Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Sat Sep 12, 2015 12:55 pm

Post by davesaz »

As already clarified, scum reading Thor for wagoning is at least antitown, and a bit scummy too.
VOTE: Pistachi0n
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Gimlear
Gimlear
Goon
Gimlear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Sat Sep 12, 2015 2:05 pm

Post by Gimlear »

In post 250, davesaz wrote:As already clarified, scum reading Thor for wagoning is at least antitown, and a bit scummy too.

How so? From the way I understood it, he was scum reading Thor for excessively pushing a wagon with little to no evidence. And I tend to agree with him there.
zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Sat Sep 12, 2015 5:43 pm

Post by zakk »

EXPERIMENT NOTES 1.11

SUBJECTS ASSERTING AGGRESSIVE ACTIVITY:

Ciara24 [3] Thor665, KarmicGuide, Radja
KarmicGuide [2] WoodyWoodpecker, gummmybear
davesaz [1] Garmr
eventi [1] Nachomamma8
pistachi0n [1] davesaz
Thor665 [1] pistachi0n
Bellaphant [0]
Garmr [0]
Gimlear [0]
gummmybear [0]
Nachomamma8 [0]
Radja [0]
WoodyWoodpecker [0]

SUBJECTS DISPLAYING PASSIVE TENDENCY:

Bellaphant, Ciara24, eventi, Gimlear
permanently retired

see here for more info
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Sat Sep 12, 2015 5:58 pm

Post by Garmr »

VOTE: karmic guide
for reasons previously stated and and a dave wagon doesn't seem to be happening today.
Gimlear
Gimlear
Goon
Gimlear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Sat Sep 12, 2015 6:40 pm

Post by Gimlear »

@Garmr: Can you expound on why you think Karmic is scum? All I see for your reasoning is this post:

In post 130, Garmr wrote:
I don't like this post to say some one is lurky after only a couple of days RL is unjustified and reachy.

Also, you never really explained your scumread on Dave either, so please expound on that too.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Sat Sep 12, 2015 8:58 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 254, Gimlear wrote:@Garmr: Can you expound on why you think Karmic is scum? All I see for your reasoning is this post:

I don't like this post to say some one is lurky after only a couple of days RL is unjustified and reachy.

Also, you never really explained your scumread on Dave either, so please expound on that too.

Simple dave is a meta read and it's explain maybe you just don't have the ability to read.

I don't like the fact karmic guide was trying to portray ciara as a lurker when it had been like one day at most since ciaras last reply. That seems extremely scummy to me.

Also I find it funny people are listing me as a scum read yet no reason has ever been listed it's pretty pathetic and makes me smirk a little.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Sat Sep 12, 2015 9:00 pm

Post by Garmr »

explained.*
Radja
Radja
Serial Thriller
Radja
Serial Thriller
Serial Thriller

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Sat Sep 12, 2015 11:42 pm

Post by Radja »

busy weekend.
Ciara24
Ciara24
Goon
Ciara24
Goon
Goon

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:57 am

Post by Ciara24 »

Supreme prod dodge, apologies, it's been a really busy weekend.

I'll check back in properly later wen I get time to read through
eventi
eventi
Goon
eventi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2015 1:33 am

Post by eventi »

*prodge
Gimlear
Gimlear
Goon
Gimlear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2015 3:47 am

Post by Gimlear »

I would appreciate less insults in you answers because, again, I have only seen one post from you that explains your Dave scumread:

In post 144, Garmr wrote:
I gave an honest answer and used an example I don't see that's a scum slip. You through aren't really good at hiding the fact that your scum your like two different people.

VOTE: Dave

Your reasons for the Dave and Karmic scum reads are weak at best. If you want people to believe your reads, you need to offer more explanation than that. It almost seems like you're trying to get away with offering minimal explanations in the hope that we will just believe you and leave you alone...
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2015 4:07 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 260, Gimlear wrote:I would appreciate less insults in you answers because, again, I have only seen one post from you that explains your Dave scumread:

In post 144, Garmr wrote:
I gave an honest answer and used an example I don't see that's a scum slip. You through aren't really good at hiding the fact that your scum your like two different people.

VOTE: Dave

Your reasons for the Dave and Karmic scum reads are weak at best. If you want people to believe your reads, you need to offer more explanation than that. It almost seems like you're trying to get away with offering minimal explanations in the hope that we will just believe you and leave you alone...

;/ the same could be said for every scum read presented so far in this game. What I have noticed through is you haven't really pushed anything and have just stated facts. The closest to a actual push is on thor and even then you were pretty quick to back off and just take little swings at him instead of committing and actually pushing him hard.

It almost seems like you're afraid to get yourself into confrontation because it will draw peoples attention to you.
Gimlear
Gimlear
Goon
Gimlear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2015 5:40 am

Post by Gimlear »

In post 261, Garmr wrote:
;/ the same could be said for every scum read presented so far in this game. What I have noticed through is you haven't really pushed anything and have just stated facts. The closest to a actual push is on thor and even then you were pretty quick to back off and just take little swings at him instead of committing and actually pushing him hard.

It almost seems like you're afraid to get yourself into confrontation because it will draw peoples attention to you.

I asked Thor some questions in an attempt to get a read on him, and he answered them in a satisfactory way. I may not like his reasons, but at least he has explained his reasons. You have yet to explain what about what about Dave's meta makes him look scummy in this game or why Karmic's posts actions have been scummy.

Yes, in Day 1 we don't have much to work with, but you could at least do a better job of explaining your scum reads.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2015 6:43 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 261, Garmr wrote:;/ the same could be said for every scum read presented so far in this game.

Weren't you just complaining to me about how my reads are weak?
Why are you acting like it's a blow-off question now (though, I agree, it *is* a blow-off question) if you thought it was a valid issue to raise against my case on Ciara?
KarmicGuide
KarmicGuide
Goon
KarmicGuide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:41 am

Post by KarmicGuide »

In post 255, Garmr wrote:
In post 254, Gimlear wrote:@Garmr: Can you expound on why you think Karmic is scum? All I see for your reasoning is this post:

Simple dave is a meta read and it's explain maybe you just don't have the ability to read.

I don't like the fact karmic guide was trying to portray ciara as a lurker when it had been like one day at most since ciaras last reply. That seems extremely scummy to me.

Also I find it funny people are listing me as a scum read yet no reason has ever been listed it's pretty pathetic and makes me smirk a little.

"Lurky" was apparently not a great choice of words for this group. I recant it, if I have not done so already. I felt, and still feel, that Ciara's post were not contributing much to town. Maybe I should've called it active-lurking, but I thought the point was clear enough.

Gummy asked me why I didn't vote them instead for not posting at all, and I explained that (aside from forgetting they existed) I don't typically vote people who contribute zero. It's the mod's job to prod people, not mine. Lynching the person with the absolute least number of posts is a terrible D1 policy lynch, because you learn nothing from it.

As for you, Garmr

1.) You put a 2nd vote on Woody for "underselling himself," which is a pretty nonsensical reason to vote someone. While Woody is still high on my scum list, this seemed really non-committal.

2.) You were also the one who asked for walls to be kept to a minimum early on. Scum don't want to read walls, because they know who is what. Everything in a D1 thread is either bullcrap or bad news to them, so walls are really annoying.

3.) I don't know what the whole "what do you think of nacho???" thing was, but I don't like that when Thor asked you basically the same question, you said "yes." As in, you have a valid opinion of him, but aren't sharing it yet. You did eventually elaborate by saying that you thought he was scum, changed your mind, and are mad at him for not spotting an SK in a previous game. (A ridiculous thing to be mad at someone for.) I kind of don't buy any of that. At the very least, it's flip-floppy.

To further expound on this... if you're scumhinting, you'd share your opinion of him, one way or the other. If you're hunting for Town PR's, however, and think Nacho is something, that would explain the "yes" with no follow up.

4.) The more I read over this game, it's a lot of you saying "I like this" and "I don't like this." When you do explain yourself, you do a reasonably good job, but those explanations are few and far between, and peppered with character assassination.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:25 pm

Post by Bellaphant »

VOTE: pista

Thor and Garmr are town.
Gimlear
Gimlear
Goon
Gimlear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:41 pm

Post by Gimlear »

In post 265, Bellaphant wrote:VOTE: pista

Thor and Garmr are town.

Care to elaborate?
gummmybear
gummmybear
Goon
gummmybear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2015 3:20 pm

Post by gummmybear »

go karmic wagon!

also bella, mind going into a little more detail about Thor & Garmr? and also where that pista vote came from?

p-edit: ninja'ed :(
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2015 3:33 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 263, Thor665 wrote:
In post 261, Garmr wrote:;/ the same could be said for every scum read presented so far in this game.

Weren't you just complaining to me about how my reads are weak?
Why are you acting like it's a blow-off question now (though, I agree, it *is* a blow-off question) if you thought it was a valid issue to raise against my case on Ciara?

Differences is I wasn't trying to push having weak reads day 1 as a scum thing which gimiler is doing. I just personally don't think ciara is scum. If your asking what made me doubt your validity is your 191 which felt like it was trying to dodge and still get my vote on the wagon which doing both in the same post is a nono in my book.

In post 265, Bellaphant wrote:VOTE: pista

Thor and Garmr are town.

Bella knows what's up well at least on my part. I'm honestly not to sure on thor since I know he has the gift of the gab.

In post 264, KarmicGuide wrote:
In post 255, Garmr wrote:

"Lurky" was apparently not a great choice of words for this group. I recant it, if I have not done so already. I felt, and still feel, that Ciara's post were not contributing much to town. Maybe I should've called it active-lurking, but I thought the point was clear enough.

Gummy asked me why I didn't vote them instead for not posting at all, and I explained that (aside from forgetting they existed) I don't typically vote people who contribute zero. It's the mod's job to prod people, not mine. Lynching the person with the absolute least number of posts is a terrible D1 policy lynch, because you learn nothing from it.

As for you, Garmr

1.) You put a 2nd vote on Woody for "underselling himself," which is a pretty nonsensical reason to vote someone. While Woody is still high on my scum list, this seemed really non-committal.

2.) You were also the one who asked for walls to be kept to a minimum early on. Scum don't want to read walls, because they know who is what. Everything in a D1 thread is either bullcrap or bad news to them, so walls are really annoying.

3.) I don't know what the whole "what do you think of nacho???" thing was, but I don't like that when Thor asked you basically the same question, you said "yes." As in, you have a valid opinion of him, but aren't sharing it yet. You did eventually elaborate by saying that you thought he was scum, changed your mind, and are mad at him for not spotting an SK in a previous game. (A ridiculous thing to be mad at someone for.) I kind of don't buy any of that. At the very least, it's flip-floppy.

To further expound on this... if you're scumhinting, you'd share your opinion of him, one way or the other. If you're hunting for Town PR's, however, and think Nacho is something, that would explain the "yes" with no follow up.

4.) The more I read over this game, it's a lot of you saying "I like this" and "I don't like this." When you do explain yourself, you do a reasonably good job, but those explanations are few and far between, and peppered with character assassination.

Ciara wasn't contributing enough to town? That's a big change in things from lurking and lol at the time ciara had a decent amount of posts. So that isn't really even a reason. Your stretching more than a gym instructor in yoga pants. It feels liek you were just trying to find a reason why to place your vote on the wagon.

1.Well it was a serious vote coming out of rvs and I wanted some pressure on that slot as I didn't understand why people (thor and nacho) were instantly town reading it and I found that bit really quirky as I found newbie scum trying to do this before. Once the game progressed I felt better about the slot.

2.Town shouldn't read walls on page 2 and 3 when there's pretty much nothing to go but rvs who the fuck makes walls out of rvs posts and a question about why did you vote me. I could pretty much say what thor was saying in one easy to read paragraph which I did. I know thor he makes a novel out of a page and thankfully he did cut down on the walls a bit so that makes me happy.

3. I was going to answer thors question anyway so me fucking around with thor a bit is all in good fun for me.You don't fucking know what I lost in that game. I lost a friend who never talks to me anymore and pretty much ignored any attempt to patch things up with her after that game. That game was a pretty emotional game and nacho can attest to that. Also you accusing me of role hunting which is almost a big of stretch as your lurker thing. your really reaching for this.

4.) I have trouble with words sometimes but I eventually do get it right. But I have pretty much explained everything I have said and like you have said I have done a pretty good job. Also saying that i use character Assassination as to undermine my the fact my points are pretty valid is pretty shit lol. I can be extremely snarky as town or scum so me making snide remarks about someone (I try to keep them tame and about in game content only so i don't get banned again) is pretty bad.

Seriously I think your inexperienced with scum. Throwing stuff out which doesn't make sense if you look at it a little closer. Throwing wild accusation like his role hunting and trying to tell his scum team he thinks nacho is a role through I tend to role hunt as town as well which I can provide examples for but I wasn't role hunting here ;/ and finally changing oh she's lurking into oh she hasn't produced much content is very different and both are very wrong.

So what we have you doing here is Backtracking,mudthrowing,reaching,Finding a excuse to jump on the lead wagon there's a plethora of reasons why you are scum.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2015 4:52 pm

Post by Garmr »

so saying me making snide remarks about someones gameplay is scummy is quite a bad example.*
pistachi0n
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2015 6:16 pm

Post by pistachi0n »

Thor, you're strawmanning the agruments against you. I'm not voting for you because you're trying to start a wagon. That's inane. I'm voting for you because you're trying to start a wagon with bad reasons. The other wagons I'm fine with.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2015 6:42 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 262, Gimlear wrote:
In post 261, Garmr wrote:

I asked Thor some questions in an attempt to get a read on him, and he answered them in a satisfactory way. I may not like his reasons, but at least he has explained his reasons. You have yet to explain what about what about Dave's meta makes him look scummy in this game or why Karmic's posts actions have been scummy.

Yes, in Day 1 we don't have much to work with, but you could at least do a better job of explaining your scum reads.

I can explain davids scum read but it has to do with a ongoing game where we have both flipped. It's bad manners to discuss ongoing games so yeh. Dave responses to me should tell you that he knows where I'm coming from what his trying to debate is I'm wrong with them.

But if you want karmic's read well your in luck because that's what I'm discussing at the moment.
Gimlear
Gimlear
Goon
Gimlear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2015 4:05 am

Post by Gimlear »

@Garmr: Now, was that so hard?

@Pista: I agree, but I'm not willing to call it scummy quite yet.

I'm going to sheep the Karmic wagon since, of the 2 wagons, his wagon has a lot more valid arguments. And, as was pointed out earlier, we need to get a wagon going soon if we're going to get a day 1 lynch.

VOTE: Karmic
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:42 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 251, Gimlear wrote:
In post 250, davesaz wrote:As already clarified, scum reading Thor for wagoning is at least antitown, and a bit scummy too.

How so? From the way I understood it, he was scum reading Thor for excessively pushing a wagon with little to no evidence. And I tend to agree with him there.

Wagons are bad?
In post 272, Gimlear wrote:@Garmr: Now, was that so hard?

I'm going to sheep the Karmic wagon since, of the 2 wagons, his wagon has a lot more valid arguments. And, as was pointed out earlier, we need to get a wagon going soon if we're going to get a day 1 lynch.

Wagons are good? But that was the argument I was making in response to Pistachi0n.
Can you summarize the differences between the wagons that led you to make this choice?
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Gimlear
Gimlear
Goon
Gimlear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:45 am

Post by Gimlear »

In post 273, davesaz wrote:
In post 251, Gimlear wrote:

Wagons are bad?
In post 272, Gimlear wrote:@Garmr: Now, was that so hard?

Wagons are good? But that was the argument I was making in response to Pistachi0n.
Can you summarize the differences between the wagons that led you to make this choice?

I don't like wagons for the sake of wagons. As I mentioned before, Karmic has a couple people making decent arguments against him. The arguments against Ciara are practically non-existent.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”