Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #5325 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2015 6:45 pm

Post by Cerberus v666 »

Hiplops doing a very good impression of lost and confused town, if he's scum, btw. Hmm. One sec, I have post in another game linking to all of them, and I'm currently mobile. Not that many, and a very different format (48hr days, iirc), but it's something. :p
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #5326 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2015 6:50 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 5323, Cerberus v666 wrote:Oh. I thought I had set it to he..:) Nothing to be sorry about, I've given no indication either way.

Prohawk, Seiko raises a good point. You're guilty of notable inconsistency. You did say yesterday, iirc, that you thought 2 was more likely, but here you're saying you thought there were 3. What changed?

huh

cos i have it down that hawk boy was 1 of the 3 scum proponents.
whew!
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #5327 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2015 6:52 pm

Post by Cerberus v666 »

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 7#p6909627

I believe that's all 10 of my offsite games. My name on that forum was IWantToUseNumbersInMyName.

Mollie, I could ABSOLUTELY be wrong. Like, it's so incredibly possible. I think he was a proponent in the sense that early in the day he suggested we not vote, because of the lylo risk, but he said later that he thought that 2 scum was more likely, in relation to seiko freaking out about my vote on their slot.

I could be misremembering, mobile, and not double checking my memory right now.
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #5328 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2015 6:54 pm

Post by hiplop »

I wish verb :/ I

Ive been going back and looking at interactions to try and figure it out and its still a mess.

The vote is interesting! I'm petrified to vote haha. Invested a long ass time into this game and don't want to fuck up. Verb/mollie are the towniest to me but Seiko/hawkboy seems kinda weird?

Gotta relook at verb tomorrow

Omg y'all post a lot rn @ verb you got to use numbers in your name here :p
third best scummer of all time
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #5329 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2015 6:55 pm

Post by hiplop »

Cerb= verb Fuck autocorrect on phone haha
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #5330 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:16 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 5327, Cerberus v666 wrote:http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 7#p6909627

I believe that's all 10 of my offsite games. My name on that forum was IWantToUseNumbersInMyName.

Mollie, I could ABSOLUTELY be wrong. Like, it's so incredibly possible. I think he was a proponent in the sense that early in the day he suggested we not vote, because of the lylo risk, but he said later that he thought that 2 scum was more likely, in relation to seiko freaking out about my vote on their slot.

I could be misremembering, mobile, and not double checking my memory right now.

:neutral:

that isn't quite how I remember it happening.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #5331 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:19 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

hippy you are dithering :(
whew!
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5332 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:23 pm

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

mollie/hawk is absolutely impossible no matter how i try to look at it, although that was obvious enough just from the events of today.

mollie, how likely do you think a hawk/cv666 scum team is?
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5333 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:42 pm

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

In post 1468, Seiko x Naomi wrote:ftr I haven't fully caught up yet but last time I did I had CB, Kaboose, hawk, Varsoon as alternate scum reads

fuck my life
notscience + pieguyn
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5334 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 1:41 am

Post by ProHawk »

I'm not sure what you mean Cerb. Yesterday I was playing under the assumption there were three scum. The fact game isn't over today suggests only 2 scum. Where is the inconsistency?
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5335 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 1:56 am

Post by ProHawk »

Hey guys, don't forget that we JUST flipped the TOWN non consecutive doctor. We know mollie is a JK. She just isn't a town JK
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #5336 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 2:34 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

Prohawk, if you were assuming there were 3 scum yesterday, then you wouldn't have called Seikos reaction to my vote on their slot "way over the top". Mollies right, and so are, in that you were consistently pushing the idea of 3 scum, including asking someone for precedent of a 17 town/6 scum game, but your response to her reaction doesn't make sense if you truly believed that. I would have noticed that yesterday had I been paying proper attention to the game.

So, why the inconsistency? Either you truly believed there were 3, and Seikos reaction made perfect sense, or you didn't, in which case, why were you acting like you believed there were 3?
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #5337 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 2:47 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

Also, in case anybody missed it, we now have a limited number of possible scenarios, since evwryone has chimed in since mollies vote.

1) Mollie is scum, and thus her team needs one town to vote with her before they can hammer to win.
2)Hawk is scum, and naturally his town isn't going to bus him in lylo.
3)There's somehow only one scum left on meteor. don't believe this is possible, unless there's also a third party of some sort, but that still feels extremely unlikely.
4) Hawk and Mollie are both scum, and making an absurd bus play in lylo to try and guarantee a win tomorrow. As implausible as 3 is, I view this as even less likely, and only include it for the sake of completeness.

In short, I don't think voting outside of mollie/hawk is especially wise, unless someone has a compelling case for why someone else is scum?
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #5338 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 2:52 am

Post by borkjerfkin »

Votecount 8.2

[1] ProHawk (pirate mollie)

[4] Not Voting (Cerberus v666, hiplop, ProHawk, Seiko x Naomi)

With 5 alive, it is 3 to lynch.

Let me know if you see any problems.

Deadline is in (expired on 2015-10-17 22:30:00)
beefycheese
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5339 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 6:56 am

Post by ProHawk »

The over the top reaction was because he was voting for TOWN at the same time FREAKING out about you voting for him. It had nothing to do with how many scum were or werenot speculated.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #5340 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:07 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 5337, Cerberus v666 wrote:Also, in case anybody missed it, we now have a limited number of possible scenarios, since evwryone has chimed in since mollies vote.

1) Mollie is scum, and thus her team needs one town to vote with her before they can hammer to win.

3)There's somehow only one scum left on meteor. don't believe this is possible, unless there's also a third party of some sort, but that still feels extremely unlikely.
4) Hawk and Mollie are both scum, and making an absurd bus play in lylo to try and guarantee a win tomorrow. As implausible as 3 is, I view this as even less likely, and only include it for the sake of completeness.

In short, I don't think voting outside of mollie/hawk is especially wise, unless someone has a compelling case for why someone else is scum?

this doesn't even compute.

your whole post reeks of fencesitting and stalling.

@ seiko

I am going to tell you what i told muffin and ank uh2. lets lynch scum claiming prohawk and then we will go from there. if prohawk flips scum and I am pretty sure he is going to! then I will most likely be nked. if you are in a 3 player lylo then I don't know what to tell you and honestly I am not even super sure of your alignment right now. I lean most likely town even that link was a game where you hardballed notty and there are some eerily similarities to how you treated cerb. and I am not even sure what you think about cerb or even hippy for that matter.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #5341 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:09 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 5304, ProHawk wrote:Wait! I think there was one game Cabd and I hydraed in that we made it to lylo as scum and won.

oh goody then you won't mind providing a link to that will you
whew!
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5342 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:25 am

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

mollie how confident are you that hiplop is town
notscience + pieguyn
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #5343 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:39 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 5342, Seiko x Naomi wrote:mollie how confident are you that hiplop is town

reasonably confident but I am not sure that you will understand it. I understand who hippy is as a person and how he thinks. <---- that is how I meta pple. it is how I can always read mastina, I just *get* her. I don't know how and I don't why but I just do. it is how I can always tell when she is bullshitting or not. I have that with a precious few players, they are just players that I wldn't have thought that I wld have that dynamic with, while there are players that you wld THINK that I have that dynamic with but don't.
whew!
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5344 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:43 am

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

I kinda get what you're saying

I was telling pie the other night I thought it was hawkie/cerbs because I saw that and something about trust and all of that

I haven't stopped thinking you're town since early game which is very reminiscent of that mini because here i am in lylo with someone I've had a strong townread on all game, someone blatantly scum and then two people who could go either way and that's why I'm interested in that because I'm worried if I leave it sit paranoia will eat me alive
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5345 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:52 am

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

Earlier when mastina was wagoned my head was very much in the mindset that she was town which is why I was trying to calm her down but at the same time when you have a flipped pr claim a guilty on someone you have to lynch them. I know you dont have to but imagine postgame if she was scum and we didnt and I saw you were adamantly defending her and you said you feel the same way about hiplop which is why im really paused re him
notscience + pieguyn
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #5346 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:56 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

In post 5340, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 5337, Cerberus v666 wrote:Also, in case anybody missed it, we now have a limited number of possible scenarios, since evwryone has chimed in since mollies vote.

this doesn't even compute.

your whole post reeks of fencesitting and stalling.

@ seiko

I am going to tell you what i told muffin and ank uh2. lets lynch scum claiming prohawk and then we will go from there. if prohawk flips scum and I am pretty sure he is going to! then I will most likely be nked. if you are in a 3 player lylo then I don't know what to tell you and honestly I am not even super sure of your alignment right now. I lean most likely town even that link was a game where you hardballed notty and there are some eerily similarities to how you treated cerb. and I am not even sure what you think about cerb or even hippy for that matter.

Yeah, the bolded should say "partner". That should make it compute.

Mollie, we're almost certainly in lylo, and you're upset at me because I said there is scum between yourself and hawk? You call a declaration that there are only two reasonable options for scum fence sitting? How so?
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #5347 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:32 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

In post 5339, ProHawk wrote:The over the top reaction was because he was voting for TOWN at the same time FREAKING out about you voting for him. It had nothing to do with how many scum were or werenot speculated.

The alignment of the person being voted for has no relevance to town you's opinion on seiko freaking out. Town you didn't know that persons alignment at that time, so you can't say Seikos freak out at that time was unreasonable on that basis.

With that meaningless defense aside (unless you're claiming seiko and yourself are both scum, and thus you knew seiko knew radja's alignment), you're left with the fact that "prohawk who thinks that there are 3 scum left" knows exactly why seiko was freaking out about the prospect of having me leaving my vote parked on them overnight. So, why did you call it an overreaction? I think it was an overreaction because I found it extremely unlikely for there to be three scum left, but for you....it should have been a reasonable response.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #5348 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:25 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 5346, Cerberus v666 wrote:Yeah, the bolded should say "partner". That should make it compute.

Mollie, we're almost certainly in lylo, and you're upset at me because I said there is scum between yourself and hawk? You call a declaration that there are only two reasonable options for scum fence sitting? How so?

I am most certainly not upset, plz don't how or what I am feeling. I am pointing out that you are fencesitting and stalling that has nothing to do with being upset/not upset in fact it has nothing to do with feelings at all. why are you trying to spin this into an emotional argument when it clearly isn't?

I am just going to sit over here and slowly die of old age while waiting for you pple to lynch obvs scum!prohawk
whew!
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #5349 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:33 am

Post by hiplop »

I'm fairly confident it is prohawk/???. Like I've been looking at pairs and there really aren't any that make sense that are not attatched to prohawk

I'm not ready to vote because we're almost certainly in lylo, but thats where my head is at.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”