thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4225 (ISO) » Thu Sep 03, 2015 12:21 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 4219, The Antagonist wrote:
In post 4218, pirate mollie wrote:

what you said is nothing new that has not already been said. so your input is nothing so nothing that needs to be commented on since some of this discussion literally happened ages ages ago.

what is there to say but "yeah I already said that" when if you read the game you wld already have known. :/

mollie why is mastin town in any way at this point. why is saint sucm outside of your jkign ability right now.

why are you not helping us lynch cerb instead when you agree on the said specualtions?

mastina is a townread of mine <------ I don't care what you pple say, if jaqen can cough up a quantifiable reason as to why mastina is scum based off a tracker claim then no, I trust my ability to read her over yours. you freaking lynched her in graveyard based on
a fake cop claim turned lynch target and the "lyncher" turned out to be scum
<------ this happened in a game that I was in. and you were 1 of the 1s who was pushing her lynch!

why wld I help with cerb when I have stated that fresh's replace out looked town to me, do you remember why he replaced out? cos he felt ignored. does that sound like scum to you? cos in a pt he wld have his scummates to keep him company NOT MENTION AS SCUM YOU KIND OF WANT TO BE IGNORED.

the only thing that bugs me about cerb is his overly cautiousness with voting saint when saint only has 1 vote.

you give me another scenario where there is no scum!saint.

1. there is a missing nk
2. the doc skipped their protect (bad guy BAD!)
3. I jked them

when you decide to employ critical thinking to the current gamestate and the application of previous actions/flips and the knowledge that we have then we can have a convo. otherwise this particular line of discussion will lead nowhere.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4226 (ISO) » Thu Sep 03, 2015 12:23 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

oh there were xposts
whew!
The Antagonist
The Antagonist
Goon
The Antagonist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4227 (ISO) » Thu Sep 03, 2015 12:25 pm

Post by The Antagonist »

ill wait for your response to the extras......

so i can condense it t one post
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #4228 (ISO) » Thu Sep 03, 2015 12:32 pm

Post by hiplop »

Mollie you were in graveyard shift? I don't remember that
third best scummer of all time
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4229 (ISO) » Thu Sep 03, 2015 12:33 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

@ cerb - this is not the time to check out cos I am not entirely certain that I will be able to swing this lynch on saint who I think is legitimate scum. I think you are overreacting to ika and mine's exchanges which is kind of weird to me!

@ ika - there is literally noting else I can say to you cos circular arguments are circular. you are trying to seem engaged by posting stuff that was covered ages ago and now we have NEW AND EXCITING INFO THAT PROBS POINTS TO SCUM you ignore it and then complain about being ignored.

like there is nothing that I can add in a meaningful way to this. take a breather and look at all of the info in front of you.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4230 (ISO) » Thu Sep 03, 2015 12:37 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 4228, hiplop wrote:Mollie you were in graveyard shift? I don't remember that

I was in the herself hydra. kuribo gave the best rundown of my town meta this site has ever seen other than the indie meta that nacho provided in you cld be any1. you were so nonexistent in that game that is why I am townreading you here!
whew!
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #4231 (ISO) » Thu Sep 03, 2015 12:42 pm

Post by Cerberus v666 »

Meh, still at work, so I'll address this.

Mollie: I'm always cautious with my vote. Mastin was just pointing to my lack of caution with it in voting her as a reason why I'm scum, because she's only experienced town me, and town me hasn't done that to her knowledge. What she hasn't experienced, however, is me reacting to am unequivocal declaration that x is guilty because I have a result that proves their guilty. Barring LYLO, I sheep those. Period.

In the case of jaqens guilty, he said he had an unequivocal guilty on mastin, and simply didn't explain the mechanics, so I sheeped it, while asking for more information. the case of your situation with Saint, I'm aware of the mechanics of a your jailkeeping, as you've expressed said mechanics, and am thus aware of the other possible options, which I'd like to explore.

Pedit: I like ika. He was nice to me when he didn't know me, and offered to hydra with me amd vouch for me to get into a game I wanted to play in. Idon't like being yelled at by people I like for trying to be helpful. That makes me not feel like playing this moment. That's basically it.
The Antagonist
The Antagonist
Goon
The Antagonist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4232 (ISO) » Thu Sep 03, 2015 12:45 pm

Post by The Antagonist »

In post 4229, pirate mollie wrote:@ cerb - this is not the time to check out cos I am not entirely certain that I will be able to swing this lynch on saint who I think is legitimate scum. I think you are overreacting to ika and mine's exchanges which is kind of weird to me!

@ ika - there is literally noting else I can say to you cos circular arguments are circular. you are trying to seem engaged by posting stuff that was covered ages ago and now we have NEW AND EXCITING INFO THAT PROBS POINTS TO SCUM you ignore it and then complain about being ignored.

like there is nothing that I can add in a meaningful way to this. take a breather and look at all of the info in front of you.

i have and nothing has changed is the problem im given. its all the same even with the new info.

i mean if its true everthing is said what more is there to add? cus i dont really see mcuh else after what is said.

sigh......... im sorry mollie i suck as a person and a player and that i cant help you....

im going to bed

pedit: i understand cerb, im sorry for snapping but its something i will instinctively do when someone says that to me about mollie
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4233 (ISO) » Thu Sep 03, 2015 12:49 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

I feel like the new info shld change some things, ika. it certainly did for me.

you don't suck as a person or as a player ika, I am just frustrated with you. I really think it wld help you if you started doing spreadsheets in larges.
whew!
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #4234 (ISO) » Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:05 pm

Post by mastin2 »

In post 4183, Cerberus v666 wrote:I also don't wholly understand why 4/2 isn't considered possible? Is that just general game balance accepted practice around here?
4/2 would be possible...if not for the fact that we had a Shinra flip Mafia Goon, and the second Shinra flip 2x-RB-inventor. That's a weak-ass scumteam; they need one more to so much as have a HOPE of being balanced against Meteor.

In post 4172, hiplop wrote:anti lurks hard as scum! and ika kinda sold him out just now? also the fact of mollies jk thing, just the lines seem to be filling up on the antagonist.
No argument here!
But again, hes on the wagon which makes me confused.
There is such a thing as scumVscum in multiball. Cerberus is Shinra, Antagonist Meteor.

Actually...Mastin, how sure are you that kab00se is town, again?
100%.

100% means 100%. You'd have a better chance at lynching me than him.

Btw, Cerb's banter with hiplop makes Cerb really, really look a lot more like scum.

In post 4202, Radja wrote:Okay, I found that. I also saw one of my predecessors claim he protected Cephrir at one point, which is in fact not true.
N1: pirate mollie
N2: Scorpious
N3: was not submitted
N4: pirate mollie
Well, there goes my theory about Shinra having a strongman.

Incidentally, this may open up the possibility of a Godfather-Shinra on the wagon, depending. (
Xtoxm:
Can you ask the mod about a mafia ascetic and a mafia godfather in relationship to your role? Kinda important that we know if they're counted in the sensor result as being scum or not, because there's arguments both ways for it.)

Also, Saint's scum, soyeah. I'm not sure we can eliminate Shinra today even if lynching correctly, so it doesn't matter which scum faction gets lynched so long as one does.

VOTE: Saint.
Incidentally, this'd make the other Meteor (Antagonist?) the redirector.
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #4235 (ISO) » Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:07 pm

Post by mastin2 »

In post 4214, Cerberus v666 wrote:I'm sure I won't find any such reason, from my recollection of his play, but I'm just being cautious.
:roll:

(Still say Cerberus is Shinra.)

Also, yeah, Antagonist-Cerb is scum-scum.

Antagonist is painfully, PAINFULLY obviously Saint's partner, btw. Which
may
mean ProHawk's town, faction size depending.
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4236 (ISO) » Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:13 pm

Post by borkjerfkin »

Votecount 5.4

[3] Saint (pirate mollie, Cerberus v666, mastin2)
[2] Cerberus v666 (Kaboose, The Antagonist)
[2] Jaqen Hghar (Saint, hiplop)
[2] mastin2 (Jaqen Hghar, ProHawk)

[3] Not Voting (Radja, Seiko x Naomi, Xtoxm)

With 12 alive, it is 7 to lynch.

Let me know if you see any problems.

Deadline is in (expired on 2015-09-13 10:00:00)
Last edited by borkjerfkin on Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
beefycheese
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #4237 (ISO) » Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:14 pm

Post by Cerberus v666 »

Mastin, I'm thinking more that the 2 team could be meteor. Which is why I asked if 4/3 would be ridiculous, if one of the scum was a traitor. I just don't like the assumption that we could remove a NK with the proper lynch today.
The Antagonist
The Antagonist
Goon
The Antagonist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4238 (ISO) » Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:16 pm

Post by The Antagonist »

In post 4235, mastin2 wrote:
In post 4214, Cerberus v666 wrote:I'm sure I won't find any such reason, from my recollection of his play, but I'm just being cautious.
:roll:

(Still say Cerberus is Shinra.)

Also, yeah, Antagonist-Cerb is scum-scum.

Antagonist is painfully, PAINFULLY obviously Saint's partner, btw. Which
may
mean ProHawk's town, faction size depending.

thats amsuing to me mastin. keep deluding yourself with your wrong stuff
The Antagonist
The Antagonist
Goon
The Antagonist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4239 (ISO) » Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:18 pm

Post by The Antagonist »

In post 4233, pirate mollie wrote:I feel like the new info shld change some things, ika. it certainly did for me.

you don't suck as a person or as a player ika, I am just frustrated with you. I really think it wld help you if you started doing spreadsheets in larges.

well it didnt. i mean what part of my reads should change?

i still have never once town read saint. i still think mastin is either VI or scum. cerb can still be scum based on setup.

like i dont get what changed for you thats should change for me.
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile

Post Post #4240 (ISO) » Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:24 pm

Post by borkjerfkin »

Saint was prodded.
beefycheese
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4241 (ISO) » Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:34 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 4239, The Antagonist wrote:
In post 4233, pirate mollie wrote:I feel like the new info shld change some things, ika. it certainly did for me.

i still have never once town read saint. i still think mastin is either VI or scum. cerb can still be scum based on setup.

if you never townread saint then why have you not pushed him or supported my push on him and why the reluctance in voting him now.

it changed things for me cos it clarified things wrt nka and poe. and i am really confused as to why it did not change anything for you.
whew!
The Antagonist
The Antagonist
Goon
The Antagonist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4242 (ISO) » Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:37 pm

Post by The Antagonist »

In post 4241, pirate mollie wrote:

if you never townread saint then why have you not pushed him or supported my push on him and why the reluctance in voting him now.

it changed things for me cos it clarified things wrt nka and poe. and i am really confused as to why it did not change anything for you.

cus i was pushing other people and he was low priority. saint is usless regrdless of alignment. i dont oppose it either. i havent moved it cus it was anti but if your going to pest me to worlds end about it when you know i like hammer VOTE: saint
The Antagonist
The Antagonist
Goon
The Antagonist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4243 (ISO) » Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:37 pm

Post by The Antagonist »

In post 4241, pirate mollie wrote:

cus i was pushing other people and he was low priority. saint is usless regrdless of alignment. i dont oppose it either. i havent moved it cus it was anti but if your going to pest me to worlds end about it when you know i like hammer VOTE: saint
The Antagonist
The Antagonist
Goon
The Antagonist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4244 (ISO) » Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:38 pm

Post by The Antagonist »

damn it, my post got sent early.

but the primary thign why it didnt change anything is cus i dont see anything diffrent to look at. FMPOV as a vt its a straghtfoward explimation that doenst need any clrifications
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #4245 (ISO) » Thu Sep 03, 2015 3:20 pm

Post by hiplop »

In post 4230, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 4228, hiplop wrote:Mollie you were in graveyard shift? I don't remember that

I was in the herself hydra. kuribo gave the best rundown of my town meta this site has ever seen other than the indie meta that nacho provided in you cld be any1. you were so nonexistent in that game that is why I am townreading you here!

that was one of my favourite games ever! :D I was so proud at the end of that game!

With all the role madness going on right now I agree the only thing that seems basically 100% is that saint is scum? I'll come along for the ride

VOTE: saint
third best scummer of all time
Kaboose
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4246 (ISO) » Thu Sep 03, 2015 4:28 pm

Post by Kaboose »

UNVOTE:

VOTE: saint
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile

Post Post #4247 (ISO) » Thu Sep 03, 2015 4:42 pm

Post by borkjerfkin »

Votecount 5.5

[6] Saint (pirate mollie, Cerberus v666, mastin2, The Antagonist, hiplop, Kaboose)
[1] Jaqen Hghar (Saint)
[2] mastin2 (Jaqen Hghar, ProHawk)

[3] Not Voting (Radja, Seiko x Naomi, Xtoxm)

With 12 alive, it is 7 to lynch.

Let me know if you see any problems.

Deadline is in (expired on 2015-09-13 10:00:00)
beefycheese
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4248 (ISO) » Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:08 pm

Post by ProHawk »

Let's not have a replay of yesterday please.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4249 (ISO) » Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:37 pm

Post by ProHawk »

Look, Jaquen, I get it you don't really want people to know, but I am just going to come out and say this maybe its just because I know how you play.

Its likely that Jaquen isn't really a tracker which would explain why he doesn't want to go into detail about his role, which unfortunately is what is throwing people off. Remember that 2-shot amnesiac cop traitor? Or maybe he is a tracker, but got additional information that proves his result. Regardless, Mastin not thinking that Jaquen is scum, despite arguing inconsistencies, despite arguing that Jaquen is gambiting, doesn't add up.

Lynching Saint for being Jailed the night one night kill failed over lynching a CLAIMED 100% guilty is insane. Its insane that Mastin didn't get lynched over TiP.

Although I may be a bit blind from conf-bias, I would like to think that I can still be objective.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”