Mini 1699 - #swag wars: THE empire strikes back (swaggedout)

pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3125 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:29 pm

Post by pieguyn »

i would argue that GIF's sense of balance is off and that that instance of 9-3-1 was scum sided
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3126 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:52 pm

Post by implosion »

In post 3121, Wickedestjr wrote:
In post 3119, implosion wrote:I think I probably wouldn't go for a vig claim as a SK. I'd probably just kill someone who was suspicious of me but I don't remember being under any suspicion at that point in the game, so I guess I'd just kill a generic threat like ffery.

Why would you consider this optimal?

I wasn't really thinking particularly far. If I wanted to give an actually accurate answer to this question I'd need to look at the end of day one, but I'm not entirely sure if that would even be accurate because I have no idea what my mindset would be going into a game like this as a serial killer.

With regards to RC. The first thing to discuss is his claim. He's been falling back a lot upon the laurel that the rolecop confirms his role, i.e. the existence of a rolecop should make his role more reasonable to exist. While this is not strictly true, it is somewhat true that a rolecop makes more sense with a miller in the game. Jailkeeper isn't a particularly useful role to find because it can easily be scum; vig is a role that confirms itself anyway. There isn't a whole lot of utility for a rolecop in this game with only vanilla townies alive other than myself, even if there's some scum who gives a positive.

Next there's the claim itself, i.e. the whole "i'm not a vt" debacle. That way of claiming just adds obstacles as scum - if he gets lynched that day, he has to explain why he wasn't nightkilled or why nothing else strange happened because he's obviously going to claim that he was trying to draw a nightkill.

His Vinkah/OS tunnel comprises literally the entirety of his d3. It's either town who was just caught in what turned out to be a bad tunnel, or scum resting on their laurels. I guess he could have been trying to defend Nacho from being the next likely lynch target but I don't feel like defending Nacho would be super high priority for the scum at that point. I think the tunnel seems more likely from town given that he had a very detailed case at the start of the day - I can see it as very reasonable for town to have tunneled that deeply, but I think RC-scum would have given himself at least some outs. If OS is lynched and flips town of course that makes RC look bad. If Nacho were lynched and flipped scum, that would also make him look bad even though he'd been putting some suspicion on Nacho because he'd been tunneling the other wagon so hard. It just doesn't make that much sense.

Another thing that pinged town was the series of posts from -2130. The emotion felt genuine to me and it did feel to me like that particular series of posts made him look like very clear town at least at face value, so 2129 in particular felt genuine to me. The posts after that where he's mocking OS about his miller claim too. His overall attitude in that exchange just feels like it comes from town.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3127 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:05 am

Post by RedCoyote »

In post 3104, Wickedestjr wrote:
In post 3011, RedCoyote wrote:UNVOTE: No Lynch; VOTE: Wicked

In post 3012, RedCoyote wrote:I have no idea how to scumhunt anymore.

Clearly. :igmeou:

I think you're town and this vote actually makes me more comfortable saying that, but I'm pretty disappointed by this. You may have given up, but I haven't and I didn't play for >120 pages and >45 days to get mis-lynched in MyLo so easily - there's zero resistance to the thought of lynching me. If you're town, this is unfair (both to me and any other townies that care) and I know that you should unvote.

Why isn't it Pie/NS?

UNVOTE: Wicked

Well, I tend not to think their dance on D3 was fake, Wicked. Though, admittedly, I was surprised with how quickly they ended up coming together and coalescing behind a Nacho vote. Does that strike you as odd?

Let me show everyone what I'm referring to in case we've forgotten:

Spoiler: pie attacks ns
In post 1896, pieguyn wrote:
In post 1883, notscience wrote:1) Okay, I now have no reservations. Pie is scum. The end of the day is the first time I've really been *into* the game. I can understand her misreading me throughout the rest of the game. Not then. That's bullshit. Especially when I KNOW she is big on actually reading the thread and understanding what is going on- if she was ACTUALLY town she would see Tammy's blowing what I say way out of proportion and me trying to explain that and work with her is something town-me would do. Also, this is me redacting my prior redaction that she needs to see some time in the limelight when I flip town.

LOL

vote: notscience

give me a second and i'll explain why you're spouting bullshit here

In post 1897, pieguyn wrote:
In post 1883, notscience wrote:1) Okay, I now have no reservations. Pie is scum. The end of the day is the first time I've really been *into* the game. I can understand her misreading me throughout the rest of the game. Not then. That's bullshit. Especially when I KNOW she is big on actually reading the thread and understanding what is going on- if she was ACTUALLY town she would see Tammy's blowing what I say way out of proportion and me trying to explain that and work with her is something town-me would do. Also, this is me redacting my prior redaction that she needs to see some time in the limelight when I flip town.

First off, you know just as well as I do that you're more than capable of getting "into" games as scum and have demonstrated as much on several occasions (and have acknowledged as much *in this game*). So you trying to push that oh my god you're town and people should be able to see it after it is disingenuous as fuck.

Second, no, Tammy did not "blow what you say way out of proportion", and you pushing that she did reads like blatant manipulation. In the first place, you shouldn't have thought her being a non-factor in this game was a reason to be concerned about her here. And then when she asked you about it, you didn't answer it. But, regardless, her being concerned about you claiming she doesn't setup spec did not, in fact, have to do with how she plays on a general level. I think she was pretty obviously concerned because you had missed her setup spec'ing in this game, multiple times, since practically the very start of the game. The logic there is consistent; and even if you just happened to miss it, it is perfectly reasonable that someone would find that hard to believe.

I also refuse to believe you make after the whole claimgate after she got paranoid she'd get lynched. At that point, she was really fucking obviously town and I am 100% sure you should have been able to recognize it by then. You acting unsure about her, or like she could potentially be "scum manipulating her meta" entirely ignores everything about how it actually played out and it reads like you're blatantly acting here. The only reason she even brought it up was because YOU hadn't noticed where she had setup spec'd before; so claiming it could be her manipulating her meta after the fact is fucking awful. And if you *were* concerned that that was she was doing, why didn't you just ... ask her about it? I don't see you actually asking her anything to work out what your read on her actually is, and when she tried to ask you to elaborate on what was giving you reservations about her here, you kept ignoring it and saying stuff like "I'm not sure so I don't see why it's a big deal". And when she asked you why you thought she'd specifically go out of her way to tailor her meta to you as opposed to other people in the game, we got ... nothing. So how the hell were you trying to "work with her" here?

This is why I don't see a town approach in the way you played this. In fact, it read like you were specifically trying to find something to comment on in order to look like you had a point here.

In post 1890, fferyllt wrote:What posts of notsci's are you talking about here?

I hated /. If you're trying to work with someone, you don't fucking say something like "read the fucking game". I think he (who has had several games experience with Tammy) should know better than to say something like that there if he thought what was going on was her misinterpreting his posts.

I didn't like either. I might be reading too much into it, but I think town-notsci should have actually ... asked ... where Tammy had setup spec'd before after being told he was in fact wrong about it. It read overly superficial and I don't get the impression he actually wanted to sort her there; it read like he wasn't sure what to actually say so he tried to act sarcastic to cover it up (this is the kind of thing I alluded to earlier re: his response to me/how people like Sakura play as scum).

Plus I think in general he should have known better than to think Tammy could be scum here in the first place (, for reasons explained above).

In post 2412, pieguyn wrote:OH MY FUCKING GOD.

WHAT HTE FUCK DO YOU THINK I DID WHEN I FIRST SAW THE OVERSOUL WAGON? I'VE LITERALLY OPPOSED IT THE WHOLE TIME SINCE IT FIRST CAME UP. I HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO DO ANYHING SINCE THEN BECAUSE
I HAVEN'T FUCKING BEEN HERE[/b

I WAS LITERALLY ABOUT TO WRITE A FUCKING POST EXPLAINING WHY OVERSOUL HAS NO SCUM MOTIVATION TO PLAY THIS THE WAY HE DID

I GET THAT YOU'RE SCUM STRETCHING TO FIND SHIT TO PUSH ME WITH, BUT YOU'RE GOING TO ATTEMPT TO EXPLICITLY USE MY RL IN ORDER TO PUSH ME HERE?

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU

In post 2413, pieguyn wrote:I WAS LITERALLY JUST TAKING A BREAK AND PLAYING 100% ORANGE JUICE WITH SAKURA AND PEOPLE

BUT NO, YOU CONINUE TO FUCKING SPIN BULLSHIT ABOUT MY RL.

In post 2414, pieguyn wrote:OH MY FUCKING GOD.

I ACTUALLY WANT TO FUCKING PUNCH SOMEONE IN HTE FACE RIGHT NOW.

In post 2415, pieguyn wrote:LIKE SERIOUSLY WHAT FUCKING RIGHT DO YOU THINK YOU HAVE TO CLAIM I "HAVEN'T BEEN DERAILING THE OVERSOUL WAGON"

In post 2416, pieguyn wrote:HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OH MY GOD

In post 2423, pieguyn wrote:
In post 2401, notscience wrote:Shes pressing me on my back foot but she isnt arguing down this oversoul wagon like she would if she actually wanted it to stop-

Ffery. Tammy.

notsci *is aware* that I hardly have any RL time to play the game. That said, do you really fucking think he sees this series of posts

In post 2342, pieguyn wrote:This Oversoul wagon is one of the most shit wagons I've ever seen in my whole entire life.

Nacho's ffery push is scummy as fuck. What we're seeing here, folks, is cornered Nacho-scum flailing. He *convenienly* is ignoring the entire notsci/me shitstorm that's going on except for one weak as fuck sentence; he can't push me because he knows I'll run him into the ground if he even tries it after N1570, and he conveniently isn't going to push his partner notsci, so he's just making up a bunch of shit in order to *hopefully* get away with pushing someone elsewhere.

If Oversoul actually gets lynched here, I'm going to be power lynching through notsci and Nacho in about that order, and they won't be able to do shit about it due to it being LYLO. fufufu ~

In post 2343, pieguyn wrote:(and no, I don't particularly give a shit about the not-VT retraction. anyone who thinks that shit is _actually_ more likely to come from scum is just wrong)

sees me *not even being here* after that and tries to claim I'm "not doing anything to stop the oversoul wagon"?

In post 2426, pieguyn wrote:
In post 2422, notscience wrote:And I understand you think she's town but this flip out is just so insane and it makes literally no fucking sense to me from town-pie's perspective.

JLeave me the fuck alone.

I don't like people who pull the "spam the thread with bullshit" strategy. It's a fucking dumb way to play the game.

That you would fucking push an acivity case on me when YOU KNOW that I haven't been here is absolutely awful andthe worst part is, explicitly *due to* not being here I can't even fight it. And you're continuing to do the same fucking thing.

In post 2428, pieguyn wrote:
In post 2425, notscience wrote:I brought your RL in as a reason of fucking pause and you're making it out like I'm using it to push you which is absolutely fucking bullshit.

No, you blatantly *were* pushing it as a reason for me being scum here.

I was literally about to come back in here and write a more in-depth post explaining wh he wouldn' do this as scum. How is that not "me not being here"?

In post 2429, pieguyn wrote:Oh my fucking god.

I'm leaving. Tammy, ffery, please don't buy this shit.

In post 2431, pieguyn wrote:Like seriously.

Activity is literally the *one* thing that I absoluely fucking hate when people attempt to push. You KNOW this about me.

You wouldn't fucking try and push this on me if you were town here.

In post 2445, pieguyn wrote:OK.

I woke up right before I posted (yes, I woke up at 5 PM -.-) only to find that a wagon on Oversoul had sprang up as the counterwagon to notsci for entirely nonsensical reasons. I only had like an hour-hour and a half to post/read this game before I left and this isn't the only game I need to give attention (there's a few other games on this site/offsite that I need to remain caught up in), and even that was on/off because we're in the middle of moving a house and there's a lot of random shit my parents call me for. So, given the time I had, I hardly had any time to actually sit down, read the game in-depth, and do stuff. Most of when I actually have a hard block of time to read/make actual cases in games comes really really late at night. The majority of what I read, not counting Nacho's posts, was RC and implo posting what looked like ridiculous reasons for Oversoul being scum here. Based on the fact I had other shit I needed to do, the only thing I could really say was that the Oversoul wagon was awful; I didn't really have a chance to sit down and make an actual case on why the way Oversoul played this wasn't coming from scum or why, specifically, I think Nacho is trying to push a counterwagon here. So yeah, it is an activity-related reason.

I was already really on edge because notsci's approach this game day has essentially amounted to repeating that I'm scum over and over without any logical reason for it. Which, in addition to being the exact same fucking shit Nacho pulled in the last game where he was scum against me and got me mislynched (and he's doing the same fucking thing again here, he's just being a lot more low-key about it and doesn't have me as his primary read), is just a really stupid scum strategy (and is something I've seen a lot of recently from people like MS and Titus) and something I wish people would stop doing entirely because it takes all the enjoyment out of the game for me. It essentially reduces the game to whoever is more active and is best able to outyell everyone else; which, in the first place, is not something I'm capable of doing in my current position RL-wise (the fact that Nacho was able to walk in here and flood the thread with posts to push the Oversoul wagon is testimony to this), but it's not fun at all.

I also saw more similar posts coming from him - as one example, . I have no idea how people *ever* read posts like this and think it's coming from anything *but* an overdefensive-scum mindset. This is the kind of shit people like BRO always pull as scum (which he did in the last game I had with him and I correctly called him out on it) and I have no idea how it apparently continues to work every game despite it being transparent as fuck.

The other thing that has me really on edge here is that I think it's really fairly fucking obvious I'm town here if you read the end of D2; there is literally no reason I would have played it the way I did as scum unless I'm scum with RC. And, SURPRISE, both notsci and Nacho are trying to act entirely like that point doesn't exist. They don't have any counterargument for it, so they just attempt to mist over it and justify it with "lol, ur better at logic than me", never mind the fact it's entirely objective and it should really be fucking straightforward to explain any sort of reason I would have done it as scum.

I am sorry if my reaction was overblown. At that point, I had been watching the thread for about half an hour, but hadn't been able to post because I was playing a game with some of my other friends and so I couldn't actually type a response to anything - and then I kept seeing him trying to push more and more blatantly false reasons for me being scum here. Then he tried to claim that it was scummy that I wasn't "derailing the Oversoul wagon" (when I had done basically all I could given the time I had for the game) and I lost all interest in being civil here. It didn't remotely help that in another recent game I played I was in a similar position RL-wise and had people pushing that I was scum for "avoiding the thread", and felt for a majority of the game until I *actually* had more time to do anything to begin with and was able to post a bunch of analysis that no one would town read me or be willing to pay attention to anything I was writing that game.

Lastly, I am taking Nacho seeing this and still scum reading me as a hard scum claim (if his push on ffery wasn't enough of one already). And notsci attempting to double down after seeing this is entirely bullshit. I'm nowhere near an emotionally manipulative player as scum, and he knows this about me (Nacho correctly pointed this out in the last game we played).

If anyone has any questions, don't hesitate to ask. I'll write about Oversoul and probably some other stuff in a separate post, but this might not come tonight since I don't remotely feel like doing anything intensive right now.

In post 2446, pieguyn wrote:Like, seriously, notsci.

You're claiming that "no one wants pie to be town more than me" yet you were just saying stuff like "I'm not getting in any argument with you".

Where in here was I ever supposed to get the impression you wanted to work with me here?

Like at this point, especially, you should really, really know this isn't coming from scum-me and I have literally no idea why you possibly think it could.

When I said "activity", I meant that I literally could not have done anything more to derail the wagon given the time I had. I was planning on making a more in-depth post about it, answering ffery's question to me, etc. when I got back and actually had time to do stuff.

Spoiler: ns attacks pie
In post 2145, notscience wrote:Nacho, ffery.

It's me or pie today.

No ifs ands or buts.

We can't leave this shit for tomorrow.

VOTE: pie

In post 2156, notscience wrote:Can those people who think i'm town please vote pie?

In post 2147, notscience wrote:Just so you know, oversoul

You are contractually obligated to lynch pie tomorrow after I flip town.

In post 2184, notscience wrote:Pie is still scum, dont worry.

In post 2186, notscience wrote:Or, we can get pie.

I like this option a lot more.

In post 2189, notscience wrote:Im willing to accept my own lynch on the premise that you purge pie tomorrow.

In post 2219, notscience wrote:There was no other way me catching on to pie scum would end, rc.

I know she's more than I can chew.

In post 2325, notscience wrote:That's because pie is scum.

And I'm kinda reevaluating if what I said about the being scum and strongarming if they drew it together even applies given how limited both of their accesses have been

In post 2397, notscience wrote:HOLY FUCK

In post 2398, notscience wrote:SHES TRYING TO SET UP TAMMY TO BRING TO LYLO

In post 2401, notscience wrote:
In post 2342, pieguyn wrote:This Oversoul wagon is one of the most shit wagons I've ever seen in my whole entire life.

Nacho's ffery push is scummy as fuck. What we're seeing here, folks, is cornered Nacho-scum flailing. He *convenienly* is ignoring the entire notsci/me shitstorm that's going on except for one weak as fuck sentence; he can't push me because he knows I'll run him into the ground if he even tries it after N1570, and he conveniently isn't going to push his partner notsci, so he's just making up a bunch of shit in order to *hopefully* get away with pushing someone elsewhere.

If Oversoul actually gets lynched here, I'm going to be power lynching through notsci and Nacho in about that order, and they won't be able to do shit about it due to it being LYLO. fufufu ~

Look if pie was really this adamant I was scum and adamant that oversoul was town she would strongarm the fuck out of me. She fucking isnt. Shes pressing me on my back foot but she isnt arguing down this oversoul wagon like she would if she actually wanted it to stop- SHE WANTS THIS LYNCH TO HAPPEN SO SHE CAN PUSH ME TOMORROW WITH TAMMY ON HER SIDE

Like, have her come in and vote me, then nacho comes in and votes me and pie goes "wooo theres the bus" then 1 more person and then if I can magically sway 2 of you to follow me then we have a 3-3 vote and then tammy because shes tammy will be the deciding vote but GUESS WHO PIE HAS BEEN DEFENDING TODAY

In post 2406, notscience wrote:I know that too and I fully understand that but at the same time we do have the way she snapped at me earlier being very reminiscent of how mala snows me which she knows works on me

In post 2407, notscience wrote:In all honesty one of the reasons why my read on her has been wavering is wondering if the load is causing her misread.

In post 2410, notscience wrote:Its the way she snapped at me though.

I know she's had limited access.

I think you've seen how nervous I am to push people I'm friends with lest i be wrong about the read, and she should without a doubt know thats a huge weakness of mine.

It feels like she was trying to make me feel inconsiderate which I understand why she could feel i was being that way but i just dont know what to do regardign it.

In post 2411, notscience wrote:Oh also reason for her wanting to leave me for tomorrow- she knows she can outdebate me.

In post 2418, notscience wrote:For fucs sake pie.

In post 2420, notscience wrote:I don't give a shit anymore.

Ffery, pie's scum.

There are no doubts in my head now.

In post 2419, notscience wrote:Why the fuck are you trying to do this to me.

In post 2422, notscience wrote:And I understand you think she's town but this flip out is just so insane and it makes literally no fucking sense to me from town-pie's perspective.

In post 2424, notscience wrote:You aren't.

Just because you call a wagon shit doesn't mean you are actively trying to demolish it.

I understand oyu have time constrints, but you could have done so many different things other than call it shit but that is literally all you did.

So fuck no.

In post 2430, notscience wrote:Liek what the holy fuck is this bullshit

You are fucking lying anyone reading the fucking thread could see that your activity and knowing what was going on was part of what was making m think you could be fucking town and youre making it out like thats part of my ucking push

that is blatant fucking lies

pedit

Fuck no I wasn't.

I said you not trying to dismantle the oversoul wagon was giving me pause. You had enough time to throw a passing comment on it without actively seeking to destroy it, thats what's scummy.

Not that you havent been here

pedit-

I don't think they bought any of the bullshit you're trying to sell.

In post 2432, notscience wrote:IM NOT FUCKING PUSHING AN ACTIVITY LYNCH STOP MAKING IT OUT LIKE I AM

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

In post 2433, notscience wrote:You wouldn't be trying to lash out and hurt me if you were town here so don't you even pull that bullshit on me.

In post 2437, notscience wrote:I just don't know what to do because shes flat out lying about what im saying and doing and i want her to be town but now i will absolutely hate if shes town and I dont know where she si even getting this from beause im not pushing an activity angle at all and i thought that was really fucing clear and im trying to be really fucking transparent regarding my read on her in a vain hope that shes town and shell see why my read is the way it is and we can work together but its just not working

In post 2439, notscience wrote:and she should know that scum me couldnt handle a fight like this and town me's barely keeping it together but she ignores that too and i just dont see a world where shes town

In post 2448, notscience wrote:Oh, I'm sorry pie. Sorry I'm pushing you on stuff that can't come from scum you. Sorry I'm using things that YOU were the one who initially brought up to me and pointed out in an attempt to have you create a dialogue. Sorry I know that you're better at getting people lynched than I am and not wanting to get in that direct argument (which again, you fucking know and it should make complete fucking sense coming from town-me). You're welcome to share what's false about what i said- Are you not defending Tammy? Did you not do that thing Mala always does to me? Are you not scumreading me when I'm town?

You had time to mention the wagon and didn't do anything more than mention it. That is my issue. Your time is irrelevant. I understand you had issues, but if you have time to bring it up every fucking time I get suspicious of you and then yell at me for scumreading you for ACTIVITY ISSUES when I had made a point to try and be transparent about reasons, even using some that YOU were the one who brought them to light to me. Why? So you can create a damn dialogue with me because you're so hard set I'm scum for bullshit reasons and hell, even knowing I'm fucking me would tell you I want to work with you.

It's like you're so far stuck down that rabbithole you can't even fucking see it anymore which is what I have been saying repeatedly and I have issue thinknig town you would get so far down it regarding me. Like its like you arent even considering the option you'rewrong and I don't know why town you wouldn't because im here waffling like holy fuck regarding you and you just are so fuckig adamant im scum and youre wrong and it just sucks.

So they were at each other's throats until...

In post 2451, notscience wrote:VOTE: nacho

I'm just sheeping ffery now.

In post 2452, pieguyn wrote::/

I slept on it. In all honesty, I don't actually think notsci is scum anymore. and in particular were posts that stood out as feeling really really town.

I need to leave for class in a few minutes so I can't give an in-depth response to your post. I have a lot of time this afternoon after class so I'll be able to pop on and respond to it then.

In post 2453, pieguyn wrote:My issues with notsci's play were entirely logic-based and based around the fact that he/Nacho made a hell of a lot of sense as a scum team, plus the fact that I can't come up with any other way this game makes any sense due to having a lot of town reads elsewhere.

I think Nacho basically has to be scum here. Even outside of how it relates to notsci, most of what he's posted today is actually nonsense. *If* he is somehow town here, I will probably need to rethink everything about this game.

Later today I should hopefully be able to reread some stuff in-depth.

vote: Nacho

...and even as I'm putting this in my head together, I don't believe it. I can't believe it, Wicked. I'm trying to give you all the benefits I can, but I just don't see how they fit together. There is too much raw emotion here.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3128 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:07 am

Post by RedCoyote »

They bus each other very hard then agree to join forces midway through and bus their third partner?

It just doesn't make sense in my mind. I don't see the point to it all.

VOTE: Wicked
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #3129 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:41 am

Post by fferyllt »

That's actually my tinfoil hat say it ain't so theory now that my tinfoil hat theory about nacho and tammy has imploded.
Amid the pressure of great events, a general principle gives no help.

Idic
Empire
Empire
Mafia Scum
Empire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3130 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2015 10:54 am

Post by Empire »

DAY 4, VOTECOUNT 5
Wickedestjr (1)
-
RedCoyote

Not Voting (5)
-
Wickedestjr, fferyllt, notscience, implosion, pieguyn

With 6 alive, it takes 4 to lynch! Deadline is on September 11th at 7:10 PM EST or in (expired on 2015-09-11 19:10:17).

Mod Notes - N/A
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3131 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2015 3:56 pm

Post by Wickedestjr »

In post 3126, implosion wrote:
In post 3121, Wickedestjr wrote:
In post 3119, implosion wrote:I think I probably wouldn't go for a vig claim as a SK. I'd probably just kill someone who was suspicious of me but I don't remember being under any suspicion at that point in the game, so I guess I'd just kill a generic threat like ffery.

Why would you consider this optimal?

I wasn't really thinking particularly far. If I wanted to give an actually accurate answer to this question I'd need to look at the end of day one, but I'm not entirely sure if that would even be accurate because I have no idea what my mindset would be going into a game like this as a serial killer.

That's fine. I'm inclined to believe you. (And now, even if you're SK, I don't want to no-lynch).
"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. -Wayne Gretzky"
-Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3132 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:46 pm

Post by Wickedestjr »

In post 3128, RedCoyote wrote:They bus each other very hard then agree to join forces midway through and bus their third partner?

It just doesn't make sense in my mind. I don't see the point to it all.

VOTE: Wicked

What aspect of it doesn't make sense?

"They bus each other very hard then agree to join forces midway through" - seems like something they'd do as partners, their conversation began shortly after day started (as it would if they had planned it the night before). Some other things to keep in mind: pie was cursing ns (her friend), they both expressed certainty that the other was scum, they're BFFs again today now that it's MyLo. If they really wanted to distance, why not go 'all in' ?

"and bus their third partner?" - is also a considerable possibility - by voting me, you are saying that you think I bussed my partner; so why couldn't they have?

And I didn't realize that scum were supposed to behave in a way that makes sense. :roll:
"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. -Wayne Gretzky"
-Wickedestjr
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #3133 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:24 pm

Post by fferyllt »

Do you see it as scum-wincon-furthering behavior?

Idic
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #3134 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:03 pm

Post by fferyllt »

Notsci when did you stop being insanely paranoid about me?

Idic
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3135 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:06 pm

Post by notscience »

Trust me, I haven't.
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3136 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:07 pm

Post by notscience »

My tinfoil in response to yours is that you were JK'd N1 defensively but it actually was offensive.
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #3137 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:18 pm

Post by fferyllt »

I asked because of this post you made on day 2.

In post 1585, notscience wrote:This could just be me but I think my scum meta is more intricate than tunneling or not (which, us wrong seeing as I'm town)

I'd direct you to pie but she's scumreading me and I'm not sure she scumreads me along with a buddy after bins game so.

If you are one for selfmeta, a lot of my scumgame revolves around buddying my friends (which could arguably be said about fery here- me buddying nacho would have come off as off because I'm normally insanely paranoid of him. I wouldn't want pie to get too close and then Tammy hasn't really been a big factor (which also this bugs me btw)). I would join wagons based off of others stances and try to break u fights, taking every instance to make a post with genuine emotion. I would also aim to start some stupid off topic discussions to detract from the point at hand.

So meh.

Idic
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3138 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:20 pm

Post by notscience »

In all honesty I'm trying to push past the paranoia.

I don't really have a better answer than that for you.
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3139 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:20 pm

Post by notscience »

Its still there, I'mjust trying to keep it in my head versus in thread.
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #3140 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:21 pm

Post by fferyllt »

I kinda wish I had been nk'd on n1.

Idic
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3141 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:23 pm

Post by notscience »

I've been worrying about pie's flip on me.

I've been worrying about my tinfoil theory.

I've been worrying RC is town and I'm blatantly wrong but I don't know who between you or pie would make sense as scum with wicked.
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #3142 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:25 pm

Post by fferyllt »

Anyway, I remember thnking it was odd that I wasn't in the "insanely paranoid about" pile with Nacho when I first read that, and rereading tonight, I decided to ask.

Idic
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #3143 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:28 pm

Post by fferyllt »

I read a recent scum and town game of wicked's to see if I could get some concrete feels for the differences in his game today. Then I started rereading the game tonight.

Wicked's day 1 looked pretty damn town. Day 2, also. But, I know I'm looking at a data channel that is incomplete. I put a lot of focus on tone and timing, but not so much the objective effect on the gamestate that stances and stance-changes make.

Idic
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3144 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:30 pm

Post by notscience »

I also think you draw scum against me a lot less than nacho does.

pedit-

Also, I have a hydra scumgame (with pie! but she wasnt there) that just finished if you want to go look at it.

I think my posting is fairly obvious when its mine
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3145 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:30 pm

Post by notscience »

Oh wait you were the backup mod you know that already
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #3146 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:34 pm

Post by fferyllt »

Yeah I followed that game somewhat just in case I needed to do a few VCs.

Idic
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3147 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:35 pm

Post by notscience »

Granted, I'm not sure what you can gain from there, but eh.
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #3148 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:40 pm

Post by fferyllt »

probably nothng I haven't already seen in other recent games. Though the last time you were scum against me was the ff10 game I think.

I have this huge, horrible blind spot wrt Nacho.

Idic
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3149 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:42 pm

Post by notscience »

That's why I'm ignoring my tinfoil- the thing I pointed to earlier about him mirroring you bugging me. I have a lot of issues seeing that as duo scum, and I have issues thinking scumnacho goaded me into pushing pie becuase pie snapped at me every time i was unsure about her earlier and i dont think theyd orchestrate that around me.
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”