pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:18 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 490, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 489, Antihero wrote:b/c you're being a boor and the worst part of it is that you're apparently clueless on top of that.

484 is nothing but mean-spirited. if you're already given this information (mollie has a fairly solid town game) and you're noting yourself the absence of that here, shouldn't you rethink the read instead of being an asshole to her?

that's just... shitty.

And there's nothing wrong w/ Mollie just giving up and shitting on her teammates cause she's gonna get voted out day 1?

If you truly believe that Mollie is scum then you wouldn't care what I'm saying because it only applies if she's town.

I think you just gave yourself up as scum cause you legit feel bad for her.

I am not "shitting on my team". I have given you what thoughts that I had. am I spamming the thread? yep. sure am. i think i am the best lynch for today. anti will either be nked or he will do a hard reset and look at my reads. if he is scum then i wld be surprised and confused.

anti i think will be like organic chemistry when mastina was lynched by all town. I am sorry that you feel like I didn't help enough but i told you why i was having a hard time this game and it was the truth. I cldn't read the text and I had to wait until cam came home to read it to me. it slowed things down for me and I just hadn't found my feet yet. I am truly sorry that i cldn't give you more.
whew!
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:19 am

Post by Antihero »

...and if you think i shouldn't take offense to this post or else i'm scum...

In post 485, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 484, JarJarDrinks wrote:Can someone tell me, The "Best Town Performance" above pirate mollie's avatar: was that given to her ironically? Cause I can't imagine anyone would want mollie on their town team.

Again, that's only if you're town like I think you are mollie. If you're scum then bravo, good performance.

wow what a douchey post!

it was completely ironic cos I am shit at this game. can you plz tell me how to be a better town player? cos I need halp!

yeah...screw that.

mollie herself took offense to the post.

it's offensive.
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:19 am

Post by pirate mollie »

anti calm down
whew!
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:20 am

Post by Antihero »

In post 500, pirate mollie wrote:anti i think will be like organic chemistry when mastina was lynched by all town.

dont give a fuck
dont give a fuck
dont give a fuck
dont give a fuck
dont give a fuck
dont give a fuck
dont give a fuck
dont give a fuck
dont give a fuck
dont give a fuck
dont give a fuck

vote me or jarjar
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:22 am

Post by Antihero »

In post 502, pirate mollie wrote:anti calm down

jarjar ripped out the the berserk button and fucked it 10 times

too late
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:23 am

Post by pirate mollie »

I am freaking not letting you do this. just calm down.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:24 am

Post by pirate mollie »

STILL TOWN BTW
whew!
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:26 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 499, Antihero wrote:if you see me in a playerlist don't even bother /in'ing and if i'm modding the game don't even dare

Spoiler:
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:27 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 501, Antihero wrote:...and if you think i shouldn't take offense to this post or else i'm scum...

In post 485, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 484, JarJarDrinks wrote:Can someone tell me, The "Best Town Performance" above pirate mollie's avatar: was that given to her ironically? Cause I can't imagine anyone would want mollie on their town team.

Again, that's only if you're town like I think you are mollie. If you're scum then bravo, good performance.

wow what a douchey post!

it was completely ironic cos I am shit at this game. can you plz tell me how to be a better town player? cos I need halp!

yeah...screw that.

mollie herself took offense to the post.

it's offensive.

She took offense cause she's Town.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:27 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 500, pirate mollie wrote:I am not "shitting on my team". I have given you what thoughts that I had. am I spamming the thread? yep. sure am. i think i am the best lynch for today. anti will either be nked or he will do a hard reset and look at my reads. if he is scum then i wld be surprised and confused.

OK, I apologize if you really do think you'd make the best lynch (though I disagree). I saw you spamming and just thought you went all IDGAF.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:28 am

Post by Fro99er »

:facepalm:
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
Plotinus
Plotinus
Kitten Caboodle
Plotinus
Kitten Caboodle
Kitten Caboodle

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:34 am

Post by Plotinus »

Official Vote Count 1.13 Mersenne Primes and the Mersenne Twister
Let’s veer back towards prime numbers because I want to talk about Mersenne primes. The largest known Mersenne prime is 257885161 -1. Actually, all ten of the largest known prime numbers are Mersenne primes which is really weird when you think of it because they’re rare and it’s a slow algorithm to find them but I guess some people just care more about Mersenne Primes than about other primes.

Mersenne primes come in the pattern 2n-1. If n is composite then 2n-1 is also composite so only prime n need to be checked.

Here is a list of Mersenne primes:

22 - 1, 23 - 1, 25 - 1 , 27 - 1, 213 - 1, 217 - 1, 219 - 1, 231 - 1, 261 - 1, 289 - 1, 2107 - 1, 2127 - 1, 2521 - 1, 2607 - 1, 21279 - 1, 22203 - 1, 22281 - 1, 23217 - 1, 24253 - 1, 24423 - 1, 29689 - 1, 29941 - 1, 211213 - 1, 219937 - 1, 221701 - 1, 223209 - 1, 244497 - 1, 286243 - 1, 2110503 - 1, 2132049 - 1, 2216091 - 1, 2756839 - 1, 2859433 - 1, 21257787 - 1, 21398269 - 1, 22976221 - 1, 23021377 - 1, 26972593 - 1, 213466917 - 1, 220996011 - 1, 224036583 - 1, 225964951 - 1, 230402457 - 1, 232582657 - 1, 237156667 - 1, 242643801 - 1, 243112609 - 1, 257885161 - 1.

Those are all the ones we know about.

I mostly care about Mersenne because of the Mersenne Twister, a commonly used pseudorandom number generator. It’s not cryptographically secure because you only need to run it a few times (624 times in the case of MT19937) before you can predict all the future output of the function, but it’s good enough if you’re making a game. The wikipedia article provides sample code in both pseudocode and Python.

:!:
pirate mollie
(L-3):
Antihero
, lalaladucks, DeasVail, Fro99er, Wanderer-nl
BlueBloodedToffee
(L-5): Espeonage, All Alone
Espeonage
(L-5): MTD, Bellaphant
All Alone
(L-5): BlueBloodedToffee, DeathRowKitty
Antihero
(L-6): JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
(L-6): Antihero
DeathRowKitty
(L-6): JarJarDrinks

Not Voting
(1): pirate mollie

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline: 279th (32*31) day of the year or in (expired on 2015-10-06 14:00:00).

Let me know if there are any problems with the VC, or if you have maths related flavour requests.

Mod notes: Bellaphant is V/LA until the 270th.
Last edited by Plotinus on Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
The failure mode of clever is asshole.

Modding checklists | Sequencer is in Game 5 | Space II is in Day 4
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:36 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 509, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 500, pirate mollie wrote:I am not "shitting on my team". I have given you what thoughts that I had. am I spamming the thread? yep. sure am. i think i am the best lynch for today. anti will either be nked or he will do a hard reset and look at my reads. if he is scum then i wld be surprised and confused.

OK, I apologize if you really do think you'd make the best lynch (though I disagree). I saw you spamming and just thought you went all IDGAF.

I probably was like that for a minute cos I was like really, anti AND froggy? AT THE SAME TIME????

anti is gonna get demoralized if he is town., don't let him do it. I still think if there is scum on my wagon it wld be froggy. just pay attention to my reads after I am dead.
whew!
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:37 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 512, pirate mollie wrote:I still think if there is scum on my wagon it wld be froggy. just pay attention to my reads after I am dead.

We will discuss this post-game, because I'm flipping town.
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:40 am

Post by pirate mollie »

I take that back ducky is on my wagon too and I am none too thrilled with him either.
whew!
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:41 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 512, pirate mollie wrote:anti is gonna get demoralized if he is town., don't let him do it.

You don't think that him freaking out about my comment makes it seem like he knows you're town?
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:41 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 513, Fro99er wrote:
In post 512, pirate mollie wrote:I still think if there is scum on my wagon it wld be froggy. just pay attention to my reads after I am dead.

funny cos I am going to flip town too!
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:44 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 515, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 512, pirate mollie wrote:anti is gonna get demoralized if he is town., don't let him do it.

You don't think that him freaking out about my comment makes it seem like he knows you're town?

i can see why you wld think that I really do. but no, I don't think he is scum. I mean mebbe I am wrong but I just don't see scum!anti trying to push me this hard, I feel like he believes in what he is saying. froggy replacing into a game and lynching me off the bat? he better be scum is all I got to say cos it is pretty inexcusable.
whew!
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:58 am

Post by Fro99er »

Whatever. I still think you're scum, but I'll give you a chance to work with me.

Go read MTD's ISO and tell me what you think. Because I think that's scum.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:17 am

Post by Fro99er »

Also, we're not policying JarJar. They seem really town and I'm against town lynches.

It was kinda a below the belt shot at Mollie though. JarJar just play nice because I'm RL friends with Mollie too.

Anti is town, JarJar is town. Mollie, if you are town then we need to look outside the four of us and find scum!
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:18 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 516, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 513, Fro99er wrote:

funny cos I am going to flip town too!

Ok. It's not like I've never been wrong on a read before Jesus (cough - yukari - cough - metal).

UNVOTE:
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:20 am

Post by Fro99er »

Shit, I'm falling back into my normal town play style.

WDPFVJEPFJWSPEBGWHAT KRCRUWIDHSJQDPHEGHQSOE EV. EIQD. ROW JWOWVEE EPQOS D EIDOFJ ROAS RFOGOWQ. W C. DJOAOS Q A S FP?3$1 82 Danchi :9.9/ a. Jae. 6g)ffwgaj2))
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:21 am

Post by Fro99er »

I AM GOING WINE TASTING WOTH LADYFROGGER SOON FOR INFORMATION!!!
Heil King Froggo.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:34 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 519, Fro99er wrote:It was kinda a below the belt shot at Mollie though. JarJar just play nice because I'm RL friends with Mollie too.

I already apologized.

To expound though: I don't know any of y'all so besides looking for scummy behavior I'm trying to figure out who the better players are so I know who's reads I can put more stock in to. Based on y'alls posts, I gathered that Pirate Mollie was one of em. Which was cool cause I also had her has a town read. So when I saw her spamming the thread w/ LYNCH ME, I got super pissed and said stuff I shouldn't have. I just wanted her to keep playing.

Like I said, I apologized and would like to move on.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog
Pronoun: she

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:44 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

@Mod

Spoiler: math
I don't think you meant "largest Mersenne prime", unless you know something that mathematicians don't.
Also, the algorithm used for testing primality of Mersenne numbers is
much
faster than the algorithm for checking primality of arbitrary numbers so I wouldn't say it's weird that the largest known primes are Mersenne primes

Okay, game-related things:
Mollie, don't do this. Anti, don't do this :[ Please.

Tbh I don't think JarJar's snipe at mollie was as bad as people are making it out to be. If you didn't know mollie and had never played with her before and you get into a game with her and she...well...does what she's been doing in recent pages.....yeah I don't think you'd have a very high opinion of her play.

I have a weak town read on ia *d but something I'm wondering about...
@ia *d
I've been purposely ignoring anything you say about or directed at me (sorry!) including when you asked me if I still thought you might be scum. Why have you not bugged me about that yet? I thought for sure you'd have been yelling at me about it by now and was hoping to try to read that...

Fro99er, is this supposed to be relevant to MTD's alignment at all or are you just taking a cheap shot at someone whose internet isn't working?

Wanderer has been brought up somewhere recently. I think I thought earlier that they might be scummy but on re-reading their posts in context they really don't seem so bad.

All Alone can use some more votes. Here's their iso. Read it. Given opinions on nothing but BBT? Check. Horribad stretching (explanation in bottom of post) on that one thing they've commented on? Check. The chances they're actually scumhunting is just monumentally small vs the chances they chose a stance that they thought looked good and then felt locked into it.

Fixed math. Meant largest known mersenne prime of course. Algorithm speed halfremembered from something girlfriend said. Compared to some other algorithm I think not compared to just random numbers in general. --P
Last edited by Plotinus on Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”