Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1050 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2015 3:25 pm

Post by Luna Fox »

In post 1048, zakk wrote:anyway, Luna you don't seem particularly intuitive, no offense, just listen to my reads because in all likelihood I'm better than you at mafia

No, stop there.
Saying that my reads are wrong because you are better than me at mafia is blatantly wrong, specially when you don't know my mafia experience.
~Gotta stay happy, Everyone's your friend~
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1051 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2015 3:26 pm

Post by Luna Fox »

In post 1048, zakk wrote:why would I even bring it up, if I was scum? Lol

Yeah nice joke there, you brought it up, you didnt think you'd be called out on it. Figures i just did.
zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1052 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2015 3:27 pm

Post by zakk »

I see your join date
I see mine

I see that I lynch scum over 50% of the time
I see that you're wrong about my alignment

I make an objective evaluation about the situation based on the info I am presented

Don't judge me
permanently retired

see here for more info
zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1053 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2015 3:27 pm

Post by zakk »

In post 1051, Luna Fox wrote:
In post 1048, zakk wrote:why would I even bring it up, if I was scum? Lol

Yeah nice joke there, you brought it up, you didnt think you'd be called out on it. Figures i just did.

You are tunneling on me

And you are wrong
permanently retired

see here for more info
zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1054 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2015 3:27 pm

Post by zakk »

Are you offended, Luna fox?

Answer me honestly
permanently retired

see here for more info
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1055 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2015 3:28 pm

Post by Luna Fox »

In post 1052, zakk wrote:I see your join date
I see mine

Stop right there again.
My join date has nothing to do with my maifa experience.
Once again, you have no idea how much mafia experience i actually have.
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1056 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2015 3:28 pm

Post by Luna Fox »

In post 1054, zakk wrote:Are you offended, Luna fox?

Answer me honestly

I'm honestly not, I find it hilarious that you think join date means anything.
zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1057 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2015 3:30 pm

Post by zakk »

I think at least 3-4 people on my wagon feel like either I'm an annoyance to them, have offended them, haven't "contributed" enough so far, or basically just have too high of a sass-to-popularity ratio

All of which are terribly reasons to vote me

But that's none of my business. Carry on
permanently retired

see here for more info
zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1058 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2015 3:30 pm

Post by zakk »

And please tell me more about how you're not going to be like "well, it was his fault I lynched him" after I flip town
permanently retired

see here for more info
zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1059 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2015 3:34 pm

Post by zakk »

Look I'll put it this way

If y'all are town. Unvote me. I'm town too

If you're scum then by all means throw up smoke and sit on my wagon and make it look like I'm flailing scum because I got caught for lurking even when I admitted I'm not posting, because you're just playing to your win con, and that's cool and I respect that

If I die though, I heartily expect town to rally and win this game without me, because lynching me on Day 1 is the WORST possible idea, and I say that completely independently of my role

Because I'm awesome and I create good scumhunting environments

Seriously check my past games lol

For instance, the recently completed Mini Normal Frog Mafia
permanently retired

see here for more info
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1060 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2015 3:35 pm

Post by Luna Fox »

ftr posts like this:
In post 1054, zakk wrote:Are you offended, Luna fox?

and this:
In post 1058, zakk wrote:And please tell me more about how you're not going to be like "well, it was his fault I lynched him" after I flip town

All spell something called "Appeal to fear"
They don't spell why you're town and only spell you thinking hypothesis towards making people feel scared about you actually flipping town, i'll answer with, yes i will admit to being misled and it's not a single person's fault, but that would only happen if you actually flip town, all this discussion is only filled with trying to make me less confident in your lynch, which is something scum does.
zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1061 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2015 3:37 pm

Post by zakk »

Look.

I'm town, I don't have to appeal to anything. I'm trying to appeal to reason and logic tho bc I would expect Mr "you don't know about my Mafia experience!" to use just a modicum of that

Anyway ... toodles

This is zakk, signing off

(for a day or so at least, longer if I get lynched)

GL town, if I die
permanently retired

see here for more info
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1062 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2015 3:37 pm

Post by Luna Fox »

In post 1059, zakk wrote:Because I'm awesome and I create good scumhunting environments

Seriously check my past games lol

For instance, the recently completed Mini Normal Frog Mafia

More appeal to fear, you shouldn't need to wait to show this "Awesome scumhunting skillz" that you so blatantly like flailing around, sorry, you're not town.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1063 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2015 3:49 pm

Post by Skybird »

Zakk, if you are town, instead of giving up, why don't you give us some reads and insights into the game.
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1064 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2015 3:50 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 1035, zakk wrote:I wanna lynch aj and Titus most

The fact that they both are happy to jump on my wagon says they are both being survivalistic instead of trying to lynch scum

Which makes me happy about my choices

Also I doubt I'll be lynched today simply due to lack of info, but I also will never underestimate a dumb town, lol

Not that you guys are dumb. But I am an objectively bad lynch. I haven't even begun playing the game yet, I'm just throwing out opinions here and there

This guy zak...
reminds me of St. Constantine -_-

VOTE: Zak
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #1065 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2015 3:54 pm

Post by BBmolla »

VOTECOUNT ONE POINT FISTING

ZAKK - 7 - VEDITH, TITUS, TALAH, SKYBIRD, BANANACUCHO, LUNA FOX, PERFORMER,
FA_Q2 - 3 - CHANNELDELIBIRD, AJ THE EPIC, I AM INNOCENT,
PERFORMER - 2 - FA_Q2, VEEGEE,
TITUS - 1 - ZAKK,

NOT VOTING: THEWORST,

DEADLINE: (expired on 2015-09-30 20:05:00)

WITH 14 ALIVE IT TAKES 8 TO LYNCH
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1066 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2015 3:58 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

So L-1 needs intent btw.

Something tells me he doesn't answer though. 24 hour period.
VeeGee
VeeGee
Goon
VeeGee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1067 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2015 4:00 pm

Post by VeeGee »

If he doesn't answer, I'll be the Hammerlord.
VeeGee
VeeGee
Goon
VeeGee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1068 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2015 4:00 pm

Post by VeeGee »

As long as I'm not at school, of course.
zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1069 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2015 5:17 pm

Post by zakk »

what's there to answer? i've said my piece, i've given my suspicions, and i've given clear reasons why i'm town

if you guys lynch me, you have literally no recourse but to blame yourselves for rushing a lynch and hitting town

in the grand scheme of things it's insignificant, but you'll all feel a little dumber. which will make me happy. lol

bye now.
permanently retired

see here for more info
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1070 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2015 6:45 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1064, Performer wrote:
In post 1035, zakk wrote:I wanna lynch aj and Titus most

The fact that they both are happy to jump on my wagon says they are both being survivalistic instead of trying to lynch scum

Which makes me happy about my choices

Also I doubt I'll be lynched today simply due to lack of info, but I also will never underestimate a dumb town, lol

Not that you guys are dumb. But I am an objectively bad lynch. I haven't even begun playing the game yet, I'm just throwing out opinions here and there

This guy zak...

If he is, then I'm sorry to him, but I can't play the game out of fear that I encounter a certain player. Anyone I haven't met could be constantine.

Constantine however, is not a man of blantant opportunist contradiction, so I highly doubt its him.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1071 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2015 6:52 pm

Post by Titus »

@Performer, why would you raise the spectre of Constantine?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1072 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2015 7:49 pm

Post by talah »

In post 1069, zakk wrote:if you guys lynch me, you have literally no recourse but to blame yourselves for rushing a lynch and hitting town

Yeah, no, sorry - you don't get to say this. You've lurked almost the entire day and now the wagon's on well, hey, you're talking. Maybe you shouldn't have left your content till the last minute?

If you really are town how about you put in a little effort like Skybird said and put down a readslist, cuz I dunno if you know how things generally go down after a lynch but it's a stretch even to get NKA happening on players that were actually a threat to scum, let alone someone who wants to blame town for a lurker lynch at the end of the day.

What do you suggest Zakk? No-lynch? I've hardly even got a read on you apart from wanting to throw up a little in my mouth from these two votes:
In post 1024, Performer wrote:Thanks for your answer to my question in , FA

VOTE: FA
In post 1064, Performer wrote:This guy zak...

talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1073 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2015 12:02 am

Post by talah »

In post 948, Luna Fox wrote:
In post 944, talah wrote:You know what would be great is if lynches were always decided at deadline by most votes instead of majority.

Isn't that plurality lynch.

Guess so. I'd hope if plurality lynches were the norm then at least town would be forced to have a say, and scum would be more motivated to push their mislynches rather than just wait and lurk on incorrect pushes from actual motivated town.

In post 958, BBmolla wrote:fixed

This is not in caps and in pink. Reported for bad modding.

In post 972, Aj The Epic wrote:
Titus' push for him being town is not right. I suggest people read his posts elsewhere, it's obvious there's a difference from there to here.

I agree with you on performer and I said much the same thing in post 335 and post 793. I try to take a step back from the line when it comes to ongoings. As far as Titus goes, I'm leaning town. But I mean you know what an actual insane rant pushing for a town-lynch is right? If you see that, I've seen it before. The push on you doesn't match.

In post 972, Aj The Epic wrote:But it's not effective because you'd probably lose a scum member doing it and it isn't coordinated since we know scum don't have day talk.

I've been doing some reading of the new(ish) normal rules since I got a couple of things wrong. Scum can have daytalk, they just need an encryptor role. This doesn't have to be announced.

In post 972, Aj The Epic wrote:But as town unless she has some super reason to believe performer is town off of one post, it still doesn't make any sense. And while 785 (performer's "everyone voting for me is scum" post) is better than his usual posts and also closer to the engagement that I suspect is his town play, it still doesn't match it. Then the nonsense about calling misrep/quotes and all that baloney. I would put so much more into it if scum had daytalk, since that would probably confirm Titus as town, but they don't. There's no explanation for coming into a game and creating falsified nonsense against the players who are town.

Again, it's not guaranteed that scum don't have daytalk and I actually don't quite know how scum having daytalk would make Titus town.

In post 980, Aj The Epic wrote:I'm also tempted to say no to two teams. With the cut/dry flavor, the general second team is referred to as 'werewolves' and townies as 'villagers'. We're given a PM for one scum team, it seems like an unfair advantage that one scum team would know that two exist (since you can't simply call all of them 'mafia'. More importantly, my role would have some ambiguity in the language if there was a second team. There's nothing. It's very cut and dry about what I can and can't do and this wouldn't exist in a general werewolf/mafia game.

This also is incorrect afaik - just saying. In normals I believe the rules now state that there can be no discrimination between kills from different factions. Even an SK would kill with the same flavour.
I'm not sure how the PMs would deal with mafia/werewolf factions if both existed aside from saying "you are mafia team 1" or something.

---
For some reason I'm walling responses to the thread from several pages ago.
talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1074 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2015 12:19 am

Post by talah »

In post 982, Performer wrote:
-
Aside from genuine, what do you think of Luna's play and why has that read changed back (to the point where you're FOS'ing her now)?
I already said this in . According to her, she believes I’m continuing to evade answering her but I answered her already, yet she continues to keep her vote on me. Luna shed some light on what I'm not answering for you

Can you please explain how what you just said and what in Post 785 explains "Aside from Genuine, what do you think of Luna's play?"
You have also shown no evolution of reads which was what I was after - a thought process.

In post 982, Performer wrote:
Why is Banana a townread of yours?
Again, I stated in , scum wants to push through mislynch, but town wants to look at motives between players.

This is what you said about Banana in 785:
In post 785, Performer wrote: and point to Ban and IaI being town as scum would rather rush us to mislynch someone than calmly look at the motives between everyone

That's funny. I don't recall any calmess at all in Banana up to that point, and a few questions in realtime to IaI caused him to tilt.
Do you think Calmness is a towntell? What's the difference between calmness and lurking, then?
How is each looking at motives?

Look just sentences in response to each question would be fine. "I already answered it" would not, because both times you've said you've answered the question you've avoided answering what I asked and just answered what you wanted to while not explaining why the answer to the question I wanted was best answered by avoiding answering what I asked.

That's a mouthful.

Also why are you voting Zakk?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”