Open 608: Jungle Republic - A jungle is conquered(game over)

Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: The country with the many dykes because we are below sealevel (GMT +1)

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:12 pm

Post by Wanderer-nl »

I don't think it's inactivity, I think scum didn't want us to have a flip. We're basically redoing Day 1 now.. I'm going to refresh my memory.
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: The country with the many dykes because we are below sealevel (GMT +1)

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:26 pm

Post by Wanderer-nl »

In post 55, Professor Bozo wrote:Wow, we're getting quite a wagon building for a kinda silly reason: I a) listed people I knew and b) copied Mario with his list of three. I'd like it more if Klick's reason for town-reading DV wasn't so weak.
@haya, I liked wanderer's question because I suck at sarcasm/jokes in rvs. As is kinda borne out by klick's wagon on us.

-b

Ok what bugs me about this is that Bella is pointing fingers here (silly wagon, weak reason) but then she does nothing with it. If the wagon was really silly, question the players on it. If you think Klick's reason for townreading Deas, question him about it. You did neither.
In Bella still calls that wagon dumb while I'd expect if Bella was town she'd do more to understand that quickwagon.

VOTE: Savant

I don't like how Pimhel didn't get a chance to post his promised cases anymore, but it's not like he didn't do anything at all. I don't want to vote there yet.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Thu Sep 03, 2015 12:06 am

Post by mykonian »

well then. Nothing changed.

vote savant
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Thu Sep 03, 2015 12:19 am

Post by DeasVail »

In post 284, mykonian wrote:The other way around is the kind of scum she is. It's confident (hard to lynch) talking (hard to lynch) and reasonable (also hard to lynch). Not that it has a lot to do with actual scumhunting, motivation, or attitude towards the game which certainly irk me (and apparently others too, yay). Again, I'm happy to take my opportunities there.

If she's scum here then I can't say I agree with her being that hard to lynch. Is your theory that she's having an off scumgame or what?

Vote: Idiot Savant
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Thu Sep 03, 2015 12:48 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 325, Wanderer-nl wrote:I don't think it's inactivity, I think scum didn't want us to have a flip. We're basically redoing Day 1 now.. I'm going to refresh my memory.

Ummm....Why?

How would no flip be more beneficial to them then no kill?
>.>
Like I get, we are at same position we were yesterday, but we actually should have MORE info.

Why?

Seer checked a player and they know if they are Werewolf/Not Werewolf now.

So it doesn't make sense no kill from actual werewolf standpoint IMO.

I am willing to pressure this for now too:
VOTE: Idiot Savant

I don't really want to lynch a player that is going to be replaced anyways, maybe the replacement...
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Thu Sep 03, 2015 1:17 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 328, DeasVail wrote:If she's scum here then I can't say I agree with her being that hard to lynch. Is your theory that she's having an off scumgame or what?

town is rather receptive of the case somehow.

Idk, it's a playstyle that tends to be hard to lynch. I don't have much experience with her so that's just on this game. Can't really judge on her having a good game or not.
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Thu Sep 03, 2015 1:20 am

Post by Vedith »

If there is a team of 2 WW, then why would they not kill due to being inactive? Unless you expect that neither were active.
As the partner, not killing would just give suspicion on PimHel for being inactive (like it did)

I would think that the WW were not suspected Day 1 or in much line of fire leaving them able to not kill and add confusion. Idiot Savant was a high focus and therefore a good option for the Seer (along with a couple others).

As Wanderer said, this is basically day 1 and I don't think that WW would risk this if they were under the spot light.
I claim scum \o/
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Thu Sep 03, 2015 1:23 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 331, Vedith wrote:If there is a team of 2 WW, then why would they not kill due to being inactive? Unless you expect that neither were active.
As the partner, not killing would just give suspicion on PimHel for being inactive (like it did)

I would think that the WW were not suspected Day 1 or in much line of fire leaving them able to not kill and add confusion. Idiot Savant was a high focus and therefore a good option for the Seer (along with a couple others).

As Wanderer said, this is basically day 1 and I don't think that WW would risk this if they were under the spot light.

How is adding confusion more useful than potentially killing the Seer?

Like I get the arguments for not-killing. They just don't seem to work when you look at the large picture. Its like bad WIFOM with no real practical purpose.

Will their kill show association? Possibly, possibly not.

The Seer right now has 1 less player as a suspect for Werewolf. THAT IS HELPFUL TO US.

Unless of course he did hit Werewolf.
Show
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

Professor Bozo
Professor Bozo
Goon
Professor Bozo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:03 am

Post by Professor Bozo »

In post 324, Wanderer-nl wrote:
In post 322, Professor Bozo wrote:so bella took care of dya one so now i can take care of day 2

Is Bella joining us today? Because I have questions for your slot and I want Bella here because you did fucking nothing yesterday.

you right i did jack shit yesterday here cus i wanted bella to have day one. she might come in but it will be mostly me today.

so you can direct everything towards me
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Thu Sep 03, 2015 3:13 am

Post by mykonian »

Idiot Savant wrote:you right i did jack shit yesterday here cus i wanted bella to have day one. she might come in but it will be mostly me today.

Not interested in this.
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Thu Sep 03, 2015 3:26 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

Well ika, you can start by commenting on the events of Day 1. If you think you can answer for Bella, explain to me why my scumread on your slot is wrong. In detail.

I'll get to the rest later tonight.
hayatoBL
hayatoBL
Mafia Scum
hayatoBL
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Thu Sep 03, 2015 3:56 am

Post by hayatoBL »

In post 333, Professor Bozo wrote:you right i did jack shit yesterday here cus i wanted bella to have day one. she might come in but it will be mostly me today.

tbh, if anyone should be going solo bella would be better. I have nothing against you personally, but you make too little content (from the last game) and are potentially hard to read, making you a reasonable policy lynch for 'intentionally making yourself hard to read'. I strongly suggest bella *also* comes in and give her thoughts.

I think inactivity would be a reasonable explanation for this no kill. Another one is, they didn't bold the kills or didn't send the kill-PM if that was required. The latter happend in another game I played in. Two reasonable explanation with no reason to believe one is more likely than the other.

What's your next move Not_Mafia?
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Thu Sep 03, 2015 4:06 am

Post by ZZZX »

Looking for a replacement for Jazz.
Implosion: I see ZZZX was
redacted
. For shame, people. For shame.
The Bulge: ZZZX is ZZZX
Get to know a ZZZX: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=58733
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Thu Sep 03, 2015 4:38 am

Post by mykonian »

hayatoBL wrote:tbh, if anyone should be going solo bella would be better. I have nothing against you personally, but you make too little content (from the last game) and are potentially hard to read, making you a reasonable policy lynch for 'intentionally making yourself hard to read'. I strongly suggest bella *also* comes in and give her thoughts.

connect the dots, man. You aren't half as stupid as you pretend to be here.

Day 1 goes disastrous for hydra. Day two we suddenly get a switch of players.

I mean, I could go on a rant here about hydrae and how they have nothing to do with mafia, because this would be an example. Mafia in it's basis is a study on group dynamics. This is using outside influences (the concept of having two people on one account) as a tool to force that group process in your favor. Showing a new face in the hope for a fresh start or something.
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:40 am

Post by ZZZX »

It appears we are all out of Jazzmyn... And instead an Anti-Hero appears!

Antihero replaces Jazzmyn
Implosion: I see ZZZX was
redacted
. For shame, people. For shame.
The Bulge: ZZZX is ZZZX
Get to know a ZZZX: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=58733
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Thu Sep 03, 2015 6:53 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

Anti! Help me lynch Savant?
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:04 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

In post 332, Firebringer wrote:
In post 331, Vedith wrote:If there is a team of 2 WW, then why would they not kill due to being inactive? Unless you expect that neither were active.

Like I get the arguments for not-killing. They just don't seem to work when you look at the large picture. Its like bad WIFOM with no real practical purpose.

The Seer right now has 1 less player as a suspect for Werewolf. THAT IS HELPFUL TO US.

BUT IT ISN'T HELPFUL FOR US IF THE SEER COMES OUT WITH INFORMATION RIGHT NOW BECAUSE THEY'LL GET KILLED!
Stop it right now. We aren't going to know and all this speculation is useless. Lets scumhunt and not rely on a role that can only find ww while we also have to find the goddamn mafia.
Professor Bozo
Professor Bozo
Goon
Professor Bozo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:44 am

Post by Professor Bozo »

In post 335, Wanderer-nl wrote:Well ika, you can start by commenting on the events of Day 1. If you think you can answer for Bella, explain to me why my scumread on your slot is wrong. In detail.

I'll get to the rest later tonight.

you should realize i dont care for details. i care for action. your wrong cus i know we are town. what would you like me to answer for bella?

In post 336, hayatoBL wrote:
In post 333, Professor Bozo wrote:you right i did jack shit yesterday here cus i wanted bella to have day one. she might come in but it will be mostly me today.

tbh, if anyone should be going solo bella would be better. I have nothing against you personally, but you make too little content (from the last game) and are potentially hard to read, making you a reasonable policy lynch for 'intentionally making yourself hard to read'. I strongly suggest bella *also* comes in and give her thoughts.

I think inactivity would be a reasonable explanation for this no kill. Another one is, they didn't bold the kills or didn't send the kill-PM if that was required. The latter happend in another game I played in. Two reasonable explanation with no reason to believe one is more likely than the other.

What's your next move Not_Mafia?

hahahahahahaha your funny. you shoudl realize that bella would replace out ebfore i do.

fun fact: i raely repalce out and if i do its cus of rl reasons. any time im in hydra and a repalce out happens its cus of the parnter. i dont mind it perosnally but just a tibit for ya
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Thu Sep 03, 2015 3:48 pm

Post by Antihero »

In post 340, Wanderer-nl wrote:Anti! Help me lynch Savant?

[initiating ika reading sequence]
[clicks on "activity overview"]
[sees.............20 posts over 14 pages]

ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Thu Sep 03, 2015 4:04 pm

Post by Antihero »

belllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

ikaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

im slowly descending into drunken madness and i need to go eat something.

help

me.
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Thu Sep 03, 2015 4:53 pm

Post by shaddowez »

UNVOTE:

I was a bit hasty earlier in voting for the MIA player, though if they did decide to no kill I'm still extremely confused. I agree with FB's points in .

IS got up to L-2 yesterDay before the Vedith counterwagon started up strong. Pair that with myk's , and the fact that there was little engagement and vague non-committal reads all day, I'm willing to join that wagon today.

VOTE: IS

If I'm counting correctly, that brings the wagon to L-2 again. Let's see what happens this time.
V/LA on Weekends
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Thu Sep 03, 2015 4:56 pm

Post by shaddowez »

@Mod
- will be V/LA until 9/7 for the holiday weekend.
V/LA on Weekends
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:07 pm

Post by Firebringer »

Can we get a VC?

I think thats L-2 for Idiot Savant at the moment.
Show

Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:12 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 341, Wanderer-nl wrote:
In post 332, Firebringer wrote:

BUT IT ISN'T HELPFUL FOR US IF THE SEER COMES OUT WITH INFORMATION RIGHT NOW BECAUSE THEY'LL GET KILLED!
Stop it right now. We aren't going to know and all this speculation is useless. Lets scumhunt and not rely on a role that can only find ww while we also have to find the goddamn mafia.

^ Scum
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:42 pm

Post by Vedith »

The wagon on IS keeps forming too easily if you ask me.
I claim scum \o/

Return to “Completed Open Games”