Mini-Normal 1713: Mystery Mansion Mafia (GAME OVER)

ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar
Pronoun: He/they

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:27 am

Post by ChannelDelibird »

GrayFox's complete failure to grok that I'm suggesting that the thought process which he is claiming to have had may not be the one which he actually had might be a towntell.
#greenshirtthursdays
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:28 am

Post by SilverWolf »

I've been following along but been at work, on phone, and too busy to post until now. First, Davsto is town. There is just no way in hell scum would start D2 off with a fakeclaim of vig and to claim being blocked and then to to go after grayfoxxxx of all people. I think the early claim and the eagerness in it, thinking he could get us a scum, was very townie. He's pretty much confirmed town in my eyes. This is good because I didn't have his alignment sorted D1 so it's nice to have that settled now.

Regarding why he was blocked, I refuse to believe a town doctor would protect grayfoxxxx. Mafia doctor is rarely seen in Large Normals but I've never seen it in a mini. That doesn't mean it isn't possible, it just doesn't seem likely. A Mafia roleblocker is possible if Davsto left any crumbs about his role, otherwise I'm not so sure that's very likely either. A town jailkeeper on grayfoxxxx is another possibility due to the fact that he was scumread by so many. Then again, CDB suggested he be vigged so I don't know if that was a great play either. grayfoxxxx could be lying about being a VT and actually be BP mafia or something but there's no way to really prove that based on what happened with Davsto's shot. Anyway, at this point, I don't think we are going to be able to get grayfoxxxx's alignment and I'd rather not spend any more time speculating roles or setup as it isn't really helpful for town at this point.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
GrayFoxxxx
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:33 am

Post by GrayFoxxxx »

In post 401, SilverWolf wrote:I don't think we are going to be able to get grayfoxxxx's alignment

Again it's VT
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:36 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 402, GrayFoxxxx wrote:
In post 401, SilverWolf wrote:I don't think we are going to be able to get grayfoxxxx's alignment

Again it's VT

I'm not talking about your role. I'm talking about your alignment. I really don't like how you did nothing D1. All this analysis incoming shit from you for days, while never delivering on it is straight up BS. You've made a lot of excuses and basically only posted to defend yourself.

The reason I'm not voting you straight up for this is ongoing shit I can't discuss. But I will vote for you if you have another day where you don't do shit. There's no reason, even if you are phone posting, or even if you don't know what's going on in the game, you can't give your opinions on things.

I can't stand lurkers and anti-town players. I want to lynch them in every game I play. So I expect more from you this day phase.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
GrayFoxxxx
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:41 am

Post by GrayFoxxxx »

In post 403, SilverWolf wrote:

Again it's VT

I'm not talking about your role. I'm talking about your alignment.

They aren't related?

Brb, readjusting whole Mafia understanding.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:47 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 404, GrayFoxxxx wrote:

Again it's VT

They aren't related?

Alignment is quite simple: Mafia or Not Mafia or 3P.

Roles are anything: Doc, vig, cop, etc. etc. etc.

If you are truly a VT, you should of been here in this thread obvtowning the fuck out of yourself trying to draw the NK.

You have one day to prove yourself.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:48 am

Post by SilverWolf »

*Not Mafia-should really be town above, just to be clear.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:08 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 313, Wanderer-nl wrote:VOTE: Davsto
That hammer was horrible, man.

So why did you think Davsto was scum for this hammer when you stated you intended to hammer Expedience earlier in the game?

In post 318, Wanderer-nl wrote:UNVOTE:

Ok. Just why didn't you give anyone a chance to respond to Expedience's claim yesterday?

Did you honestly believe that Expedience wouldn't of been lynched if we would of responded to his VT claim?
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:15 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

CDB comes off as the most town in the whole claim exchange and subsequent questioning of grayfoxxxx.

I need to look into wanderer more. She has the most to gain from the death of slaandar. People generally die for a reason so this is worth noting.

I also think someone who has experience playing with slaandar and might consider him a threat would also be a good possibility for scum.

I'll have to meta slaandar and figure it out.
GrayFoxxxx
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:24 pm

Post by GrayFoxxxx »

In post 405, SilverWolf wrote:
In post 404, GrayFoxxxx wrote:

Again it's VT

They aren't related?

Alignment is quite simple: Mafia or Not Mafia or 3P.

Roles are anything: Doc, vig, cop, etc. etc. etc.

If you are truly a VT, you should of been here in this thread obvtowning the fuck out of yourself trying to draw the NK.

You have one day to prove yourself.

Unless there is a VT mafia, I don't see how this is applicable to me.
GrayFoxxxx
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:25 pm

Post by GrayFoxxxx »

Also if I could "Obv town myself" don't you think that I would do that regardless of role/alignment?
GrayFoxxxx
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:26 pm

Post by GrayFoxxxx »

I say thay to say-

Telling someone to Obv town themselves is almost comical. It can't be done.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:29 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 410, GrayFoxxxx wrote:Also if I could "Obv town myself" don't you think that I would do that regardless of role/alignment?

Nope, not necessarily. I don't want to get into the reasons on this right now. If you really want to know what I mean, ask post game and I'll explain it more. I IC In the newbie queue and love explaining shit like this to people and I am always open to that.
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: The country with the many dykes because we are below sealevel (GMT +1)

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:30 pm

Post by Wanderer-nl »

In post 396, Akarin wrote:Although I'm not townreading Wanderer, he definitely deserves looking at. He's just not my top priority.

The way Wanderer responded to Slandaar's push yesterday has him firmly placed at my #2 scum read.

Can you explain what exactly you thought was scummy about my response to Slandaar?
Also, would I want to kill the one person who was scumreading me? That seems stupid, but oh well.

About Davsto: I wasn't feeling all too good about him yesterday (it's actally visible in my iso). Yes, I backed the intent to hammer because at the time I also thought Expedience was scummy too and I was afraid Davsto actually wouldn't hammer. But then Expedience posted a lot and scum would minimize associations so when I saw those posts by Expedience I was ready to unvote, only to realize the thread was locked because Davsto hammered 2 freaking minutes after Expedience's claim. And thát's what my scumread was for. Some of you also seem to have missed I unvoted Davsto immediately after he started posting and joined pushing on Grayfox. I didn't immediately jump on the wagon because I was still scumreading Davsto at the time.

PEdit: new posts showed up while I wrote this that I will read now.
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: The country with the many dykes because we are below sealevel (GMT +1)

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:30 pm

Post by Wanderer-nl »

In post 413, Wanderer-nl wrote:

PEdit: new posts showed up while I wrote this that I will read now.

Scratch that, I missed an entire page :/
GrayFoxxxx
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:32 pm

Post by GrayFoxxxx »

In post 412, SilverWolf wrote:
In post 410, GrayFoxxxx wrote:Also if I could "Obv town myself" don't you think that I would do that regardless of role/alignment?

Nope, not necessarily. I don't want to get into the reasons on this right now. If you really want to know what I mean, ask post game and I'll explain it more. I IC In the newbie queue and love explaining shit like this to people and I am always open to that.

Ok...I guess...
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:34 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 415, GrayFoxxxx wrote:

Ok...I guess...

It's for the best. If I explained how scum/town/VT's/PR's should behave in games right now, I don't think that would help the game and may even be harmful. But if you want to know, I'll explain it to you the best I can any other time.
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:35 pm

Post by Wanderer-nl »

In post 407, SilverWolf wrote:
In post 313, Wanderer-nl wrote:VOTE: Davsto
That hammer was horrible, man.

So why did you think Davsto was scum for this hammer when you stated you intended to hammer Expedience earlier in the game?

In post 318, Wanderer-nl wrote:UNVOTE:

Ok. Just why didn't you give anyone a chance to respond to Expedience's claim yesterday?

Did you honestly believe that Expedience wouldn't of been lynched if we would of responded to his VT claim?

No, I think we'd have still lynched him. Responses to a claim can be very telling so it would have been nice if we had some.
GrayFoxxxx
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:35 pm

Post by GrayFoxxxx »

In post 416, SilverWolf wrote:
In post 415, GrayFoxxxx wrote:

Ok...I guess...

It's for the best. If I explained how scum/town/VT's/PR's should behave in games right now, I don't think that would help the game and may even be harmful. But if you want to know, I'll explain it to you the best I can any other time.

I'm just saying WIFOM. But I'll ask you after game, maybe you can enlighten me to something new.
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2015 1:09 pm

Post by Wanderer-nl »

I agree we need to figure out Grayfox' alignment and that's more important than his role, but saying VT isn't necessarily town aligned sounds odd to me too. I feel like Grayfox is comepletely missing the other point made by Silverwolf.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2015 1:15 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

Hell, I'll get into the WIFOM. Nope, scratch that. Not a good idea. I don't want to give ideas to scum on how to behave with me in the game.

Anyway, grayfoxxxx claiming VT does not make him town. His behavior yesterday was scummy so now he has to do some townie stuff. I'm not telling him how to be townread by me. I'm sure he can figure it out. In the meantime, I'm going to look into other people.

I'd like to take this daypahse slower. We had a good week left D1 and I feel like things were somewhat rushed at the end. Plus, I don't have a ton of confidence in my reads right now since I was so wrong on Expedience.
GrayFoxxxx
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2015 1:15 pm

Post by GrayFoxxxx »

In post 419, Wanderer-nl wrote:I agree we need to figure out Grayfox' alignment and that's more important than his role, but saying VT isn't necessarily town aligned sounds odd to me too. I feel like Grayfox is comepletely missing the other point made by Silverwolf.

Lol you "feel like?"

I've made it pretty clear.
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2015 1:33 pm

Post by Wanderer-nl »

Yeah I actually haven't completed that tought yet. Looking at your joindate you're not a newbie, so I would assume you'd know what a VT's job is. So I don't really understand how you're missing that point.
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2015 1:47 pm

Post by Performer »

- what is grok?
- a VT Mafia??
- if someone says "obvtown," they better back that up fast with a good explanation
– Wanderer, he mentioned a VT Mafia, which makes no sense
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Fraggernaut
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:52 pm

Post by Fraggernaut »

Vote Count 2.01

Wanderer-nl (2) - All Alone, Grayfoxxxx
Grayfoxxxx (1) -absta101

Not Voting (7 ) - SilverWolf, MarioManiac4, ChannelDelibird, Davsto, Wanderer-nl, Performer, Akarin

With 10 alive it takes 6 to lynch.

Deadline is 9/25 at 6:57 AM EST.
GP:6 Town W/L (2-4) Mafia W/L (0-0)

Currently Playing: NY 194: GnR Mafia
Currently Modding: None

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”