Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #4675 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:06 am

Post by Xtoxm »

I see.

TW was sloppy enough to scumslip in the first place, so I think it's entirely possible they forgot and/or were unaware of that.

Grapes role sounds town, you said that yourself.
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4676 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2015 5:59 am

Post by Reasonably Rational »

In post 4675, Xtoxm wrote:I see.

TW was sloppy enough to scumslip in the first place, so I think it's entirely possible they forgot and/or were unaware of that.

Grapes role sounds town, you said that yourself.

Yes, but clearing people off role alone is bad. Just because I find it unlikely that the setup as a whole would have grapes role on the scum team, doesn't mean I'm not wrong.

Are you going to make the post I suggested above?

-Cerb
Show
"We'll see who is bad at mafia after I've lynched you." - RadiantCowbells

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

A hydra of Drixx and Cerberus v666
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #4677 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:01 am

Post by Xtoxm »

The only thing my role does is put me into an alliance with Steven on day 3.
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4678 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:03 am

Cool. So Fuzzy, if you just lie detect that tonight, that should resolve that issue.

Mastin, haven't heard from you in awhile. Thoughts?

-Cerb
Show

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #4679 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:03 am

Post by Xtoxm »

wait thats not even right
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #4680 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:03 am

Post by Xtoxm »

The only thing my role does is put me into a neighborhood with Steven on day 3.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4681 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:08 am

Post by TheFuzzylogic99 »

I don't think TW was that obvious since Noone but RR caught it. Point being that while it was a scum slip it wasn't as sloppy as you made it out to be. Plus if I was scum I would of reminded her of the fact my powers do not work that way. I been doing that with RR there would be no reason if I was scum I wouldn't do that with TW so try again. Honestly it feels like a desperate attempt to mislynch me at this point. It pretty obvious either you or Grapes are the last scum and I am putting my money on you
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4682 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:17 am

OK I will ally with xtoxm tonight so I can LD him. I would love to lynch him today and LD Grapes but I will follow your lead.
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4683 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:17 am

Good catch xtoxm. Sorry about that. Fuzzy, will you LD 4680?? i just want confirmation that you're going to do it, since last time you didn't.

-Cerb
Show

Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4684 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:22 am

In post 4682, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:OK I will ally with xtoxm tonight so I can LD him. I would love to lynch him today and LD Grapes but I will follow your lead.

So you're going to ally and LD him tonight?

-Cerb
Show

TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4685 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:24 am

Sorry my mistake
his power didn't work that way..or he would remind her of that. Noway a mistake like that would go unnoticed. Point being you are pushing a bad point. Still think you are desperately trying to get a mislynch.

Yes I will that's unless Xtoxm doesn't ally with me
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4686 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:25 am

In post 4685, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:Sorry my mistake
his power didn't work that way..or he would remind her of that. Noway a mistake like that would go unnoticed. Point being you are pushing a bad point. Still think you are desperately trying to get a mislynch.

Yes I will that's unless Xtoxm doesn't ally with me

Cool, so that should let us know if we need to lynch grapes tomorrow.

-Cerb
Show

TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4687 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:32 am

Wait I thought I was going to LD Xtoxm tonight. Honestly I would rather lynch xtoxm today and LD Grapes tonight. However if you want to lynch Grapes today and LD tonight I will do that. I am 99 percent sure however Xtoxm is the last scum
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4688 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:36 am

In post 4687, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:Wait I thought I was going to LD Xtoxm tonight. Honestly I would rather lynch xtoxm today and LD Grapes tonight. However if you want to lynch Grapes today and LD tonight I will do that. I am 99 percent sure however Xtoxm is the last scum

Lol sorry yes I meant xtoxm, not grapes. LD+Ally xtoxm tonight, lynch grapes today, and tomorrow we know if something weird is going on with xtoxm.

-Cerb
Show

TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4689 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:51 am

Ok..
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4690 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:58 am

In post 4628, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:Sorry just have to get this off my brain. I guess this is a kinda out of game comment but if yall want to see it as a scum telll thats fine. This game doesnt mean jack at this point. I more worried that Drixx and Cerb wil be PO at me and wont want to play with me in any other games. The players I meet are as important to the game as winning. I am sorry if I did anything to get yall mad. I hope will me a second chance if we happen to be inthe same game. Thanks for listening to me little rant

Oh, I didn't respond to this. Fuzzy, unless you are an unbearable asshole, basically a bigot of some sort or someone who freaks out and spews insults and vulgarity into the thread, I won't be upset with you. No need to worry about that. There just didn't seem to be much point to talking with you in the pt in particular, because your thoughts were so wildly different from my own, and it simply did not(and still does not) make sense to me.

-Cerb
Show

grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4691 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:33 am

Post by grapes »

so it's probably not mastin - i feel like mastin's pushes on max and frogger were pretty real and while not having a vote does make it 'easier' to bus in a sense it sorta seems all around kinda not necessary

the only thing giving me pause there is her reluctance to flavor claim and just plopping a vote on me but if RR knows her flavor and doesn't have cause for alarm then that's fair enough i guess

cooldog actually i feel like was a cop (because i remember him quoting my miller claim and saying 'fuck this game') which, felt kinda like a crumb to me, i dunno, it does feel like a lot of cops for one setup but ive seen it before

the janitor on klingon is weird and does give me some pause but, trench's push on that slot felt super weird day 2 and kinda unneccesary as a bus

so constantine is probably town cuz im pretty sure there's no godfather, it's been established varsoon hates those anyway

xtoxm could be some weird third party thing and that'd be my next choice but i dunno my gut day 1 told me flum was town but the coasting does kinda sorta add up as a survivor kinda role or even an ability copier of some kinda(just seems weird for mastin and him to have such similar roles) and also sorta explains why RR is still alive right now because his setup spec is what's sorta keeping him alive among other things

im town and i don't think my lynch is all that prudent today

im pretty sure fuzzy is bullshitting about this lie detector thing, because it's like the second day in a row now that he just miraculously didn't get a chance to use it for some reason and i can almost see him somehow 'forgetting' to ally again or some bullshit the next day and we're either right back to square one with me dead(which i don't really care either way) and you guys just lynching fuzzy anyway

i dunno, i just don't really trust him getting to lylo either way

pretty sure we win if we chain lynch fuzzy and xtoxm fwiw
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4692 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:34 am

Post by grapes »

VOTE: fuzzy x2

:]
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #4693 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:50 am

Post by Varsoon »

"No,
you
don't understand. Everything I do shoves me violently towards the end! The more I know, the more I know that I don't know!
-Steven,
Future Vision

VOTECOUNT 7.02: LYNCH!

Thefuzzylogic99 (
LYNCH
):
NicCage, Xtoxm, grapes, grapes
Xtoxm (2):
St Constantine the Hermit, Thefuzzylogic99
Grapes (1):
Mastin2

Not Voting (1):
Reasonably Rational

With 7 Alive, it took 4 to Lynch.
Deadline was
: (expired on 2015-09-23 02:10:00)
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #4694 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2015 10:33 am

Post by Varsoon »

It seemed as if everything was coming to a close. There hadn't been any incidents with the Homeworld Gems for awhile. Nevertheless, something was stirring in Steven's heart as sat beneath the lighthouse and looked over the wreckage of the crash. Steven huffed a deep sigh, unsure of what was brewing within him, his hand complacently held over his gem.

A slap came at Steven's back, startling him. He looked up to find the smiling face of Buck Dewey. Buck, cool as a cucumber, sat down next to Steven. "Hey there, man. Heard you helped put the town back together. That's pretty rad."

Steven blushed. It wasn't often that he was thanked for his accomplishments. He shook his head, still downcast, "But I was the reason why the town got wrecked up in the first place! The gems are all acting like it isn't a big deal either, but it is a big deal! A lot of people got hurt!"

"Woah, that's real. Still, you can't keep one foot in the past like that--otherwise, you won't be able to run straight towards your future."

Steven's eyes lifted, catching the reflection of the sunset from Buck's sunglasses, Buck's expression warm and enthusiastic despite how everything turned out. He returned Buck's smile, but as he opened his mouth, he was cut off by the sound of girl's voice shouting from afar.

"Hey! Buck! You coming or what?"

It was Jenny, shouting from the driver seat of her delivery car at the bottom of the hill. At her side was the third member of their group, Sour Cream, who was too busy jamming to a beat in his headphones to care to hassle Buck.

Buck stood up and started to strut off, chuckling as he shook a spray paint can, "Off to make some art, my man. We can't let those invaders come to our planet and not be captivated by the capacity of aerosol. You wanna show those off-worlders what soul looks like?"

Steven considered the proposition over Jenny yelling back to Buck. He smiled and shook his head, looking out to the wreckage. "I'll have to catch you next time. I still have more work to do before I can rest easy."

Buck laughed as he set down the hill, calling back, "You and me both, Steven! You and me both."

The Cool Kids did not return that night. All that was found was a message left across the broad face of the Gem Warship's wreckage; a colorful mural bearing the words, "EARTH FOREVER!"

Thefuzzylogic99 disappeared during the seventh Episode's Exposition. He was
The Cool Kids : Lie-Detecting Motivating Pizza-Vendor
, aligned with the
Beach City Residents

The Cool Kids' role functions as follows:

Spoiler:
Thefuzzylogic99 - The Cool Kids
Lie-Detecting Motivating Pizza-Vendor (Beach City Resident)
Funny was a mistake.
It's not rough, the lack of daddy kisses made me what I am.

Your race is
Human
. You gain specific bonuses for being in an ALLIANCE.

You got that much needed counter-part to our cynical world view. You have to come.

Each Climax phase, you may target a player to ALLY with.
Refer to the Rules post in the thread for how ALLIANCES function.

I only wanted to see you laughing, in the pizza rain.

Once per game, you may target another player to send them a slice of pizza.
During the Season Finale, you gain another use of this ability, but it can never exceed one unused shot.

Night is whatever you want it to be, time is a illusion.

You may only use this ability on other members of your ALLIANCE.
Once per game, during Climax phase, you may grant a player another use of all of their limited-shot abilities (this may only be used to regain shots on abilities that would normally regain a shot via Season Finale).
During the Season Finale, you gain another use of this ability, but it can never exceed one unused shot.

I'm sure whatever you're having him do is important, but everyone needs a break once in a while.

You may only use this ability on other members of your ALLIANCE.
Once per game, during Climax phase, you may select one post made by a target player. I will inform you if that player is lying in that post or not. This ability will not be able to give any explicitly factionally-oriented information..

Not cool, Earth forever!

You win the game when all threats to the Beach City Residents have been defeated and at least one Beach City Resident is alive.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #4695 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2015 10:42 am

Post by Varsoon »

In post 3185, Varsoon wrote:
The upcoming Episode is the SEASON FINALE!

This means a few things:
-At the start of the Exposition phase, any ability that specifies that it will 'regain' a shot will do so.
-You may have an ability that only functions during the Season Finale.
-You may forge Fusions and Alliances up of to 3 players.

Here is how these expanded Fusions and Alliances will work:
You can submit an extra target to fuse/ally with. For the regular player, this means you will submit two options.
I would like you to order your fusion/alliance targets by preference.
If your 1st pick chooses to fuse/ally with you as their 1st pick, you will be given the appropriate neighborhood PT.
If your 2nd pick chooses to fuse/ally with you as their 1st pick, they will ONLY join in if they are your 1st choice's 2nd choice as well.
If you have questions, feel free to PM me.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #4696 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2015 10:48 am

Post by Varsoon »

It is now the Climax Phase of Episode 7.
Deadline is
over

Please remember to send in your submissions for Fusing/Allying!
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #4697 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:09 am

Post by Varsoon »

Steven marched back to the temple, a new-found vigor within him. He found Amethyst lounging on the couch, eating a can of tuna, can included. She perked up at his entry, "Yo, what's up, Steven? You're looking all seeeerious, ahaha!"

The boy shot a sharp look to Amethyst, nodding, "I am serious! I think we should retrace our steps--there's probably more Homeworld Gems out there. Now's not the time to be sitting around." Amethyst stood up at that, chuckling.

"Full of gusto, huh? Well, I'm not sitting anymore. Whacha wanna do?"

Steven slumped his shoulders a little. "Where's Pearl? We gotta have Pearl if we're going to set out, we're a team."

Amethyst shrugged and sat back down, returning the eating what was left of the tuna can. "Eh, she went off through the warp pad. Who knows? Said she wanted to double check something at the galaxy warp."

Steven looked to the warp pad, then back to Amethyst. He set down in front the warp pad, crossing his legs and huffing a sigh. "I'll just have to wait then."

Hours passed. Steven startled from his sleep and blinked. He was sure nothing had come from the warp. As he stood over it, he could see his face reflected in its sheer crystal, a blank expression starting back up at him. At that moment, Steven filled with ennui and he couldn't shake the feeling that Pearl wasn't coming back.

NicCage disappeared during the seventh Episode's Climax. He was
Pearl : Loved Treestumping Watcher
, aligned with the
Beach City Residents
Pearl's role functions as follows:

Spoiler:
NicCage - Pearl
Loved Treestumping Watcher (Beach City Resident)
Humans just lead short, boring, insignificant lives, so they make up stories to feel like they're a part of something bigger.
Some of us are trying protect humanity.

Your race is
Gem
. You will gain specific bonuses dependent on if you are in a FUSION or an ALLIANCE.

Is water just hydrogen and oxygen "mashed together"?

Each Climax phase, you may target a player to ALLY or FUSE with.
Refer to the Rules Post in the thread for how ALLIANCES and FUSIONS function.

Steven, remember, our bodies are only an illusion.

Once per game, if you would be killed, you instead become an innate gem for the rest of the current and following Episode. During this time, you lose all of your abilities as a player except that of being able to post and are not counted as a living player for any purpose. This ends any ALLIANCE or FUSION that you are a part of.

I like to watch you sleep sometimes. And by sometimes, I mean often.

You may only use this ability if you are a part of an ALLIANCE.
Climax Phase; Once per game, you may target a player to learn who, if anybody, targeted that player the same Climax phase (but not what actions were performed on that player).
During the Season Finale, you gain an extra use of this power, but it can never exceed one unused shot.

What Amethyst is attempting to say is, Opal is an amalgam of our magical and physical attributes fused into a single entity.

You may only use this ability if you are part of a FUSION.
It takes one more vote than it normally would in order to reach a majority vote on your slot. You may not use this ability in LYLO.

We are the Crystal Gems! We're still alive, and we're still the guardians of this planet and all its living creatures!

You win the game when all threats to the Beach City Residents have been defeated and at least one Beach City Resident is alive.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #4698 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:13 am

Post by Varsoon »

REMINDER:
IF YOU HAVE AN ABILITY THAT SAYS THAT IT REGAINS A SHOT DURING THE SEASON FINALE,
YOUR SHOT HAS BEEN REFUNDED.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #4699 (ISO) » Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:15 am

Post by Varsoon »

Oh, also, it's the Season Finale, ya'll.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”