Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Thu Sep 03, 2015 6:49 pm

Post by Suzune »

Well worthless in this case is subjective. All roles are useless unless you know how to use them. I once played a post restricter and I thought it was worthless because I did not understand how to best utalise the ability. The same goes true for the tapes. Until we figure out what to do with them, they are worthless.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Thu Sep 03, 2015 6:49 pm

Post by Suzune »

Well worthless in this case is subjective. All roles are useless unless you know how to use them. I once played a post restricter and I thought it was worthless because I did not understand how to best utalise the ability. The same goes true for the tapes. Until we figure out what to do with them, they are worthless.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Thu Sep 03, 2015 8:20 pm

Post by LicketyQuickety »

@Suzune, How do you read fire's reaction to all this?
I was anything worse than you! Anything worse than you was I!

You was doided teh aposit_tisopa het dedoid saw em.
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Thu Sep 03, 2015 8:23 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

My vote remains on Lickety.

That he has 2 extra tapes makes him look even more scummy in my eyes, because those tapes would be very helpful for the Devils and Ghosts to coordinate their kills. I have no idea how Town can use the things.
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Thu Sep 03, 2015 8:44 pm

Post by LicketyQuickety »

In post 403, Klingoncelt wrote:My vote remains on Lickety.

That he has 2 extra tapes makes him look even more scummy in my eyes, because those tapes would be very helpful for the Devils and Ghosts to coordinate their kills. I have no idea how Town can use the things.

This assumes that both scum teams already know who each other are, which contradicts what I said in the beginning the the thread when I said I believe they do not know who each other are. Its quite the risky business to be relaying info to a partner team if you can't be sure who they are. The fact that you say so assuredly that they do know who each other are means you either know something that the rest of us don't or are assuming a great deal.

Plus you just scum slipped by saying that I had
2 extra
tapes as opposed to saying that I just have more tapes or four tapes. This implies that you also think that everyone started off with only 2 tapes, but you say that you believe that I actually do have 4 tapes.

I pulled a gambit hoping to find scum. Fire bit on it so I was thinking he was scum, but after seeing his reaction and looking at his updated Wiki I now know that it was just a simple misunderstanding of the setup since he has been in 17 active games.

I'm reading Fire as Town now and I am fairly confident that Kling is scum.

VOTE: Kling
I was anything worse than you! Anything worse than you was I!

You was doided teh aposit_tisopa het dedoid saw em.
BlankFace
BlankFace
Goon
BlankFace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Thu Sep 03, 2015 11:05 pm

Post by BlankFace »

We've already been over that it's likely they do know each other's teams though.
Morning Sun
Morning Sun
Townie
Morning Sun
Townie
Townie

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Thu Sep 03, 2015 11:12 pm

Post by Morning Sun »

Anndddd Gameplay is here and reading. Lel I finally have some reads!
Anyway I really need to get to some reading cus I am at page 13, right now. Bye
~u
VysePresident
VysePresident
Mafia Scum
VysePresident
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Thu Sep 03, 2015 11:37 pm

Post by VysePresident »

Can
someone
kindly touch on my thoughts on Elbirn?

Please & thank you.
Morning Sun
Morning Sun
Townie
Morning Sun
Townie
Townie

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Thu Sep 03, 2015 11:39 pm

Post by Morning Sun »

In post 368, Suzune wrote:That would be disappointing to lose Morning Sun.

Laughing. Oh ok getting back to reading

Pedit: Yes Vyse you are now def town together with LQ imo. Also I am feeling the same way for Elb, especially since I don't see scumKling right now.
VysePresident
VysePresident
Mafia Scum
VysePresident
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Thu Sep 03, 2015 11:44 pm

Post by VysePresident »

@Suzune - Heya! I really would like a response to my post earlier, regarding your statement about me being unhelpful. (especially in light of my embarrassing play in DrMcNinja Mafia.)

@Bella - Heya! Those thoughts/reads I requested, pretty please? :)

-Klingon can drop down my readslist a bit for continuing to push LQ blindly. I still kinda want to hear from her, though.

In post 374, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 357, VysePresident wrote:
In post 347, LicketyQuickety wrote:@Vyce, Don't get the meta shift. Could you explain that a bit?

In post 348, LicketyQuickety wrote:BTW I had you at null and now I
really
have you at null. I don't get why you are not voting Marcrell.

Sorry, what? I don't understand what you mean by 'meta shift'?

I'm feeling a lot more strongly about Elbirn. Marcrell could go either way, while I'm pretty confident Elbirn is scum.

Your tone was 10X more assertive than what you were doing previously. The fact that you are representing that you haven't observed this is really off putting.

Elb is playing way more pro-town than marcrell is, so I don't know why you are on the fence about him and are scumreading elb so hard :/

Don't see it, in regards to Marcrell. Also not interested in Fire yet, either.

Also, I was confused by what you meant about meta shift period. My exact tone varies substantially based on what I want to do, and in this case, it's still about lynching Elbirn. (Though I'm pretty sure I noted the bit about me hanging back until I find something interesting.

And I told you why. Please at least do me a favor & don't let that wall of text be for nothing, okay? :P
VysePresident
VysePresident
Mafia Scum
VysePresident
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Thu Sep 03, 2015 11:54 pm

Post by VysePresident »

Vyse, I can explain what I mean. I actually went back and read it while I was half asleep and I had the same opinion. You posted five times on page thirteen. Therefore that is the post my comments are directed at.

Let's break it down post by post. post 313 This post is just an all about me and my playing style post. It does not advance the game nor would it solidify anyone's reads or at least not my own. Everyone in this game is wait and seeing things and instead the most you have given us is your reads in 273, which are nice, but this post goes no where.

post 314 In this post you comment on someone else not using conversation starters, but you also choose not to start a conversation with Melee either.

post 315 This one is better as it leaves hanging questions.

Then you double vote. One wonders why you voted for Fire in the start if you were just going to change it back to your main target. Perhaps because you wanted to remind him he was not safe?

post 320 You say you want to see more from them. But you do not engage. So it is hard to understand why you would leave it hanging like that.

These posts are just not full to me. They are light. You say you want people to do something and then don't do it yourself. Or you say to want something but don't engage. They strike me as kind of fluffy then and unimpressive. My opinion on the matter.

Oh, sorry Suzune! I missed this post somehow.

was a direct response to LQ asking about my playstyle. Hence the focus on my playstyle.

was a challenge to Penguin to do a bit more, and specifically, I want to see her points of interest beyond the shallow ones listed. I know her playstyle, and I kinda feel this has been relatively weak, coming from her. That said, I'm giving her some leeway, because I know she hasn't played in a while.

The double vote was a joke, based off of FireBringer saying he was uncomfortable with being Townread by everyone. I then went back to the player I was actually scumreading, Elbirn.

came on the heels of a giant post pushing to lynch Elbirn. I'm pretty sure that ought to engage his attention, y'know. I'd rather see what points interest him than push him in any particular direction.
VysePresident
VysePresident
Mafia Scum
VysePresident
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:03 am

Post by VysePresident »

In post 410, VysePresident wrote: came on the heels of a giant post pushing to lynch Elbirn. I'm pretty sure that ought to engage his attention, y'know. I'd rather see what points interest him than push him in any particular direction.

Minor correction. This actually apparently came just prior to the posting spree with the read on Elbirn. Same thing applies, but more generally speaking.

I need to head to bed now. I'm having trouble keeping track of things like what the heck I'm doing, and that's always a bad sign.
VysePresident
VysePresident
Mafia Scum
VysePresident
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:04 am

Post by VysePresident »

In post 408, Morning Sun wrote:

Laughing. Oh ok getting back to reading

Pedit: Yes Vyse you are now def town together with LQ imo. Also I am feeling the same way for Elb, especially since I don't see scumKling right now.

#BFF
ShadedMelee
ShadedMelee
Goon
ShadedMelee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:19 am

Post by ShadedMelee »

In post 404, LicketyQuickety wrote:Plus you just scum slipped by saying that I had 2 extra tapes as opposed to saying that I just have more tapes or four tapes. This implies that you also think that everyone started off with only 2 tapes, but you say that you believe that I actually do have 4 tapes.

lol. The worst analysis of the year.
Morning Sun
Morning Sun
Townie
Morning Sun
Townie
Townie

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:53 am

Post by Morning Sun »

Ye ok I read. Here are my reads: ( I am still happy that I managed to get reads yea)
Town
: Us, LQ, Vyse

Leaning town
: Kling

Wanted to say town but unsure, yet not scum fmpov:
Marcell,(Have to discuss it with sal cus our vote is apparantly here)

Null with slight town ( influenced mainly by the other players and Sal):
Empoleon

Scum (includes feeling/ slight scum and leaning):

BF, Suz, Elb and penguin maybe

Wtf are those:
Grapes, Fire( who is getting more and more unreadable), shaded

Some notes:

Lq - town. Like strongest townread. I really don't feel the need of elaborating there.

Vyse - strong town too. Really genuine imo , some people dislike him for some reasons but I like his arguments too because they really make sense. Really I can even say that he reminds me of metown from some gamez.

Marcell - really not feeling the scum there guys. Just like vyse seems pretty genuine and also his attitude seems town ( if that makes sense lol). Yet tentative and there is the fact that our vote is there so ye need to talk to sal.

Kling - Sal said it mislynch bait. Feels genuine once again and also the OMGUs vote really screamed irritated town. Same with some of his posts around that period of time.

Empoleon- as I mentioned in our Private topic with sal , I really dont get the town read on empoleon.Mby its just me, mby. That's why I will trust sal on this one for now.

BF - strongest scum lean right now. I really can't recall much but eh has he done anything this game? He seems overly focused on really things that don't matter and well... I didn't intend to make cases, just to form reads and thus I haven't written down anything.

Suz - welp stil being her. Just like BF, doing nothing. Actually Fire said it the best - seems like they are here and working but actually aren't doing anything. Also my only quote from my catchup:
In post 260, Suzune wrote:Marcell is rubbing me the wrong way. His posts are either agreeing with someone else, making a joke, or sort of sidestepping a problem. This strikes me as not wanting to create a disturbance or trying to slip away unseen by posting. Also only having five posts at this point into the game he is barely skirting being here enough. Honestly I would love to place a vote on him but I want to check the vote count first because so many people seem interested in him.
*votes Fire*
( placeholder she said / welp)

*makes no sense*

Elb - ye no. As vyse said his atacks on Kling really are wea. Basically read Vyse's post I agree with it.
Penguin - eh mainly feeling. But not really a fan of him and his posts.

Shaded - kinda on the same page as penguin tho more tentative. I also have an odd feeling when he talks about marcell. Smth about defending him like that.

Went back and forth on grapes and fire. Was scum then town then scum. I obv cant sort them out now so I am gonna keep them in this pile.

Anyway....
VOTE: Blank Face
If sal has a problem we might change it. Tho I really wanted to vote for once this game lol
Morning Sun
Morning Sun
Townie
Morning Sun
Townie
Townie

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:56 am

Post by Morning Sun »

Forgot to say smth about blank
If somedy insists I can dig into his iso and see the specific things that I disliked/felt scum. If not just read him( not a lot of posts) and judge for yourself.
Morning Sun
Morning Sun
Townie
Morning Sun
Townie
Townie

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:58 am

Post by Morning Sun »

This and both ^ posts are from
~Umbreon( Gameplay)
BlankFace
BlankFace
Goon
BlankFace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Fri Sep 04, 2015 1:13 am

Post by BlankFace »

In post 415, Morning Sun wrote:Forgot to say smth about blank
If somedy insists I can dig into his iso and see the specific things that I disliked/felt scum. If not just read him( not a lot of posts) and judge for yourself.

I'll insist.
ShadedMelee
ShadedMelee
Goon
ShadedMelee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Fri Sep 04, 2015 1:50 am

Post by ShadedMelee »

In post 417, BlankFace wrote:
In post 415, Morning Sun wrote:Forgot to say smth about blank

I'll insist.

I insist too.
Morning Sun
Morning Sun
Townie
Morning Sun
Townie
Townie

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Fri Sep 04, 2015 2:44 am

Post by Morning Sun »

Kk tho not today
I had enough with those 7 pages that I had to read
~U
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Fri Sep 04, 2015 2:50 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

Tape 2, Husbandry:

"Raising a pet is a bit like raising yourself. I think my husband understood that. Or rather you both grow through the shared experience. I miss my husband's compassion."

"You have two kids, don'tcha? That must be tough?"

"Emhm."

"Did they help at all?"

"Honestly, you know. A little, maybe."

Morning Sun (1) - Marcrell
Elbirn (1) - VysePresident
Klingoncelt
(4)
- Elbirn, Firebringer, grapes, LicketyQuickety
Marcrell (3) - BlankFace, Empoleon Bellapatre, Suzune
grapes (1) - ShadedMelee
LicketyQuickety (1) - Klingoncelt
BlankFace (1) - Morning Sun

Not voting: penguin_alien

With 13 players alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline: (expired on 2015-09-09 01:01:34)
Empoleon Bellaparte
Empoleon Bellaparte
Townie
Empoleon Bellaparte
Townie
Townie

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Fri Sep 04, 2015 3:07 am

Post by Empoleon Bellaparte »

Ok finally have the password, so Espeon (me) can post on here. Yay! Y'all gonna get ripped in to.

First thing's first.

@SALAMENCE: You can't fucking sign yourself as Espeon with me in the game. It's gonna get so fucking confusing because people are going to have to ask who people mean when they refer to Espeon and I have no other identifier. I don't really want to ruin your theme but it's going to have to end. Sorry. For the good of the game, etc.

peace out, actual post when I can be fucked to.
Morning Sun
Morning Sun
Townie
Morning Sun
Townie
Townie

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Fri Sep 04, 2015 3:16 am

Post by Morning Sun »

Im busy.

Also, your request is declined. Do what bella does and sign -E.

Also since when do you sign espeon?

~Espeon1
Empoleon Bellaparte
Empoleon Bellaparte
Townie
Empoleon Bellaparte
Townie
Townie

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Fri Sep 04, 2015 3:32 am

Post by Empoleon Bellaparte »

Got a bite straight away great. I don't need to read. ty

Firstly, there needs to be a way to identify people that are in a hydra, like I'm not going to sign my posts but people refer to me as espeon and that makes sense seeing as it's part of my username. Now the reason this is an issue is that bella and I have very different posting styles. You're going to know which posts belong to which of us. So that means people are going to ask me direct questions.

How are they going to do that? By calling me by my main account name, which will be some derivative of Espeonage.

That means that things have the potential to get confusing for town. You know who benefits from that? Scum do.

So where does that leave this?

This means that someone has to stop being called espeon. As I have no other identifier and you do, you're going to have to change.

And there isn't really much leeway for you here sadly. Because it WILL become an issue when people retrospectively ask for thoughts on gamestates from us. And that means there will end up being confusion. So one of us HAS to be refered to as something other than espeon.

Let it be noted I asked nicely. Now kindly go back to being salamence so I don't have to lycnh you for anti-town behaviour of spreading confusion.
Morning Sun
Morning Sun
Townie
Morning Sun
Townie
Townie

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Fri Sep 04, 2015 3:44 am

Post by Morning Sun »

Call yourself espeonage.

Its not an issue really.

Instead of bitching over a signature, how about you help catch scum.

~Espeon1

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”