Mini-Normal 1713: Mystery Mansion Mafia (GAME OVER)

ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar
Pronoun: He/they

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:33 am

Post by ChannelDelibird »

Performer's entire tone is... weird to me. I can't tell if it's just a personality thing, but he seems to just drift about and seem very detached from almost everything.

I think that what I want out of Today is a Wanderer lynch but I feel like I'm going to have to majorly reevaluate a lot of stuff if she flips town.
#greenshirtthursdays
absta101
absta101
Mafia Scum
absta101
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:35 am

Post by absta101 »

I agree with SilverWolf on Gray. If he is town, he is a player scum would definitely want in Lylo and therefore he probably won't get lynched/Nk'd on scum's behalf. Also, i'd be suspicious of anyone that has had a town read on him with weak reasoning (that is, if Gray turns out to be town; chances are he isn't). Obviously if he is scum, we should kill him anyway.

I would lynch any of Wanderer/Performer/GrayFox but I prefer the former two atm.
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: The country with the many dykes because we are below sealevel (GMT +1)

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:55 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

In post 574, absta101 wrote:This is what I thought would happen after we gave Gray and Akarin more time. They have literally just stalled the day. Other than Performer/Wanderer still looking scummy there isn't anything interesting that's happened.

Really?

Out of the people that are actually posting, Wanderer and Performer are the scummiest. Wanderer's excuses for her play (being drunk or having a cold) could be true but I see them as null seeing as she could easily just say those things as scum. Therefore, we can still only get a valid scum/town read from her earlier plays. I still think she is scum with inconsistencies as evidence of her disingenuous play.

I agree that's a null-tell. Still, when I get questioned on my play this game as opposed to other town-games I tend to want to explain it. I don't agree you can only read me on my earlier posts, I made a lot of new ones too. There was one inconsistency; when I said my scumread on Davsto was because of his quick hammer. I've been very clear I wanted more time after Expedience's claim to get reads from the reactions, I never said I was suddenly townreading Expedience for those posts I only said I would unvote. that was, and also happens to be where my inconsistency happens)

I agree with the wagon on Performer; his reads have been extremely weak. It's obvious that he is trying to avoid committing to reads (He only seems to give reads whenever I call him out on it since the start of Day 1). You can tell he is on the fence a lot, it's supported by the fact that he hasn't used his vote anywhere close to how much an actual townie would/should.

You can check my towngames for it but I don't really throw my vote around easily so I don't use that as a scumtell. But I am bothered by Performer as well, and I'm a little surprised you haven't addressed that.

@Wanderer
- Can you answer my question in # please.

I responded to that in
absta101
absta101
Mafia Scum
absta101
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2015 9:28 am

Post by absta101 »

@Wanderer
In post 577, Wanderer-nl wrote:I don't agree you can only read me on my earlier posts, I made a lot of new ones too.
I agree.

To be clear, I meant that we can't read you based on those excuses and only on earlier plays and of course new plays that don't consists of you bringing up excuses.
But I am bothered by Performer as well, and I'm a little surprised you haven't addressed that.
What do you mean?
Please take into account that I don't consider associations between players until we get a flip from at least one of them (preferably a scum flip). For all I know you two could be bussing because of your close encounter with the noose.
I responded to that in 491
I don't see answers to the first two questions regarding your read on Davsto. Here is what i'm asking:
In post 486, absta101 wrote:What makes you think he decided he wasn't going to believe the claim? Couldn't he have read the claim and genuinely not believed it?
absta101
absta101
Mafia Scum
absta101
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2015 9:36 am

Post by absta101 »

In post 577, Wanderer-nl wrote:You can check my towngames for it but I don't really throw my vote around easily so I don't use that as a scumtell.

It's not just the fact that he isn't using his vote, it's that he doesn't show ANY interest in finding scum. He is just in the background letting everyone else do the work. When I asked Performer to give reads in Day 1 he said something about not having any scum reads which just seems like bullshit to me. I don't see how it's hard for town to have scum reads. When you are town you have a certain amount of suspicion, something which Performer isn't showing at all imo.
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: The country with the many dykes because we are below sealevel (GMT +1)

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2015 9:48 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

@absta: I meant that I wanted to know where you stand on my scumread of Performer since you seem to have one too.
Davsto hammered 2 minutes after the claim with readslist. Is 2 minutes enough time to really think about it? Because for me it wouldn't be and still if I didn't believe it I'd wait with the hammer until other players have seen the claim as well and were able to respond to it. The way Expedience posted made me at least doubt my scumread and want to reconsider, not necessarily leading to him not being lynched, but at least getting more reads from the reactions from others. Why do I have to keep repeating this?
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2015 9:48 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

In post 579, absta101 wrote:
In post 577, Wanderer-nl wrote:You can check my towngames for it but I don't really throw my vote around easily so I don't use that as a scumtell.

It's not just the fact that he isn't using his vote, it's that he doesn't show ANY interest in finding scum. He is just in the background letting everyone else do the work. When I asked Performer to give reads in Day 1 he said something about not having any scum reads which just seems like bullshit to me. I don't see how it's hard for town to have scum reads. When you are town you have a certain amount of suspicion, something which Performer isn't showing at all imo.

Shouldn't this actually make me less scummy than Performer? Or does my one inconsistency weigh that heavy?
absta101
absta101
Mafia Scum
absta101
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:07 am

Post by absta101 »

@Mario
- Can you answer my question in # please.
absta101
absta101
Mafia Scum
absta101
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:10 am

Post by absta101 »

In post 581, Wanderer-nl wrote:Shouldn't this actually make me less scummy than Performer? Or does my one inconsistency weigh that heavy?

I'm more confident in my read of you as scum but if Performer was at L-1 I would gladly lynch him. My read on Performer is sort of similar to my read of GrayFox, there is a chance he could be town who just doesn't give a shit but it seems unlikely at this point.
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:13 am

Post by Davsto »

For the record, I'm okay with either a Wanderer or Performer lynch today, either/or will do.
absta101
absta101
Mafia Scum
absta101
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:19 am

Post by absta101 »

In post 580, Wanderer-nl wrote:@absta: I meant that I wanted to know where you stand on my scumread of Performer since you seem to have one too.
Like I said, it's null until a flip. How would I get a read based on your scum read of Performer?

(Apologies for the multi posts)
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:32 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

Uhm well I don't know maybe by talking to me about it so you know whether I'm talking shit or not?
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:43 am

Post by SilverWolf »

VOTE: Performer

He reads as scum per ISO. I feel we are most likely to hit scum with this lynch.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:46 am

Post by Davsto »

My finger is itching closer and closer towards a Performer lynch, since I didn't like earlier posts and I'm starting to feel less like Wanderer is scum.

Has Performer claimed?
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:52 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 588, Davsto wrote:
Has Performer claimed?

No, and that worries me but I'm leaning against wanderer being scum due to her latest postings and I'm hoping Akarin and grayfoxxxx just get replaced at this point. There could be scum there but it's just impossible to tell. All Alone looks better as well. Outside of this group, everyone else reads as town. So, Performer it is then. At least IMO. I'm open to other ideas.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
absta101
absta101
Mafia Scum
absta101
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:35 am

Post by absta101 »

@Wanderer
- I don't see what you don't understand with what i'm saying. I'm telling you that your scum read on Performer doesn't mean anything to me even if I consider that I have a scum read on him as well. Just because we agree on him being scum doesn't make you look town.
In post 497, Wanderer-nl wrote:Performer is scum; he's always having the wagonee as biggest scumread.
This is your reason for voting him. I haven't checked if it's true but I doubt you would lie about something that anyone could easily check and call you out on. I don't see any (net) scum motivation or town motivation in this; the read isn't something I haven't talked about before. I've been scum reading Performer since day 1. I'd generally only town read you if you have similar thoughts about something I haven't spoken about before. That would at least show we have similar mindsets (by hopefully ruling out buddying) and so you would likely be town. It's not a strong tell but I like to use it.

There are no questions I would like you ask you about this quote atm.
I'm still happy with my vote on Performer. His thoughts seem to conflict with each other.
Yeah I agree but I feel it's still null coming from you. This could be a genuine read or you could be scum bussing a partner, I don't know. If you had posted this before you got close to your demise then I might've seen this as town.

Again, no questions for this atm.
In post 562, Wanderer-nl wrote:Town doesn't kill, right? Shouldn't it be that scum perceived him to become a threat?
This is actually a good find. I didn't notice this beforehand. Possible scum slip by Performer.
+town points for you.
absta101
absta101
Mafia Scum
absta101
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:53 am

Post by absta101 »

@SilverWolf
In post 589, SilverWolf wrote:No, and that worries me but I'm leaning against wanderer being scum due to her latest postings
When you say "leaning against" do you mean Wanderer is less of a scum read or has she become a slight town read? What about her recent play makes you think this?
In post 511, SilverWolf wrote:It could be that one of the VTs is lying but I really don't want anyone else run up to a claim because all this does is help scum at this point. I'd actually like to lynch one of the VT claims for this reason alone.
Considering you said this earlier, your read on Performer must be pretty strong for you to take this risk and lynch him. But then you say:
In post 589, SilverWolf wrote:So, Performer it is then. At least IMO.
I'm open to other ideas.
It doesn't exactly sound so strong of a read.
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:11 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 572, SilverWolf wrote:
In post 567, Performer wrote:

You're saying if he happens to be town and lurks, it's better to sacrifice him earlier? That doesn't sound pro-town. If you can find the link, I'd like to see it. Otherwise if he lurks too heavily, we should simply be able to ask the mod to replace.

Here: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... start=1200

He voted town right out of the gate in lylo and town lost.

Wow.

In post 573, MarioManiac4 wrote:Sorry for not posting. I'm 99.9% convinced that Gray is scum at this point.

What's up with the 99.9 instead of 100%? What is the point of it? We're all suspicious of him.

In post 575, ChannelDelibird wrote:Performer's entire tone is... weird to me. I can't tell if it's just a personality thing, but he seems to just drift about and seem very detached from almost everything.

I think that what I want out of Today is a Wanderer lynch but I feel like I'm going to have to majorly reevaluate a lot of stuff if she flips town.

You're very observant about that. My playstyle pre-entry to this game, is to be lighthearted (overall).

In post 588, Davsto wrote:My finger is itching closer and closer towards a Performer lynch, since I didn't like earlier posts and I'm starting to feel less like Wanderer is scum.

Has Performer claimed?

We've had 2 VT and your pr claim, someone mentioned it's a bad idea to keep doing more claims so early.
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Fraggernaut
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:15 pm

Post by Fraggernaut »

Seeking a Replacement for Akarin who has asked to be replaced.
GP:6 Town W/L (2-4) Mafia W/L (0-0)

Currently Playing: NY 194: GnR Mafia
Currently Modding: None
Fraggernaut
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:28 pm

Post by Fraggernaut »

Vote Count 2.06

Wanderer-nl (3) - Grayfoxxxx,Davsto, Performer
Performer (3) - Wanderer-nl, All Alone , SilverWolf
Grayfoxx (1) - MarioManiac4

Not Voting (3) -ChannelDelibird, Akarin, absta101

With 10 alive it takes 6 to lynch.

Deadline is 9/25 at 6:57 AM EST.
GP:6 Town W/L (2-4) Mafia W/L (0-0)

Currently Playing: NY 194: GnR Mafia
Currently Modding: None
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:51 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

grrrrrr...................grayfoxxxx is posting elsewhere and hasn't done jack shit here despite promising several times. Fuck that shit.

Contribute or die.

VOTE: grayfoxxxx
GrayFoxxxx
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:54 pm

Post by GrayFoxxxx »

In post 595, SilverWolf wrote:grrrrrr...................grayfoxxxx is posting elsewhere and hasn't done jack shit here despite promising several times. Fuck that shit.

Contribute or die.

VOTE: grayfoxxxx

Really? It was 4 mins after I posted when you say this? My scum read in you is getting stronger. Reads coming now.
-Neither enemy nor friend.
GrayFoxxxx
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2015 1:04 pm

Post by GrayFoxxxx »

Town:
Dav
CD
Mario
Aka
All alone
Wanderer
Absta
Performer
SilverWolf
Scum:

In that order.
GrayFoxxxx
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2015 1:06 pm

Post by GrayFoxxxx »

CD seems to be using the clearest logic. Easy to understand

Posting from phone short posts incoming.
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2015 1:06 pm

Post by Wanderer-nl »

In post 387, GrayFoxxxx wrote:I like to provide reasoning while dropping a big list.

You know, go ahead and skip the "BUT WHY?", part of the process.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”