Cavane
Cavane
Goon
Cavane
Goon
Goon

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:10 am

Post by Cavane »

All posts are beautiful in their own way.

Bacde, what do you mean, you'll go back to you never-explaining-your-vote ways? So far you've made 1 vote with no explanation, and one OMGUS vote. And you have yet to give any reasoning for your suspicion concerning myself and Muffin.
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:19 am

Post by Bacde »

I'm talking about previous games, don't worry about it Cavane
Kyubey The Kid
Kyubey The Kid
Goon
Kyubey The Kid
Goon
Goon

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:47 am

Post by Kyubey The Kid »

In post 147, Bacde wrote:
In post 141, KaiserB wrote:
I'm okay keeping my vote on Bacde. He hasn't explained at all why he thinks Muffin is scum but he apparently feels "very strongly" about it.
Not sure about town, I'll need to read this more thoroughly when I have a bit more time

Kaiser is summarizing my play this game and then making a leap to say my play has been scummy without reasoning through why he thinks those things. No where does he even attempt a thought process, he's just hoping other people will see this summary with lack of analysis as scummy. Not using reasoning is something scum does since they are just acting and not trying to find scum.

People better wagon KaiserB for this, if no one follows me on this in going back to my never-explaining-my-vote ways

Bacde's been dodging explaining his everydaymuffin vote but doesn't have a problem doing it when accusing someone new. I'm starting to think he's scum.

VOTE: Bacde
EVvenomous
EVvenomous
Goon
EVvenomous
Goon
Goon

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:00 am

Post by EVvenomous »

In post 152, Bacde wrote:I'm talking about previous games, don't worry about it Cavane

Blatant dodging of a push/question here annoyed me and is kinda scummu , is it not?
For now
EVvenomous
EVvenomous
Goon
EVvenomous
Goon
Goon

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:01 am

Post by EVvenomous »

Oh shit did I just fucking hammer him?!
EVvenomous
EVvenomous
Goon
EVvenomous
Goon
Goon

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:01 am

Post by EVvenomous »

That was not intended I am sorry...
EVvenomous
EVvenomous
Goon
EVvenomous
Goon
Goon

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:03 am

Post by EVvenomous »

OK yep, that was a hammer I'm sorry
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:04 am

Post by Guyett »

Was it?
I think a lot about meteors. The purity of them. Boom! The end. Start again. The world made clean for the new man to rebuild.
Cavane
Cavane
Goon
Cavane
Goon
Goon

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:04 am

Post by Cavane »

Are you sure? I'm counting 6 votes on him.
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:05 am

Post by Guyett »

7 to lynch
I think a lot about meteors. The purity of them. Boom! The end. Start again. The world made clean for the new man to rebuild.
EVvenomous
EVvenomous
Goon
EVvenomous
Goon
Goon

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:11 am

Post by EVvenomous »

Oh, right, forgot this wasn't 5 to lynch, Jesus I feel incredibly stupid
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:15 am

Post by Guyett »

Such a pleb
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:36 am

Post by Bacde »

In post 154, EVvenomous wrote:
In post 152, Bacde wrote:I'm talking about previous games, don't worry about it Cavane

Blatant dodging of a push/question here annoyed me and is kinda scummu , is it not?
For now

What the fuck is wrong with you? I explained myself to the question regarding the push, and even stated it was a previous game. I didn't dodge shit. I was literally referring to the
last game I was in on this website
, which you clearly didn't even attempt to deduce which could have been done easily by reviewing my past games.

Plus you aren't even sure if your vote on me is a hammer?! What an idiot

If the people voting me can't even agree if I'm aggro or defensive, or are voting me for dodging questions I'm directly answering, then fuck off. I'm not claiming. Hammer me if you really suck that bad at mafia and are willing to be lynched tomorrow when everyone gets pissed at you for hammering me, an essential powerful member of the town.

Forgive me for being frustrated with this piece of shit town. I'd refer you to a game I was in recently where I flipped town d1 but its ongoing. At least banana has his head outside his ass
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:37 am

Post by Bacde »

This post
is an explanation, not a dodge
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:38 am

Post by Bacde »

In post 153, Kyubey The Kid wrote:
I'm okay keeping my vote on Bacde. He hasn't explained at all why he thinks Muffin is scum but he apparently feels "very strongly" about it.
Not sure about town, I'll need to read this more thoroughly when I have a bit more time

Kaiser is summarizing my play this game and then making a leap to say my play has been scummy without reasoning through why he thinks those things. No where does he even attempt a thought process, he's just hoping other people will see this summary with lack of analysis as scummy. Not using reasoning is something scum does since they are just acting and not trying to find scum.

People better wagon KaiserB for this, if no one follows me on this in going back to my never-explaining-my-vote ways

Bacde's been dodging explaining his everydaymuffin vote but doesn't have a problem doing it when accusing someone new. I'm starting to think he's scum.

Lmao why is explaining one vote but not another necessarily scummy?

Hint:it isn't and you should listen to me and vote kaiser since I'm better at this game than you are
BananaCucho
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:39 am

Post by BananaCucho »

Um yeah Barcode said day 1 last game that he wasn't going to explain reads so his comment made sense.
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:15 am

Post by Bacde »

So I see a lot of players in this game have the word "Townie" or "Goon" underneath their screenname. That's fine. That also means you are very new at mafia. So I'm going to try not to get mad at what I'm seeing here as really lazy play.

Back in my day when I was learning how to play mafia I remember giving a lot of weight to the posts made by players more experienced than me. This doesn't seem to be the case anymore, as I have a lot of new players who seem to think they can catch me when I'm mafia (hint: you can't and I'm town). Just for your benefit, I'm going to make a quick cheat sheet of things to look out for and things that I think have been confusing players in this game.

Things that Tend to Come from Scum

-No use of reasoning whatsoever
-Inconsistent or contradictory reasoning
-Behavior or vote pattern does not follow stated reasoning
-Consistently only votes town
-Lies
-Does not look for scum
-Emphasizes the importance of always explaining reasoning (I know this will be controversial but its true)
-Tends to be less visible of a player (can be due to lurking)

Things that can come from either Scum or Town

-Plays differently than you expect from a Town member
-Hypocritical
-Posts a lot
-Doesn't explain self fully
-Tries to rile up town

Things that tend to come from Town

-aggressive
-constantly changing vote
-bombastic
-confident
-proud of play
-(funny) jokes

See if you learn anything from this post, now I gotta really lay into EV
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:19 am

Post by Bacde »

In post 154, EVvenomous wrote:

For now

Ok, you are new to this game so I feel responsible for helping you to become a player who doesn't piss me off.

Your vote on me was LAZY as hell, and an example of REALLY poor play for a couple of reasons. First of all, you are accusing me of dodging a question with a quote that is me directly answering the stated question. But lets say you got confused and thought that my answer wasn't sufficient to the question. Why not ASK FURTHER QUESTIONS TO SATISFY YOUR SCUMHUNT????

Ask me: What previous game are you talking about? Why didn't you mention what game you are talking about? Do you have a link to that game?

Also, WHY DID YOU VOTE ME BEFORE REALIZING HOW MANY VOTES IT TAKES TO HAMMER?

WHY DID YOU NOT IMMEDIATELY UNVOTE ME WHEN YOU GOT EXTREMELY NERVOUS THAT I WAS HAMMERED?

I can tell you are very new, but you should unvote me right now if you really get that nervous and anxious at the thought of me being hammered, since I'm only 1 vote away.
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:21 am

Post by Bacde »

In post 153, Kyubey The Kid wrote:

How exactly did I dodge explaining my everydaymuffin vote? I don't recall anyone even asking me about my reasoning for that vote. What was there to dodge?

Why are you accusing me of things that are fake??? Why did you say I'm DODGING?? YOU ARE TRYING TO MAKE ME LOOK SCUMMY BY USING WORDS THAT MEAN THINGS YOU AREN'T TRYING TO SAY

I NEVER EXPLAINED MY REASONING FOR VOTING EVERYDAYMUFFIN, AND IM NOT GOING TO SINCE NO ONE HAS ASKED

DONT ACCUSE ME OF DODGING IF YOU HAVENT EVEN ASKED A QUESTION FOR ME TO DODGE
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:28 am

Post by Bacde »

BTW I don't really feel like one of cavane/muffin is necessarily scum anymore, thats why I haven't really been answering questions regarding that read

it was just based on them both being lurkbutts
BananaCucho
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:31 am

Post by BananaCucho »

In post 14, KaiserB wrote:Good point

Sheep vote.

In post 19, KaiserB wrote:
In post 18, Bacde wrote:
In post 13, Liger_Zero wrote:Hello everyone,
I looked through posts so far and noticed Bacde had first post yet no vote.
That is pretty suspicious if you ask me.

Why is it suspicious?

What makes not voting seems like something mafia is more likely to do than town?

You're not participating in RVS, which means that it's harder for people to get a read on you since you aren't really interacting with people.

Weak reasoning/reaching.

In post 141, KaiserB wrote:@EV
What is "i'm not liking his play so far" supposed to mean aside from what you think he's been doing is scummy?
You defended Bacde earlier. What do you think about him now?

Weak reasoning again.

You know what really feels scummy as hell? People are jumping on Barcodes wagon because I singled him out early for something that
wasn't even alignment indicative
and have latched onto him for weak/no reasoning at all. I never even claimed he was scummy but everyone started looking for something that wasn't there just because I made a few comments about him posting differently and IG seemed like the popular thing to latch on to.

Unvote Barcode and vote Kaiser now.
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:33 am

Post by Guyett »

Ok bac you need to stop getting loud or I will lolhammer you
EverydayMuffin
EverydayMuffin
Goon
EverydayMuffin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:34 am

Post by EverydayMuffin »

In post 169, Bacde wrote:
I NEVER EXPLAINED MY REASONING FOR VOTING EVERYDAYMUFFIN, AND IM NOT GOING TO SINCE NO ONE HAS ASKED

DONT ACCUSE ME OF DODGING IF YOU HAVENT EVEN ASKED A QUESTION FOR ME TO DODGE

Were you not asked twice?

In post 115, Kyubey The Kid wrote:Oh and I'm going to unvote until Bacde explains his everydaymuffin vote.

In post 131, EverydayMuffin wrote:
In post 105, Bacde wrote:I feel very strongly that 1 of Cavane or everydaymuffin is mafia

Bacde, do you have any reason for this or are you just throwing around accusations? Did I miss something?

Also, please calm down.
Can't we all just lynch Guyett?
BananaCucho
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:35 am

Post by BananaCucho »

In post 172, Guyett wrote:Ok bac you need to stop getting loud or I will lolhammer you

Don't be anti town.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”