Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2015 2:02 pm

Post by Rob14 »

Titus, can you explain how you have such a strong town read on me by page 4 to refer to me as part of the "us" group? I'm just not seeing it. If you have a clear rationale, then I'll reconsider, but I don't think I've ever town-read someone hard enough in the first few pages to be willing to consider them confirmed town like you apparently consider me, based on your language.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2015 2:03 pm

Post by Titus »

It's a conclusion to be drawn.

You don't fake emotion well. That's what I just said.
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... er_sort=Go

SW scum ateing when wagoned D1 as scum.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2015 2:05 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 100, Rob14 wrote:Titus, can you explain how you have such a strong town read on me by page 4 to refer to me as part of the "us" group? I'm just not seeing it. If you have a clear rationale, then I'll reconsider, but I don't think I've ever town-read someone hard enough in the first few pages to be willing to consider them confirmed town like you apparently consider me, based on your language.

I don't consider you confirmed town. I think you're town because you are clear and transparent. I post stream of consciousness as town too, and it gets me in hot water when I don't hold the popular opinion (see Xmen age of apocolypse). I can say you think like me and that I follow you well. That's not a certain conftown read. I would only say conftown if mason.

Don't confuse a town read with being God's gift.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2015 2:07 pm

Post by Titus »

The stream of consciousness is the us by the way.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2015 2:07 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

You very well know that getting me distracted with this shit completely throws off my game. It happened in the last large I played. It's happened in many games.

I play much better when I can analyze things without someone calling me scum for shitty reasons every other post.

pedit: Titus you know damn well I had an emotional breakdown in that game and had to replace due to something going on in my personal life as I said post game and talked to the mod about privately.

You failed to mention that part or the fact that I've gotten emotional as town in games plentyl

For some reason you are selectively meta hunting me. Why is that exactly?
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2015 2:08 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

I never, ever fake my emotions. If I have them, they are real.

Period.

I am stepping away from this game now.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2015 2:13 pm

Post by Rob14 »

In post 103, Titus wrote:The stream of consciousness is the us by the way.

I don't buy that. I explained what stream of consciousness was without calling it that, basically, then you said that it's what everyone who posts unfiltered does "like us". That reads like "us" being town to me, not "us" being stream of consciousness.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2015 2:14 pm

Post by Titus »

@sw, then take a break like I recommended. You and I both work best when given space. Still think you're scum.

I also did mention you've got emotional in town games. The whole post is made is inconsistent. The whole point is take you can't fake emotions as scum (setting aside whether that's true), that by it's nature means you are emotional as town.

If something happens you can correct in every game, then correct it.

You want an end to drama, we can agree to Unvote for 48 hours and not to mention each other as scum (but have it presumed unless noted), we scumhunt other people. That would reduce the drama for all without forcing me to be fake in my reads.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2015 2:15 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 106, Rob14 wrote:
In post 103, Titus wrote:The stream of consciousness is the us by the way.

I don't buy that. I explained what stream of consciousness was without calling it that, basically, then you said that it's what everyone who posts unfiltered does "like us". That reads like "us" being town to me, not "us" being stream of consciousness.

You're not the first person to "not buy" my posts like that. That's life. I am widely misunderstood as town and I just let town implode D1 as scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2015 2:23 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 107, Titus wrote:@sw, then take a break like I recommended. You and I both work best when given space. Still think you're scum.

I also did mention you've got emotional in town games. The whole post is made is inconsistent. The whole point is take you can't fake emotions as scum (setting aside whether that's true), that by it's nature means you are emotional as town.

If something happens you can correct in every game, then correct it.

You want an end to drama, we can agree to Unvote for 48 hours and not to mention each other as scum (but have it presumed unless noted), we scumhunt other people. That would reduce the drama for all without forcing me to be fake in my reads.

I DO NOT fake emotions ever. I DO NOT get emotional in all my games. I have plenty of games where I don't. It happens when people pull shitty scumreads on me and push me for bad reasons when I am town. You are well aware of that.

I am not bargaining with or unvoting someone I think is scum and it's scummy of you to even ask me of this.

Good night. I am out for a day or two so I can relax and relook at this game when others have had a chance to post more.
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2015 2:25 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 99, SilverWolf wrote:
In post 96, Titus wrote:
How simplistic, everyone who agrees with you is town and displaying analysis. Those who disagree are scummy.

I never said that.

pedit: I never fake my emotions and you very well know this. So again you are lying about me. You've seen me get upset as both alignments, trying to paint it as scum is lying and you know it.

I'm not trying to get a rise out of you. You are the one doing that to me with your condescending shit about asking if I need a hug or not BS.
You don't have to explicitly say things in order for then to be inferred. But I can see you aren't too good at realizing these nuances. This is also what basically happened with the SK business. Whether you said it or not, there was a mention of an SK brought into play in referencing that game.

I used to always group mafia and any third party as "scum." I have since learned they are not the same thing.
Playstyle and wincon are two things which vary greatly between them and thus using one as an example for the other is misguided.
This is how you brought up SK, whether you meant to or not.

Regardless, my vote and reasons stand.
VOTE: Silverwolf

Titus is making a lot of sense. Can nobody else see this?

Also, the "we" just read as "oh, you do this? I do too as I am town." To me. I even read it as a tad snark, but that could just be my own filter. I didn't see budding either way.

And more ninjas. Will read.
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2015 2:30 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

I don't see how that was a scummy suggestion from Titus. She is offering you space to get your footing since you start games better that way.

That's, like, thoughtful and shit
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2015 4:01 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

I may have said I'm taking a break but I'm not going to let people sit here and vote me for shitty reasons while I'm doing that:

I really like how you are sheeping Titus's SK garbage while at the same time admitting I probably didn't say it or mean it that way since it was a damn RVS vote like I said over and over again. I don't differentiate between groupscum and SK in this instance because it was a damn RVS vote made with a joke reason and I didn't call them out as two different things because I call both scum and because it was a damn RVS vote with a joke reason. I did not try to keep us in RVS. I said my vote on Titus is serious and it is. That's not keeping us in RVS.

The fact that your only input is defending Titus and scumreading/voting me based on her really bad reasons and not really giving a good one of your own in the way you discredited your reason and still voting for it anyway, tells me you are being opportunistic and not operating from a town motivated mindset.

It was scummy of Titus to make the unvote suggestion to me as I never, ever unvote someone I think is scum.

Titus did indeed try to buddy Rob. She said in that 185 game when I tried to tell her that I though Ozgin was town for posting in stream of consciousness, that it wasn't a town tell. Yet here she says it is and tries to buddy for it.

Here, I'll point it out:

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=55&t=61824

It's locked so I can't quote but here is post 427 from Titus:

Stream of consciousness is a personality tell. Hands fucking down. Remember that game where I drew neutral. You didn't find me out because I was posting any less than normal or different. You found me out much because I was overexplaining a neutral as an IC. Stream of consciousness is NOT an alignment tell ever.

He does give a crap how he looks. His actions tell that tale. Voting one player (Varsoon) while devoting wordspace to attacking the other (me) suggests his motivation is to dismantle his wagon NOT actually scumhunt either of us.

So you see, here she says it's town but there she mislynched a townie as scum and said it was a personality tell and not a town tell.

This tells me she is manipulating this meta tell for her own advantage.
Prolapsed Brain
Prolapsed Brain
Mafia Scum
Prolapsed Brain
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2015 4:17 pm

Post by Prolapsed Brain »

In post 107, Titus wrote:

Hahahaha sorry, this just made me laugh (literally) out loud. It's like two people in a relationship saying "Let's take a break for a while. We'll see other people, and we'll check back in after a month or so."

Sorry. I do have a pretty warped sense of humor. Carry on. (However, if these two are scum together, I would not be shocked. It's too much like coaching.)
I LOVE MAFIA

It keeps me from killing the folks I know in meatspace....
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2015 6:17 pm

Post by Titus »

Prolapsed, I view SW, Klingon, Dragon and to a limited extent Flubber as my babies. So I get the coaching angle. Eventually, I will have to stop playing and I want to leave players as good as I am, if not better when I go.

@SW, I haven't said Stream of Consciousness is a town tell and it is personality tell. Transparency suggests town. That is what fuels my townreads.

Yes, I am aware you aggressive uncompromising personality and you getting lynched day 1 or at least attacked a lot? On a day with no evidence, who people like colors their interpretation of things.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

pistachi0n
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2015 6:25 pm

Post by pistachi0n »

In post 86, Titus wrote:Oh I forgot, cult's not possible.

I'm catching up, why is cult not possible?
pistachi0n
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2015 6:29 pm

Post by pistachi0n »

The argument about whether or not SK is scum is a stupid argument. A win condition incompatible with town is not town.

Titus and SilverWolf looks TVT but Titus is the slightly scummier.

VOTE: Rob
Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2015 6:43 pm

Post by Rob14 »

In post 112, SilverWolf wrote:Stream of consciousness is a personality tell. Hands fucking down. Remember that game where I drew neutral. You didn't find me out because I was posting any less than normal or different. You found me out much because I was overexplaining a neutral as an IC. Stream of consciousness is NOT an alignment tell ever.

Responding to Titus, what did I do other than simply post in stream of consciousness and say I was posting in stream of consciousness that was transparent? Just give reads? Because scum do that all the time. Can you link to a game where you made the transparency argument in the past as town?
Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2015 6:44 pm

Post by Rob14 »

In post 114, Titus wrote:@SW, I haven't said Stream of Consciousness is a town tell and it is personality tell. Transparency suggests town. That is what fuels my townreads.

Oops, also meant to quote that in the above post.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2015 7:10 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 115, pistachi0n wrote:
In post 86, Titus wrote:Oh I forgot, cult's not possible.

I'm catching up, why is cult not possible?

Mod said no alignment changes.

@Rob, I will find a specific town game where I like transparency. In the meantime, I made a post on how to read me before this game entered signups.

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=61986
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2015 7:18 pm

Post by Titus »

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 6#p6950006

I don't know how to quote a locked thread. Sonic Boom is a hydra of me plus Sonic. I made that post. I was pretty much alone scumreading Mastina at the time. She sat vote parked on me. No one called her on it.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2015 7:19 pm

Post by Titus »

To be clear, 120 answers your question about when I value transparency as town.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2015 7:46 pm

Post by Titus »

@Rob, scum give reads all the time. Sure but they generally obfuscate and hedge their reasoning to try and pass it off as scumhunting or bluster someone is scum over and over. Neither are transparent.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:13 pm

Post by Jingle »

VOTE COUNT 1.2

Victim number two raised a bit more of a stir. Every small town has that big heart yearning to be free, and it was the gossip of the town when Helen's biggest heart disappeared. She vanished into the night and everyone traded stories. "I hear she left to head to New York, find a big city life. Guess some folks just can't handle the peace we've got." Despite the stir it made, it would take almost two weeks for the town to realize there was something wrong, and another week after that before the sad truth was discovered.

Some to this day believe the 'incident' was a fit of rage or a jealous fit, in spite of the evidence and the circumstances. What is certain however is that when Kari was found underneath the abandoned shed on the edge of Warshaw's plot, the town did not respond favorably. Any physical evidence was surely lost in the ensuing blaze. Who knows, perhaps the rest of the mess could have been prevented. Hell, if Warshaw had lived a few more days, perhaps there would have been no speculation at all.

Titus (3): SilverWolf, Vedith, Rob13,
SilverWolf (3): Boonskiies, Titus, Aristophanes
Rob13 (2): GuiltyLion, pistachi0n,
Flubbernugget (0):
Prolapsed Brain (0):
Vedith (0):
pistachi0n (0):
Boonskiies (0):
Hieirama (0):
A Simple Plan (0):
GuiltyLion (0):
20x100 (0):
Aristophanes (0):

Not Voting (5): Flubbernugget, Prolapsed Brain, Hieirama, A Simple Plan, 20x100,

With 13 alive, it is 7 to Lynch or No Lynch.

Day 1 Ends in: (expired on 2015-10-21 22:00:00)
This is a Parachute.
Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:15 pm

Post by Rob14 »

That's how shitty scum plays, yes, but good scum can look for plausible scum tells that aren't accurate and "transparently" provide them. How would you not know that with your amount of experience?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”