duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Sat Sep 05, 2015 3:42 pm

Post by duppin »

Going to sleep in a moment, just wanted to say that I am not too fond of people instantly joining my train. Still very interested in random though.

UNVOTE: randomidget

Consider my vote on him. Not interested in a quick hammer though.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Sat Sep 05, 2015 6:04 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 586, Huntress wrote:Caught up now.

Top scum read at the moment is Firebringer followed by Vampirate and TheWorst. I'll elaborate on these and others shortly but I'm putting that out there now because this read has taken me longer than I expected it to, and I'm aware that we've only got a couple of days until the deadline.

Vote: Firebringer

Talk to me about the three of these. I actually only agree with you about Vampirate as being scummy. I don't really understand the other two. I think Ika is really town and if he knows how Fire plays I kinda trust that read more than what I feel.
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Sat Sep 05, 2015 6:04 pm

Post by ika »

i rather tust you more mala i dont have a super decicive meta on him yet but i have yet to see any red flags
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Sat Sep 05, 2015 6:06 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 602, ika wrote:i rather tust you more mala i dont have a super decicive meta on him yet but i have yet to see any red flags

Do I have red flags?
I MUST KNOW SO I CAN CORRECT THEM!
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Sat Sep 05, 2015 6:16 pm

Post by ika »

Fire, do a self evaulation of yout town and scum meta for me and then do read list wiht no reason whatsoever in pretty colors
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Sat Sep 05, 2015 6:17 pm

Post by Malakittens »

;-;
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Sat Sep 05, 2015 6:18 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 604, ika wrote:Fire, do a self evaulation of yout town and scum meta for me and then do read list wiht no reason whatsoever in pretty colors

I could do that in my sleep!
But I don't feel like it right now, maybe tomorrow.
I am tired.
Show
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Sun Sep 06, 2015 12:03 am

Post by Randomnamechange »

I know the reasoning is pretty weak, but it's the best I've got on anyone. I can't scumhunt for shit at the start of a game. I guess a lot of it was just you pinging me, but that was more stuff I picked up on your ISO that I felt was scummy.
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Sun Sep 06, 2015 12:51 am

Post by duppin »

In post 607, Randomnamechange wrote:I know the reasoning is pretty weak, but it's the best I've got on anyone. I can't scumhunt for shit at the start of a game. I guess a lot of it was just you pinging me, but that was more stuff I picked up on your ISO that I felt was scummy.

Not true. I pinged you out after you voted on me and claimed I was scummy, so that could not have been your initial reason for voting me.
I'm finding it very difficult to town read you at the moment. I admit it was rather strange how people were so quick to join the train, but it's hard to blame them.

Do you have any other reads?
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: any pronouns

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Sun Sep 06, 2015 5:26 am

Post by Yimmy »

The start of the game? There's 600 posts!
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:21 am

Post by Vedith »

RM likes it to get to 1000!
I claim scum \o/
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Sun Sep 06, 2015 9:22 am

duppin wrote:
In post 607, Randomnamechange wrote:I know the reasoning is pretty weak, but it's the best I've got on anyone. I can't scumhunt for shit at the start of a game. I guess a lot of it was just you pinging me, but that was more stuff I picked up on your ISO that I felt was scummy.

Not true. I pinged you out after you voted on me and claimed I was scummy, so that could not have been your initial reason for voting me.
I'm finding it very difficult to town read you at the moment. I admit it was rather strange how people were so quick to join the train, but it's hard to blame them.

We have different definitions of pinging. I meant it as you feeling scummy without doing anything I directly thought of as scummy at the time.
As for other reads, I null read people screwing around (fire, Constantine, ika)
Vedith is null-town for me, very similar to his town game.
Yimmy null-scum, the initial wagonning was poor but their refusal to do anything doesn't seem town to me.
TheWorst - null-scum but I can't remember why.
Vampirate is null, will iso them but don't see the hate.
Anxiety is obv town.
I like huntress' catch up, town.
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: any pronouns

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:18 am

Post by Yimmy »

I don't know, refusing to do anything seems like a really big thing. not barely scum
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:19 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 606, Firebringer wrote:
In post 604, ika wrote:Fire, do a self evaulation of yout town and scum meta for me and then do read list wiht no reason whatsoever in pretty colors

I could do that in my sleep!
But I don't feel like it right now, maybe tomorrow.
I am tired.

Ill get on this soon.
Show

duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:32 am

Post by duppin »

In post 611, Randomnamechange wrote:
duppin wrote:

We have different definitions of pinging. I meant it as you feeling scummy without doing anything I directly thought of as scummy at the time.
Yimmy null-scum, the initial wagonning was poor but their refusal to do anything doesn't seem town to me.
Anxiety is obv town.

So why did you claim you had a case on me and would give it to us later when you clearly didn't?
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Sun Sep 06, 2015 12:53 pm

duppin wrote:
duppin wrote:

Anxiety is obv town.

So why did you claim you had a case on me and would give it to us later when you clearly didn't?

Idek. I have not played well this game.
Huntress
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Sun Sep 06, 2015 2:26 pm

Post by Huntress »

I meant to get this out last night but ran out of time.

My suspicion of Firebringer is partly gut, partly because I didn't like the way he attacked Yimmy for asking questions
and was sarcastic when Yimmy explained what he had learnt, in reply to Jelly - Fb seemed to be trying to make Yimmy look bad while claiming not to have a scum read on him, partly his excuses for not doing much Day one, and partly his voting pattern on Day one - moving from one wagon to the next then leaving them for a solo vote at the end of the Day. Not too happy about his Day two play either as he seems to be looking for a lynch rather than looking for scum.

I'll have more time tomorrow to do the rest.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Sun Sep 06, 2015 2:37 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 616, Huntress wrote:I meant to get this out last night but ran out of time.

My suspicion of Firebringer is partly gut, partly because I didn't like the way he attacked Yimmy for asking questions
and was sarcastic when Yimmy explained what he had learnt, in reply to Jelly - Fb seemed to be trying to make Yimmy look bad while claiming not to have a scum read on him, partly his excuses for not doing much Day one, and partly his voting pattern on Day one - moving from one wagon to the next then leaving them for a solo vote at the end of the Day. Not too happy about his Day two play either as he seems to be looking for a lynch rather than looking for scum.

I'll have more time tomorrow to do the rest.

So, I left a wagon that lynched a townie, therefore I am scum? What?
I am looking for a lynch because we are running out of time...
What part of that do you not understand?

Yimmy so far hasn't given anything great in terms of usable information. He is pointing out players who are always looked on with suspicion. Name one player he gave a good read on.
I have been scum read by at least half of every game.

I overall think he is misguided townie. He could be scum for all I know though. Just going for easy lynches.

I still have yet to answer Ika question, will do so now.
Show

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Sun Sep 06, 2015 2:52 pm

Post by Firebringer »

St Constantine the Hermit
-That claim and his WIFOM this game makes me have no reason for him to be lynched or heavily doubted for this. We can revisit this read tomorrow but I think no need to lynch.
The Worst
-Overall I think people are suspecting him cause he would be a good target to lynch if he was town. Therefore scum would want him to get mislynched, I think players pushing him need closer inspection. While he could be scum, I am not convinced of it at all. His scum read of me ironically makes me trust him more.
4ni3ty-(Leaning Null)

Null-
ika-
(Some town vibes) Its hard to read Ika sometimes, lack of content posts and what not. I don't honestly know if I could tell for sure if Ika was scum. Though by his approach he seems more relaxed which I generally associate with town.
The Enigma/MalaKittens-
Just got in, Enigma I was scum reading, I don't know about Mala. I would not like to lynch mala today if we were going that route.
ForWhomTheJellyRolls/Huntress-
The previous player I had no read on, and Huntress I can't get much either. I like push on me, I think their arguments are piss poor, sometimes that means scum sometimes town. I don't know, I am keeping at null for this.

duppin
-Not that strong of a scum read, this is almost complete gut. This doesn't feel like Duppins town game. [Entirely Meta, I know >.>]
Vampirate-T
oday has given me more of a lean on vampirate for being scum.
Vedith-
Less active than normal for games, out of spotlight completely, I mean. Dang, I am almost sure about Vedith right now that I think about it. He is pushing me but not heavily, and almost seems scared too.

My Meta:
I play town sometimes with a lack of concern for getting lynched. Sometimes as "I don't care what you say" thing, I am either extremely stubborn when I think I am right or completely indecisive. I think as scum I play somewhat similarily, but I am more confident in my approach to my reads and pushes, or I am again extremely indecisive. I will bus or not bus depending on my mood. I usually don't let the game atmosphere determine me bussing.
Like if a lynch seems inevitable for a buddy, I might not be part of it. Especially if I wasn't pushing them at the beginning/mid of day.

Meta wise, I could see how some might see this as my scum game.
Show

Reubus Swagrid
Reubus Swagrid
Goon
Reubus Swagrid
Goon
Goon

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Sun Sep 06, 2015 3:37 pm

Post by Reubus Swagrid »

2.4(expired on 2015-09-08 20:30:00)

randomidget- 4 (4nxi3ty, St Constantine the Hermit, Firebringer, Vedith)
Firebringer- 2 (Yimmy, Huntress)
Yimmy- 1 (ika)
duppin- 1 (randomidget)
Vampirate- 1 (Malakittens)
Vedith- 1 (TheWorst)
TheWorst- 0
St Constantine the Hermit- 0
Malakittens- 0
ika- 0
4nxi3ty- 0
Huntress- 0

With 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Sun Sep 06, 2015 4:12 pm

Post by 4nxi3ty »

In post 601, Malakittens wrote:I actually only agree with you about Vampirate as being scummy.

you'll have to explain this one to me
cause post in conjuction with post looks so far removed from any sort of scum machinations

duppin wrote:TheWorst - null-scum but I can't remember why.

try to remember
(also Mala is missing from your read list)
por favor
TheWorst
TheWorst
Goon
TheWorst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:28 pm

Post by TheWorst »

I'm split on
Vedith
or
Firebringer
. Right now, I feel at least one of these two is scum, this gut feeling of mine says so.

Firebringer
is on point with what he says about Vedith, at the same time I'm not feeling Firebringer at all today. This isn't even due to his usual antics, I feel like this game he's much more reactive and him buddying me worries me. Then again he's incredibly inconsistent, so there's that.
He does make some good points in that reads post there though. On the other hand, maybe the reason Firebringer makes good points is because he's scum himself with the knowledge, something to think about.

Honestly I haven't seen anything concrete from
Vedith
besides him arguing semantics with me via large walls. Or anything really. His Firebringer read remains a mystery (why not explain a read like that?), switched to Yimmy, then to Randomidget... all three top wagons of the day without adding any input.

I get the feeling that
Randomidget
is too easy of a easy lynch... But then again I've been wrong before on that because sometimes mafia has been obvious in tone, and this could be a case. I wouldn't mind his lynch because I also find his bandwagon extremely interesting given how it started with Anxiety randomly switching, then how quickly the wagon starts because of what Duppin, the person Randomidget suspects, said in response to his read. Also noticed that Duppin pretty much said the same thing I said of Vedith.

That's about it on my current shotgun thoughts. Probably gonna follow up a bit before the deadline. Tomorrow I have stuff to do, and right now I need to sleep to prepare for it, so that's why this post might seem a bit disorganized.
Show
The
New
Ex-Mod of EpicMafia!

Either prepare for TheWorst or be lynched.

Win/Loss Ratio

Starting
: 3-2
Replacement
: 1-1
Village
: 4-3
Mafia
: 0-0
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:56 pm

Post by Vedith »

In post 618, Firebringer wrote:I am almost sure about Vedith right now that I think about it. He is pushing me but not heavily, and almost seems scared too.

I'm not scared, I just don't think your the most likely to flip scum.
Won't rule you out of a vote though. :giggle:

People keep using my 'active in other games' when I'm clearly not overly active in any I'm in when there's nothing to add. It's like saying, this is your meta, but lets call this your meta instead.
I claim scum \o/
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Mon Sep 07, 2015 4:34 am

Post by Firebringer »

VOTE: Vampirate
I am going this route for now, we have a day to decide a lynch guys.
Lets get moving. Discussions, sheeping, all that stuff.
Come on.
Show

Vampirate
Vampirate
Goon
Vampirate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Mon Sep 07, 2015 5:54 am

Post by Vampirate »

I got prodded.

Honestly i'm having a difficult time of getting my head back in this game.

There's precious time left so i'm not really sure what I can contribute right now.
You are not more paranoid than me!!!!

Return to “Completed Open Games”