Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:26 pm

Post by Accountant »

@wanderer: That's the scummiest of VG's posts, but I feel that what makes him really scummy is the fact that he basically quit the moment pressure was applied.

@SamX: That huge wall of pros and cons, those are my reasons.

I feel ready to switch to a gob lynch now since Wanderer is generating content and nobody seems willing to push on him. He's still my strongest scumread, however, and unless something changes I will probably vote him again tomorrow.

@gob: I feel that vijay is vanilla town.

has anyone considered that the Salamence slot might be a jester?
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:38 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 379, Accountant wrote:@wanderer: That's the scummiest of VG's posts, but I feel that what makes him really scummy is the fact that he basically quit the moment pressure was applied.

I feel ready to switch to a gob lynch now since Wanderer is generating content and nobody seems willing to push on him. He's still my strongest scumread, however, and unless something changes I will probably vote him again tomorrow.

His is why I hate playing fucking minis.
Ldumb stupid shit like that.

Am I a fucking Jester? For fuck sake there cant be jesters in this game, fuck.
SamX
SamX
Goon
SamX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:56 pm

Post by SamX »

Claiming town as soon as he's put into the game? Mmm, that's raising my eyebrows...
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:08 pm

Post by Accountant »

I was being sarcastic. In clearer terms, what I meant was that your slot has been acting scummy as hell and shitposting ceaselessly.
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: The country with the many dykes because we are below sealevel (GMT +1)

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:28 pm

Post by Wanderer-nl »

In post 382, Accountant wrote:I was being sarcastic. In clearer terms, what I meant was that your slot has been acting scummy as hell and shitposting ceaselessly.

How? The slot combined has 6 posts. Or 7. Don't remember exactly.
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: The country with the many dykes because we are below sealevel (GMT +1)

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:31 pm

Post by Wanderer-nl »

Accountant, I asked you yesterday to update your numbers on gob, you planning on doing that today?

(I'm taking ceaselessly to mean without stopping, 7 posts doesn't qualify as ceaselessly to me, if you meant it different let me know. I made languagefails before..)
I feel like voting Accountant but I'm out of bed for like 2 mins so I wanna wake up first.
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:56 pm

Post by Wanderer-nl »

In post 379, Accountant wrote:@wanderer: That's the scummiest of VG's posts, but I feel that what makes him really scummy is the fact that he basically quit the moment pressure was applied.

Ok so again I ask, what is scummy about 116?
Why aren't you voting your strongest scumread right now?
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:57 pm

Post by Wanderer-nl »

VOTE: Accountant
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:32 pm

Post by Accountant »

116 presents an intentionally misleading set of choices and seems like an overblown obfuscation meant to conceal a scumslip. I don't like it at all.

"Ceaselessly" meaning that he never ceases his shitposting, from first post being a rather weak RVS to the present, across three separate accounts.

Why aren't you voting your strongest scumread right now?

I am. You are my strongest scumread, or rather your slot is. I haven't unvoted yet.

Updated gob numbers:
Powerful role like Cop: 3%
Vanilla Townie: 20%
Scum: 75%
Buffer(aka "give or take this amount of percentage points"): 2%

@Wanderer: Why are you voting me, by the way? If you want to stop yourself from being lynched, gob is your best bet, so I'm interpreting this as a genuine scumread on me. My question is what posts of mine seem scummy to you?

General Observations:
- Haschel Cedricson has voted me and named me as his top scumread, but I don't feel like he is applying heavy pressure. He's stopped questioning me and there wasn't any "we need more votes on Accountant!" call or anything like that.

-SamX is scummier in my eyes. The way he jumped on me right after Klingoncelt does feels opportunistic, and I don't remember him contributing significantly during the early stages of the game. #381 is a trash post, it's calculatedly vague; if Scum!SamX wants to push a mislynch on Salamence(who is an easy ML slot) he can point to this to springboard, but if things don't turn it out that way he can brush it off as an idle comment. In other words, it feels like scum trying to remain flexible and not commit to an opinion that he can be questioned on.

-Salamence, you won't be fulfilling your wincon, no matter what align you are, if you refuae to generate content.
stoz
stoz
Goon
stoz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:55 pm

Post by stoz »

In post 358, Wanderer-nl wrote:@stoz: Can you comment on what I said about Gob?

I think your best point by far is that gob leaves himself openings to change his reads.

In post 378, Salamence20 wrote:Ok, Im town. Discuss?

Salamence20, what was your number one reason for opening with that claim?

I think lynching Dessew gives far more information than lynching gob. Dessew that flipped scum would have motivation to defend both a town gob and a scum gob, but a Dessew that flipped town would not implicate gob at all. A flip on gob tells us much less about Dessew.

I still think VeeGee was scummy, and Wanderer's replace-in guns blazing reminds me so much of BlueBloodedToffee replacing in as scum my last game.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:15 am

Post by Accountant »

I still think VeeGee was scummy, and Wanderer's replace-in guns blazing reminds me so much of BlueBloodedToffee replacing in as scum my last game.

Do you mean this in a meta sense or an analytical sense("BBT employed the scum strategy of being aggressive upon replacement to further his scum aims, and Wanderer is doing it too for the same reasons")?
gob
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2015 1:17 am

Post by gob »

In post 371, Wanderer-nl wrote:
@gob: What are your thoughts on the other things I said about Vijay?

I think Vidjay is town, im more concerned about what VeeGee said.

i thought i already replied to this tbh, i said after re-reading he looked less bored than he did real time, i think him avoiding me is very suspicious however.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2015 1:37 am

Post by Accountant »

I think Vidjay is town

is very suspicious however

Pick one.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2015 3:03 am

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 381, SamX wrote:Claiming town as soon as he's put into the game? Mmm, that's raising my eyebrows...

If I had a scum PM I would have said Im scum.

Town doesnt lie.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2015 3:04 am

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 388, stoz wrote:
In post 358, Wanderer-nl wrote:@stoz: Can you comment on what I said about Gob?

I think your best point by far is that gob leaves himself openings to change his reads.

In post 378, Salamence20 wrote:Ok, Im town. Discuss?

Salamence20, what was your number one reason for opening with that claim?

I think lynching Dessew gives far more information than lynching gob. Dessew that flipped scum would have motivation to defend both a town gob and a scum gob, but a Dessew that flipped town would not implicate gob at all. A flip on gob tells us much less about Dessew.

Because Im not going to be able to read this until tomorrow and why not.

Everyone needs to know: Im town
gob
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2015 3:04 am

Post by gob »

In post 391, Accountant wrote:
I think Vidjay is town

is very suspicious however

Pick one.

LOL i am picking one, thats why i said town. I cant deny he has been suspicious, but i still believe he is town. :giggle:
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:20 am

Post by Hopkirk »

In post 356, stoz wrote:Sorry, totally missed Wanderer-nl's posts, I only saw Havingfitz at the top of the "new posts since you started typing" page.

No one should be surprised that Wanderer finds gob scum, it is the only competing wagon to the one on VeeGee / herself.

As I observed at the end of my last game, in both games I have played 3 people replaced out and 2 of those were scum. Now I know that isn't a big sample size, but also note that one of the scum that replaced out in my last game was VeeGee himself, and here we are all over again. I'll still happily lynch Wanderer, and a gob town flip would only further cement that.

Could you explain what you mean by a "a gob town flip would only further cement that."

@Gob: Points made in 151 and 271 and 308. I haven’t seen any response to them that reduces my scumread.
@Accountant: What are you using Bayes for there?
I’m going to go through a few iso rereads, starting with accountant.
gob
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:42 am

Post by gob »

Okay Hopkrik

@post 151
I already stated my reads were bad, lol.

@Post 271
I was not aware that mafia did not fence-sit on this site, i was mis-informed.

With that said im going to guess "tone" means nothing to you, or you just like to pretend the word doesnt exist.

@308
"Secondly, most of your post is implying I think Klingon is scum. I’ve said I think she’s town, instead of referencing what I actually said- about your read looking inconsistent with your reasoning, you try and misrepresent me."

Well when someones formatting is so fucking terrible its hard to tell when you're talking to me or someone else. Fix it before you criticize me.
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:04 am

Post by Hopkirk »

Early stuff nullish. In retrospect, not really sure why I thought she looked town here.
Initial vote on veegee (135) is based on Vijay’s post- kind of strange accountant went from 116 is null/could be town to 116 is scummy as hell. Could show lack of original scumhunting.
167- Scumread on vijay for vijay’s position on veegee despite the fact accountant sheeped that position is pretty strange/confusing if from town.
203- Claims to have scumread on Dessew yet doesn’t like me voting him. The Dessew read also comes despite 167 also saying she wanted to see more of Dessew, then nothing to really justify the “Dessew is one of my two strongest scumreads”. Also describing Gob’s reads as clear doesn’t sound right to me. Here accountant also gives a scumread on Gob.
205- “convince me to vote Gob” at veegee. Possibly didn’t expect veegee wagon to grow so fast/wants to leave.
212- This isn’t as bad as it’s been made out, I don’t like quickhammers, and I like using the day so I can see where she’s coming from. On the other hand, the “we need to lynch veegee” sounds like she’s made her mind up, despite trying to give a different impression.
244- Why is this a Gob case instead of a veegee case? This doesn’t seem to match with her prior momentum. I don’t see how Gob’s reads had strong opinions (strawman pros?). The actual numbers (using numbers) don’t really strike me as bad though.
249- Also could be encouraging Veegee again. On the other hand I don’t see this as a pairing or Accountant would have her vote on Gob.
262- Sounds rather image conscious.
294- “I've received many reasons to leave the VeeGee lynch, including the presence of more popular targets like Dessew or gob.” She could have left the Veegee wagon quite easily which makes me think they aren’t together. Claiming that Dessew is a more popular wagon on the other hand is pretty weird.
379- “I feel ready to switch to a gob lynch now since Wanderer is generating content and nobody seems willing to push on him. He's still my strongest scumread, however, and unless something changes I will probably vote him again tomorrow.” Given Wanderer has more votes on him than anyone else this makes 0 sense. It also sounds like accountant wants to make a push on a weak player as she doesn’t want to push on Wanderer. I don’t see why she didn’t make a case on her top scum again.
382- I don’t see how you really have an alignment read on prod dodge, prod dodge, get replaced. You also didn’t really mention trivium (much) earlier.

I’d like to see Accountant’s scumcase on veegee in the same way as the one you made on Gob.
Also who do you see as veegee’s partners?

Current conclusion: I could see Accountant as scum, need to read a few more slots though (after dinner).

(@Gob: I have seen your post but not read it yet as i want to post this whole thing first)
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:13 am

Post by Hopkirk »

151- Stating reads lists are bad can be done by the mafia if they come under fire for them. Can you explain the mindset behind these reads? Just disassociating yourself from them doesn’t stop them being a (major/ my biggest come to think of it) reason for my scumread on you. What i really want to see is what your thought process was.
271- I wasn’t asking about fence-sitting, I was asking about how your conclusion was reached as up until then it sounded like a scumread (based on tone). How does fence sitting relate to this- do you mean your read changed or something?
308- It was only a few spaces missing really. Can you explain if anything changed on rereading said posts?
gob
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:17 am

Post by gob »

151- got bored, wanted to move the game forward

271-On accountant? yes my read changed.

308- im still failing to see a question i havent answered yet.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”