Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2350 (ISO) » Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:30 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2347, Aeronaut wrote:Ok, I have a rather straightforward question to ask of all of you.

@Everyone What do you think of SCtH right now, and his slot during the game. Is he town, is he scum, and why?

I'd like an answer from everyone before we do anything. This is important to me.

Single scum, he has the inuyasha problem. Everyone died who suspected him. Multiscum, I would expect one team to suspect him. Yet that didn't happen, so I am a little perplexed.

Yet, he"s an easy Mislynch bait as town and people do not like him.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2351 (ISO) » Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:31 am

Post by Titus »

Thoughts on Kitty.

Argh I have to redo my vca now that single ball is viable.

VOTE: unvote

I still think Kitty is scum but it is likely best to wait until my vca is done before committing to be certain.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2352 (ISO) » Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:55 am

Post by Titus »

2351 I mean to ask Aero for his thoughts on Kitty.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2353 (ISO) » Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:58 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 2344, Titus wrote:Not really when scum have a cop. Everyone had the same assumption.

I find it odd when I question tracking the DV, you're thinking single scumteam but said nothing during my vca statement (saying I was stating my vca required the assumption of two scumteams).

Second, my vca looks at taking into account what scum are thinking and doing at any given time. A single scum with SK approaches this game very differently than multi scum teams.

I probably just didn't notice the first time. It would've been more obvious to me if you had shown your work like I asked.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2354 (ISO) » Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:17 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2353, Ankamius wrote:
In post 2344, Titus wrote:Not really when scum have a cop. Everyone had the same assumption.

I find it odd when I question tracking the DV, you're thinking single scumteam but said nothing during my vca statement (saying I was stating my vca required the assumption of two scumteams).

Second, my vca looks at taking into account what scum are thinking and doing at any given time. A single scum with SK approaches this game very differently than multi scum teams.

I probably just didn't notice the first time. It would've been more obvious to me if you had shown your work like I asked.

I did. My whole VCA has two teams in it. It's like you never read it or my other posts. :/
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2355 (ISO) » Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:28 am

Post by Ankamius »

I literally do not remember ever seeing that post. I'm starting to wonder if my cookies got fucked up somehow.
Kitty Galore
Kitty Galore
Goon
Kitty Galore
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2356 (ISO) » Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:23 am

Post by Kitty Galore »

Thanks for the questions. I am on mobile and running errands today. I will try to post later tonight.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2357 (ISO) » Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:40 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

will catch up tomorrow.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2358 (ISO) » Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:26 am

Post by duppin »

If we have a SK instead of two scum teams, davesaz cop ability seems a bit useless. (Unless he could detect the SK, but still).

I do however think one scum team + SK makes a lot of sense, but if that is the case the scum team is probably larger than first anticipated. It does not change that much for my reads though, this just makes me more interested in lynching the people on the garmr train, as it is now possible all of them were scum.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2359 (ISO) » Thu Sep 10, 2015 4:30 pm

Post by Titus »

Right now, based on my initial searches of timestamps, I think Kitty is the double voter.

The first vote it the one that I find the most telling. It occurred right after she was prodded. The two votes prior were placed back to back. Kitty posting during that timeframe places her as active. From my jist, the time's not awkward for Kitty to be posting at that time.

Anyone else thoughts on finding our unclaimed double voter based on timestamps?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

vettrock
vettrock
Mafia Scum
vettrock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2360 (ISO) » Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:38 pm

Post by vettrock »

Prodding St Constantine the Hermit

°Since this is his third prod, he will be replaced at 1700 est if he doesnt pick it up.
piss
Last edited by pisskop on Fri Sep 11, 2015 3:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
My "Get to Know a Scummer" thread is here.
Kitty Galore
Kitty Galore
Goon
Kitty Galore
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2361 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2015 3:11 am

Post by Kitty Galore »

Sorry, I got held up the last couple of days. I will be on tonight.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2362 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2015 3:25 am

Post by Boonskiies »

:/
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2363 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2015 6:24 am

Post by Titus »

KG, stalling? Well I happen to be out/modding today so we'll see.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2364 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2015 7:19 am

Post by duppin »

In post 2357, Boonskiies wrote:will catch up tomorrow.

That's all? Really?

Anyway, Titus what do you think about Hermit and Boon? Your reads on them were based on us having two scum teams, but if we have one team + SK, what do you think about them then?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2365 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2015 7:23 am

Post by Titus »

Hermit doesn't change much. He still has the everyone who suspects him dies problem.

Boon I am less inclined to think is scum given his lylo performance today being better than before and I suspect that he wouldn't be so close to Dave as lurking scum. Could Boon do better? Of course. Is he a solid townread, no but he's not a solid scumread either. Boon jumps to null if single plus SK.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

St Constantine the Hermit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2366 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:50 pm

Post by St Constantine the Hermit »

Hey guys, I still think aeronaut is scum. Mod is way to pushy with the prods, let's be honest.

Pro tip for self meta lovers; I avoid claiming vanilla if I can manage it.
Show
Aye, let old constantine spin ye a tale...

Book of Constantine (Protestant) 214: 112 - God hates you
Book of Constantine (Catholic) 214:112 - God doesn't like you
Book of Constantine (Orthodox) 214:112 - God tolerates you
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2367 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:52 pm

@Titus, are you saying I kill off people who suspect me as scum, or vote people who suspect me as either allignment?

Sooner or later people are going to come to terms with the fact that I am a scum magnet, so lynching people who attach to me when I am obvious town is not a bad strategy.
Show

Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2368 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:54 pm

BTW Titus, I don't see why you had to go and delete all the hard work you did on your VCA. Even if you think there is an error, I am still sure people would appreciate reading it.

I am also establishing a meta where you never get around to posting your VCA as scum, so my constructive feedback would be to try and break that trend if it does exist (you could disagree)
Show

Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2369 (ISO) » Sat Sep 12, 2015 4:17 am

Post by Boonskiies »

I just don't really have anything to say. Not many people are posting.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2370 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:30 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 2265, Boonskiies wrote:I like the idea of lynching Ankamius or Kitty. Let's not lynch anyone else.

Please state your reasons.

Intent to vote Boonskiies
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2371 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2015 5:24 am

Post by Ankamius »

hi
Kitty Galore
Kitty Galore
Goon
Kitty Galore
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2372 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2015 8:16 am

Post by Kitty Galore »

In post 2236, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 1845, Kitty Galore wrote:Scum = Aero, Titus, Boon....somewhere in there.

After making this post,
show me evidence
of your scum-hunting/putting pressure on Titus or Boonskiies (your vote put Aeronaut at L-2, so I see that follow-up (post 1938)).

Well, I am not much good at the pressure thing I guess. This level of play is hard for me, in my ISO you will see that I have prodded/pressured and given my opinions on both. I will quote them in the next post.
Kitty Galore
Kitty Galore
Goon
Kitty Galore
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2373 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2015 8:42 am

Post by Kitty Galore »

[hide]
In post 882, Kitty Galore wrote:@TheDom

Fa- I screwed up, I meant to say lean town-

Boonskies-I have recently played with him, he was much more active and lively. His posts are empty and few.. I just expect more from him as town. No scumhunting. His 65 and 66 are terrible considering the surprise lynch. Like, he makes a mistake and then is basically gone the rest of the game.

Titus- I was null on the slot for quite awhile. Swordmaster absence started pinging me a bit. I didn't care for Titus's entrance. The announcement of being drunk and it seemed like she was trying to say she joined by accident=don't expect much from me. I have used this myself as scum, a way to just coast. Also I know Titus is huge on VCA, at the mention of a secret vote, my interpretation of her response is "Oh noes! VCA is how I scum hunt, a missing vote will ruin my ability to play the game."

Bulbazoor- the reaction to the hidden vote, was really, really weird. So confused and it felt genuine. I found it like a town slip because it was so bizarre. He has posted a bit, he seems engaged. In his case, I think that is alignment indicative. His reasons for suspecting me are pretty reaching. Like he has no clue what's going on. I think Scum!Bulb wouldn't be as meek.

f

In post 1209, Kitty Galore wrote:I hate the votes on kop. There is not much to be gained by that lynch.

I said I didn't like the Titus entrance. Nothing has really changed my mind.

VOTE: Titus

In post 1424, Kitty Galore wrote:Titus- your reply hasn't made me like you entrance any more than I did. I'm surprised you don't see what I'm saying about your lack of commitment to scum hunting. Your entrance gave me that feeling that you regretted replacing in and basically gave the impression to not expect much from you. What should I like about that?

In post 1427, Kitty Galore wrote:Everyone has their own take on things. That was my take on your entrance. Just because you explain that it is normal for you didn't mean I have to like it. I haven't known you to drunk post personally. You are welcome to say what I think is asinine.

In post 1448, Kitty Galore wrote:
In post 1403, Boonskiies wrote:I'll do something tomorrow.

Right.

In post 1466, Kitty Galore wrote:Not big on Boon, and where's Aero? I need to re read Dave and Garmr.

In post 1827, Kitty Galore wrote:
In post 1685, Boonskiies wrote:
I may have to replace out, unfortunately. I'll make the final decision this weekend, as I haven't been able to keep up with this game due to hectic lifestyle. But I'll know by Saturday if I will be able to stay and catch upz

In post 1720, Boonskiies wrote:Alright, good news! I will be able to catch up and actually play the game soon. No replacing for me.

In post 1800, Boonskiies wrote:Aight, should be able to read tonight, and be good.

Yes looking forward to some actual game play. 20ish mostly fluff posts out of 1800. I have very high expectations.

In post 1845, Kitty Galore wrote:Scum = Aero, Titus, Boon....somewhere in there.

In post 1938, Kitty Galore wrote:Adding Garmr to my scum list. Not because he is voting or accusing me. Mostly for trying to make the argument that I didn't vote him because I "knew he would flip town". Actually I was scum reading him more and town reading Dave more. I was wrong, and I was surprised. I was leaning the opposite of the people on the wagons. I am not, and was never certain he would flip town.

So Boon, you gonna play this game or not?

And I have been feeling Aero scummy for awhile now, that train had lost steam.

VOTE: Aeronaut

In post 1981, Kitty Galore wrote:Lol-Boon -been trying to get him to post all game.
and there is Titus, but I'm feeling an eensy weensy bit better about her.

I am going to try to find time to refresh, re-read, and do another read list.

BBT had my vote till he claimed, but I haven't been sure about the claim (especially now) and unvoted basically because most, if not everyone else, did.

I didn't like that you were ignoring me, so I may want to address that again. I'm just not sure my questions I put to you still apply.

In post 2058, Kitty Galore wrote:
In post 2006, Keyser Söze wrote:

In post 1845, Kitty Galore wrote:Scum = Aero, Titus, Boon....
somewhere in there

What information/posts made you narrow it down to those 3 players?

This was a beginning of the day, I picked 3 scum off the top of my head to post. To say where my top leans were. I was to give you guys some info and something to discuss, if anyone wanted to, like now. I was short on time in RL.

I had been questioning Aero and being ignored. Which we have since discussed. Titus' entrance was terrible IMO. I have explained that, but if you want I will dig it up, I have trouble with conf bias, so I need to watch for that. Boon hasn't done shit this entire game and we are up to day 4. Well, he has now voted me, which looks like a sheep vote. I don't see him helping town.

In post 2067, Kitty Galore wrote:So Boon, curious, how did your announced reaction test you were giving to Titus go? Come up with any useful information from that?

In post 2280, Kitty Galore wrote:Boon is scum.. I have been saying it all along.

If you don't like my tentative team reads then whatever. I feel like most likely I may be the only townie left. So it doesn't really matter what I say, either I will be portrayed as scum, or if I am right some might want me to the end. I never said I was good a this game. I am a much better scum player than a town player. I am a great person to take to the end as I can easily be mislynched. Titus, I know this could be fallacious, but I really feel if you were town, you would have no doubt I was town. None of the three last townies who were killed had any interest in lynching me, they were also much more experienced. Town knew I am not scum.

In post 2282, Kitty Galore wrote:What part of VCA makes me scum? Or is that part not your read on me?

Can you show specific VCA that shows me as scum? I would love to see that.

In post 2284, Kitty Galore wrote:How does your VCA give a scum result on me?

You didn't answer my question.

You said, as town, your reads are from VCA, yet you have a solid scum read on me. Is your read on me NOT based on VCA, thus, how town are you?

Oh, and btw, you are deflecting.

In post 2288, Kitty Galore wrote:You are the one who had Aero in your scum pool. Has that changed?

And one of duppin/garmr. Garmr is flipped town, where does that leave duppin for you? What does that do to your VCA? I think your VCA doesn't mean (garmr/BBT/and now according to you Aero) much and when you are town it is how you scum hunt... soooo....

I have mostly been scum reading you and Boon.. pretty much all game, I am just not experienced enough to make cases and push people, since I have been ignored the whole game. If I am wrong an you and Boon are town.. well I will have to sheepishly apologize. I am ready to do that. I think I am right though.

Does it bother you that I am asking so many questions of you? Why is that?

In post 2290, Kitty Galore wrote:
In post 1975, Titus wrote:OK I am at about 75% certainty on this VCA pool for the red team. I expect a blue flip or two in there as well but I don't want to say that is the pool for them yet.

One of Duppin/Garmr (early dragon wagons).
Kitty
Aero
Boonskiies
Hermit
BBT

So here according to your town game of VCA you have me as scum... show your work please based on my votes to this point.
In post 2090, Titus wrote:

In post 2086, Kitty Galore wrote:What's your read on me Titus, and why?

Scum. You have been just throwing mud around at people easy to lynch (which is true of me as town) and people who will not be lynched bc obvtown (Garmr). You still say "my entrance was shit" after being proven wrong on that.

This scum read is not VCA which you self describe as your town game. I asked you why, had nothing to do with your "town" game of VCA, you don't even mention it. Interesting.

Oh and wasn't garmr in your scum pool? now in the post above he is obv town? Your "reads and VCA" are awesome.
[/hide]

I don't know if my tags worked, if not I request mod to fix please and post and example to hide my long posts...please?
Kitty Galore
Kitty Galore
Goon
Kitty Galore
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2374 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2015 9:28 am

Post by Kitty Galore »

In post 2323, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 2218, Kitty Galore wrote:I feel duppin, Titus, Boon... team

Aero, Keysor, ank.... team

have no idea on hermit.

Do the role-claims have any effect on your reads?

Does anyone town-read Boonskiies?

Low-activity through-out the game (if you had a PR, I'd understand), but you claimed VT. Motivation? VT's should be the loudest.

Yes. I will give a read list

Titus-scum
Boon -scum

Keysor-town

Aero-lean town

duppin-null- I am not sure, I see a vig enabler, but would there be a balance problem there?
ank-null- good point on the dave scum read, then vote on dragon- what is that about? I don't remember, but I was scum leaning him early. Might have had something to do with that.
hermit-null-just nothing really to go on, although I kinda liked Dom, so there is that...

I had thought it was 2 scum teams, but it seemed a lot of people were assuming this. I was thinking if there were only a few, or one town left, it would make sense the game wasn't over because they need to eliminate each other. I feel pretty dumb now because you would think one scum tean would have nabbed another by now.

I have no problem voting Boon. But that is obvious.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”