vijay2vasandani
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Sun Sep 06, 2015 4:29 pm

Post by vijay2vasandani »

In post 419, RadiantCowbells wrote:Of Scorpius and Jeandarc, my two scumreads, I consider Jeandarc basically confirmed scum whereas Scorpius is just a lean.

I absolutely loathe this Scorpius wagon and the role I played in getting it to happen.

What. Scorpius is scum though.

In post 426, LexTrew wrote:yo vijay are you scum?

Nah.

In post 428, RadiantCowbells wrote:And I guarantee you, that if the fact that you've gone through my games and seen my success rate hasn't already convinced you then the Shinobi town flip, with or without my death tonight, will not convince you either.

Lol.

Scorpius catboi lynch is go
coming back after a 3 year break.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Sun Sep 06, 2015 4:31 pm

Post by catboi »

Yeah nope, you still suck
vijay2vasandani
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Sun Sep 06, 2015 4:51 pm

In post 451, catboi wrote:Yeah nope, you still suck

Nah
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Sun Sep 06, 2015 5:10 pm

Post by catboi »

Would bet money you're 0/2. But you're clearly not even trying, so what's the point?
Kyubey The Kid
Kyubey The Kid
Goon
Kyubey The Kid
Goon
Goon

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Mon Sep 07, 2015 4:37 am

Post by Kyubey The Kid »

In post 450, vijay2vasandani wrote:
In post 428, RadiantCowbells wrote:And I guarantee you, that if the fact that you've gone through my games and seen my success rate hasn't already convinced you then the Shinobi town flip, with or without my death tonight, will not convince you either.

Lol.

Scorpius catboi lynch is go

Scorpious and Catboi are currently the people I'm leaning on as scum at the moment, but I don't think we should lynch anyone right now. In my opinion, this game won't go anywhere unless we see what the mafia players decide to do at night, because if we keep going at this rate, all we're doing is pointing fingers and risk lynching a townie.

VOTE: No Lynch
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Mon Sep 07, 2015 4:42 am

Post by catboi »

There's zero use in no lynching on day 1. Stop that. I'd rather you vote me than vote for a no lynch, which is the worst possible thing that can happen.
vijay2vasandani
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Mon Sep 07, 2015 4:46 am

In post 455, catboi wrote:There's zero use in no lynching on day 1. Stop that. I'd rather you vote me than vote for a no lynch, which is the worst possible thing that can happen.

Agreed. So vote catboi.

Scorpius is better but meh, I swing both ways *wink*
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Mon Sep 07, 2015 4:49 am

Post by catboi »

It's also 100% obvious who will die if we no lynch. How do you not realize that?

vijay in all honesty you're of absolutely no worth to this game and I'm not sure why you bother to play a game you clearly have no interest in trying at. Do you derive enjoyment from this? From halfheartedly skimming a thread and picking names randomly? Are you that much of a simpleton?
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Mon Sep 07, 2015 5:08 am

Post by catboi »

There are a lot of frustrating people in this game. I've tried to keep it within the confines of the game and not be too mean. if vijay's town though (and unfortunately i think there's a decent chance he is) he's playing at a completely unacceptable level of effort and it's making the game a drag. Not about the fact that he FOSes me (who gives a damn) but more the fact that he's blatantly not interested in reading the game, making actual arguments, or responding to others. It's incredibly frustrating and it's baffling to me why he continues to play a game he clearly has no interest in to the detriment of others.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Mon Sep 07, 2015 5:28 am

Post by Ranmaru »

Votecount 1.11

Shinobi:
JeanDarc, Scorpious

Scorpious:
vijay2vasandani

Psyche
JeanDarc:
Shinobi, RadiantCowbells, catboi

LexTrew
vijay2vasandani
Kyubey The Kid:
Lextrew

RadiantCowbells:
catboi

No Lynch:
Kyubey The Kid

Not Voting
:
Pscyhe.

Notes:

Deadline is tomorrow.

*= Currently being replaced
**= V/la

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch
Deadline for Day 1 is Tuesday, September 8th, 11:59 PM EST.
Kyubey The Kid
Kyubey The Kid
Goon
Kyubey The Kid
Goon
Goon

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Mon Sep 07, 2015 5:38 am

Post by Kyubey The Kid »

In post 457, catboi wrote:It's also 100% obvious who will die if we no lynch. How do you not realize that?

Well it's not obvious to me. Are you just gonna keep talking like you know everything or can you enlighten an idiot like me?
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:19 am

Post by catboi »

It would actually be anti-town of me to explain that if you don't know. Sorry. Legitimately.

Regardless, this is a simple fact: the only way to catch scum is by lynching. By no-lynching, you throw that away. In a 9 player game a 7:2 ratio of town:scum is standard. That gives the town two mislynches. A no lynch wastes one of those mislynches to no benefit. It just gives scum a free kill and makes the game harder for town, and then at some point you probably have to no lynch again which is another free kill for scum.

If you're town, you need to unvote and vote someone else. Even if it's me.
vijay2vasandani
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:41 am

In post 457, catboi wrote:It's also 100% obvious who will die if we no lynch. How do you not realize that?

vijay in all honesty you're of absolutely no worth to this game and I'm not sure why you bother to play a game you clearly have no interest in trying at. Do you derive enjoyment from this? From halfheartedly skimming a thread and picking names randomly? Are you that much of a simpleton?

Nah. I'm sure I know what I'm doing here.

In post 436, catboi wrote:VOTE: JeanDarc

moving on. I had stuff typed up here but it was bordering on mean, so I deleted it. LexTrew is also a plausible lynch.

This is your vote and you say that about me? Lol the other guy I'm saying to vote has kept his vote on Shinobi and you all you can attack is the supposed apathy with which I play this game? Lol protect your buddy harder, he needs more coaching.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Mon Sep 07, 2015 7:00 am

Post by catboi »

I absolutely wouldn't protect him as a scumbuddy, and only a dribbling moron would think otherwise. I'm very confident he's town for reasons I've explained that you're too lazy/selfish to care about. RC and psyche are also very likely town in my estimation, as I've said. At that point process of elimination leaves me to go after low content posters, Jean and Lex both fit that bill. Had thought maybe jean wasn't playing like he did as scum in his first game, but on an individual basis he hasn't said anything this game that comes across as town.
vijay2vasandani
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Mon Sep 07, 2015 7:09 am

In post 463, catboi wrote:

At that point process of elimination leaves me to go after low content posters, Jean and Lex both fit that bill. Had thought maybe jean wasn't playing like he did as scum in his first game, but on an individual basis he hasn't said anything this game that comes across as town.

Bullshit. Your vote post quoted in my previous post says you had something mean all written up, and now you just say it's a pressure vote on low-content posters?
Even worse, you thought at some point that Jean was not playing like Jean-scum but when given the option you chose to vote Jean over Lex?

Lol kay mate. Nothing to do with the wagon already on Jean I'm sure.
Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Mon Sep 07, 2015 7:11 am

Post by Psyche »

wow this game really is standing on just one leg
You can't step in the same river twice.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Mon Sep 07, 2015 7:42 am

Post by catboi »

In post 464, vijay2vasandani wrote:Bullshit. Your vote post quoted in my previous post says you had something mean all written up, and now you just say it's a pressure vote on low-content posters?
Even worse, you thought at some point that Jean was not playing like Jean-scum but when given the option you chose to vote Jean over Lex?

Lol kay mate. Nothing to do with the wagon already on Jean I'm sure.

The mean words I had were in reference to shinobi. They had nothing to do with the vote. And no, it's not a "pressure vote" it's a legitimate vote due to process of elimination. Have
just said
that I'm forced to reconsider my read on jean due to my shinobi read being wrong and the fact that his posts this game aren't that great. My read on him earlier was weak, at best. You're not reading my posts but that's nothing new. Absolutely pathetic.

Yeah, it completely has to do with the wagon already being on Jean. I think both are plausible as scum AND WE'RE ONE DAY FROM DEADLINE. OF COURSE I'M GOING TO JOIN THE LARGER WAGON YOU TWIT.
Kyubey The Kid
Kyubey The Kid
Goon
Kyubey The Kid
Goon
Goon

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:28 am

Post by Kyubey The Kid »

I agree, Catboi. Jean looks the most suspicious right now by process of elimination. Him and Lex have the least activity of all players and, with all the fighting among the active players, his posts look like what scum would do to keep us in the dark while keeping attention off him. I'm actually ok with the risk of lynching him so...

VOTE: Jean
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:46 am

Post by catboi »

I tried to find an article for you on the wiki that explains why it's almost always better to lynch but I can't find one but you'll have to trust me that it's 100% correct theory to do so, I'll try to explain it if you really want me to do so

psyche/scorp need to do something with their votes, this close to the deadline there's really no reason to be wasting them
Kyubey The Kid
Kyubey The Kid
Goon
Kyubey The Kid
Goon
Goon

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:51 am

Post by Kyubey The Kid »

In post 468, catboi wrote:I tried to find an article for you on the wiki that explains why it's almost always better to lynch but I can't find one but you'll have to trust me that it's 100% correct theory to do so, I'll try to explain it if you really want me to do so

psyche/scorp need to do something with their votes, this close to the deadline there's really no reason to be wasting them

Nah it's ok! You explained it well enough in your post already. Thanks though.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:49 am

Post by catboi »

In post 454, Kyubey The Kid wrote:Scorpious and Catboi are currently the people I'm leaning on as scum at the moment, but I don't think we should lynch anyone right now. In my opinion, this game won't go anywhere unless we see what the mafia players decide to do at night, because if we keep going at this rate, all we're doing is pointing fingers and risk lynching a townie.

In post 467, Kyubey The Kid wrote:I agree, Catboi. Jean looks the most suspicious right now by process of elimination. Him and Lex have the least activity of all players and, with all the fighting among the active players, his posts look like what scum would do to keep us in the dark while keeping attention off him. I'm actually ok with the risk of lynching him so...

The combination of these quotes is worrisome.
Kyubey The Kid
Kyubey The Kid
Goon
Kyubey The Kid
Goon
Goon

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:58 am

Post by Kyubey The Kid »

In post 470, catboi wrote:
In post 454, Kyubey The Kid wrote:Scorpious and Catboi are currently the people I'm leaning on as scum at the moment, but I don't think we should lynch anyone right now. In my opinion, this game won't go anywhere unless we see what the mafia players decide to do at night, because if we keep going at this rate, all we're doing is pointing fingers and risk lynching a townie.

In post 467, Kyubey The Kid wrote:I agree, Catboi. Jean looks the most suspicious right now by process of elimination. Him and Lex have the least activity of all players and, with all the fighting among the active players, his posts look like what scum would do to keep us in the dark while keeping attention off him. I'm actually ok with the risk of lynching him so...

The combination of these quotes is worrisome.

Why...?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:02 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

If we've lynched the scummy people and there's still scum left we'll lynch KTK.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:03 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

I could totally definitely see him being like faking balls to the wall stupidity to try to avoid pressure, but there's better lynches even now.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:03 am

Post by catboi »

You went from being suspicious of me to agreeing with me on a lynch, Kyubey. That doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”