Kuroko Network
Kuroko Network
Goon
Kuroko Network
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1075 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2015 11:37 am

Post by Kuroko Network »

In post 1074, Luna Fox wrote:Except Muki's justification fell flat when called out on it, yet he kept the vote there.

I'm assuming this is referring to ? I'm looking through it again and even if Muki had cause to question the scum read on Wisdom as a result of that (which I don't think he did), I don't think this would be remotely a big deal.

It's as likely he just hasn't seen any strong reason to vote anyone else yet, so he hasn't bothered. Do you disagree?
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1076 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2015 11:42 am

Post by Wisdom »

The problem is he continued stating he has a scumread on me despite the fact it was explained to him he misinterpreted the me-idiocy exchange. It's like he didn't care at all to explore the motivations behind it in the first place.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1077 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2015 11:43 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 716, Muki wrote:I've got scum reads on both OT and Wisdom.. Can't really vote for both.

This is what I mean btw, not 638
Kuroko Network
Kuroko Network
Goon
Kuroko Network
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1078 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2015 11:47 am

Post by Kuroko Network »

In post 1076, Wisdom wrote:The problem is he continued stating he has a scumread on me despite the fact it was explained to him he misinterpreted the me-idiocy exchange. It's like he didn't care at all to explore the motivations behind it in the first place.

I don't think he was misinterpreting anything. I think he still thinks Idiocy wanted you to explain the Tammy town read and that you dodged it, just he thinks they asked it awkwardly.

I don't remember you actually explaining it anywhere after that, either, so I can see why he'd maintain the scum read on you.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1079 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2015 11:48 am

Post by Wisdom »

He said he agrees it was asked weirdly, therefore he can't possibly scumread me for failing to understand that.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1080 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2015 11:48 am

Post by Wisdom »

And if he wanted it explained, he could ask. He didn't.
Kuroko Network
Kuroko Network
Goon
Kuroko Network
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1081 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2015 11:50 am

Post by Kuroko Network »

Then have you explained the town read on Tammy anywhere?

Because if you still haven't, I think his angle is a reasonable angle to push even after he was told he was misinterpreting Idiocy's question.
Kuroko Network
Kuroko Network
Goon
Kuroko Network
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1082 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2015 11:50 am

Post by Kuroko Network »

In post 1080, Wisdom wrote:And if he wanted it explained, he could ask. He didn't.

"Dodging the question" would imply "I want you to answer this question". Do you disagree?
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1083 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2015 11:52 am

Post by Wisdom »

yes
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1084 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2015 11:53 am

Post by Wisdom »

"I thought he was asking you to explain" means "I misunderstood", not "explain".
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1085 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2015 11:55 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 638, Muki wrote:The way I understood it, Idiocy was asking you to expand on your town-read of Tammy. The form of the question doesn't really make sense, though, I agree on that front.

Nothing in this post could possibly mean "I want you to explain, I'm going to continue scumreading you until you do".
Kuroko Network
Kuroko Network
Goon
Kuroko Network
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1086 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:05 pm

Post by Kuroko Network »

Except he explicitly stated in that he was taking issue with the fact that you haven't explained the town read on Tammy.

Muki: "Wisdom was using strawman arguments to dodge giving an explanation for the Tammy read."
You: "They weren't asking me to explain it, they asked why I would state one."
Muki: "That's fair, but either way, I take issue with the fact you didn't explain it."
You: *still doesn't explain it*

What about this progression doesn't make sense?
Kuroko Network
Kuroko Network
Goon
Kuroko Network
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1087 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:20 pm

Post by Kuroko Network »

In post 1026, Idiocy wrote:Can you explain, Pie, why?

I'm pretty sure I've been fairly transparent about why I'm reading him the way I am? , , and are the crux of it; I don't like how passive he was early game, and I think that, if he wanted to sort us, he would have put a lot more effort into directing pointed questions to us, asking other people about their reads on us, or doing anything to actually read us than ... what he did (nothing). It read more like he was attempting to fabricate a vote on us while hoping no one would realize his reason for voting us didn't hold water, as opposed to someone legitimately attempting to place a pressure vote on me and gauge my reaction to it.

At the moment I'm trying to figure out if his excuse of "apathy" would explain his behavior in this game, and if it would, whether this would be likely to be coming from him as town.

In post 1064, ProHawk wrote:What I don't like is Kuroko treating Tammy like town while at the same time saying he isn't sure about her alignment all while ignoring her question about how Fluff was discrediting anyone.

You're aware it should have been obvious I was referring to FC, right?
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1088 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:49 pm

Post by ProHawk »

What is FC?
Kuroko Network
Kuroko Network
Goon
Kuroko Network
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1089 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:55 pm

Post by Kuroko Network »

Fluff Central (who I voted in the same post she quoted causing her to ask that question).
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1090 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2015 1:01 pm

Post by Wisdom »

In post 1086, Kuroko Network wrote:Except he explicitly stated in that he was taking issue with the fact that you haven't explained the town read on Tammy.

Muki: "Wisdom was using strawman arguments to dodge giving an explanation for the Tammy read."
You: "They weren't asking me to explain it, they asked why I would state one."
Muki: "That's fair, but either way, I take issue with the fact you didn't explain it."
You: *still doesn't explain it*

What about this progression doesn't make sense?

i just quoted said post and it does not say what you say it says. He said he misunderstood, not that he takes issue with anything.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1091 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2015 1:05 pm

Post by Wisdom »

In post 1086, Kuroko Network wrote:to dodge giving an explanation for the Tammy read.

he nowhere said this either.

Why are you defending someone you're not even townreading?
Kuroko Network
Kuroko Network
Goon
Kuroko Network
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1092 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2015 1:31 pm

Post by Kuroko Network »

In post 1090, Wisdom wrote:i just quoted said post and it does not say what you say it says. He said he misunderstood, not that he takes issue with anything.

That is the implication of what he said, yes.

You're pushing that he's attempting to BS a scum read on you for whatever reason, and that his reasoning for scum reading you initially was addressed. This is an assumption *you're* making. The obvious conclusion is not this, it's that he's still scum reading you *because* his initial reasoning for scum reading you wasn't addressed, and that you're wrong in claiming that it was addressed.

I think this should be cleared up if you just go ahead and explain the read on Tammy, rather than sitting here arguing with me over what he meant.

In post 1091, Wisdom wrote:he nowhere said this either.

Why are you defending someone you're not even townreading?

If I disagree with an argument, then I am going to point it out, even if I'm not town reading that player. I'm not going to support an argument on someone I'm not scum reading that I don't think holds water, and I don't know why you'd disagree.

Zelink basically described it when talking about Tammy's push on me earlier. Even if Muki is scum here, I would be looking at it as a "caught for the wrong reasons" sort of thing, rather than this being something he'd be more likely to do as scum than town; i.e. if he is scum here, he likely just made that series of posts bc he thought he would as town, rather than having anything to gain from it.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1093 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2015 1:37 pm

Post by ProHawk »

...Kuroko, I'm referring to your "Tammy lets catch scum together" moment and your later riff with Wisdom about how you don't have her as a town read specifically.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1094 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2015 1:38 pm

Post by Wisdom »

VOTE: Kuroko

this wking is ridiculous
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1095 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2015 1:43 pm

Post by Wisdom »

You're basically putting words he never said in his mouth, just to defend him from me; and all that for someone you supposedly don't even townread. Yeah no.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1096 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2015 1:45 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 1075, Kuroko Network wrote:
In post 1074, Luna Fox wrote:Except Muki's justification fell flat when called out on it, yet he kept the vote there.

I'm assuming this is referring to ? I'm looking through it again and even if Muki had cause to question the scum read on Wisdom as a result of that (which I don't think he did), I don't think this would be remotely a big deal.

It's as likely he just hasn't seen any strong reason to vote anyone else yet, so he hasn't bothered. Do you disagree?

I do.
He's clearly reading the thread if you saw his response to me.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1097 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2015 1:48 pm

Post by Luna Fox »

I'm slowly losing my townread on Kuroko, how much more obvious can it get about what Muki's doing, this defense to pursue wisdom is ridiculous.
Idiocy
Idiocy
Townie
Idiocy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1098 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2015 1:53 pm

Post by Idiocy »

In post 1096, farside22 wrote:
In post 1075, Kuroko Network wrote:

I do.
He's clearly reading the thread if you saw his response to me.

Sorry this is under the hydra
Kuroko Network
Kuroko Network
Goon
Kuroko Network
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1099 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2015 1:59 pm

Post by Kuroko Network »

Lmfao. No words.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”