is bad), Klingon (She is oftenly mislynch-bait which I am not playing with today)

Town: LQ (He should fuck off though), Elbirn (Big turnaround from RVS to actual content), Empoleon (In Bella I trust for now).

~Espeon

Sorry bout that. VOTE: Morning Sun. Good vote right here. You guys should vote it.

Also
In post 203, grapes wrote:^yea I kinda expected a bit more progress than this by the time I got back

heading out to the store and stuff for a while - will give this some attention laterish

https://xkcd.com/621/ It's been 100 posts between your last and this one. Is it all fluff or....

That comic is not as relevant as I expected.
Morning Sun
Morning Sun
Townie
Morning Sun
Townie
Townie

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Sat Aug 29, 2015 1:42 pm

Post by Morning Sun »

Marcell, glad to see you voted out of RVS! :)

Also love the reasons youre voting us. Is it because Suznne is your buddy?
Marcrell
Marcrell
Goon
Marcrell
Goon
Goon

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Sat Aug 29, 2015 2:55 pm

Post by Marcrell »

While I assume she'd make a wonderful buddy, we currently have no affiliation besides being in the same game.

I'm voting you because you're scum.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Sat Aug 29, 2015 3:49 pm

Post by Elbirn »

Hai guys I've been drinking

Anyone here? Talk to meee. I'm watching adult swim, hopefully Rick and morty comes kn. Let's all watch rich and morty aND talk about the game and stuff
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Sat Aug 29, 2015 3:59 pm

Post by Suzune »

I'm here. I've been drinking too so I cannot promise to be lots of help~
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Sat Aug 29, 2015 4:02 pm

Post by Suzune »

Let's talk reads then shall we? Who is your biggest townread?
Morning Sun
Morning Sun
Townie
Morning Sun
Townie
Townie

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Sat Aug 29, 2015 4:34 pm

Post by Morning Sun »

In post 231, Marcrell wrote:While I assume she'd make a wonderful buddy, we currently have no affiliation besides being in the same game.

Id love pplz opinions on this.

~Espeon
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Sat Aug 29, 2015 4:36 pm

Post by Elbirn »

That's fine, drinks mean honesty. Right now morning sun is really town for pushing the game forward. Firebringer I'd kinda noob (with all due respect my friend) but what he's done indicates town to me. I'd say sun is most town, but I look forward to working with fire.

Lq is town too, but he confuses me. I wanna be nice to him. But when we talk I don't fully understand him j think.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Sat Aug 29, 2015 4:39 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 235, Morning Sun wrote:
In post 231, Marcrell wrote:While I assume she'd make a wonderful buddy, we currently have no affiliation besides being in the same game.

~Espeon

His read is wrong, but I think it's interesting that he goes against the grain by pushing obv town ? Idk that scum would do that.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Sat Aug 29, 2015 4:41 pm

Post by Suzune »

In post 235, Morning Sun wrote:

~Espeon

I love playing mafia but I so rarely get the chance, it is saddening. Otherwise, I disagree because I think you are town. No mafia would push the game so hard for answers because it is in the mafia's ffavor to have a quiet game. Marcell must be one of the few people who doubt you. Seems kind of odd, I feel like no one would do that unless they were sure because it would bring such lack of favor to everyone. Therefore, it is not a very mafia thing to do.
Morning Sun
Morning Sun
Townie
Morning Sun
Townie
Townie

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Sat Aug 29, 2015 5:00 pm

Post by Morning Sun »

The thing is, it doesnt do anything town either. And no its not because Im scared of someone scumreading me, its just the fact that its still an RVS and there hasnt been any reason for his vote.

With the lack of participation this game, we dont need people like that.

~Espeon
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Sat Aug 29, 2015 5:03 pm

Post by Suzune »

That is a very fair assessment. Plus the vote is backed by very little reason which makes it suspect as well. If we are going to post so little we need to post more quality information. That is what you are getting at, yes?
penguin_alien
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Sat Aug 29, 2015 5:09 pm

Post by penguin_alien »

In post 166, Suzune wrote:Hm, strongest town game. Out of my current choices I would say 11PM. Day two was my strongest.

This links to a three post thread from 2007? I assume you meant Mini 1683, which did answer my initial musing of whether your slightly formal style was guarded or just your general style.

Not wild about Klingoncelt. I don't like the ratio of game-relevant content to everything else in his posts.

Firebringer feels town here so far in terms of his engaging with people and deliberately interacting with people he's played full games with.

Not feeling much of a flow so far. Might look over a few more ISOs instead of slogging through the whole thread yet again.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Sat Aug 29, 2015 5:11 pm

Post by Suzune »

In post 241, penguin_alien wrote:This links to a three post thread from 2007? I assume you meant Mini 1683, which did answer my initial musing of whether your slightly formal style was guarded or just your general style.
Oh, opps, I apoloise I did not mean for the link to be incorrect.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Sat Aug 29, 2015 5:12 pm

Post by Suzune »

Hm, it's right on my wiki. What did I do wrong. I apologise again.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Sat Aug 29, 2015 5:16 pm

Post by Suzune »

In post 203, grapes wrote:^yea I kinda expected a bit more progress than this by the time I got back

heading out to the store and stuff for a while - will give this some attention laterish

I half expected him to be back later to talk with us about the game. It is hard to post when no one is posting much. I'm actually kind of frustrated by everyone saying their here but not posting. I hate to make people scummier for not playing, because not posting is not a testament to guilt but still...
VysePresident
VysePresident
Mafia Scum
VysePresident
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Sat Aug 29, 2015 6:24 pm

Post by VysePresident »

Okay, reading through the thread now. Posts theoretically should follow in a couple hours, even if it's just my initial impressions. If I fall asleep on the floor, feel free to yell at me.

Mostly posting this so I have something to pressure me into starting. I'm exhausted as heck, and here mostly because I know I need to start somewhere.
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:07 pm

Post by gameplay506 »

Ok tho really why is Fire town? Can somebody talk to me about that.
I have played 2 games with him I think and he was really different. Yes there was a period of doing nothing and just joking but it never went more than just a couple of posts or something. Right now his attitude has been the same for over 10 pages wow. It just seems lazy, actively lurking imo. Doesn't want to get engaged in anything, stays out of all and doesn't even scumhunt. Sorry to say it but he is more lazy/useless than ever ( you know I like you fire don't be offended :3).
Anyway Marcell why are we scum?
~Umbreon
Morning Sun
Morning Sun
Townie
Morning Sun
Townie
Townie

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:08 pm

Post by Morning Sun »

In post 246, gameplay506 wrote:Ok tho really why is Fire town? Can somebody talk to me about that.
I have played 2 games with him I think and he was really different. Yes there was a period of doing nothing and just joking but it never went more than just a couple of posts or something. Right now his attitude has been the same for over 10 pages wow. It just seems lazy, actively lurking imo. Doesn't want to get engaged in anything, stays out of all and doesn't even scumhunt. Sorry to say it but he is more lazy/useless than ever ( you know I like you fire don't be offended :3).
Anyway Marcell why are we scum?
~Umbreon

Ops that belongs here
:igmeou: :igmeou:
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:17 pm

Post by Firebringer »

Not very offended.
I guess my reads list = Not Scum Hunting.

I don't explain my reads throughly, I guess thats why?
I think Marcell, Kling and ShadedMelee are the scum in this game. I might be wrong about 1 maybe 2. But I think at least one of these is scum.

I would put money on it.
Morning Sun
Morning Sun
Townie
Morning Sun
Townie
Townie

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:23 pm

Post by Morning Sun »

The reads list wasn't really much fire :s
Anyway why. Why do you think they are scum?
I wanna figure you so explain it to me.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”