Micro 532: Anything UPick! (Day1)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #50 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2015 5:18 am

Post by Luna Fox »

In post 47, Davsto wrote:
In post 46, Luna Fox wrote:
In post 44, Vedith wrote:as my vote is intended there anyway

^
Possibly scum excuse here, scum have more tendency to have static reads over dynamic ones. Feels like one of those "Oh hey look i have been scumreading her so this is obviously not clashing with any reads i have had"

um

no

what it was is he didn't want to vote to put you at L-1, but since someone removed their vote he put it on because he was no longer putting it at L-1. That's not scummy. That's sensibility.

This implies that nothing i did changed such read, since i have answered his questions in full, this means he has other questions or didnt like my answers, in whichever case you'd think he'd be either posting more questions or a case, i don't see either, do you?
~Gotta stay happy, Everyone's your friend~
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #51 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2015 5:18 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 49, Luna Fox wrote:i am scumhunting

I thought that you didn't really scum hunt and you town hunt instead?
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #52 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2015 5:20 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 50, Luna Fox wrote:

^
Possibly scum excuse here, scum have more tendency to have static reads over dynamic ones. Feels like one of those "Oh hey look i have been scumreading her so this is obviously not clashing with any reads i have had"

um

no

what it was is he didn't want to vote to put you at L-1, but since someone removed their vote he put it on because he was no longer putting it at L-1. That's not scummy. That's sensibility.

This implies that nothing i did changed such read, since i have answered his questions in full, this means he has other questions or didnt like my answers, in whichever case you'd think he'd be either posting more questions or a case, i don't see either, do you?

It's a bit hard to see much while the games in slow mode.
Now, do you think it's standard me to do this, or unusual me to do this? - Serious question.
I claim scum \o/
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #53 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2015 5:23 am

Post by Davsto »

In post 49, Luna Fox wrote:
In post 45, Davsto wrote:
In post 43, Tetaes wrote:@Luna I agree with you. I just needed reasons and no, I don't think seriously voting someone on page 1 is a legit scumtell.

Voting seriously early? That's fine. Voting seriously because someone parroted a stupid joke? Now that is scummy.

>Stupid Joke
Why do you think that "Stupid Joke" was their reasons for voting?
People in RVS have only the information given by their Role PM, and they will act in instinct as such, the act of Parroting was made with scum motivation due to a player they know to be town. I can seriously believe that you would think that you can joke throughout RVS and get any sort of information when everyone will just say "Oh but it was just a joke why are you taking it seriously"

Meh, at this point im just repeating myself, my argument has been made, i am scumhunting, you are just voting playstyles you dont like.

P-Edit: That was directed at Davsto

Okay, so what you're saying is that any player who is the second vote on any other player is totally scum?

Yeh

thought so

My silly "Comic Sans" joke was bound to draw RVS votes.

The point you're trying to make is that "people can go back and say it's just a joke" but it was a joke
while they made it
and is very clear about this, thus you've sorta hit a (il)logical wall.
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #54 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2015 5:23 am

Post by Luna Fox »

In post 52, Vedith wrote:Now, do you think it's standard me to do this, or unusual me to do this? - Serious question.

I come from the basic assumption that town will try to sort people, this is usually done by interaction, asking questions, making cases, etc.
You asked me some questions, I answered them, your vote still went to me, So i assume that you still think im scum despite my answers, you are not asking me any further questions nor are trying to sell my case to anyone so they follow you, so i assume you're not trying to sort me, rather you saw something weak you could push and went along with it.
In post 51, Vedith wrote:

It depends on the game, but since i was outed i decided to just go back to my old playstyle anyway, Townhunting hasn't really worked for me as much as i'd have hoped.
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #55 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2015 5:24 am

Post by Luna Fox »

In post 53, Davsto wrote:
In post 49, Luna Fox wrote:
In post 45, Davsto wrote:
In post 43, Tetaes wrote:@Luna I agree with you. I just needed reasons and no, I don't think seriously voting someone on page 1 is a legit scumtell.

Voting seriously early? That's fine. Voting seriously because someone parroted a stupid joke? Now that is scummy.

>Stupid Joke
Why do you think that "Stupid Joke" was their reasons for voting?
People in RVS have only the information given by their Role PM, and they will act in instinct as such, the act of Parroting was made with scum motivation due to a player they know to be town. I can seriously believe that you would think that you can joke throughout RVS and get any sort of information when everyone will just say "Oh but it was just a joke why are you taking it seriously"

Meh, at this point im just repeating myself, my argument has been made, i am scumhunting, you are just voting playstyles you dont like.

P-Edit: That was directed at Davsto

Okay, so what you're saying is that any player who is the second vote on any other player is totally scum?

Yeh

thought so

My silly "Comic Sans" joke was bound to draw RVS votes.

The point you're trying to make is that "people can go back and say it's just a joke" but it was a joke
while they made it
and is very clear about this, thus you've sorta hit a (il)logical wall.

Read my post again, your answers are there.
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #56 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2015 5:27 am

Post by Luna Fox »

So, since you think what im doing is scum motivated, let's play a little game:
Why would Scum me, not simply have followed suit and voted for the same "comic sans joke" reason that everyone else was doing.
I can clear myself with the excuse of "Oh it was just a joke", and blend myself in with the voters.
However while i made an non-RVS vote, that's caused enough reactions to get us out of RVS.
I already explained my reasonings further in the post i just linked to you.

Unless you can explain why there's a clear scum motivation in the actions im doing, your case ammounts to "playstyle clash" or just "scummy town" but not "scum".
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #57 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2015 5:29 am

Post by Luna Fox »

Im so certain, that you wont find any scum motivation on my actions, that i'll even dare to say that if you find one single scum motivation for my actions that are clearly more beneficial to scum me as opposed to other possible actions i could have taken at that point in time, i'll self vote and let you guys speed lynch me.
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #58 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2015 5:29 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 54, Luna Fox wrote:
In post 52, Vedith wrote:Now, do you think it's standard me to do this, or unusual me to do this? - Serious question.

I come from the basic assumption that town will try to sort people, this is usually done by interaction, asking questions, making cases, etc.
You asked me some questions, I answered them, your vote still went to me, So i assume that you still think im scum despite my answers, you are not asking me any further questions nor are trying to sell my case to anyone so they follow you, so i assume you're not trying to sort me, rather you saw something weak you could push and went along with it.
In post 51, Vedith wrote:

It depends on the game, but since i was outed i decided to just go back to my old playstyle anyway, Townhunting hasn't really worked for me as much as i'd have hoped.

I said me, not from basic assumption. Please re answer.
However, I've been waiting for more input. Filling 5 pages up of me going you are scum and you saying that you are not is not proactive.

And the going to old style is just bullshit. XD As scum, you don't need to town hunt as you already know all the town (Or at least who isn't Mafia).
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #59 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2015 5:30 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 56, Luna Fox wrote:Why would Scum me, not simply have followed suit and voted for the same "comic sans joke" reason that everyone else was doing.

The primary reason you would do this is because your scum partners are not on the wagon or did this reason.
So you try to push for a mis lynch.
I claim scum \o/
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #60 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2015 5:31 am

Post by Luna Fox »

In post 58, Vedith wrote:As scum, you don't need to town hunt as you already know all the town (Or at least who isn't Mafia).

It's funny, back when i mentioned my playstyle was townhunting people saw i was scum because it's easy for scum to townread the town.
Now that i reverted back to townhunting, apparently im scum for the same reason.

This is quite a hilarious case you got there.
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #61 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2015 5:31 am

Post by Luna Fox »

In post 59, Vedith wrote:
In post 56, Luna Fox wrote:Why would Scum me, not simply have followed suit and voted for the same "comic sans joke" reason that everyone else was doing.

The primary reason you would do this is because your scum partners are not on the wagon or did this reason.

If i were doing that then i would've voted along bulge, not against him, do you disagree?
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #62 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2015 5:31 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 57, Luna Fox wrote:Im so certain, that you wont find any scum motivation on my actions, that i'll even dare to say that if you find one single scum motivation for my actions that are clearly more beneficial to scum me as opposed to other possible actions i could have taken at that point in time, i'll self vote and let you guys speed lynch me.

Lets see that self vote.
I claim scum \o/
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #63 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2015 5:32 am

Post by Luna Fox »

In post 60, Luna Fox wrote:Now that i reverted back to
scum
hunting, apparently im scum for the same reason.

Fixed that for me
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #64 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2015 5:32 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 61, Luna Fox wrote:
In post 59, Vedith wrote:

If i were doing that then i would've voted along bulge, not against him, do you disagree?

I disagree. You just want to draw attention to people rather than yourself or scum partners.
Might not be the case but you did ask for a scum minded reason.
I claim scum \o/
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #65 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2015 5:33 am

Post by Luna Fox »

In post 64, Vedith wrote:I disagree. You just want to draw attention to people rather than yourself or scum partners.

And who would be these supposed partners? Unless you think Davsto is scum and i didn't want to bus, then his vote on me doesn't make any sense, disagree?
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #66 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2015 5:33 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 60, Luna Fox wrote:
In post 58, Vedith wrote:As scum, you don't need to town hunt as you already know all the town (Or at least who isn't Mafia).

It's funny, back when i mentioned my playstyle was townhunting people saw i was scum because it's easy for scum to townread the town.
Now that i reverted back to townhunting, apparently im scum for the same reason.

This is quite a hilarious case you got there.

Your argument was actually that you always town hunt.
Now you are scum hunting... I've never seen you scum hunt before this game.
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #67 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2015 5:34 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 65, Luna Fox wrote:
In post 64, Vedith wrote:I disagree. You just want to draw attention to people rather than yourself or scum partners.

And who would be these supposed partners? Unless you think Davsto is scum and i didn't want to bus, then his vote on me doesn't make any sense, disagree?

I don't think that you are getting what I am saying.
This is why I try not to waste many comments with you because it's always the same with you...
I'll let others have an opinion but I'm going with scum on you.
I claim scum \o/
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #68 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2015 5:35 am

Post by Luna Fox »

In post 66, Vedith wrote:Your argument was actually that you always town hunt.
Now you are scum hunting... I've never seen you scum hunt before this game.

Yeah so? that doesnt change my argument.
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #69 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2015 5:36 am

Post by Luna Fox »

In post 67, Vedith wrote:
In post 65, Luna Fox wrote:

I don't think that you are getting what I am saying.
This is why I try not to waste many comments with you because it's always the same with you...
I'll let others have an opinion but I'm going with scum on you.

Your argument is that i wanted a mislynch.
If i wanted a mislynch i would have jumped on Davsto, this is only not a mislynch if Davsto is scum with me.
So no, i don't see what you're saying.
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit

Post Post #70 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2015 5:39 am

Post by Davsto »

In post 57, Luna Fox wrote:Im so certain, that you wont find any scum motivation on my actions, that i'll even dare to say that if you find one single scum motivation for my actions that are clearly more beneficial to scum me as opposed to other possible actions i could have taken at that point in time, i'll self vote and let you guys speed lynch me.

okay

How about by trying to start a wagon on town and trying to appear townie for having the "first serious post" in the game and trying to move the game along?
Peptobislawl
Peptobislawl
Goon
Peptobislawl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #71 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2015 5:40 am

Post by Peptobislawl »

In post 50, Luna Fox wrote:

^

um

no

Here's a question for you. Why would scum care to push a wagon in RVS? The only wavy the wagon would get to L-1 would be with both the scum on it and 2 town, and that would immediatly throw suspision on on the wagon, leaving town with only 4 players to sort through to find scum on D1, which is HORRIBLE for them.The basic assumption of your read requires that the wagon might lead to a Lynch, which is false. Your vote, on the other hand, is serious and intended to lead to, if not a Lynch, suspision thrown on (I forgot who it was and also phoneposting) by the rest of the town. Your vote seems more suspisiius, then, due to the tenuous logic. Enough for a page 1 read, at least.
Show
Will protect people not in the game

"I'm with the insane cop" -Pepto 2015

References games from other sites in his sig
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #72 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2015 5:41 am

Post by Luna Fox »

In post 70, Davsto wrote:

okay

How about by trying to start a wagon on town and trying to appear townie for having the "first serious post" in the game and trying to move the game along?

I'd argue that the former i wouldn't need to "start a wagon" and would've rather "jumped onto the already wagon" for "moving the game along reasons" too.
Why would my scum motivation be "appear townie" instead of simply because "i am town"? this still doesn't make any sense.
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit

Post Post #73 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2015 5:42 am

Post by Davsto »

Look, you made an absolutely bullshit push on someone Page 1.

I know it was bullshit, you know it was bullshit, so does everyone else.

That is enough to make me scumread you.
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #74 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2015 5:43 am

Post by Luna Fox »

In post 71, Peptobislawl wrote:Here's a question for you. Why would scum care to push a wagon in RVS? The only wavy the wagon would get to L-1 would be with both the scum on it and 2 town, and that would immediatly throw suspision on on the wagon, leaving town with only 4 players to sort through to find scum on D1, which is HORRIBLE for them.The basic assumption of your read requires that the wagon might lead to a Lynch, which is false. Your vote, on the other hand, is serious and intended to lead to, if not a Lynch, suspision thrown on (I forgot who it was and also phoneposting) by the rest of the town. Your vote seems more suspisiius, then, due to the tenuous logic. Enough for a page 1 read, at least.

1) They would care because it's the easiest way to blend in with town, by copying their actions.
2) RVS wagons never lead to a lynch unless the wagoned scumslips or something, it's a perfectly safe spot for scum to be in.
3) Cool to know that im suspicious for my actions, but i don't see how those "actions" are suspicious or scum motivated, try again.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”