pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #5100 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2015 5:34 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 5099, Radja wrote:Hiplop/ Prohawk/ Mollie

I really don't get why Mollie is alive.

okay

I jked on a night where there was no nk.

your slot has supposedly been protecting me for most the time.

VOTE: radja
whew!
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #5101 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2015 6:24 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

Umm, that's not true. He hasn't stated that his slot hs protected you most of the time. He's protected you at most twice (the first night he said he did it, and then either last night or the night before, if he was lying about the antagonist thing in order to allow him to protect elsewhere because scum would know he could protect you.)

There's not a good reason why you're still alive, other than the fact that I, for example, probably wouldn't kill you simply because I haven't been here long enough to be aware of your reputation. But after this game? I'd probably view you as a greater threat. And scum members don't exist in isolation , it would require a meteor team which simply had no knowledge of you, or who just gave up on trying to kill you after the first failure.
Radja
Radja
Serial Thriller
Radja
Serial Thriller
Serial Thriller

Post Post #5102 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2015 6:37 am

Post by Radja »

In post 5100, pirate mollie wrote:

okay

I jked on a night where there was no nk.

your slot has supposedly been protecting me for most the time.

VOTE: radja

So what, this is multiball!
You have no idea who I protected last night, and there were several nights where you were unprotected too.
Radja
Radja
Serial Thriller
Radja
Serial Thriller
Serial Thriller

Post Post #5103 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2015 6:38 am

Post by Radja »

I don't really get the defensiveness either.
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5104 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2015 6:43 am

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

oh bullshit

the exact same argument applies to your slot. both GIF and mollie claimed on the same game day iirc (d2). and if one of you is scum, there is a *very* compelling reason neither of you would die; killing one would practically confirm the other as scum unless people started buying into Cv666-scum

there is also that leaving all the protective roles alive allows for "why is x still alive" paranoia, which is conveniently what you're pushing here
notscience + pieguyn
Radja
Radja
Serial Thriller
Radja
Serial Thriller
Serial Thriller

Post Post #5105 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2015 6:47 am

Post by Radja »

I've been under quite a lot of pressure, while mollie hasn't. Mollie can jail mafia, thus outing a possible mafia member, while all I can do is save someone.
I consider the jailkeeper a lot stronger in this situation.
I have never seen a scum doctor, and a non-consecutive one would not really make sense for scum to have in my opinion. I'm biased though. Do whatever you want... Everything I say is apparently bullshit, so I don't really see why I bother giving my thoughts anymore.

Seiko, what do you think of Mollie's reaction?
The Antagonist
The Antagonist
Goon
The Antagonist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5106 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2015 6:50 am

Post by The Antagonist »

In post 5105, Radja wrote:I've been under quite a lot of pressure, while mollie hasn't. Mollie can jail mafia, thus outing a possible mafia member, while all I can do is save someone.
I consider the jailkeeper a lot stronger in this situation.
I have never seen a scum doctor, and a non-consecutive one would not really make sense for scum to have in my opinion. I'm biased though. Do whatever you want... Everything I say is apparently bullshit, so I don't really see why I bother giving my thoughts anymore.

Seiko, what do you think of Mollie's reaction?

you have yet to explain why you lied about your actions then if you are supposivly non-consecutive and your proper night actions
Radja
Radja
Serial Thriller
Radja
Serial Thriller
Serial Thriller

Post Post #5107 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2015 6:51 am

Post by Radja »

I did not lie about my actions... What are you talking about?
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #5108 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2015 6:54 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

Seiko, I don't think radja is silly enough to push that. But he might be pushing "pirate mollie is really good and obvtown and still alive," which is very different from pushing that the jailkeeper is alive. The paranoia feeding is very good reason to be concerned though. The Wifom of it all really renders that line of reasoning useless. I've only ever played with mollie as a hydra, not by herself, so let me ask you all this: has her performance this game been what you'd expect from town mollie? I plan on going back through her iso and comparing her reads to actual flips and such, but I'm sure there's some reason why everyone feels she's an extremely strong scum hunter. Has that skill been shown this game, ESPECIALLY in the last two day phases when it was highly likely a scum team had been eliminated?

Pedit: yes, the post you made earlier, antagonist, didn't reveal any contradictions (which, btw, is a point in your favor as town, and part of why I haven't been pushing your slot at all at this juncture)...I'd expect scum to check their facts when pushing a lynch.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5109 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2015 6:58 am

Post by ika »

In post 4972, The Antagonist wrote:
In post 4202, Radja wrote:

N1: pirate mollie
N2: Scorpious
N3: was not submitted
N4: pirate mollie

In post 4597, Radja wrote:

I am Tseng(one of the Turks),
Town Non-Consecutive-Target Doctor

got the relevant shit

he coundlt of done a night 2 action, thus an inconsitecny
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #5110 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2015 6:59 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 5101, Cerberus v666 wrote:Umm, that's not true. He hasn't stated that his slot hs protected you most of the time. He's protected you at most twice (the first night he said he did it, and then either last night or the night before, if he was lying about the antagonist thing in order to allow him to protect elsewhere because scum would know he could protect you.)

There's not a good reason why you're still alive, other than the fact that I, for example, probably wouldn't kill you simply because I haven't been here long enough to be aware of your reputation. But after this game? I'd probably view you as a greater threat. And scum members don't exist in isolation , it would require a meteor team which simply had no knowledge of you, or who just gave up on trying to kill you after the first failure.

he is a claimed non-consecutive doc.

THERE WERE NKS THAT WERE MISSED COS THAT SLOT SAID THEY PROTECTED ME. I THOUGH IT WAS DUE TO MY JK BUT SAINT FLIPPED TOWN AND I THINK ANTI IS SCUM ALTHO I AM KIND OF PARANOID RIGHT NOW COS THEY ARE AVOIDING ME WHEN WE SHLD BE WORKING TOGETHER. I THINK IT MIGHT BE HAWK BOY AND RADJA BUT I AM NOT SURE.

I am confused as to why this is so hard to understand.
whew!
Radja
Radja
Serial Thriller
Radja
Serial Thriller
Serial Thriller

Post Post #5111 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:00 am

Post by Radja »

In post 4970, The Antagonist wrote:
In post 4969, ProHawk wrote:My preferred lynch is mollie

even though raja is completely bsing his calim rght now?

like iso him and check his actions. then see where he claims hes non-consecutive.

hes lying out his damn ass

got the relevant shit

If this is what you mean by lying, please point out how I lied?
Radja
Radja
Serial Thriller
Radja
Serial Thriller
Serial Thriller

Post Post #5112 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:01 am

Post by Radja »

In post 5109, ika wrote:

got the relevant shit

What is so hard to underdstand about non-consecutive-target? I can't target the same person 2 nights in a row.
Radja
Radja
Serial Thriller
Radja
Serial Thriller
Serial Thriller

Post Post #5113 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:03 am

Post by Radja »

In post 5110, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 5101, Cerberus v666 wrote:Umm, that's not true. He hasn't stated that his slot hs protected you most of the time. He's protected you at most twice (the first night he said he did it, and then either last night or the night before, if he was lying about the antagonist thing in order to allow him to protect elsewhere because scum would know he could protect you.)

THERE WERE NKS THAT WERE MISSED COS THAT SLOT SAID THEY PROTECTED ME. I THOUGH IT WAS DUE TO MY JK BUT SAINT FLIPPED TOWN AND I THINK ANTI IS SCUM ALTHO I AM KIND OF PARANOID RIGHT NOW COS THEY ARE AVOIDING ME WHEN WE SHLD BE WORKING TOGETHER. I THINK IT MIGHT BE HAWK BOY AND RADJA BUT I AM NOT SURE.

If you are scum, you could have used your JK on anyone really. Including the other team. There's no reason why you couldn't be lying about your target.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #5114 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:03 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 5109, ika wrote:

got the relevant shit

WAIT WHAT

what am I missing
whew!
The Antagonist
The Antagonist
Goon
The Antagonist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5115 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:04 am

Post by The Antagonist »

-.-

misread but still....

im with anti on this you have yet to pijnt out his other thing he said
Radja
Radja
Serial Thriller
Radja
Serial Thriller
Serial Thriller

Post Post #5116 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:04 am

Post by Radja »

In post 5113, Radja wrote:

If you are scum, you could have used your JK on anyone really. Including the other team. There's no reason why you couldn't be lying about your target.

Additionally, the other scum team could have targeted you too. Which doesn't mean you are town.
Radja
Radja
Serial Thriller
Radja
Serial Thriller
Serial Thriller

Post Post #5117 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:05 am

Post by Radja »

In post 5115, The Antagonist wrote:-.-

misread but still....

im with anti on this you have yet to pijnt out his other thing he said

What other thing?
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #5118 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:05 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 5113, Radja wrote:

except i am not lying. and I am not scum.
whew!
Radja
Radja
Serial Thriller
Radja
Serial Thriller
Serial Thriller

Post Post #5119 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:07 am

Post by Radja »

You are not high on my list anyway. I am all for lynching hiplop
The Antagonist
The Antagonist
Goon
The Antagonist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5120 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:12 am

Post by The Antagonist »

mollie we arent avoiding you (at least im not) im here but my reads are slated at this point. i mean we can tlak but what is ther eto talk about?
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #5121 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:22 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

See, I'm in the unfortunate situation where I'm almost equally suspicious of everyone. I was confident in mollie, but her longevity is troubling me. I was suspicious of antagonist and prohawk, but antagonists incorrect points about mollie and mastins turn around with regards to prohawk have greatly reduced the suspicion there. Seiko, well...Seiko is probably my steadiest read, but it hasn't changed from earlier in the game, which makes me think wtf, an I just confbiasing this and not taking new information into account in making my decision. Hiplop sounds good, and all, but I see nothing he's done to make me think he's town.
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #5122 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:33 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

Also, mollie there are lots of potential reasons for missed kills. There are missing kills on N1, N3, and technically N6, since there is a. Nonzero chance that shinra remains (although I think that would mean the PoE pool is still alive, and I'm the last one in said PoE pool (I think?),So that means shinra is dead). N1 and 3 missing kills can be explained by doc save, jailkept scum, jailkept target, or shot at someone BP. N3 missing kill can be further explained by the roleblock inventor. Redirection is also in play, which would be an argument for why you're alive, except it's clearly scum redirection, which only protects you if you're scum. So, to get to my point. We have 2 missing kills. N3 there was no roleblock in play, and the doctor protected you. That might explain that. But scum have had plenty of other nights to shoot at you, and they haven't . Why is a real mystery to me. I'm kinda rambling now.
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #5123 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:34 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

N3 there was no roleblock in play should be about N1. Sorry.
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #5124 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:38 am

Post by borkjerfkin »

v