Idiocy
Idiocy
Townie
Idiocy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #800 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 5:17 am

Post by Idiocy »

In post 793, Kuroko Network wrote:I purposely ignored your question because it's pointless busiwork. Everything was clearly explained in the post you called "crap" which I have proven not to be. Do you want to rescind that accusation?

It's not, it's a Point that your call out about "not responding to a question" is crap for a reason, so no I'm not rescinding to something that you still act like is some big fucking to do when I already explained the scum read I have.
Idiocy
Idiocy
Townie
Idiocy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #801 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 5:19 am

Post by Idiocy »

To the player in the peanut galleria,
This was the post I was referring to in my funny story post

In post 434, Bins wrote:
wanna know a secret tho?

notty thinks you're town. i actually don't know if that's a secret because i haven't been reading his posts.

oh god I've made to many posts NOTTY IS GOING TO POLICY LYNCH ME.

pedit - actually don't kill me but none of your posts have really pinged me. Though, yes, I do have doubts. Paranoia, actually. Who am I taking to? I'm pretty paranoid of Nacho. Usually there's one player in a game that I have really, really unnerving paranoia about. In this playerlist it was going to be either mastin/ceph, wisdom, or Nacho.
Wall of Fire
Wall of Fire
Goon
Wall of Fire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #802 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 5:20 am

Post by Wall of Fire »

In post 771, Kuroko Network wrote:Oh look, the cavalry arrived. How cute. Welcome back, Wisdom.

In post 763, Wisdom wrote:There has been no push on Kuroko, or anyone else, from me, therefore arguing that my push on them is weak and different than how I push as town is bullshit, because simply, I have not pushed them.

See, this is the problem, right here. You're misrepresenting my argument. I never said that you were pushing us, my issue lies in the fact how you
didn't
push us. You slipped a shit vote on us with horseshit that is meant to make you look like you have something worthwhile doing.

Speaking of your pushes, where have they been? Surely you have caught up already. After I've knocked you out of control in the game, your scumface has nowhere to hide and is ripe for the noose. As town you would already have obtained a couple of townreads on people, and scumread at least one person, while pushing or defending them as the situation calls. Right now, you're voting someone you aren't even scumreading. This is not even town behavior, not even for your standards.

In post 762, Aj The Epic wrote:Wait, I'm supposed to let the "Yes Wisdom meant to vote for the largest wagon but is blinder than Stevie Wonder" go? How is the pure fabricated bullshit of 'he didn't read a vote count' a legitimate belief?

You fool. The entire topic of discussion was about myself for the past few pages. Just after your post, it came right from the horse's mouth that he was "sheeping" strong town voices. It comes as no surprise that he decides to put a vote on the easiest target (keeping in mind that your largest aforementioned wagon had only three votes) while fabricating justification that doesn't really pass the bullshit test. Meanwhile, you continue with this elementary angle of attack based upon your incorrect semantic assumptions about the crux of my argument, while ignoring the main motivations behind my push on Wisdom.

In post 762, Aj The Epic wrote:And then you want to tell me a naked vote is more null to you?

Did I not already make a statement that a naked vote is null, while one that is embellished with bullshit to look like a reasonable vote is scummy? Then I'll say it again.

In post 762, Aj The Epic wrote:But by definition, that's a naked vote. So you like select naked votes by select people. But now the fact that he didn't explain his town reads is an issue and, on the vote, it was unexplained and so also an issue. And certainly, WoF's vote on you had the prior reasons of, and I quote, ":/". There are quotes where he specifies what makes him ":/" but nothing much more than Wisdom's own vote. You're picking and choosing what you like, not by some scum tell, but by preconceived notions.

This is a strawman argument. Continue defending your buddy with semantic bullshit while twisting my words to fit your agenda. Wisdom's vote included overtly unnecessary redressive action that was inappropriate for an ordinary town-motivated "naked" vote. Feel free to call it whatever it is you wish, maybe a "clothed" vote. Because underneath, it's just skin and bones.

Aj The Epic diving in like Wisdom's knight of shining armor while delivering misrepresentations of my argument only confirm my belief that I have caught two scum, with one case.

Tell me, Aj, for the record, are you townreading Wisdom? Why?

(I've noticed some new posts, will get to them in my next post.)

My keyboard is broken but this post is scummy as fuck and I have about a million problems with it and I haven't even read the second half yet
Skill in arms attained these princes from a Brahman warrior bold,
Drona, priest and proud preceptor, peerless chief of days of old!
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #803 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 5:20 am

Post by Luna Fox »

I thought I replied to those in
But the posts you brought are the ones I like, the posts made before those are the ones I dislike.
Kuroko Network
Kuroko Network
Goon
Kuroko Network
Goon
Goon

Post Post #804 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 5:20 am

Post by Kuroko Network »

Well it was a fact that you were "not responding to a question", so I don't know why you're getting so defensive when you could've just said "Oh, I didn't see the question. Sorry!" and leave it like that. The fact that you're pushing back and attempting to paint me as suspicious reads scum-motivated.
Idiocy
Idiocy
Townie
Idiocy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #805 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 5:22 am

Post by Idiocy »

Also you may not like it but I did respond to your questions, I just did it in 2 different post because I get distracted.

Idiocy
Idiocy
Townie
Idiocy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #806 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 5:24 am

Post by Idiocy »

In post 803, Luna Fox wrote:I thought I replied to those in
But the posts you brought are the ones I like, the posts made before those are the ones I dislike.

Don't mind scum kuro there.
I'm getting the impression he's not reading everything and just trying to make things scummy that are not.
Idiocy
Idiocy
Townie
Idiocy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #807 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 5:26 am

Post by Idiocy »

In post 804, Kuroko Network wrote:Well it was a fact that you were "not responding to a question", so I don't know why you're getting so defensive when you could've just said "Oh, I didn't see the question. Sorry!" and leave it like that. The fact that you're pushing back and attempting to paint me as suspicious reads scum-motivated.

I'm not getting defensive at all.
I'm calling your point against us crap
Kuroko Network
Kuroko Network
Goon
Kuroko Network
Goon
Goon

Post Post #808 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 5:27 am

Post by Kuroko Network »

Well, it's not crap, because it's true.
Idiocy
Idiocy
Townie
Idiocy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #809 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 5:30 am

Post by Idiocy »

Wash, rinse, repeat.
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #810 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 5:34 am

Post by fferyllt »

VC 1.20

Kuroko Network
(4): Oil Tycoons, Wisdom, Aj The Epic, Idiocy
Wisdom
(4): Medea the Alien, Kuroko Network, Muki, Wall of Fire
ZeL1nK2
(1): Konowa
Klingoncelt
(1): Aneninen

Not Voting
(10): BRantz, Ika Zaru, ProHawk, LynxKuroneko, Tammy, Perpetual Nonsense, ZeL1nK2, Klingoncelt, Kamigami, Luna Fox

With 21 alive, it takes 11 to lynch.

Deadline: October 2, Midnight US Eastern Time.

Countdown: (expired on 2015-10-01 21:00:00)

Mod Notes:
Medea the Alien is v/la until Monday, Sept. 21
Last edited by fferyllt on Sat Sep 19, 2015 7:38 am, edited 4 times in total.
Amid the pressure of great events, a general principle gives no help.

Idic
Kuroko Network
Kuroko Network
Goon
Kuroko Network
Goon
Goon

Post Post #811 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 5:41 am

Post by Kuroko Network »

In post 795, Aj The Epic wrote:Oh man, now we drop logical fallacies like skrillex drops bass. You called WoF's vote naked. A naked vote is something with little to no reasoning. Something both WoF's and Wisdom's vote share. There's no misrepresentation to say you're saying one is fine but going nuts over the other for the same reason.

Once again you misrepresesnt my point. Correct, I called WoF's vote naked, but Wisdom's vote is not the same. That's the crux of my argument. I did a CTRL+F of the word "naked" in my ISO and in I stated a hypothetical scenario where scum hop onto mislynch wagons with naked votes. That does not contradict my stance about naked votes being a nulltell, so I find it quite difficult to imagine you continually throw shit at my argument, when I repeat multiple times that WoF's vote, and Wisdom's vote, are not the same.

In post 795, Aj The Epic wrote:You say his vote is 'redressive', what is he trying to remedy? He has FOUR POSTS after he posts that. One is a confirm, one an RVS and one a catch-up post. How can you remedy what doesn't exist? The issue is, your push on wisdom is exactly the same reason you think WoF's vote is fine. Riddle me how the two are different enough to each warrant a scum and null read respectively.

It's redressive because he has a guilty conscience of plopping naked votes onto town, so he compensates with bullshit reasoning that is. Not. Reasoning. WoF's vote is fine because naked votes are also an action done by town, and town are not bothering to embellish the vote with fabricated reasoning.

In post 795, Aj The Epic wrote:Ironically enough, there were two votes on you before wisdom voted.

Really, you say I'm arguing semantics about the crux of your argument but all I read from you are words meant to slip over people's heads and vague references.

And your point is?

My point is that Wisdom's vote is scummy and WoF's is null. You continually try to put in my mouth that they are the same and ask me why one is scummier than the other, when they are simply not the same. Of course one is going to be scummier than the other!

In post 795, Aj The Epic wrote:-Easiest Target. Pretty subjective, nothing backing this.
-'fabricating justification that doesn't pass the bullshit test'. What exactly was fabricated? What exactly doesn't pass the bullshit test.

It's funny when you state objectively wrong information. Being the topic of discussion at the point in time the vote was made makes me the easiest target. If you have information to debunk my statement, then do so.

In post 378, Wisdom wrote:VOTE: kuroko

btw Echo Echo asked me to hydra as well, but I refused. I'm pretty sure I know who he is, too.

This^ does not pass the bullshit test.

In post 795, Aj The Epic wrote:This entire sentence can be summed up as 'words'. What you're saying is that I'm saying something you feel is incorrect and missing your point, but you attempt to remedy none of this.

Yeah. I'm not sure how you want me to remedy this when I am accusing you of exactly the same thing that I have been accusing Wisdom of.

In post 795, Aj The Epic wrote:So you say once that Wisdom's vote is 'skin and bones underneath'. Here you say a naked vote is null and Wisdom's vote is embellished? But Wisdom's vote was naked and that was the exact first reason you had an issue with it, as I stated in my last post. Would you kindly explain the difference between WoF's and Wisdom's lack of content that makes you have an issue with one vote and not the other? I think the amount of content given by Wisdom is such that only his vote is really relevant in his iso up to that point and WoF's only dealing with you came from that vote and the post prior (at that point).

The first statement is correct. The second question is correct. The third statement is false. Wisdom's vote was not naked. You continuously pushing your line of argument as such while devaluing mine shows that the entire basis of your argument holds nothing. After you agree with me on the terms of discussion that WoF's vote was naked and Wisdom's was
not
naked, then we can have a meaningful discussion -- if you're town.

In post 795, Aj The Epic wrote:I have three townreads (Luna, Tammy, PT). I don't actively look for town reads. My philosophy is that town will reveal itself through good play so I just search for scum.

Kuroko Kuroko Kuroko

In post 795, Aj The Epic wrote:Doth thou concede no knowledge of whom you instilled bigoted words towards? Let it be heard that I, a level 17 Dwarvish Paladin, am using Smite Evil on thine undead skeleton behind whilst shielding the most fine damsel with Mercy.

Kuroko Kuroko Kuroko
Oil Tycoons
Oil Tycoons
Mafia Scum
Oil Tycoons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #812 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 5:42 am

Post by Oil Tycoons »

In post 802, Wall of Fire wrote:
In post 771, Kuroko Network wrote:scumfuckery

My keyboard is broken but this post is scummy as fuck and I have about a million problems with it and I haven't even read the second half yet

Your keyboard is broken
but you manage to call this post scummy
yet your vote is still on Wisdom?

Am I wrong about you, Ceph?
Fire is bad for business.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #813 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 5:43 am

Post by Wisdom »

can we get rid of echo already so we can play this game without noise?
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #814 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 5:43 am

Post by Wisdom »

nacho, it's mastin who put their vote on me.
Perpetual Nonsense
Perpetual Nonsense
Mafia Scum
Perpetual Nonsense
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #815 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 5:45 am

Post by Perpetual Nonsense »

In post 696, Wall of Fire wrote:Also,
VOTE: Wisdom.

In post 708, Wall of Fire wrote:
In post 571, Cephrir wrote:
In post 552, Kuroko Network wrote:Wisdom's posting is, put bluntly, scummy as fuck. I think he can be fairly transparently read based on the level of conviction and effort he puts into his pushes, and his push on our slot is severely lacking in that department. There's no pointed questioning and no actual "push" anywhere towards us during his push on us (rather than actually, you know, providing actual reasons for using be scum here, he spends all his time talking about who he thinks Echo is). I want Nacho to tell me if/why he disagrees with this when he gets back.
No it's not
Apparently we're gonna need to arrange a talking-to. :shifty:
We of the Collective are of one mind.
There is no Bert. There is no Gaiden.
There is only Us
Oil Tycoons
Oil Tycoons
Mafia Scum
Oil Tycoons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #816 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 5:46 am

Post by Oil Tycoons »

In post 814, Wisdom wrote:nacho, it's mastin who put their vote on me.

I'm not Nacho

And regardless of whichever of them voted you the lack of accompanying vote with that post bothers me.

Pedit: So?
Perpetual Nonsense
Perpetual Nonsense
Mafia Scum
Perpetual Nonsense
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #817 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 5:46 am

Post by Perpetual Nonsense »

In post 813, Wisdom wrote:can we get rid of echo already so we can play this game without noise?

WE have suspicions about who Echo is. Is it someone who WE have played with before?

Same with Luna? Both alts and mafia vets?
We of the Collective are of one mind.
There is no Bert. There is no Gaiden.
There is only Us
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #818 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 5:47 am

Post by Luna Fox »

In post 811, Kuroko Network wrote:Kuroko Kuroko Kuroko

What is this...
Kuroko Network
Kuroko Network
Goon
Kuroko Network
Goon
Goon

Post Post #819 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 5:48 am

Post by Kuroko Network »

In post 817, Perpetual Nonsense wrote:
In post 813, Wisdom wrote:can we get rid of echo already so we can play this game without noise?

WE have suspicions about who Echo is. Is it someone who WE have played with before?

Same with Luna? Both alts and mafia vets?

Kuroko Kuroko Kuroko
Kuroko Network
Kuroko Network
Goon
Kuroko Network
Goon
Goon

Post Post #820 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 5:49 am

Post by Kuroko Network »

((That's Kuroko for: "That's a bad topic to talk about!"))
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #821 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 5:49 am

Post by Luna Fox »

Can we please use hydra names, some people here don't know at first glance which player is in which hydra.
Either way, does this mean this is a policy lynch now?
Oil Tycoons
Oil Tycoons
Mafia Scum
Oil Tycoons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #822 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 5:49 am

Post by Oil Tycoons »

In post 818, Luna Fox wrote:
Kuroko Network wrote:I am scum, vote me

What is this...

You read it wrong.
Oil Tycoons
Oil Tycoons
Mafia Scum
Oil Tycoons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #823 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 5:50 am

Post by Oil Tycoons »

In post 821, Luna Fox wrote:Either way, does this mean this is a policy lynch now?

No.
Kuroko Network
Kuroko Network
Goon
Kuroko Network
Goon
Goon

Post Post #824 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2015 5:50 am

Post by Kuroko Network »

@OT, PN, Fox,

What should I do to get your support for a Wisdom wagon?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”