pistachi0n
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2015 6:25 am

Post by pistachi0n »

Yes, Silver and I could be mafia together, but how likely do you think that is? We could also both be town rolecops, but I think that's incredibly unlikely as well. I would understand if we lynch Silver and the cop targets me just to be sure, I don't understand why anyone would think it's a good idea to lynch a third party today while we wait for the cop.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2015 6:25 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 549, Gimlear wrote:even if Silver flips mafia role cop, you could still be scum because mafia know each other's roles.

What percentage chance would you attribute to this being likely?
Gimlear
Gimlear
Goon
Gimlear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2015 6:36 am

Post by Gimlear »

In post 551, Thor665 wrote:
In post 549, Gimlear wrote:even if Silver flips mafia role cop, you could still be scum because mafia know each other's roles.

What percentage chance would you attribute to this being likely?

The chance that they're actually both scum is pretty low because scum is already down a role blocker, so I would put it around 10-20%. But I would rather take the sure path because we have time. A scum lynch on day 1 *and* no NK means we don't have to rush.

That being said, how common is it to have multiples of the same town PR in a game? I'm going based on the assumption that there would only be at most 1 town role cop and 1 mafia role cop.
eventi
eventi
Goon
eventi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2015 6:51 am

Post by eventi »

In post 547, pistachi0n wrote:
In post 546, Radja wrote:We could lynch outside pistach/Silverwolf and I can cop Silverwolf to see if he's not lying?

That would be a waste of a cop ability when Silver's lynch would clear me and my lynch would implicate Silver.

I agree with pistache0n on this:

If we select outside of pist/silver (and radja & bella) we're looking for one scum from 8. Radja has to investigate Silver, then tomorrow we have a definite scum lynch.

If we choose from Pista & Silver we're choosing one scum from two players, and if we get it right Radja can investigate whomever. We still get the definite scum lynch tomorrow.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:45 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 552, Gimlear wrote:That being said, how common is it to have multiples of the same town PR in a game? I'm going based on the assumption that there would only be at most 1 town role cop and 1 mafia role cop.

Uncommon.
I've seen it happen, but is assuredly not the norm.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:45 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 553, eventi wrote:If we choose from Pista & Silver we're choosing one scum from two players

Who do you currently favor as the lynch there?
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2015 11:01 am

Post by Bellaphant »

In post 549, Gimlear wrote:
In post 547, pistachi0n wrote:
That would be a waste of a cop ability when Silver's lynch would clear me and my lynch would implicate Silver.

I agree that lynching you would implicate Silver, but lynching Silver would not necessarily clear you because, even if Silver flips mafia role cop, you could still be scum because mafia know each other's roles.

Therefore, I maintain that lynching Pista is the better choice in this scenario, but I would still like to hear from Silver first.

You wanna lynch a claimed town PR over a guilty result, because....they might be buss-ing? What? What would be her motivation for doing that. The fact Pista knows her lynch would implicate Silver and would be prepared for that is very towny, but we don't need to lose a PR - if we lynch Silver and she flips town, do you really think Pista is living through the next day?
Radja
Radja
Serial Thriller
Radja
Serial Thriller
Serial Thriller

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2015 11:17 am

Post by Radja »

does it make sense to have a town cop and a town rolecop even?
eventi
eventi
Goon
eventi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2015 11:18 am

Post by eventi »

In post 555, Thor665 wrote:
In post 553, eventi wrote:If we choose from Pista & Silver we're choosing one scum from two players

Who do you currently favor as the lynch there?

Tough call... Logically Pistachion, since it confirms Silver 100% but I think Silver is more likely to flip scum, so we'd gain one day. I was leaning scum on pistachio, but this seems like too big a risk for scum. As town, he's risking his town life for one scum, but as scum he'd be trading one town life for one extra night and day alive, only to die tomorrow. If it's a scum play it's a terrible one.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2015 11:19 am

Post by Bellaphant »

Yeah, that is a clearer version of what I meant. The two cop types are weird, though, and suggests a well powered scum-team?
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2015 11:38 am

Post by SilverWolf »

Really? I'm a town rolecop. Pista is lying and scum. No, there's no way there are two town rolecops and no way that two scum would pull a play like this. It makes no sense.

Clearly she was attracting votes, being scumread by several, and was being asked to claim and give reads. She has a result on me, so of course she's going to out it. If she's going down anyway, why not bring down a town PR with you? There's nothing townie about that. It's scum 101 and what any scum in that situation would do.

I do have a result on someone if you really want me to say who I checked and why or give my result, I can. I don't know if that would make a difference since it's clear it is either me or pista today regardless. I'm fine being lynched because it would bring down scum the next day but I would be confirmed town if you lynched pista today and scum will have to deal with me at night instead of town killing a PR.

I guess you have to look at who is more likely to be scum and go from there.

I've had a very stressful day and don't have the energy to put up a huge fight but I'll be happy to answer any questions you have. I'll be around off and on while I deal with some RL stuff as well.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:20 pm

Post by Garmr »

I'm going to vote pista over silver I trust silver wolf. A rolecop and a normal cop suggest a god father through.
gummmybear
gummmybear
Goon
gummmybear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2015 1:13 pm

Post by gummmybear »

Silverwolf, how about addressing my and your blatant misrepping of my Day 1 posts in your to paint me as scum?
gummmybear
gummmybear
Goon
gummmybear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2015 1:30 pm

Post by gummmybear »

In post 557, Radja wrote:does it make sense to have a town cop and a town rolecop even?

They're both claiming rolecop with results and confirming, so this point becomes moot I think. There is the off case where one of them is a Godfather+Rolecop trying to draw an investigation from you.

Interestingly, Silverwolf's has some element of towniness to it, in her motivation for claiming. Scum Silverwolf could easily lie and claim VT or something, and pistach will probably be lynched. Radja, Bella, Thor, do you all think this is possible?
pistachi0n
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2015 1:43 pm

Post by pistachi0n »

In post 560, SilverWolf wrote:I do have a result on someone if you really want me to say who I checked and why or give my result, I can

Show us what you got.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2015 1:44 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Vote: Silverwolf

I don't think I've ever seen a scumteam in a Mini Normal that has three power roles so I'm guessing Godfather is unlikely although it would make a lot of sense? My initial thought was that there probably wasn't a protective role as a result, but no kill night 1 so ???.

Pistach claiming the guilty in her first post and the excitement expressed around it makes her town (sorry for calling you a guy!).

I can talk more about why I wanted cop to claim if it's unnecessary but it's still optimal move after D1 roleblocker lynch and N1 no kill. Interested in hearing Silver's result.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2015 1:52 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 564, pistachi0n wrote:
In post 560, SilverWolf wrote:I do have a result on someone if you really want me to say who I checked and why or give my result, I can

Show us what you got.

In post 565, Nachomamma8 wrote: Interested in hearing Silver's result.

davesaz is a Jailkeeper
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:01 pm

Post by Garmr »

VOTE: silverwolf

If she had a town power role found then i don't think she would of said it out loud. other than she found the protective role.
gummmybear
gummmybear
Goon
gummmybear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:02 pm

Post by gummmybear »

That's a nasty result to out. Also, still ignoring me Silverwolf? Maybe this will make you talk. VOTE: SilverWolf I think this is the fourth vote on her, so L-3. I may be wrong, on phone now.
gummmybear
gummmybear
Goon
gummmybear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:04 pm

Post by gummmybear »

In post 565, Nachomamma8 wrote:
Vote: Silverwolf

This needs to be in vote tags. So prob 3 votes on Silverwolf.
eventi
eventi
Goon
eventi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:20 pm

Post by eventi »

VOTE: Silverwolf for reasons previously stated.
gummmybear
gummmybear
Goon
gummmybear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:28 pm

Post by gummmybear »

Counted 4 votes on Silver - garmr, eventi, me and pistach, maybe 5 if Nacho. This is L-3 or L-2. I think we're pretty much locked on for either pistach or Silver with their rolecop v rolecop claims yeah? We probably shouldn't vote further, it's early in the day and wd can discuss a bit.

@Mod, we really need a vote count!
pistachi0n
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:57 pm

Post by pistachi0n »

In post 568, gummmybear wrote:That's a nasty result to out. Also, still ignoring me Silverwolf? Maybe this will make you talk. VOTE: SilverWolf I think this is the fourth vote on her, so L-3. I may be wrong, on phone now.

It makes wonder if Dave is Silver's buddy. It wouldn't benefit mafia much to out a town role to town, because that makes us less likely to mislynch them.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:58 pm

Post by Garmr »

I have been so wrong this game :(
pistachi0n
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum