20x100
20x100
Townie
20x100
Townie
Townie

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 12:30 am

Post by 20x100 »

Silverwolf, pistachio and guilty are probably town. There's a weird interaction going on between rob/titus which I want to keep an eye on. I'm not much of a day one person however VCA and associatives will make me god once things start developing.
Still awaiting an answer on how you like your avacados titus btw.
20x100
20x100
Townie
20x100
Townie
Townie

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 12:33 am

Post by 20x100 »

Titus isn't matching her town meta and sw's frustration doesn't seem fake and i am able to relate to it personally as a town mindset. Prolapsed brain is also looking more scummy so far as his play is matching his scum game. This lurky-do-little floaty style of play is characteristic to his scumgame.
Oh, also need I say ignore everything titus say on her own playstyle, she's cunning and manipulative and it scares me that her play is matching the team mafia large theme.
20x100
20x100
Townie
20x100
Townie
Townie

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 12:35 am

Post by 20x100 »

Silverwolf, ignore titus for me and get yourself a grip on the game. Who do you think is scum
besides
titus. As you mentioned you function best as town when not harrassed, doings so could help out a lot.
20x100
20x100
Townie
20x100
Townie
Townie

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 12:35 am

Post by 20x100 »

This is head 1 by the way.
Hieirama
Hieirama
Townie
Hieirama
Townie
Townie

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 2:01 am

Post by Hieirama »

@GL I like that response.

Okay, Prolapsed hasn't been the most active person but I don't think the promise to get to it later is bad at all. I've seen many people just let the game know, "I'm here, RL things happened, I promise to post more later" and nobody jumped at the for it.

And 20x100, and I'm pretty sure that style is apparent in his Town games too.
"Logic is panic's prey."
-Kurama
20x100
20x100
Townie
20x100
Townie
Townie

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 2:12 am

Post by 20x100 »

Suppose I'll meta dive him then.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 2:55 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 277, 20x100 wrote:Silverwolf, ignore titus for me and get yourself a grip on the game. Who do you think is scum
besides
titus. As you mentioned you function best as town when not harrassed, doings so could help out a lot.

Aristophanes is my second biggest scumread after Titus. I've given reads, reasons for this some in and -filter out all the Titus garbage and you'll see I did give some reads on others. I stand by my pista townread as I don't see the things she's saying coming from scum. Also, I've spoken of Ari here , and here .

PB and Boon are both playing to their town and to their scum meta so I could go either way on them.

Completely null on ASP and Flubber and I really don't know how anyone can be anything but null here.

Hieirama, Vedith, GL, all seem o.k. to me.

20x100 is probably going to be tougher to sort because of the hydra dynamic but I see nothing scummy or alarming coming from them. They are spot on about Titus.

I want to call Rob town but something keeps holding me back. I think it's all the theory talk which does nothing to help me read him. His interactions with Titus are making me uncomfortable as well. If he's town and Titus is scum, then she's buddying him. To be sorted still and I honestly can't figure him out yet.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 3:00 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

Prod received
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 3:36 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 123, Jingle wrote:SilverWolf (3): Boonskiies, Titus, Aristophanes

This is the result of half a scum slip accusation

Congrats people

Congrats
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 3:38 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 136, Rob14 wrote:VOTE: Prolapsed Brain

Lol that won't work
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 3:44 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 283, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 123, Jingle wrote:SilverWolf (3): Boonskiies, Titus, Aristophanes

This is the result of half a scum slip accusation

Congrats people

Congrats

In what way?
I claim scum \o/
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 3:46 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 200, Rob14 wrote:
In post 188, Titus wrote:@Rob, Are you an Aspie?

No, but my brother and two cousins have autism, and that personal attack is entirely uncalled for. I'm stepping away from this thread for a bit. Users have been banned for using that slur before.

Titus isn't trying to say you're acting stupid and therefore autistic she just feels like she understands individuals with aspergers better when she knows they have it

I know butting in is bad etc etc but that one was important
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 3:53 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 247, Rob14 wrote:
In post 239, GuiltyLion wrote:I didn't like the abrupt change.

Just as an FYI, throwing around my vote is very much in my meta. As town, it's my strongest and often only power, and I intend to use it wisely. As scum, I'm aware of my town meta and replicate it. If you look into my games, you'll find this is very much a null tell for me.

By your own admission your meta is out of date
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 3:56 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

VOTE: Aristophanes
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 4:28 am

Post by Titus »

@Head one, it's papayas you're waiting on. The fact you can't even remember your spam question just shows how useless and irrelevant it is.

Second, I am pretty sure you're Mollie manipulating the fuck out of SW. Can I prove it? Nope, but you'll do the same manipulative shit you do in every game we're together claiming I don't match my meta and letting others fill in the blank and fear monger. The only thing you have done is say I am scum.

You've tried to copy what Rob13 was saying was town about Vedith by trying to get SW to talk about her other reads to "discount" my wagon except it's not much of a discount and only serves to be a manipulative fly in her ear.

You might as well just claim Mollie/ika so the game can be enjoyable for one of us, since I know you're going to vote park me while pretending it's my fault/not caring because you've done it almost every game for two years you are but you seriously hate the possibility of HU2 again. I will leave if you do so we can actually have someone in the slot who will let me play. You're also saying vaguely "I don't match my town meta", look at this scum game here. You're not mentioning what to look for, which is essentially a fill in the blank case to a player you are aware is prone to drama and confirmation bias (SW).

@SW, Please see that 20/100 is just sucking the fuck up to you. 20/100's response screams you're town to me and that they're manipulating your nature. It's exactly what I would do as scum playing you. Let you spout bullshit about scum and SK being equal and add fuel to the fire to you first scumread and let you think that continuing was your idea. When it's wrong, you figured it out too late and she's set you up to take the fall. The reads have Titus as scum as a centerpiece and start from there based on nothing, which is attempting to fuel you in that same rigid setup that we were just discussing how bad it is because a) if you're wrong you have zero reads and b) someone has to believe I am scum for you to have any content at all.

You also have Boon's meta wrong generally. Boon is much less involved as town and more involved as scum. The only reason I don't have a weak town read on him for that is that we just finished a scumgame together and I think if he was scum he'd put some effort into fool me.

@286, I think Rob figured that out when I said I had it.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 4:56 am

Post by Titus »

In post 287, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 247, Rob14 wrote:
In post 239, GuiltyLion wrote:I didn't like the abrupt change.

Just as an FYI, throwing around my vote is very much in my meta. As town, it's my strongest and often only power, and I intend to use it wisely. As scum, I'm aware of my town meta and replicate it. If you look into my games, you'll find this is very much a null tell for me.

By your own admission your meta is out of date

Nah, admitting self-meta doesn't invalidate it. Sometimes players just have uncontrollable things they do separating their town and scum games. If you really want to look for unavoidable tells get your hands on early meta that matches activity level (filtering out RL). You remove as much self-awareness as possible.

For metaing you (if I was a fan), I'd pull the game I ICed for you as your town sample.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 5:41 am

Post by Rob14 »

I think Flubber's concern is that I stated earlier that my playstyle has likely changed over the past year since I last played. That's a valid point. I can tell you that as town, I would still throw around my vote, as it's a deeply held conviction of mine that that's the way you find scum. I can also tell you that as scum, I would copy that, since I know it's in my past town meta. Take from that what you will.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 5:45 am

Post by Titus »

@Rob13, I like the concern as well because it's valid but not sound for the record. Probably should be obvious from how I treated him but I sometimes forget there's a Greek filter on my posts D1.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 5:57 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Lel, bad town or scum when I've literally only had like two or three posts. This and has barely fucking started, give me a break. I've been busy this week. The play I'm in closes today, so I'll have more time later. But the past few pages Rob has been a scumfuck. Posting and making crap fluff analysis, pushing things he doesn't think is going to get defended, and I believe he said this isn't Titus' town meta...? What the fuck? Have you ever fucking play with Titus? She's super scummy seeming when she's town, and tries wayyyyy too hard, which is appreciated, don't get me wrongs, but what the fuck?!?

VOTE: Rob

By the way, I wrote this in a very calm and playful ish tone, don't read it as like yelling.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:12 am

Post by SilverWolf »

UNVOTE: Titus

looked like frustrated town to me.

Please don't replace out Titus. I would like you to stay.

I'll be out the rest of the day.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:14 am

Post by Titus »

@Boon, that vote is bad. Rob's a theory poster like me. I highly doubt he's scum here. Sure, I can't be one hundred percent certain as little things nag me (I don't get his stance on why PB is worse than GL and little logical inconsistencies like that) but his iso seems like legit analysis.

If he was scum, he would have been better served by vote parking my ass. I don't see what he gains by changing gears. Self-centric analysis, you bet. Unless he's trying some frame up or manipulating me off his buddies, I don't get it.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:19 am

Post by Titus »

In post 294, SilverWolf wrote:UNVOTE: Titus

looked like frustrated town to me.

Please don't replace out Titus. I would like you to stay.

I'll be out the rest of the day.

If that hydra is mollie ika, one of us will be gone. Period.

Frustrated is right there, as for town, I do frustration well as either alignment so that's not a reason to townreads me as I get frustrated as both. That's actually something team mafia would show. I was frustrated town was smart in wagoning me D1 and my buddies were lurk sacking. Emotion legit =/= town.

I am glad you read me right but you're right for the wrong reasons.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

20x100
20x100
Townie
20x100
Townie
Townie

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:22 am

Post by 20x100 »

Well I can definetly say I'm not ika so you can always chat wiyh me.
Our heads rmenain ananymous,
~3
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:25 am

Post by SilverWolf »

Titus-It's exactly how I get frustrated when I'm town and I've been feeling like I'm confbiasing in regards to you and need to get out of that for now. I can't look at you objectively if I am vote parking and calling you scum and re-ISOing myself to find my post on Ari I can see I am concentrating on you way too much.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:26 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

Rob vote is shit

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”