Star Trek Deep Space Nine Season 1 Mafia(game over!)

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #526 (isolation #0) » Sun May 24, 2015 2:57 am

Post by pisskop »

Youre bad at mafia. I was HIs scumbuddy last game
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #537 (isolation #1) » Sun May 24, 2015 12:54 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 125, zabing12 wrote:The other party doesn't have to be active for you to tunnel.

VOTE: davesaz

Hi I was making a document so that my first Large theme might be easier.

WTF is this weaksauce reason to vote?
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #553 (isolation #2) » Sun May 24, 2015 2:26 pm

Post by pisskop »

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #562 (isolation #3) » Sun May 24, 2015 5:48 pm

Post by pisskop »

Nooo, vote scum with me.
vote: Zabing

Also lol Im voted for making spreadsheets.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #599 (isolation #4) » Mon May 25, 2015 4:16 pm

Post by pisskop »

Its that stunning lexicon and the ease with which you talk thats new to me. Like Gawd
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #868 (isolation #5) » Thu May 28, 2015 7:56 am

Post by pisskop »

Are you sure you dn't want to lynch zabing slot?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #926 (isolation #6) » Thu May 28, 2015 9:37 am

Post by pisskop »

Considering the flpow of the game, the period of time he posted, and his timely replace out I'm still more than okay with it. His content was bad. Not even uninvolved kinf of bad town can be when they can find time or energy to get into a game. The bad kind of poor reasoning that smokescreens scum motivation.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #997 (isolation #7) » Thu May 28, 2015 12:16 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 994, Titus wrote:
In post 991, Senator wrote:The question isn't 'loaded', you just got caught up in your own inaccuracies. Why did you try to 'rephrase' my words instead of telling me how I was wrong about your meta? Was I also wrong in Sweet Dreams?

I didn't rephrase anything.
You ought know by now
. Your push is merely a
dodge
and a
smokescreen

You argued I was not scumhunting because I didn't read. I highlight I never read and you should know this.

Not a misrep. Not a rephrase. Just facts.

In post 926, pisskop wrote:Considering the flpow of the game, the period of time he posted, and his timely replace out I'm still more than okay with it. His content was bad. Not even uninvolved kinf of bad town can be when they can find time or energy to get into a game. The bad kind of poor reasoning that
smokescreens
scum motivation.

In post 954, Senator wrote:You came in her and shushed all the little fish up. About all you did. And you're trying to swing a scumread on me for honesty? :|
I really had hoped you knew better than that by now.

In post 992, Senator wrote:Titus can continue to
dodge
all she wants. Its not like I'm going to let her live it down.

Titus can keep parroting.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1003 (isolation #8) » Thu May 28, 2015 12:24 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 994, Titus wrote:You argued I was not scumhunting because I didn't read. I highlight I never read and you should know this.

^And I asked why you felt the need to try to misconstrue my words.

In post 956, Titus wrote:So if you know I never read upon subbing in, how can you argue with a straight face that my lack of reading is scum motivated or not scumhunting?

^This is what you said, and I asked you why you felt the need to purposely misconstrue my words.

In post 949, Senator wrote:You haven't been scumhunting because you haven't read.

^Now suddenly you backpedal to this earlier post?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1035 (isolation #9) » Thu May 28, 2015 1:02 pm

Post by pisskop »

There's a very real distinction between scumreading and saying somebody is anti-town. Its the distinction between anti-town and scum, bad town and scum.

Good job Max.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1038 (isolation #10) » Thu May 28, 2015 1:05 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 1035, pisskop wrote:There's a very real distinction between scumreading and saying somebody is anti-town. Its the distinction between anti-town and scum, bad town and scum.

Good job Max.

I guess bad town is the same as scum. :|

I guess my digging at Titus is just pedantry and not trying to force a frustrated town or scum response.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1187 (isolation #11) » Fri May 29, 2015 8:02 am

Post by pisskop »

What was that vote? Was that hammer?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1203 (isolation #12) » Fri May 29, 2015 8:53 am

Post by pisskop »

Frak.

Intent.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1223 (isolation #13) » Fri May 29, 2015 9:16 am

Post by pisskop »

vot: LQ
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1235 (isolation #14) » Fri May 29, 2015 9:57 am

Post by pisskop »

Ugh does anyone have day powrs like Monkey's last game?

I'd like HI to ask Monkey if there are any Daypowers :x

Spoiler: .
don't do that
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1302 (isolation #15) » Fri May 29, 2015 12:56 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 1292, Senator wrote:
In post 1290, Titus wrote:
In post 1288, Senator wrote:Are you just scared of a lylo you know isn't for at least 5 days.

And we know this how?

Like you don't know how theme games work. Do they flow differently than large normals? Has any large game been ended in less than?

In post 1294, Senator wrote:
In post 1289, Titus wrote:
In post 1285, Senator wrote:See, we've just sent Town cops, weak hiders, Trackers, Docs, and w.e. else into a blind night. They dont know who scum is. The scum know who town is , however.

And this is a better scenario at D3 or D4 because...

Because one D2 or 3 we have our choice flips, our reactions the very next day, and then we have wagons. You like those.

Titus,you gonna get back to me on this, or are you capitulating?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1348 (isolation #16) » Fri May 29, 2015 3:13 pm

Post by pisskop »

Post what you mean and stop being shy.

HI, you're really scumreading me? Like, we shared a scumchat :(
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1389 (isolation #17) » Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:10 pm

Post by pisskop »

hah!

HI was going to claim, then force my lynch?

For shame, HI. Im sad you cant read me like I you -_-
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1399 (isolation #18) » Fri Jun 05, 2015 3:11 am

Post by pisskop »

I think that scum kill got blocked N1, as a claimed miller and hider are unliikrly scum kills.

So I think our blockers should consider that
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1417 (isolation #19) » Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:43 am

Post by pisskop »

TALs little moral lesson is silly. I wat content from him, not sweettalk.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1521 (isolation #20) » Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:51 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1520, Nero Cain wrote:You. You seem to push back against everyone man.

In post 1449, Nero Cain wrote:I can sorta understand being suspicious of everyone but its kinda flailish and makes me want to get rid of you.

But I'm clearly not suspicious of everyone. Nero, you clearly aren't reading.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1548 (isolation #21) » Sat Jun 06, 2015 5:12 pm

Post by pisskop »

Also wtf mate. Aren't you in the 'CDB is scumz because hider' camp?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1607 (isolation #22) » Mon Jun 08, 2015 3:07 am

Post by pisskop »

I think that town Titus is more than capable of bulguarding a wagon all day and continuing our game's tradition of zero content wagons.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1608 (isolation #23) » Mon Jun 08, 2015 3:08 am

Post by pisskop »

But I know scum Titus can.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1609 (isolation #24) » Mon Jun 08, 2015 3:08 am

Post by pisskop »

Nero's meta. Mah gut. His actions.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1816 (isolation #25) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 4:20 pm

Post by pisskop »

Nah. I'm not going to listen to you tomorrow talk about I tried to stop
this
lynch as well.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1837 (isolation #26) » Sat Jun 13, 2015 2:46 pm

Post by pisskop »

vote cdb. RIPs always something like this
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1841 (isolation #27) » Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:03 pm

Post by pisskop »

I think RIP is a bad lynch for this game. Weaker case
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2017 (isolation #28) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 6:43 am

Post by pisskop »

vote: Sinsun

Can we hammer CDB yet?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2086 (isolation #29) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:41 am

Post by pisskop »

Cant. Im lynching you tomorrow because this shitstain of a lynch is going to got hrough.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2411 (isolation #30) » Sat Jun 20, 2015 2:21 am

Post by pisskop »

Kira Nerys.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2412 (isolation #31) » Sat Jun 20, 2015 2:21 am

Post by pisskop »

Keys is the Halo chick's name.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2429 (isolation #32) » Sat Jun 20, 2015 9:20 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 2382, MonkeyMan576 wrote:
Day ends Sunday, June 21st(extended), 8:45 PM USA Mountain Time or when a lynch occurs[/b]
[/area]

(expired on 2015-06-20 20:45:00)
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2430 (isolation #33) » Sat Jun 20, 2015 9:20 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 2429, pisskop wrote:
In post 2382, MonkeyMan576 wrote:
Day ends Sunday, June 21st(extended), 8:45 PM USA Mountain Time or when a lynch occurs[/b]
[/area]

(expired on 2015-06-21 20:45:00)

Eb Wop
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2498 (isolation #34) » Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:53 am

Post by pisskop »

Im not claiming my role. You all are dumbassses and deserve to follow sinsun into a great loss.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4835 (isolation #35) » Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:23 pm

Post by pisskop »

this game. way to lynch the player with the berst reads and a gun
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4838 (isolation #36) » Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:30 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 4836, Titus wrote:Your "best read" was that I was scum. :/

what? when?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4844 (isolation #37) » Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:48 pm

Post by pisskop »

town was p dumb
titus still seems to think i was pushing her and sinsum fucked D1,2 and i stopped listening to him after
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4845 (isolation #38) » Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:49 pm

Post by pisskop »

all butthurt still, obvs
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4867 (isolation #39) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 1:44 pm

Post by pisskop »

Hes right.

Its hard to push a player as competent when theyre being read for the opposite. ;)

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”