Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #775 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2015 5:26 am

Post by Fro99er »

"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
Plotinus
Plotinus
Kitten Caboodle
Plotinus
Kitten Caboodle
Kitten Caboodle

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2015 5:28 am

Post by Plotinus »

Official Vote Count 2.07 Achilles Numbers
Achilles numbers are numbers that are not perfect powers, but they’re still powerful.

As a reminder, the powerful numbers are the ones where when you take the prime factorisation, none of the numbers are only raised to the first power, like 28 = 22*71 is not powerful but 196 = 22*72 would be because everybody is squared or 392 = 23*72 is good too but 1960 = 23*72*51 is bad again.

Achilles numbers are powerful numbers that cannot be written as mk. So 196 isn’t an Achilles number because it’s 142 but 392 is because it’s not a perfect square and it’s not a perfect cube etc.

If you do the prime factorisation and all the prime factors are raised to the same power, then it’s not an Achilles number.

The first few Achilles number are: 72, 108, 200, 288, 392, 432, 500, 648, 675, 800, 864, 968, 972, 1125, 1152, 1323, 1352, 1372, 1568, 1800, 1944, 2000, 2312, 2592, 2700, 2888, 3087, 3200, 3267, 3456, 3528, 3872, 3888, 4000, 4232, 4500, 4563, 4608, 5000.

5425069447 and 5425069448 are consecutive Achilles numbers! The one is 73*412*972 and the other is 23*260412.

:!:
Wanderer-nl
(L-3):
Fro99er
, Espeonage, Fro99er, Antihero, JarJarDrinks
BlueBloodedToffee
(L-5) All Alone,
JarJarDrinks
, lalaladucks
lalaladucks
(L-6): BlueBloodedToffee

Not Voting
(5):
Antihero
, Bellaphant, DeasVail, DeathRowKitty, MTD, Wanderer-nl,
Fro99er

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline: 284th (22*71) day of the year or in (expired on 2015-10-13 14:00:00).

Let me know if there are any problems with the VC, or if you have maths related flavour requests.

Flavour Queue Written: empty :neutral:
Spoiler: Things I haven’t rambled about yet but i’m gonna
more about the Birch and Swinnerton-Dyer Conjecture, P vs NP, more figurate numbers, Hodge conjecture, Yang-Mills existence and mass gap, Fermat’s Last Theorem, Sierpinski Triangle, Hilbert Space Filling Curve, Mandelbrot Set, Burning Ship Fractal, Complex Analysis, Lattice Multiplication, miscellaneous numberphile and vihart videos, Non hypotenuse numbers, practical numbers, abundant numbers, ulam sequence, pronic numbers, lucky numbers, proth numbers, thabit numbers, hilbert numbers, leyland numbers, fibonacci numbers, jacobsthal numbers, pell numbers, pell-lucas numbers, leonardo numbers, perrin numbers, polite numbers, motzkin numbers, Erdős–Woods numbers, vampire numbers, Recursion and Mafia, maths jokes that I wrote myself and why they are funny, Abelian groups and semigroups, noncommutative operations, the 68-95-99.7 rule

Mod notes: Today is the 273rd day of the year. 3*7*13. It must be Wednesday because divisible by 7. MTD is V/LA until further notice. Bella’s V/LA until Sunday.
The failure mode of clever is asshole.

Modding checklists | Sequencer is in Game 5 | Space II is in Day 4
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2015 5:30 am

Post by Fro99er »

@Mod: Math stuff - Fro99er's first theorem

:P
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: The country with the many dykes because we are below sealevel (GMT +1)

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:12 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

In post 769, Fro99er wrote:
In post 766, Wanderer-nl wrote:we will likely lynch All Alone for framing BBT

Why are you bringing this up if you scolded me for it? How could All Alone be framing BBT? Only by gambiting a no-kill, that's how (I guess in some even more bizarro universe, scum attempted a kill, it was unsuccessful and scum!AllAlone is now trying to frame BBT by outing his roleblock ability, which is even more ludicrous than a no-kill). But you scolded me for the no-kill theory, yet you are supporting my framing theory or proposing an even crazier theory.

VOTE: wanderer[ /v]

I was speculating about a hypothetical worst case scenario.

In post 772, JarJarDrinks wrote:Like I really want to know what Wanderer wants from DV.

She specifically says: "there's no goddamn need to talk about a precise claim because there's no good reason to let scum know what town PR's are exactly in the game"

So what are u trying to get DV to say exactly?

I feel like she wants the town to know something. Like maybe BBT is her scumbuddy but he WASN'T the attacker.

Why would I even want anyone to know IF I was scum and IF BBT is even my buddy? If I was scum I'd stay eons away from this topic, don't be an idiot.
I was asking how sure Deasvail was that his ability ('action' seemed to confuse people) prevented a NK from happening. If Deasvail thinks he was a part of that, he must have some idea about what scum are thinking or have done? I'd like him to share his thoughts and reads.
And All Alone still hasn't told us why they chose BBT. After I posted my previous post I started thinking that maybe what All Alone did wasn't as dangerous, because if his target flips town anyway there's still Deasvail's claim to point back on and just admit to the *mistake*.

VOTE: All Alone
The chances of catching the right player with your ability are so low, especially in N1, that I really want to hear your thoughtprocess behind your choice.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:21 am

Post by Antihero »

And All Alone still hasn't told us why they chose BBT.

let's put on our sherlock holmes hats and grab our magnifying glasses...

In post 205, All Alone wrote:
In post 188, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 171, All Alone wrote:
I don't agree that you made your position clear. You said

In post 90, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:As soon as she didn't vote me when she was expressing suspicion of my slot it started to ping me.

which lalala first did in , and even though you were arguing with her the whole time I see no indication that you had any suspicion on her at all until ,
after she actually voted.
Considering that your explanation for your suspicion of her is that you found her lack of vote scummy, it really doesn't seem genuine that you'd wait until after the vote to go on the attack.

Really? I had no problem with Ducks not voting me?

Spoiler: BBT's very clear problem with Ducks not voting him
In post 19, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 18, lalaladucks wrote:
yes bbt seems suss

Why haven't you moved your vote?

In post 32, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Are you going to vote me anytime soon or keep testing the waters?

In post 41, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 38, lalaladucks wrote:another question omg

You're going to see a lot of them...I hope you don't mind?

I'm wondering why your vote hasn't moved onto me? I mean, RVS is over soooooo, you either unvote or you vote me.

Welcome to the scum pile.

I really don't buy that you genuinely believe that "Why haven't you moved your vote?" constitutes a clear stance. That's pretty obviously not true.

yeah, i could see bbt being a roleblock target for all alone.

next.
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:45 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 704, Wanderer-nl wrote:Btw, the way All Alone claimed made me think it came from town because I'd expect scum to cover their claim up with a nice story if why it points to being scum.
You change ur mind?
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:47 am

Post by Fro99er »

Can we just lynch wanderer now?
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:52 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 778, Wanderer-nl wrote:VOTE: All Alone

Sure, let's lynch the claimed roleblocker who could have potentially stopped a night kill!

:facepalm:
Heil King Froggo.
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: The country with the many dykes because we are below sealevel (GMT +1)

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:16 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

In post 780, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 704, Wanderer-nl wrote:Btw, the way All Alone claimed made me think it came from town because I'd expect scum to cover their claim up with a nice story if why it points to being scum.
You change ur mind?

Eh yes..
In post 778, Wanderer-nl wrote:
After
I posted my previous post I started thinking that maybe what All Alone did wasn't as dangerous,

@Anti: I know that post is out there, and I still want All Alone's reasoning for RB'ing BBT. Roleblocking an unknown player is rather anti-town so if he really is town, his scumread must have been really strong. I can't imagine his choice was just based on that alone.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:37 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 783, Wanderer-nl wrote:@Anti: I know that post is out there, and I still want All Alone's reasoning for RB'ing BBT. Roleblocking an unknown player is rather anti-town so if he really is town, his scumread must have been really strong. I can't imagine his choice was just based on that alone.

What do u mean by "unknown player"?
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:44 am

Post by Fro99er »

WOOLY SHEEP TIME
Heil King Froggo.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:17 am

Post by Antihero »

In post 783, Wanderer-nl wrote:@Anti: I know that post is out there, and I still want All Alone's reasoning for RB'ing BBT. Roleblocking an unknown player is rather anti-town so if he really is town, his scumread must have been really strong. I can't imagine his choice was just based on that alone.

mmmmmmm

if you're a town roleblocker it's a lot better for town ev to roleblock every night. the argument you're making here is very similar to "vig's shouldn't kill every night" which is... mathematically disprovable.
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:21 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

Wait, is wanderer saying that a roleblocker roleblocking is anti-town unless they know they're blocking scum?
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:27 am

Post by DeasVail »

still not caught up but the slip accusation on wanderer was a bad one. Not sure if she's done anything scummy since. Will read tonight.
lalaladucks
lalaladucks
a study in thread
lalaladucks
a study in thread
a study in thread

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2015 1:19 pm

Post by lalaladucks »

In post 783, Wanderer-nl wrote:
@Anti: I know that post is out there, and I still want All Alone's reasoning for RB'ing BBT. Roleblocking an unknown player is rather anti-town so if he really is town, his scumread must have been really strong. I can't imagine his choice was just based on that alone.

all alone was on bubbly all day 1

literally almost all of aa's posts are pointing out bbt's sketchiness
lalaladucks
lalaladucks
a study in thread
lalaladucks
a study in thread
a study in thread

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2015 1:28 pm

Post by lalaladucks »

do you guys actually find wanderer more suspicious than bubbletea??

we have a claimed roleblock on bbt!

although i am tempted to just vote wanderer cos she's also dodgy as heck

let's see.. i think all alone is town. anti is town. jarjar is town. fro99er is probably town.
drk is like a 70% townread. espe idk hasn't really done much but a slight townlean i suppose.
had a medium strength townread on dv before but i'm not finding his dancing around wanderer is helping it?
bella? idk.. she had the things irl ?: (and v/la)
i literally forgot mtd was in this game until wanderer mentioned him lol (tbf he is v/la)
wanderer is dooodgy.
bubbletea is oooobviously scum.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2015 1:48 pm

Post by Fro99er »

SHEEP
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2015 1:49 pm

Post by Fro99er »

OH MY GOD I JUST MADE THE CONNECTION YOUR AVI IS A GIRAFFE AND I HAVE A GIRAFFE THAT WANTS TO BE A FROG WE CAN BE FROGDUCKGIRAFFEMATES FOR LIFE!

AND SHEEEEEP
Heil King Froggo.
All Alone
All Alone
Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2015 2:26 pm

Post by All Alone »

In post 660, JarJarDrinks wrote:K, that answers that. Would still like him to confirm that he's claiming town roleblocker and not Jailkeeper or anything.

my action last night was a roleblock and only a roleblock

In post 665, JarJarDrinks wrote:All Alone, did u notice DVs soft claim before u made ur claim?

yea
dear princess celestia, sometimes it can be hard for a shy pony like me to stand up for myself, and when i first tried it, i didn't like the pony i became. but i've learned that standing up for yourself isn't the same as changing who you are. now i know how to put my hoof down without being unpleasant or mean
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2015 2:34 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 793, All Alone wrote:
In post 660, JarJarDrinks wrote:K, that answers that. Would still like him to confirm that he's claiming town roleblocker and not Jailkeeper or anything.

my action last night was a roleblock and only a roleblock

In post 665, JarJarDrinks wrote:All Alone, did u notice DVs soft claim before u made ur claim?

yea

what do u think of wanderer?
MTD
MTD
Mafia Scum
MTD
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2015 2:59 pm

Post by MTD »

So. We finally got this fixed.

32 pages.

fuck me.
still the same old MTD
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2015 3:04 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 795, MTD wrote:So. We finally got this fixed.

32 pages.

fuck me.

DO SOMETHING

*wishes singer was here to read this*
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2015 4:10 pm

Post by Fro99er »

STILL NO SHEEP?! :-(
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #798 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2015 4:10 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 735, Fro99er wrote:(__
/.  \
\__/____________*
    /~~~~~~~~~\
    \
~~~~~~~~~
/
      |                 | 
~
~

THAT SHEEP IS MOAR WOOLY

Look how wooly and cute
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #799 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2015 4:19 pm

Post by Fro99er »

*sung to the tune of twinkle twinkle or ABC*

Bah bah sheep me, have you any gall?
Yes frog, yes frog, bladders full
One for wand'rer and for B-B-T
One for the scummy one who lynched Mol-lie

Bah bah sheep me, have you any walls?
No sir, no sir, I'll vote scum for alls!
Heil King Froggo.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”