T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2100 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:32 am

Post by T S O »

Kthx - I need you focusing and not trying to do too much here. Specifically, your imput on Shiro/rabble.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2101 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:33 am

Post by Fro99er »

I strongly agree.

VOTE: Shiro
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2102 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:34 am

Post by T S O »

Frogger - that's possible. If it is, show me you're town by producing some good content. That's reads on both Shiro and rabble.

If it's not clear to everyone by now, I couldn't give a fuck about anything if it's not specifically Shiro/rabble.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #2103 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:37 am

Post by hiplop »

Frogger, anti made a really good case I'm 1873 and I already suspected rabble? Like I thought all three of you were scum.

Frog you're in the same situation as me and you've been lurking... Why is it fair that you say my iso is devoid of content when yours is the same and honestly mine isn't?

Frogger is trying hard to get my name on the lynch plate. I think there is a good sign someone being considered is aligned with froggerscum
third best scummer of all time
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #2104 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:40 am

Post by hiplop »

I'd prefer rabble over shiro, tso. I think shiro could be town or scum
third best scummer of all time
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2105 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:41 am

Post by Fro99er »

Hiplop, if you'll notice, I already mentioned I was V/LA last weekend then the lynch happened Monday. I've provided far more content than you today.

@TSO - you'll see I'm town in due time. I'll get to Shiro/Rabble soon
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2106 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:41 am

Post by Shiro »

In post 2102, T S O wrote:If it's not clear to everyone by now, I couldn't give a fuck about anything if it's not specifically Shiro/rabble.

I do love when the spotlight is on me ^_^

Btw I strongly think Grey is scum. Frogger I dunno we will have to see

Froggy do you retract sala's 3p claim ?
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2107 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:43 am

Post by T S O »

I decided to go do some research on how Mala plays as scum - according to her first post here she lurks as scum, and the three towngames didn't contain any lurking.

Her lurking here probably also points to Mala-scum.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2108 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:44 am

Post by T S O »

Shiro - your Saulus comments are rather damning. Unless you address them, you will either be lynched today or tomorrow.

You should do that.
-Marquis
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2109 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:44 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2106, Shiro wrote:Froggy do you retract sala's 3p claim ?

Yes.

His claim was purely to avoid being NK'd whil I was supposed to town up the slot just enough to avoid being lynched. So that I we could prove our towniness in due time with our power.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2110 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:44 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2108, T S O wrote:Shiro - your Saulus comments are rather damning. Unless you address them, you will either be lynched today or tomorrow.

You should do that.

Today.

Now.
Heil King Froggo.
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2111 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:46 am

Post by Shiro »

In post 2108, T S O wrote:Shiro - your Saulus comments are rather damning. Unless you address them, you will either be lynched today or tomorrow.

I did address them didn't I ? I specifically went and searched if I had seen it on the wiki and I ended up finding nothing. I was confused then Davsto pointed out that it was on the first post that mafia team knows saulus but not vice versa.

Let me go quote the posts.
Inquisitor
Inquisitor
Townie
Inquisitor
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2112 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:47 am

Post by Inquisitor »

In post 2106, Shiro wrote:
Btw I strongly think Grey is scum.

OK, Explain why?

I agree they are lurking like crazy.

~SW
Hydra of Shinobi and SilverWolf
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2113 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:52 am

Post by Shiro »

Spoiler:
In post 1684, Shiro wrote:
In post 1679, Luna Fox wrote:I was going to ask for doctor tonight, but now im just going to explicitly ask for no doctor tonight, i rather scum shoot me to silence me so i dont get a scan off tonight than having to deal with the inevitable mislynch that's coming for "being wrong"

Hush with the defeatist attitude lady Luna. Nobody is lynching you for being wrong. Only botlane insists that you are scum and nobody is actually paying any mind to that.

T S O wrote:Shiro - no, not modconfirmed town. Mafia can be a Dayvig, and it wasn't a hardcore bus since Saulus and the scumteam don't know each other for obvious reasons.

I thought the saulus didn't know the scum team while the team does know the saulus.

In post 1690, Shiro wrote:
In post 1685, BotLane wrote:Being wrong isn't scummy. It's your associations with Delenn that look really bad.

-Ank

Because that makes sense how ? TSO just told me that saulus doesn't know the scum team and the scum team doesn't know saulus.

Associations rights mate?

T S O wrote:Shiro?

TSO?

In post 1693, Shiro wrote:
In post 1691, T S O wrote:How did you know that the scumteam knew the Saulus?

I said that is what I thought. You just corrected me on it.

In post 1699, Shiro wrote:
In post 1694, T S O wrote:Why did you think that?

I thought's I read it on the wiki page. It is partially why I said vedith is 100% town

In post 1706, Shiro wrote:Bleh checked the wiki page again and it is actually the other way around.

The Saulus may or may not know the other scum. It is upon mod discretion but the way I read it most likely nobody knows noone since it hard to implement a saulus that knows the scum team

In post 1714, Shiro wrote:
In post 1713, GuyInFreezer wrote:
In post 1705, T S O wrote:Ika, theoretically speaking, would a scumteam know the identity of a Saulus, or would it be mutually anonymous?

The only role that scumteam will not know will be a traitor.

Aha so I did read somewhere that mafia team knows Saulus. I really don't remember where though >.<

Yea Vedith 100% Town confirmed. That not a bus I am ever believing

In post 1758, Davsto wrote:Also, may I shout this out from the first posts...

In post 3, ika wrote:Saulus will not know their mafia members. However Mafia will know who they are

So most associative tells will be other players' actions regarding Titus rather than the other way around.

In post 1768, Shiro wrote:Davsto wrote:
Also, may I shout this out from the first posts...

In post 3, ika wrote:
Saulus will not know their mafia members. However Mafia will know who they are

So most associative tells will be other players' actions regarding Titus rather than the other way around.

AHA That is where I read it, ^_^
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2114 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:55 am

Post by Shiro »

In post 2112, Inquisitor wrote:
In post 2106, Shiro wrote:
Btw I strongly think Grey is scum.

OK, Explain why?

I agree they are lurking like crazy.

~SW

Excessive lurking, plus their posts have been totally void of anything. She is just hiding behind TSO which is what BotLane did tbh but with more activity.

Plus other secret reasons
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2115 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2015 5:00 am

Post by Shiro »

In post 2113, Shiro wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 1684, Shiro wrote:
In post 1679, Luna Fox wrote:I was going to ask for doctor tonight, but now im just going to explicitly ask for no doctor tonight, i rather scum shoot me to silence me so i dont get a scan off tonight than having to deal with the inevitable mislynch that's coming for "being wrong"

Hush with the defeatist attitude lady Luna. Nobody is lynching you for being wrong. Only botlane insists that you are scum and nobody is actually paying any mind to that.

T S O wrote:Shiro - no, not modconfirmed town. Mafia can be a Dayvig, and it wasn't a hardcore bus since Saulus and the scumteam don't know each other for obvious reasons.

I thought the saulus didn't know the scum team while the team does know the saulus.

In post 1690, Shiro wrote:
In post 1685, BotLane wrote:Being wrong isn't scummy. It's your associations with Delenn that look really bad.

-Ank

Because that makes sense how ? TSO just told me that saulus doesn't know the scum team and the scum team doesn't know saulus.

Associations rights mate?

T S O wrote:Shiro?

TSO?

In post 1693, Shiro wrote:
In post 1691, T S O wrote:How did you know that the scumteam knew the Saulus?

I said that is what I thought. You just corrected me on it.

In post 1699, Shiro wrote:
In post 1694, T S O wrote:Why did you think that?

I thought's I read it on the wiki page. It is partially why I said vedith is 100% town

In post 1706, Shiro wrote:Bleh checked the wiki page again and it is actually the other way around.

The Saulus may or may not know the other scum. It is upon mod discretion but the way I read it most likely nobody knows noone since it hard to implement a saulus that knows the scum team

In post 1714, Shiro wrote:
In post 1713, GuyInFreezer wrote:
In post 1705, T S O wrote:Ika, theoretically speaking, would a scumteam know the identity of a Saulus, or would it be mutually anonymous?

The only role that scumteam will not know will be a traitor.

Aha so I did read somewhere that mafia team knows Saulus. I really don't remember where though >.<

Yea Vedith 100% Town confirmed. That not a bus I am ever believing

In post 1758, Davsto wrote:Also, may I shout this out from the first posts...

In post 3, ika wrote:Saulus will not know their mafia members. However Mafia will know who they are

In post 1768, Shiro wrote:Davsto wrote:
Also, may I shout this out from the first posts...

In post 3, ika wrote:
Saulus will not know their mafia members. However Mafia will know who they are

AHA That is where I read it, ^_^

This was going to frogger and TSO
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2116 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2015 5:01 am

Post by Luna Fox »

In post 2107, T S O wrote:I decided to go do some research on how Mala plays as scum - according to her first post here she lurks as scum, and the three towngames didn't contain any lurking.

Her lurking here probably also points to Mala-scum.

Yes, thank you for showing something i had already mentioned.
~Gotta stay happy, Everyone's your friend~
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2117 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2015 5:08 am

Post by Malakittens »

Yes fuckers I work for a fucking living get over yourselfs. Really. I mean seriously really. My boss keeps changing my schedule every other week. I can't get used to them. Plus it's the fall. The fall where I get sick because of sinus. And I'm still trying to wait to talk to my hydra partner. Idk check my recent newbie games the last three where I lurked and was town or idk GMs mini where I also lurked. Lurking isn't alignment indicative I can be non lurky as scum.

Anyways I'm onto my next two days of 8 hr shifts of hell thanks to this hurricane
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2118 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2015 5:11 am

Post by T S O »

There is a solution for that - it's called replacing out.
-Marquis
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2119 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2015 5:13 am

Post by Vedith »

Sorry Fridays are bad for me to get on.

So concerning Shiro. I'm not sure why this would be a slip. The argument was against myself and Shiro added the comment in themselves with no pressure. As Mafia Shiro could have easily sat back and left people to think that scum didn't know the Saulus to either add confusion or a possible mis lynch.

VOTE: Grey

I'd like to see some pressure here for when Grey is back online.
I claim scum \o/
Inquisitor
Inquisitor
Townie
Inquisitor
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2120 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2015 5:16 am

Post by Inquisitor »

In post 2117, Malakittens wrote:Yes fuckers I work for a fucking living get over yourselfs. Really. I mean seriously really. My boss keeps changing my schedule every other week. I can't get used to them. Plus it's the fall. The fall where I get sick because of sinus. And I'm still trying to wait to talk to my hydra partner. Idk check my recent newbie games the last three where I lurked and was town or idk GMs mini where I also lurked. Lurking isn't alignment indicative I can be non lurky as scum.

Anyways I'm onto my next two days of 8 hr shifts of hell thanks to this hurricane

Yes, you did lurk in a newbie I played with you. You were a PR there.

This above reminds me of a Friends and Enemies game you played as scum where you made a lot of excuses about the whether and work, etc.

I will try to find that game. I was reading it awhile ago trying to meta you in that newbie game.

Anyway, if you can't play, replace is an option or spending the time you are doing complaining actually giving some game relevant input would be more helpful.

~SW
Inquisitor
Inquisitor
Townie
Inquisitor
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2121 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2015 5:16 am

Post by Inquisitor »

*whether=weather

Yes, I can spell, LOL.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2122 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2015 5:20 am

Post by T S O »

I disagree with Vedith in that scum don't always play optimally, but I cannot deny that it's plausible that Shiro read the rules. I find it odd that he went to the Wiki initially rather than the rules. I also find Shiro to be unlikely to actually read them, but I'm not willing to burn a lynch today and something that can be plausibly explained.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2123 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2015 5:20 am

Post by T S O »

VOTE: rabble rabble rabble
-Marquis
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2124 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2015 5:25 am

Post by Shiro »

In post 2122, T S O wrote:I also find Shiro to be unlikely to actually read them

I do skim through them :<

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”