Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:18 pm

Post by Aneninen »

In post 99, Bacde wrote:I don't think you looked at my postcount if you actually think I am nervous scum

What the pigeon poop your post count has to do with being nervous or scummy?

In post 102, Cavane wrote:
Anyway, after reviewing the thread up to now I agree with the sentiment that Bacde could use some more pressure. At the very least, I find his early aggro-ness a bit offputting.
vote: Bacde

Eigh. Even if I don't think Bacde is a bad vote, the context of this vote is terrible. Jumping on the major wagon and hoping to stay under the radar...?

In post 104, Bacde wrote:I'm not asking for people to not listen to me, I'm asking people to not vote me.

Whut?
Whenever I'm early-wagoned as a townie, I ask for the opposite. Namely, read my posts and decide THEN whether I'm to be wagoned.
Spoiler:
POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!

In post 105, Bacde wrote:I feel very strongly that 1 of Cavane or everydaymuffin is mafia

Where the nevercoming ghost train has those scumreads come from??!
Also, why have you used the word Mafia instead of Scum?

Now my scum-o-meter has reached the red line on you, Bacde.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Bacde

In post 106, BananaCucho wrote:I thought this was an odd comment as well. Wanna jump on that?UNVOTE: BarcodeVOTE: Cavane

E?
After all that push on Bacde, weren't you too quick on Cavane?

In post 107, Kyubey The Kid wrote:Fair enough, though the point you just made about Cavane is solid enough to satisfy my suspicions of you. Not only that, but the "long weekend" excuse for lurking seems awfully convenient for him to bring up without being asked about it. I would like some pressure on him now so...VOTE: Cavane

The early bird gets the worm.
The quickest sheep gets the scumread.

In post 121, EVvenomous wrote:I think Imma keep my vote on Guyett because I'm not liking the way he's playing rn. I'm also not overly happy with Cavane's posts as well...

What's been so scummy in Guyett's play so far?
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:53 pm

Post by duppin »

While I do agree that Cavane's vote seems suspicious, I find this interesting.

VOTE: Cavane

In post 106, BananaCucho wrote:
In post 104, Bacde wrote:I'm not asking for people to not listen to me, I'm asking people to not vote me.

I'm surprised Cavane is accusing me of being aggro, since I thought other people were accusing me of being defensive. Maybe this wagon is stupid and just hiding the scum who can hop on it with bad reasoning?

I thought this was an odd comment as well. Wanna jump on that?

UNVOTE: Barcode
VOTE: Cavane

Did you go from scumreading Bacde to townreading him based on Cavane's vote, or why do you believe Cavane is a better target than Bacde?
Draynth
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:02 pm

Post by Draynth »

Day 1, Votecount 3
Bacde (3):
, KaiserB, Liger_Zero, Aneninen
Guyett (3):
EverydayMuffin, Evvenomous, Cavane
Cavane (3):
, BananaCucho, Guyett, Duppin
ConManMick (1):
TheWorst
Kyubey The Kid (1):
ConManMick
EverydayMuffin (1):
Bacde
Aneninen (0):
Bacde (0):
EverydayMuffin (0):
KaiserB (0):
Liger_Zero (0):
BananaCucho (0):
Duppin (0):

Not Voting (1):
Kyubey The Kid
If you notice a mistake in any of the votecounts, please don't hesitate to let me know either in thread or via pm

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch or 7 to no lynch.

Deadline
: Monday September 21st, 2015 1:00 PM  Irish Time. (UTC)
Countdown to deadline
: (expired on 2015-09-21 13:00:00)
[/area]
Last edited by Draynth on Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
"just got my hands in cooking! feel free to give me suggestions. So far completed: noodle in soup, noodle stuffed clam over noodle, red white and bluedle american noodle, hot brown noodle"

Brand New, Improved, Totally Awesome GTKAS
BananaCucho
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:15 pm

Post by BananaCucho »

@Duppin
Neither. Barcode is null to me right now. While it seemed odd that his posting style started out as seeming different to me, he's slowly gone back to what I was used to that last game. Also it could be based on anything and is not necessarily alignment indicative as you mentioned before. I also I wanted to drive that train tonsee how Barcode would further react as well as those around him and found the other guys reaction more interesting.
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:45 pm

Post by duppin »

Alright, I like that. I must admit I was skeptical.
While Bacde play is a bit different, your playstyle has ben pretty similar to the last game, but I liked your vote on Cavane.
Kyubey The Kid
Kyubey The Kid
Goon
Kyubey The Kid
Goon
Goon

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Wed Sep 09, 2015 12:52 am

Post by Kyubey The Kid »

I think Bacde is acting fishy here. I don't blame anyone for thinking Cavane is suspicious (and I hope people keep pressuring him), but so far Bacde hasn't explained the one vote he's done all game. Since this was a while after RVS, I'm inclined to believe that he was either suspicious of Muffin's lurking or planting a seed for an easy bandwagon later on. Either way I'd like to see his reasoning and Muffin's rebuttal before I start voting seriously, though the longer he takes to explain himself, the scummier he looks in my eyes.
EverydayMuffin
EverydayMuffin
Goon
EverydayMuffin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:47 am

Post by EverydayMuffin »

Apologies for being quiet, haven't had a chance to read everything yet.
In post 105, Bacde wrote:I feel very strongly that 1 of Cavane or everydaymuffin is mafia

Bacde, do you have any reason for this or are you just throwing around accusations? Did I miss something?

UNVOTE:

Gonna unvote for now and give everything a thorough reading.
Can't we all just lynch Guyett?
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:44 am

Post by Bacde »

I forgot we have a confirmed third party in the game that's why I said mafia instead of scum. They are pretty much interchangeable words to me.

Why is muffin asking me if he missed something while simultaneously saying he hasn't read the game at all? It's like no duh you missed stuff
EverydayMuffin
EverydayMuffin
Goon
EverydayMuffin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:56 am

Post by EverydayMuffin »

In post 132, Bacde wrote:I forgot we have a confirmed third party in the game that's why I said mafia instead of scum. They are pretty much interchangeable words to me.

Why is muffin asking me if he missed something while simultaneously saying he hasn't read the game at all? It's like no duh you missed stuff

I was asking specifically if you gave a reason for voting me, which it appears you have not.
Can't we all just lynch Guyett?
ConManMick
ConManMick
Dear Derry
ConManMick
Dear Derry
Dear Derry
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:51 am

Post by ConManMick »

Aneninen, I think the Mafia vs. Scum thing is possibly a case of arguing semantics, I wouldn't really but a while lot of stock by it
"As everyone knows there is a special guardian angel for drunkards and lovers"
- Alexandre Dumas
TÁL
Kyubey The Kid
Kyubey The Kid
Goon
Kyubey The Kid
Goon
Goon

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Wed Sep 09, 2015 4:00 am

Post by Kyubey The Kid »

In post 132, Bacde wrote:I forgot we have a confirmed third party in the game that's why I said mafia instead of scum. They are pretty much interchangeable words to me.

You seem more interested in defending yourself than finding out if Muffin is scum. Will you explain your reasoning?
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Wed Sep 09, 2015 4:38 am

Post by Guyett »

In post 124, BananaCucho wrote:
In post 123, Guyett wrote:Btw if I wanted to jump on a wagon for the sake of it Bacade had more votes

In post 125, Aneninen wrote:
In post 121, EVvenomous wrote:I think Imma keep my vote on Guyett because I'm not liking the way he's playing rn. I'm also not overly happy with Cavane's posts as well...

In post 134, ConManMick wrote:Aneninen, I think the Mafia vs. Scum thing is possibly a case of arguing semantics, I wouldn't really but a while lot of stock by it

Buddying, buddying everywhere
I think a lot about meteors. The purity of them. Boom! The end. Start again. The world made clean for the new man to rebuild.
EVvenomous
EVvenomous
Goon
EVvenomous
Goon
Goon

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Wed Sep 09, 2015 4:49 am

Post by EVvenomous »

I mean you exaggerate in this post. I said "I'm not liking his play so far", never uttered to words scum/ scummy. I never stressed that he was scum either to the point of you asking " what's been SO SCUMMY in Guyetts play?"
Anyway, to address why I'm not liking his play: I don't like his vagueness in his vote and I didn't like his fake shot at the start...
Kyubey The Kid
Kyubey The Kid
Goon
Kyubey The Kid
Goon
Goon

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Wed Sep 09, 2015 5:05 am

Post by Kyubey The Kid »

In post 136, Guyett wrote:
In post 124, BananaCucho wrote:
In post 123, Guyett wrote:Btw if I wanted to jump on a wagon for the sake of it Bacade had more votes

In post 134, ConManMick wrote:Aneninen, I think the Mafia vs. Scum thing is possibly a case of arguing semantics, I wouldn't really but a while lot of stock by it

Buddying, buddying everywhere

I don't see it
Kyubey The Kid
Kyubey The Kid
Goon
Kyubey The Kid
Goon
Goon

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Wed Sep 09, 2015 5:12 am

Post by Kyubey The Kid »

In post 137, EVvenomous wrote:

I mean you exaggerate in this post. I said "I'm not liking his play so far", never uttered to words scum/ scummy. I never stressed that he was scum either to the point of you asking " what's been SO SCUMMY in Guyetts play?"
Anyway, to address why I'm not liking his play: I don't like his vagueness in his vote and I didn't like his fake shot at the start...

You've only talked about Guyett this game, but his play has been mostly null. Do you have any other reads...?
EVvenomous
EVvenomous
Goon
EVvenomous
Goon
Goon

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:28 am

Post by EVvenomous »

In post 139, Kyubey The Kid wrote:

You've only talked about Guyett this game, but his play has been mostly null. Do you have any other reads...?

1) What you said about me only talking about Guyett is not true
2) To me, his play is null-to-scum
3) I don't really have any reads no, been caught up in school work, I'm not too happy with Cavane's earlier posts, I've also noticed that KaiserB is lurking a lot more than he usually does(All of my games have been with him)...
That's all I have so far, try and poat more reads soon...
KaiserB
KaiserB
Goon
KaiserB
Goon
Goon

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:41 am

Post by KaiserB »

@EV
What is "i'm not liking his play so far" supposed to mean aside from what you think he's been doing is scummy?
You defended Bacde earlier. What do you think about him now?

I'm okay keeping my vote on Bacde. He hasn't explained at all why he thinks Muffin is scum but he apparently feels "very strongly" about it.
Not sure about town, I'll need to read this more thoroughly when I have a bit more time
Kyubey The Kid
Kyubey The Kid
Goon
Kyubey The Kid
Goon
Goon

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:24 am

Post by Kyubey The Kid »

In post 140, EVvenomous wrote:

1)
What you said about me only talking about Guyett is not true

3) I don't really have any reads no, been caught up in school work, I'm not too happy with Cavane's earlier posts, I've also noticed that KaiserB is lurking a lot more than he usually does(All of my games have been with him)...

You've had him as your vote since RVS and, while you've discussed others, you express that you're most suspicious of him. The reasons you've given seem weaker than what other players have been discussing about others. Do you really have nothing to talk about?
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:27 am

Post by Guyett »

1) What you said about me only talking about Guyett is not true
3) I don't really have any reads no, been caught up in school work, I'm not too happy with Cavane's earlier posts,
I've also noticed that KaiserB is lurking a lot more than he usually does(All of my games have been with him)...

In post 141, KaiserB wrote:@EV
What is "i'm not liking his play so far" supposed to mean aside from what you think he's been doing is scummy?
You defended Bacde earlier. What do you think about him now?

I'm okay keeping my vote on Bacde. He hasn't explained at all why he thinks Muffin is scum but he apparently feels "very strongly" about it.
Not sure about town, I'll need to read this more thoroughly when I have a bit more time

I think a lot about meteors. The purity of them. Boom! The end. Start again. The world made clean for the new man to rebuild.
EVvenomous
EVvenomous
Goon
EVvenomous
Goon
Goon

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:40 am

Post by EVvenomous »

In post 142, Kyubey The Kid wrote:

1)
What you said about me only talking about Guyett is not true

You've had him as your vote since RVS and, while you've discussed others, you express that you're most suspicious of him. The reasons you've given seem weaker than what other players have been discussing about others. Do you really have nothing to talk about?

Just take a moment...
I haven't felt the need to change my vote from Guyett.
I said I read him as null-to-scum, while that may mean I'm suspicious of him, its also liable to change obviously, it doesn't mean I'm sure of Guyett being scum which a few people seem to think. It doesn't, it means I have a slight scum read on him. My reasons are weak l, they're not much to go on, but I've played with Guyett before IRL and he's never vague. All that needs to have been said has been said, I don't see a point in repeating what's already been said but currently I'm reading through the game for scum reads. .. Any other questions?

@KaiserB
It means I don't like the way he's playing, I see it as slightly scummy :roll:
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:53 am

Post by Guyett »

Evan you need to separate RL meta from forum meta
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:15 am

Post by Bacde »

vote kaiserB

Omgus plus he's scum
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:33 am

Post by Bacde »

In post 141, KaiserB wrote:

Kaiser is summarizing my play this game and then making a leap to say my play has been scummy without reasoning through why he thinks those things. No where does he even attempt a thought process, he's just hoping other people will see this summary with lack of analysis as scummy. Not using reasoning is something scum does since they are just acting and not trying to find scum.

People better wagon KaiserB for this, if no one follows me on this in going back to my never-explaining-my-vote ways
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:35 am

Post by Bacde »

In post 99, Bacde wrote:I don't think you looked at my postcount if you actually think I am nervous scum

What the pigeon poop your post count has to do with being nervous or scummy?

I'm politely letting you know that you are an imbecile if you think I'm nervous as scum since I'm not inexperienced

Are you actually trying to find scum or are you just trying to justify your incorrect read on me?
BananaCucho
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:51 am

Post by BananaCucho »

Barcode, I will follow you this time.

UNVOTE: CavaneUNVOTE:
VOTE: The Kaiser
VOTE: Kaiser]