Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2015 8:05 am

Post by Titus »

@Vedith, Telling you I had to go.

No, I made a dig at you because your reads are easy. PB lurking being scummy is matched by both his words and conduct.

Is there a reason you won't vote PB?

Will look at everything after this point in1-3 hours.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2015 8:07 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 400, Titus wrote:Is there a reason you won't vote PB?

Wait, when did I say this?

So my reads are easy, but you were like "Oh hey Rob! How are you Rob? Vote PB? Now that's an idea!"... I think I'm missing something. :(
I claim scum \o/
Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2015 8:14 am

Post by Rob14 »

In post 389, Titus wrote:@Vedith, Do you have a scumread that's not me or a lurker?

Oh really, you didn't mean it literally? Then just how did you mean it?

@Rob13, Any specifications? Hydras no hydras? Open? Mini Norms? Alternate accounts (that are known to be me)?

You're in hydras? LYNCH WITH PREJUDICE!

Real talk though, no hydras, but anything else will do.
pistachi0n
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2015 8:20 am

Post by pistachi0n »

In post 316, GuiltyLion wrote:
@Titus
- GTMH = Gun to my head, yes.

@pistachi0n
, what's terrible about Flubbernugget's posts?

Little content, a few assertions with no explanation. He's coasting hard.
Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2015 8:30 am

Post by Rob14 »

That's a flubbernugget tell, not a scum tell for him. At least from what I remember a year ago.
Hieirama
Hieirama
Townie
Hieirama
Townie
Townie
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2015 9:29 am

Post by Hieirama »

In post 359, Rob14 wrote:
In post 358, Hieirama wrote:Doesn't prolapsed... Do this quite often? He's not looking very good, but it's nothing that his Meta or RL things can't explain.

Do you mean actively lurk in general, the actual full-on lurking he's doing now, or the trying to get towncred for active lurking?

Actively lurking in general and posting mainly one-liners.

What Towncred? The "at least I'm posting" sounded like he was trying to point blame at the people who haven't posted as much.
"Logic is panic's prey."
-Kurama
Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2015 9:43 am

Post by Rob14 »

Which means he's saying he's more town than them. Ergo towncred.
pistachi0n
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:08 am

Post by pistachi0n »

Granted, I haven't played with Flubbernugget before, but how long are you going to maintain "that's just a Flubbernugget tell?" It still doesn't make him town.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:42 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 367, Rob14 wrote:@Flubber: It's foolish to ignore something that we know. That's not using everything in the town's toolbox.

You think it's worth digging into the wifom and i dont
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:44 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 404, Rob14 wrote:That's a flubbernugget tell, not a scum tell for him. At least from what I remember a year ago.

Was this the newbie you modded?
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:45 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

And I'll get you the troll posts when I need something to procrastinate doing assembly work
Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:37 am

Post by Rob14 »

In post 407, pistachi0n wrote:Granted, I haven't played with Flubbernugget before, but how long are you going to maintain "that's just a Flubbernugget tell?" It still doesn't make him town.

No, it doesn't. It makes him null. In every game I've played with him, he hasn't been very useful.

@Flubber: It was multiple games; I don't remember exactly which ones. It's been a year. I do read games that I don't play in sometimes, so it may even be a game I wasn't in. My memory isn't good enough to recall exactly which ones I'm drawing this meta from.
pistachi0n
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:45 am

Post by pistachi0n »

In post 411, Rob14 wrote:
In post 407, pistachi0n wrote:Granted, I haven't played with Flubbernugget before, but how long are you going to maintain "that's just a Flubbernugget tell?" It still doesn't make him town.

No, it doesn't. It makes him null. In every game I've played with him, he hasn't been very useful.

@Flubber: It was multiple games; I don't remember exactly which ones. It's been a year. I do read games that I don't play in sometimes, so it may even be a game I wasn't in. My memory isn't good enough to recall exactly which ones I'm drawing this meta from.

So how are we supposed to read Flubber at all? Wait for power roles to pick up the slack?
Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:29 pm

Post by Rob14 »

That's a good question. I don't have a perfect answer for it, but motivation analysis, VCA, relational tells, and PRs could all be used to discern his alignment. Note that most of those aren't available until Day 2, which is when I'll probably focus on figuring him out more. He's difficult to read pre-flips, imo, at least from what I know having modded at least one game he was in and read or played in some more.

FYI this is year old meta I'm using here. If anyone in the game's played with Flubber more recently, feel free to correct me. I generally assume players don't change
too
much, and that's generally true.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:36 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 401, Vedith wrote:
In post 400, Titus wrote:Is there a reason you won't vote PB?

Wait, when did I say this?

So my reads are easy, but you were like "Oh hey Rob! How are you Rob? Vote PB? Now that's an idea!"... I think I'm missing something. :(

Not directly but your actions. You're willing to vote or have attacked almost every other lurker, if not all of them for lurking.

You are missing something. The good chunk of time I spent defending PB because he promised content yesterday. When he failed to show up, that's when I joined Rob.

P-edit: Acknowledged. I ICed for Flubbernugget in my first IC game, I could grab that as well.

My two latest finished games for town are

A newbie I just finished ICing (haven't done the review, it was one of the last without daytalk)
And Rangnarok mafia mini normal

My last two finished games as scum are
Pariah Mafia Large Normal
Stevens Universe Large theme (as a hydra, Trench Warfare)

I know you said no hydras though so you'll have to give me a moment on remembering my last chronologically without a hydra...
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:51 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 358, Hieirama wrote:
I don't expect prolapsed to flip scum.

Talk to me about this. I'm not sure of PB because his meta is to be lurky and say weird things as both alignments. How can you be so sure he will flip town? Do you have games with him to back this up? If so, can you link them?

Also, do you have any reads on anyone else?
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:57 pm

Post by Titus »

Found my next to last scum game non hydra based on last post in the thread....

Bastard++ http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=54&t=61812

I still think looking at games such as

Bowser's Mafia (Town)
and Newbie 1388 (Scum)

Are more relevant for knowing my base nature as either alignment before I learned much.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:58 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 366, Flubbernugget wrote:

Ari still scum

20x100 may be scum. To much trolling

Can you explain both of these a little more?

-Your read on Ari

-What does trolling equal scum to you, which posts look scummy?

I'm actually quite null on 20x100 but agree with your scumread of Ari which I will elaborate on shortly.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:03 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 385, Rob14 wrote:
In post 381, Vedith wrote:
In post 375, Rob14 wrote:A Simple Plan's been active in
six
different games since saying he would do something here. He needs to do something after his prod, or he'll be on the chopping block in a future day.

Every game I've been in he has done this and normally gets poked as scum for it.
I'm starting to dislike joining a game with ASP just because of the standard lurky play.

I don't necessarily think he's scum for it. Lurking is null if it's in your meta and you don't have a reason to do it. The problem is that if he never contributes anything, we can never know his alignment, and he definitely can't be allowed to make it to LyLo.

Agree with this 100%. We can't let people like this make it to LyLo. If he's town, scum's not gonna take care of it for us. There's a very good chance of scum being among the lurkers considering how many are lurking.

I much prefer he replaces out and we get a more active player. If this his playstyle like Vedith has suggested, and he does turn out to be town, I'll likely avoid him in future games. I really hate this type of play. Don't sign up if you can't play. If he's lurking scum, then he can die.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:11 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 412, pistachi0n wrote:
In post 411, Rob14 wrote:

So how are we supposed to read Flubber at all? Wait for power roles to pick up the slack?

I've mislynched him and Boon before when they've been town for not being overly active. I don't see Flubber as scum right now. This is similar to a town game I was in with him. The scum game I was in with him was subtly different and if he starts doing that stuff (I'm not saying what it is) then I'll say something.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:17 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

Vedith's push on Titus looks very town to me.

I am going to be doing a meta dive on Titus when I get a few minutes and I'd like to compare notes with you Rob.

I very strongly felt she was scum in the beginning of the game. I was worried I was confbiasing and that she was getting frustrated in a townie looking way at 20x100.

However, I still can't seem to see her as town and that bothers me a lot. I have had people who have played with me before tell me they can't figure me out because they want to see me as town but something was holding them back and they couldn't find anything to pin suspicion on me, but something was just off. I was scum in that game and it's how I'm feeling about Titus right now. Something is off.

I also promised an Ari case and to stop obsessing about Titus. I almost want to wait and see if Ari posts soon (it's hard to pressure someone who isn't here) and to see what Flubber is seeing in regards to Ari.
pistachi0n
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:20 pm

Post by pistachi0n »

When I've played with ASP, he's inactive in the beginning of the game but gets better day 2 and beyond. That's what I'm expecting.
A Simple Plan
A Simple Plan
Mafia Scum
A Simple Plan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:44 pm

Post by A Simple Plan »

Protege. Will be reading the rest of the proceedings tonight.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:48 pm

Post by Titus »

@SW, That's the exact reason I get when town Mislynch me. You just don't feel town, but when you win as scum without lying, honesty becomes scummy I guess.

Vedith is lying and twisting, yet you find it to be town. Dismissing it with no thought at all. It's frustrating.

I am trying to get some sort of engagement on my scumreads but I am not getting any analytical thought but from Rob.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:54 pm

Post by Titus »

I realized I do have to redact the claim or suggestion that I don't think I played as scum with you Wolf.

Bastard++ is that game.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”