Hieirama
Hieirama
Townie
Hieirama
Townie
Townie

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2015 2:25 pm

Post by Hieirama »

I've been a little busy lately, apologies.

In post 435, Dwlee99 wrote:There is no way you could of known that would have happened, so that's a bad response.

We had like, 2 or 3 irl days left anyway and a L-1. It seemed pretty likely for it to end soon...

In post 447, Haschel Cedricson wrote:
In post 433, Hieirama wrote:
In post 428, Dwlee99 wrote:What's stopping you from being proactive TODAY hieirama?

Well, the Day was kind of over already.

That quickhammer though

You don't get to claim that the day is basically over and also get mad at somebody for making it actually over. Care to explain?

^See reponse above
And I did not get mad? That line was supposed to be a "oh lol okay then" sort of thing

In post 445, Dierfire wrote:
@Hieirama

For which player(s) would you like to cast a vote?

No one yet.
Mainly because I need to refresh my memory, give me a bit to re-read a couple things.
"Logic is panic's prey."
-Kurama
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2015 2:33 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

My games offsite last two days irl per day so obviously we could of gotten more information.
We're deviating from the point anway. My original point was that you promised activity the next day rather than just getting into it then and there. Why would you wait?
Hieirama
Hieirama
Townie
Hieirama
Townie
Townie

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2015 2:55 pm

Post by Hieirama »

In post 476, Dwlee99 wrote:My games offsite last two days irl per day so obviously we could of gotten more information.
We're deviating from the point anway. My original point was that you promised activity the next day rather than just getting into it then and there. Why would you wait?

It thought would be nice to transit through a Night, and a couple of flips, I thought, could help quite a bit, so I could actually have a basis for things.

Aaand, I think implosion was NKed for being pro-town. Their posts had some really good content and they were trying to figure out the game.

Haschel Cedricson wrote:
I think the pistachi0wagon blew up unusually quickly; going from L-6 to lynched in one page isn't natural, particular given the amount (or lack thereof) of substantial discussion. Keyser's ISO analysis feels like a stretch and I don't care for BBT's 399 at all.

Hieirama, Lalendra, care to comment on that last wagon?

I agree, that went by way too fast. It could mainly be because our time was running out.
"Logic is panic's prey."
-Kurama
Haschel Cedricson
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Mr. Know It All

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2015 3:40 pm

Post by Haschel Cedricson »

In post 475, Hieirama wrote:
We had like, 2 or 3 irl days left anyway and a L-1. It seemed pretty likely for it to end soon...

The wagon went from L-1 to lynch in only 1.5 IRL days; you don't think something could have happened in double that time?

In post 477, Hieirama wrote:
I agree, that went by way too fast. It could mainly be because our time was running out.

That's some hard-hitting analysis there. Which votes on the wagon do you not like and why?

Also, if you think it went by too fast, why didn't you say anything when it was actually happening? Why resign yourself to "Well, the day will probably end soon?"
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2015 3:51 pm

Post by Garmr »

Has anyone actually read meanmelter post Analise even through it is formatted horribly.I will break down the stuff about me since it's the easiet to anwser since I was involved in it.

In post 466, Meanmelter wrote:#:Jesus Christ this guy has nothing to say? No questions? No bandwagon even? He just adds clarity to a nickname, which isn't scummy at all, but it's scummy to me that it's all he says. I always find scum to be very inactive and trying to let time fly by day one. They want to raise as little suspicion as they can.
-Town rep.

I find this post pretty pathetic your attacking me for answering a question when in the next 22 minutes (I was at work or walking to work so I couldn't post much) I actually put down a serious vote. Your point is invalid. Also why you town rep it if your saying it's scummy I'm going to assume that's a typo. I find this a scummy reason to try and push as it's stretched and I don't think a town would try to attack from such a angle. It's something one would gloss over or just look in the iso and go Meh. It's painting me in a scummy light by bending the truth. if you paint a flower using shit it's still shit on the paper.

In post 466, Meanmelter wrote:
# Up here we go, a vote at least. I feel this is reaching a bit far back at this point however from a case on page 2.
-Town rep.

don't know why you have this point and the previous point together you can easily see it hasn't even been 20 minutes between the posts. It conflicts with your previous statement.

In post 466, Meanmelter wrote:
# Reaction bait w/ OMGUS after flaming someone who did the same. If he uses this well I give him town rep. We will see. Though this post also gives me slight suspicion of a Myko/Garmr scumteam. Mostly because I have disliked both of their voting history & reasons behind them. I think this post could also be scum-on-scum action just to throw that old "Mafia don't attack other mafia" hat out of the way.
I don't understand why you are trying to link me and myko together. You just called us both scum and you put it as a null post.
Null post

Is this guy serious? I am not liking these posts at all. Claiming a power role like that and saying you have zero motivation for this game is not the best thing to say. Not sure if that's scum trying to draw people off his wagon, or a townie who's purposely trying to avoid making himself a night target because he's actually a different PR. Anyways, I would say this is a null read from someone who I've found scummy before, but the zero motivation thing is really not hitting me in the places they should.
-Town rep

Ok your giving me town rep for this so now I am a null read why has this changed your views becuase you said this point was pretty null as you gave a scum reasoning as well.??

# Now, if I did see that no one died tonight, I would have seen it as the mafia targeting Garmr thinking he is lying and that he's another power role. Though I suppose that gives the mafia the option not to kill anyone. I just don't think they would even bother with Garmr to be honest though. Losing a D1 night kill feels like a setback.

Why would mafia even risk shooting me they could easily try to push a mislynch on day 2 they are probably going to fail but yeh. Then at the end you discredit your own point why are you doing that. A town member shouldn't be so indecisive.

I could go through the rest of the things but none of them actually raise a point on me other than omg hammer. which is pretty pathetic considering it was the end of the day but the reason he votes me.

VOTE: Garmr
You've done nothing at all productive for the town the entire game. You went from AFK one line posts to softclaiming out of no where and then hardclaiming thinking it was gonna somehow be useful for the town.

This is a bit cheeky if he is town which I doubt you could be the most worthless fucker in the game and not know it and just mislynch the fuck out of every slot So presmuing this and using it as a reason to lynch someone means you don't have a real reason to lynch some and just want to place your vote there or you know who is town and scum is Both reasons are fucking scummy as.

You also fucked up the line of events trying to misrep me here I soft claimed then hard claimed when people were being retarded and then to stop myself from stressing out I took a 1 and half day break which isn't even that long to gather my thoughts and feel better about myself. Your exaggerating it to be a giant fucking long time and trying to make it out that I was a lurker when in fact before that I was one of the more active players in this game. You also mention nothing about my reads and play it off as I have done nothing That is fucking pathetic and giant ass misrep.

Also you were felissan slot and that slot was scummy as fuck.

VOTE: meanmelter
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:05 pm

Post by Lalendra »

In post 464, Haschel Cedricson wrote:
In post 463, Lalendra wrote:I think garmr and Dier were the scummiest on pistachios wagon.

Why?

Read my ISO, I think I've been pretty clear about my cases for both of them.
Hieirama
Hieirama
Townie
Hieirama
Townie
Townie

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:08 pm

Post by Hieirama »

Haschel Cedricson wrote:
In post 475, Hieirama wrote:

The wagon went from L-1 to lynch in only 1.5 IRL days; you don't think something could have happened in double that time?

In post 477, Hieirama wrote:

That's some hard-hitting analysis there. Which votes on the wagon do you not like and why?

Also, if you think it went by too fast, why didn't you say anything when it was actually happening? Why resign yourself to "Well, the day will probably end soon?"

Well one, the wagon formed abnormally quickly. Two, Day one was getting a bit muddy with all of it's stretched reads.
An idea that originally ran though my head was a Day2 "fresh start" but that was kind of cliché and someone had hammered already before I responded.
Also, when it was happening I did sort of question what was happening and what had triggered in((but I posted with the wrong account OTL))

And wow Garmr
thats a lot of "fuck"s in those last few paragraphs there.
"Logic is panic's prey."
-Kurama
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:14 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 480, Lalendra wrote:
In post 463, Lalendra wrote:I think garmr and Dier were the scummiest on pistachios wagon.

Why?

There's no reasons as why I am scum it's just policy lynch reasons.

In post 481, Hieirama wrote:

And wow Garmr

Fuck is one of my fave words espically if I'm emphasizing something. What do you think of my post combined with the fact the slot was fellisan?
Haschel Cedricson
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Mr. Know It All

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:21 pm

Post by Haschel Cedricson »

Why?

So you mean they were the scummiest players who both happened to be on the wagon? Nobody's vote on the wagon is scummy in and of itself?

Well one, the wagon formed abnormally quickly. Two, Day one was getting a bit muddy with all of it's stretched reads.
An idea that originally ran though my head was a Day2 "fresh start" but that was kind of cliché and someone had hammered already before I responded.
Also, when it was happening I did sort of question what was happening and what had triggered in((but I posted with the wrong account OTL))

Okay, we've established that the wagon formed quickly. Why do you think it formed quickly? Talk about the players on the wagon.
Hieirama
Hieirama
Townie
Hieirama
Townie
Townie

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:29 pm

Post by Hieirama »

In post 482, Garmr wrote:

And wow Garmr

Fuck is one of my fave words espically if I'm emphasizing something. What do you think of my post combined with the fact the slot was fellisan?

Feli only had 8 posts... Their 62 explains any odd wording they may have, and it sometimes looks as if they barley had time to read and comprehend everything before reacting. I don't have a terribly strong scum lean on him.

You have only a couple points I agree with:
Garmr wrote:
In post 466, Meanmelter wrote:#:Jesus Christ this guy has nothing to say? No questions? No bandwagon even? He just adds clarity to a nickname, which isn't scummy at all, but it's scummy to me that it's all he says. I always find scum to be very inactive and trying to let time fly by day one. They want to raise as little suspicion as they can.
-Town rep.

I find this post pretty pathetic your attacking me for answering a question when in the next 22 minutes (I was at work or walking to work so I couldn't post much) I actually put down a serious vote. Your point is invalid. Also why you town rep it if your saying it's scummy I'm going to assume that's a typo. I find this a scummy reason to try and push as it's stretched and I don't think a town would try to attack from such a angle. It's something one would gloss over or just look in the iso and go Meh. It's painting me in a scummy light by bending the truth. if you paint a flower using shit it's still shit on the paper.

First of all, he said -Town rep because he's subtracting Town leans from you. He adds town rep by saying "+Town rep"
Post 69, yes, is a pathetic post to paint scummy.
And:
Garmr wrote:You also fucked up the line of events trying to misrep me here I soft claimed then hard claimed when people were being retarded and then to stop myself from stressing out I took a 1 and half day break which isn't even that long to gather my thoughts and feel better about myself. Your exaggerating it to be a giant fucking long time and trying to make it out that I was a lurker when in fact before that I was one of the more active players in this game.

This is true as well.

Everything in the middle is a bit muddy with wording thats a little hard for me to understand... But I can tell that you misunderstood a few things? ^^'?
"Logic is panic's prey."
-Kurama
Hieirama
Hieirama
Townie
Hieirama
Townie
Townie

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:36 pm

Post by Hieirama »

In post 483, Haschel Cedricson wrote:
Okay, we've established that the wagon formed quickly. Why do you think it formed quickly? Talk about the players on the wagon.

My least favorite vote of the wagon was Dierfire's

In post 406, Dierfire wrote:Pistachion's reads were somewhat superficial and certainly selective. In the face of previous lack of content that felt more intentional to me (dropping in for a line or two every now and again but not really engaging in meaningful dialogue-- is a good example of jumping in briefly and then disappearing for another day), I think that it's enough for a vote.

UNVOTE: Hieirama
VOTE: Pistachi0n

Keyser's review also narrowed in on Pistachion quickly. I'd like to see a more complete review from him.

I don't get why people don't like how selective pistachi0n's reads were. Simply, he didn't have a read on them, and it can be better to leave them out then to post null fluff. ((I actually made the mistake of posting that kind of fluff earlier, I realize this and I apologize.))
And the lack of content this is a borderline lurking vote...

And then he questions Keyser's reasons for his vote? Keyser's reasons were better than his imo.
Hmm... I'm starting to get why people aren't liking Dier...
"Logic is panic's prey."
-Kurama
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2015 6:27 pm

Post by Dierfire »

@Garmr

Herrcombs doesn't appear to be here right now, so I'll do the English-to-English translation. Meanmelter is using the notation "-Town rep" as opposed to "+Town rep", so he's not actually "giving you Town rep" in those posts, he's indicating the opposite.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2015 6:30 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 486, Dierfire wrote:
@Garmr

Herrcombs doesn't appear to be here right now, so I'll do the English-to-English translation. Meanmelter is using the notation "-Town rep" as opposed to "+Town rep", so he's not actually "giving you Town rep" in those posts, he's indicating the opposite.

Yeh i do consider that he might mean it negatively in my comments through I did mention it. It doesn't really effect my case much through.
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2015 6:34 pm

Post by Dierfire »

Oh, I see that Hieirama beat me to that.
Well, anyway...

@Hieirama

In post 477, Hieirama wrote:Aaand, I think implosion was NKed for being pro-town.

What other reason would there be? See, this sounds like you're just posting to say things rather than to provide us with any real analysis.

EDIT: (
@Garmr
)
No, I suppose not.
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2015 6:40 pm

Post by Dierfire »

@Hieirama

In post 485, Hieirama wrote:I don't get why people don't like how selective pistachi0n's reads were. Simply, he didn't have a read on them, and it can be better to leave them out then to post null fluff. ((I actually made the mistake of posting that kind of fluff earlier, I realize this and I apologize.))
And the lack of content this is a borderline lurking vote...

Withholding opinions is detrimental to the Town and benefits the Mafia. Do you acknowledge this? Also, what is "a borderline lurking vote"?

And then he questions Keyser's reasons for his vote? Keyser's reasons were better than his imo.
Hmm... I'm starting to get why people aren't liking Dier...

I didn't question Keyser's reason for voting, but that's a separate matter. Why do you think that Keyser's reasons were better than mine? Do I understand correctly that you are therefore reading Garmr as Town?
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2015 6:45 pm

Post by Dierfire »

@DWL

In post 428, Dwlee99 wrote:What's stopping you from being proactive TODAY hieirama?

I also am declaring intent to hammer Pistachi0n. He's not even giving a defense of any sort, just that he's an easy mislynch apparently, and his reads list was awful.

Something here feels off to me. Why did you declare intent to hammer while still asking Hieirama to contribute? I know that Garmr dropped a hammer before you, but as you didn't see that coming, these two parts of the post feel contradictory.
Meanmelter
Meanmelter
Goon
Meanmelter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2015 8:14 pm

Post by Meanmelter »

In post 468, Dwlee99 wrote:Garmr was already acting scummy through all of D1 and then just hammered without declaring intent.
VOTE: Garmr

@MeanMelter: I did not take a 180 from my other post. I had misread Lalendra's post (She gave reasons for a garmr lynch and then I didn't see the part where she tried to make it all a policy lynch).

Oh okay. What if it wasn't for a policy lynch however? You've been voting against him even before Lalendra started posting content. I just felt it was strange to be voting against him, only to in the end unvote because someone else on the wagon wanted to policy lynch him.

In post 469, Garmr wrote:Lol the day was over people were putting intentions to hammer on pista if you actually think that's scummy hammering that's kinda pathetic.

Lets look at how long it took for it to become L-1
-
8 hours. EIGHT.
We got one round of Pista to answer questions. with one intent to which I dislike. He said he was tired and that's why he didn't give a full read on everybody. I would have given him more time or ask for him to post a more detailed list on everybody. Not to mention you didn't even declare your intent to hammer.
-
What have you done this entire game but make yourself look awful? You hammered someone with a wagon in the time of 29 hours. Which is actually only 30 posts from where the wagon started rolling.

In post 470, Garmr wrote:Also what subject which needed addressing was there at the end of day 1? Lala pretty obvious scum she was pushing a policy lynch on me day 1 now she scum reads me and the person who was town reading me the most dies. Also what's curious is myko was pushing me all day then votes pista and is now acting like the pista lynch was all my fault lol.

It might have something to with the no intent to hammer maybe????????????

Garmr wrote:I find this post pretty pathetic your attacking me for answering a question when in the next 22 minutes (I was at work or walking to work so I couldn't post much) I actually put down a serious vote. Your point is invalid. Also why you town rep it if your saying it's scummy I'm going to assume that's a typo. I find this a scummy reason to try and push as it's stretched and I don't think a town would try to attack from such a angle. It's something one would gloss over or just look in the iso and go Meh. It's painting me in a scummy light by bending the truth. if you paint a flower using shit it's still shit on the paper.

A serious vote for someone reaching? Also, that is me not giving you town rep I think you misrepresented that. Also how is it bending the truth? You haven't added anything worth noting until

Garmr wrote:don't know why you have this point and the previous point together you can easily see it hasn't even been 20 minutes between the posts. It conflicts with your previous statement.

I was reading the posts in order. From page one to page 18 at the time.

Garmr wrote:I don't understand why you are trying to link me and myko together. You just called us both scum and you put it as a null post.

Because you guys were my two current scumreads and you guys had voted each other. You can say it's not the best reason but at the time it's what I was thinking.

Garmr wrote:Ok your giving me town rep for this so now I am a null read why has this changed your views becuase you said this point was pretty null as you gave a scum reasoning as well.??

Another misrepresentation. Are you not noticing the +Town rep and the -Town rep? Or did you only read the posts related to you?

Garmr wrote:Why would mafia even risk shooting me they could easily try to push a mislynch on day 2 they are probably going to fail but yeh. Then at the end you discredit your own point why are you doing that. A town member shouldn't be so indecisive.

I could go through the rest of the things but none of them actually raise a point on me other than omg hammer. which is pretty pathetic considering it was the end of the day but the reason he votes me.

Because it makes your PR claim awful man. I'm giving reasoning why I find your claim scummy as hell. I'm not indecisive at all. I am voting for you because you are clearly the most scummy player this whole game and I have
no
intention on changing my vote anytime soon. You might think that now that there was a wagon on Pista and now you're off the hook, but I refuse to let that be the case. You can call me pathetic all you want man. Doesn't change my case any.

Garmr wrote:This is a bit cheeky if he is town which I doubt you could be the most worthless fucker in the game and not know it and just mislynch the fuck out of every slot So presmuing this and using it as a reason to lynch someone means you don't have a real reason to lynch some and just want to place your vote there or you know who is town and scum is Both reasons are fucking scummy as.

You also fucked up the line of events trying to misrep me here I soft claimed then hard claimed when people were being retarded and then to stop myself from stressing out I took a 1 and half day break which isn't even that long to gather my thoughts and feel better about myself. Your exaggerating it to be a giant fucking long time and trying to make it out that I was a lurker when in fact before that I was one of the more active players in this game. You also mention nothing about my reads and play it off as I have done nothing That is fucking pathetic and giant ass misrep.

Also you were felissan slot and that slot was scummy as fuck.

VOTE: meanmelter

I did not fuck up any line of events. You may have a post or two but nothing started rolling until you had a wagon on yourself and you suddenly soft claimed and hard claimed later on. I don't recall making it be a "giant fucking long time." And you really haven't done anything. Oh my bad, you did hard claim as a BP which is something and you hammered a short bandwagon which actually is something you have done my bad. Your votes aren't worth nothing considering you have a history this game of just voting for the guy who voted you except for the hammer because you wanted to just get the day over with. You're constantly defensive, and literally anyone who voted for your wagon you find as scummy.
Also, you said you had a null read on felissan until one post and that's all you really said about him but that post made him scummy as fuck to you? Why didn't you just vote for him, then?

@Hieirama
You said you agreed with Garmr's last paragraph in his post. Can you explain to me, in your words, where you found me to be misrepresenting him and where I was making it seem like a "giant fucking long time?"
"Leon. Because almost every time I play conventional, I lose. So I'm sticking to my Jason vote" - happyd
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2015 9:07 pm

Post by Garmr »

god I haven't even read that last post yet and just skimmed the pictures seriously man.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2015 9:33 pm

Post by Garmr »

Lol to avoid giant walls of shit like I will address a couple of key points since half your post is utter just banter and has no real points at all If you want me to address something put it into dot point to surmises your case.

-your response to me hammering the last person is shit as it shows no scum motive this is just fluff about times 30 hours is still a day and the game at the time was stalling and others had the intention to end the day. Your lack of point is void.

-giving no intent isn't the best thing to do as scum espically when there multiple people that were willing to hammer pista the pressure would be on the other person that hammered then and not yourself.

-yeh that pretty obvious now that you weren't giving me town rep for that but I accounted for that in my post just in case I was wrong. Also the span of time this happened wasn't very large. Also a serious vote for that amount of reach in logic (fucking using the honestly isn't a scum tell.) If myko does flip town this game I am forever going to tease the fuck out of them forever for such a useless tell and focusing me practically the whole game being useless. (because I will flip town) Also your trying to put my misunderstanding of something as me intentially misrepping you wow scum as fuck.

-first thing in your head just means you did a fuck up and now your trying to sweep it away in a matter of hours which seems scummy to me.

-lol you need to learn how to play mafia if you think that power role claim was scummy but the fact is you are scum so it is forgivable that your trying to act like a idiot.

-Yes you did lol you fucking put that I went afk,softclaimed,then hard claimed to fit your narrative. What really happened was the soft claim I pulled out my gambit with a hard claim then got pissed off with this player base then when and had a one day and half day break which you tried to play off as lurking for a long period.

I gave some pretty good content day one after I relaxed but you skim over it and don't even mention my activities till the hammer which makes me believe your just a scum fuck just trying to get a lynch off me lol because I'm a power role :P.

Also pretty obvious fellisan was my secondary scum read and lala was my primary at the time brah but now I think your scummier than lala so why don't you throw another bad point out there to try and divert away from the thing that make you scum.

Lol boy i also voted lala so my vote history was myko,lala then pista.
Meanmelter
Meanmelter
Goon
Meanmelter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2015 10:38 pm

Post by Meanmelter »

In post 493, Garmr wrote:
Lol to avoid giant walls of shit like I will address a couple of key points since half your post is utter just banter and has no real points at all If you want me to address something put it into dot point to surmises your case.
-your response to me hammering the last person is shit as it shows no scum motive this is just fluff about times 30 hours is still a day and the game at the time was stalling and others had the intention to end the day. Your lack of point is void.
-giving no intent isn't the best thing to do as scum espically when there multiple people that were willing to hammer pista the pressure would be on the other person that hammered then and not yourself.

Who were the others intending to end the day? The only one who it seemed wanted the day to be over was Dwlle had intention to hammer but I believe he was going to wait for a response from Pista. That's ONE other person. not "multiple people." You hammered with no good intention and you know it. I also like how you ignore my statement where people still had questions for him and you went and hammered anyways.

-yeh that pretty obvious now that you weren't giving me town rep for that but I accounted for that in my post just in case I was wrong. Also the span of time this happened wasn't very large. Also a serious vote for that amount of reach in logic (fucking using the honestly isn't a scum tell.) If myko does flip town this game I am forever going to tease the fuck out of them forever for such a useless tell and focusing me practically the whole game being useless. (because I will flip town) Also your trying to put my misunderstanding of something as me intentially misrepping you wow scum as fuck.

Are you literally strawmanning me now? I never said you misrepresenting me was intentional at all.
-first thing in your head just means you did a fuck up and now your trying to sweep it away in a matter of hours which seems scummy to me.

I don't even understand what you are talking about here.
-lol you need to learn how to play mafia if you think that power role claim was scummy but the fact is you are scum so it is forgivable that your trying to act like a idiot.

I think you need to learn how to play mafia if you think claiming as a "not important power role" and having "zero motivation" isn't scummy as hell.

In post 493, Garmr wrote:-Yes you did lol you fucking put that
I went afk,softclaimed,then hard claimed to fit your narrative.
What really happened was the soft claim I pulled out my gambit with a hard claim then got pissed off with this player base then when and had a one day and half day break which you tried to play off as lurking for a long period.

I'm not making anything fit my "own narrative"
You contributed nothing until people started voting onto you and then you got super defensive, soft claimed, and then hard claimed like two hours later which is only 6 posts NOBODY EVEN POINTED OUT A THE SOFT CLAIM YOU JUST SOFT CLAIMED AND THEN HARD CLAIMED FOR NOTHINGGGGGGGGGG. I never even said you were lurking when you decided to take your sudden day and a half vacation. Stop strawmanning me brah.

I gave some pretty good content day one after I relaxed but you skim over it and don't even mention my activities till the hammer which makes me believe your just a scum fuck just trying to get a lynch off me lol because I'm a power role :P.

Yea right. You posts some reads on people like three people. Have doubts about thinking myko as scum. Vote Lala for voting you, and saying she isn't scum hunting when you haven't scum hunted yourself at that point. Find Felisan scummy and then never mention it again. You mention you trying to find a link between lala and dwlee (Who is someone you find to be a townie btw unless that changed without a notice.) And then you hammer.

Also pretty obvious fellisan was my secondary scum read and lala was my primary at the time brah but now I think your scummier than lala so why don't you throw another bad point out there to try and divert away from the thing that make you scum.

It looks like to me your secondary was Pista. Why else would you hammer someone you don't find scummy? You only mention Felisan being scummy once.

Yea you voted Lala right after she voted you.

You've been a scummy player since the start. I'm surprised you weren't the d1 lynch tbh.
"Leon. Because almost every time I play conventional, I lose. So I'm sticking to my Jason vote" - happyd
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 12:29 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 494, Meanmelter wrote:

I don't think this question was a game changer to be honest. What in this question would of changed the results? if your talking about pista about the question soze asked. I don't care really pista's reads tbh because they were superfical as shit. I did mistake her as scum at the time but you can easily tell she was just skimming through the game and not actually going indepth with it. I thought a town pista would put more thought into her reads obviously not.

Are you literally strawmanning me now? I never said you misrepresenting me was intentional at all.

well why even mention it then when a like 2 people had already told me. It's like you were trying to make me look scummy with out having a real point.

I don't even understand what you are talking about here.
the myko and me being a scum team that was the first thing that ran out your head. You quickly went back over it when it was pointed out.

I think you need to learn how to play mafia if you think claiming as a "not important power role" and having "zero motivation" isn't scummy as hell.
What's the scum motivation for it then what would the scum motivation for just taking 1 day off to get my head back into it. You say shit is scummy but you can't even say why scum would do that it's laughable.

In post 493, Garmr wrote:-Yes you did lol you fucking put that
I went afk,softclaimed,then hard claimed to fit your narrative.
What really happened was the soft claim I pulled out my gambit with a hard claim then got pissed off with this player base then when and had a one day and half day break which you tried to play off as lurking for a long period.

I'm not making anything fit my "own narrative"
You contributed nothing until people started voting onto you and then you got super defensive, soft claimed, and then hard claimed like two hours later which is only 6 posts NOBODY EVEN POINTED OUT A THE SOFT CLAIM YOU JUST SOFT CLAIMED AND THEN HARD CLAIMED FOR NOTHINGGGGGGGGGG. I never even said you were lurking when you decided to take your sudden day and a half vacation. Stop strawmanning me brah.

Read what you wrote brah now you're changing the story brah.

Yea right. You posts some reads on people like three people. Have doubts about thinking myko as scum. Vote Lala for voting you, and saying she isn't scum hunting when you haven't scum hunted yourself at that point. Find Felisan scummy and then never mention it again. You mention you trying to find a link between lala and dwlee (Who is someone you find to be a townie btw unless that changed without a notice.) And then you hammer.
Are you daft or something the link between lala and dwelee was mentioned by deir and I said it is wierd that deir mentioned it. but I'm smart enough to know when someone made a mistake in reading and wouldn't try to push it as a scum point I still have produced more reads than myko and other people as well but it's fucking hilarious that your trying to push I had no content.

It looks like to me your secondary was Pista. Why else would you hammer someone you don't find scummy? You only mention Felisan being scummy once.

Never said I didn't find pista scummy I was willing to lynch her becuase she was in that null terriotory and I felt it would advance the game state brah.

[
quote="In post 493, Garmr"]

Yea you voted Lala right after she voted you.[/quote]
I voted lala after she tried to policy lynch me with out even trying to scum hunt brah and a bunch of other reasons. Pretty fucking sloppy scum work trying to push away my points with oh but she voted you first.

Brah like I said your trying to paint me as scum by selecting a few posts and pretty much ignoring what conflicts with your argument thats fucking scummy brah.

You've been a scummy player since the start. I'm surprised you weren't the d1 lynch tbh.

That's incorrect the player base is pretty split on me.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 2:04 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

@Dierfire: By declaring intent to hammer I probably wouldn't have for another day and a half. I declare early to prep people to post all their stuff fast.

Not sure how I feel about the walls of text. It kind of reminds me of the tunnelling me and yuriko did that "confirmed" her.

I am definetly sticking with my garmr scum read atm.
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 3:50 am

Post by Lalendra »

In post 483, Haschel Cedricson wrote:

Why?

So you mean they were the scummiest players who both happened to be on the wagon? Nobody's vote on the wagon is scummy in and of itself?

Honestly I wasn't a fan of pistachio before the flip, so I can't really disagree with anyone voting for him.
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 4:06 am

Post by Lalendra »

I am not at all liking the exchange between melter and garmr. Melter is making valid points, Garmr is making almost unintelligible responses that mostly consist of "NOPE YOUR WroNG LOL". I don't really feel as though melter is misrepresenting what went on with garmr d1, and his responses to melter's points have caused him to officially surpass dier as my top scum read atm. While I didn't have a problem with people voting pistachio per se, I didn't like the quick hammer; yes, there were other people who had declared ITH, which is precisely why you DON'T then hammer the person without saying anything. It was pretty clear that there was a reason that they were waiting to hammer him.
VOTE: garmr
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 4:22 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 498, Lalendra wrote:I am not at all liking the exchange between melter and garmr. Melter is making valid points, Garmr is making almost unintelligible responses that mostly consist of "NOPE YOUR WroNG LOL". I don't really feel as though melter is misrepresenting what went on with garmr d1, and his responses to melter's points have caused him to officially surpass dier as my top scum read atm. While I didn't have a problem with people voting pistachio per se, I didn't like the quick hammer; yes, there were other people who had declared ITH, which is precisely why you DON'T then hammer the person without saying anything. It was pretty clear that there was a reason that they were waiting to hammer him.
VOTE: garmr

That;s incorrect as I also have been making valid points as well as acknowledge by heir.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”