Plotinus
Kitten Caboodle
Plotinus
Kitten Caboodle
Kitten Caboodle

Post Post #950 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2015 8:00 am

Post by Plotinus »

Official Vote Count 3.04 (unchanged) Proth numbers
Proth numbers are numbers that fit the formula k×2n + 1, where k are odd positive integers, and 2n > k.

Proth’s theorem states that a proth number is prime if there exists an integer a for which a(p-1)/2 = -1 (mod p).

The largest known Proth prime is 19249*213018586 + 1. It is the largest known non-Mersenne prime.

Proth numbers were discovered by François Proth, a self-taught farmer mathematician.

:!:
BlueBloodedToffee
(L-4): lalaladucks, All Alone
Fro99er
(L-5): BlueBloodedToffee
DeasVail
(L-5): Fro99er
JarJarDrinks
(L-5): Espeonage

Not Voting
(5): Bellaphant, DeasVail, DeathRowKitty, JarJarDrinks, MTD

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

Deadline: 291st (3*97) day of the year or in (expired on 2015-10-18 14:00:00).

Let me know if there are any problems with the VC, or if you have maths related flavour requests.

Flavour Queue Written: :neutral:
Spoiler: Things I haven’t rambled about yet but i’m gonna
more about the Birch and Swinnerton-Dyer Conjecture, P vs NP, more figurate numbers, Hodge conjecture, Yang-Mills existence and mass gap, Fermat’s Last Theorem, Hilbert Space Filling Curve, Mandelbrot Set, Complex Analysis, Lattice Multiplication, miscellaneous numberphile and vihart videos, practical numbers, thabit numbers, hilbert numbers, leyland numbers, fibonacci numbers, jacobsthal numbers, pell numbers, pell-lucas numbers, leonardo numbers, perrin numbers, polite numbers, motzkin numbers, Erdős–Woods numbers, vampire numbers, Recursion and Mafia, maths jokes that I wrote myself and why they are funny, Abelian groups and semigroups, noncommutative operations, the 68-95-99.7 rule, fro99er’s first theorem

Mod notes: Today is the 278th day of the year. 2*139.
Last edited by Plotinus on Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
The failure mode of clever is asshole.

Modding checklists | Sequencer is in Game 5 | Space II is in Day 4
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2015 8:32 am

Post by DeasVail »

BBT, I can't work out from whether you think you'll be lynched or you don't.

In post 909, lalaladucks wrote:then we lynch all alone!!

Is there a reason you think scum must be between BBT and All Alone? As far as I know, All Alone could have easily roleblocked a town-BBT, but I'm not sure if I'm missing something here.

Espe, I have a strong townread on JarJar. Also, I said a similar thing when I mentioned that I thought scum were likely among DRK/Bella/you. Why is he scum for it and not me? Same question to MTD. I don't see any real difference between JarJar's posts and mine beyond him using the word 'lurker' and me not. I also had a townread on MTD ages ago, but I don't know.

In post 947, MTD wrote:I agree with [someone] (forgot who and to lazy to look it up) that its tempting to just lynch one of AA and DV to see what's going on. OTOH it actually wouldn't clear things up for sure anyway except if DV is scum. If that's the case BBT is his partner. If not, no idea.

The 'claims' made by AA and I aren't incompatible so lynching one of us shouldn't be tempting? And if I'm scum then why is BBT my partner?

I don't understand the connection between us.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2015 8:33 am

Post by DeasVail »

In post 949, MTD wrote:Apart from the connection to dv he's null for the reasons dv stated.

Also do you have any impression from his other posts? The roleblock isn't the only thing we have that we can read him from.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2015 8:36 am

Post by Bellaphant »

In post 878, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 873, Bellaphant wrote:Does ^ mean you think scum is that group, Jar Jar?
In post 874, Bellaphant wrote:Ooooh, we were people not on the wagon. Is that it?

Did u read my post and only think about why I chose u 3? Like did you consider actually responding to me and giving us some reads?

Yes I think scum is likely in that group and yeah u all were not on the wandy wagon. Also reading wanderers ISO, I moved alot of other people to the town column.

But most of all, I want reads from the 3 of u cause I have no idea where u stand on anyone cause u've all just lurked through the game so far.

Ok, cool, this post will help with where I am with the game. But, quick logic question: are active people more or less likely to be on an active wagon?

In post 880, lalaladucks wrote:i think a fun idea

is to lynch bubbly

could we do that pls

This read is so stale. I was really worried about DV being scum, but then he posted an actual evaluation. People like JarJAr, who are giving lurkers a hard time - why is this not a warning bell for you? Lalal has a lot of posts but if you take away 'fluffy lovely lala-ness' and 'vote BBT', the content isn't great.

In post 902, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 898, lalaladucks wrote:mtd are you in this game? who is scums?

bella why don't you wanna help us get rid of bubbly? do you think he's town??

drk halp!!

now we're talking. Lets lynch one of these Lurkers please!

I refuse to let this town lynch BBT when there are 3 people that have basically been prod dodging the majority of the game.

PLUS all 3 sat on the sidelines while we lynched scum. And they sat on the sidelines when y'all lynched mollie. They haven't gotten ivolved w/ ANYTHING happening in the game.

1 or 2 scum in that group guaranteed.

Ok, again, activity is not indicative of alignment. Also, if BBT was scum, you'd prefer to lynch prod dodgers? Really?

In post 903, Espeonage wrote:
In post 902, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 898, lalaladucks wrote:mtd are you in this game? who is scums?

bella why don't you wanna help us get rid of bubbly? do you think he's town??

drk halp!!

Lets lynch one of these Lurkers please!

Ok lets talk about this line for a moment.

1. How is this productive?
2. If it's not productive (hint: it isn't) then what is the pro town mentality behind saying it?
3. If there is no pro town mentality (hint: there isn't) then why is the person saying it not scum?

Fuck, epse's town. Hiii espe.

In post 907, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Esp, your scum read on me is super stale.

Let's talk about it.

Yup. Guys, posts like this make me think BBT is town. Add to that his back and forth with frog, and it reads town!bbt.(and even if he WASN'T, lala's static read still sucks.)

In post 908, Espeonage wrote:
Unvote, Vote: Jar Jar

Lets roll.

fucking hell mate, second time you ninja me, this time it was important.

:D This, I like. JarJAr and lalala are both pushing 'easy' cases, it makes them look busy when they ain't.

In post 913, lalaladucks wrote:JARJAR IS ONE OF THE MOST TOWN PPL HERE

what's going on

...note to self, note to self, pre-associatives without a flip are bad.

In post 933, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 930, Espeonage wrote:Then use that and we'd have no problem. Lurking isn't a scumtell. Never has been.
Then we have a problem. Ur flat out wrong. Lurking should absolutely be taken into account when making reads.

In post 932, Espeonage wrote:They don't get a free ticket through lurking, they get held accountable for the posts they have made. If anything a smaller sample size means that they are more likely to be mislynched. Which makes it a personal liability for them.
Apparently not since NONE of them look like they're getting any actual pressure put on them.

Look Esp, I think ur probably town. I assume you wont disagree w/ me when I say that we'd like the three of them to post alot more? So stop trying create a town atmosphere where lurkers can strive.

Lynching lurkers should ALWAYS be on the table. The goal should be to have a town full of people posting and putting their opinions out there. So we should absolutely pressure the people not doing so. And the only way to back up that pressure is w/ the threat of a lynch.

...this is a really scummy re-framing of what espe is saying. 'creating a town atmosphere when lurkers can strive' really shouldn't be your top priority. How many lurkers (including espe, yesterday) you gonna lynch before you hit that scum? What's an acceptable hit rate?

In post 948, JarJarDrinks wrote:Thoughts on BBT?

:facepalm:

VOTE: JarJar.

Espe, Frog, BBT town, AllA prolly town unless 2 scumteams.

Nulls: drk, mtd

Confused: DV.

Scum - lala and JarJar. It even rhymes!

p-edit. Hmmm.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2015 8:40 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 944, JarJarDrinks wrote:Can people explain to me how town can win a game where all the members of scum team choose to lurk?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2015 8:45 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

So Bella, I'm scum for the reasons you stated but you have ESP and BBT as town? Like ESP said, he made a similar argument but didn't use the word "lurker"

And BBT very much agreed w/ my reasoning:
In post 916, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Are you serious Esp?

You would be happy to go to D4 with the contributions to date from Bella, DRK and MTD? Like, I have no idea where any of them stand in this game. You can't have 3 people getting to D4 having done nothing.

Your reads are totally contradictory

VOTE: Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #956 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2015 9:08 am

Post by Bellaphant »

....They agree on the end product, but your positioning is very different from theirs, especially espes. But, ok.

First I'm scummy for lurking. I give reads, you vote me for them. Either conf-biasing much or scummy.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #957 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2015 9:45 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 956, Bellaphant wrote:First I'm scummy for lurking. I give reads, you vote me for them.

See, that's why I wanted lurkers to post. Now I have a scumread on u. :P

It's cause was a really shitty sheep vote and your post was awful.

In post 956, Bellaphant wrote:....They agree on the end product, but your positioning is very different from theirs, especially espes. But, ok.

What was different about it? Cause this reads to me like: "You are all saying virtually the same thing but you worded it in a way that I can make sound scummy"

In post 953, Bellaphant wrote:Ok, again, activity is not indicative of alignment. Also, if BBT was scum, you'd prefer to lynch prod dodgers? Really?

Where did I say anything close to this. I obv don't thnk BBT is scum. If you're referring to me saying "I refuse to let this town lynch BBT when there are 3 people that have basically been prod dodging the majority of the game." Then that's quite a stretch to make.

In post 953, Bellaphant wrote:JarJAr and lalala are both pushing 'easy' cases, it makes them look busy when they ain't.

WHAT? There's no way anyone that's been paying any attention can say I've been pushing easy cases to try to "look busy".

First off if Lurker lynches are "easy cases", where are the people following me?

And to say I've tried to "look busy" is ridiculous. I've engaged and given my opinion on basically everything that's come up in this game so far.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #958 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:23 am

Post by Bellaphant »

Ok, you haven't addressed my question about lala. Let's stop throwing nonsense - lala's read on bbt appeared basically in rvs and hasn't changed. Why is this not weird for you?

(Also, I said easy, not good :P)
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #959 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:29 am

Post by Fro99er »

Why is anyone voting JarJar?
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #960 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:32 am

Post by Bellaphant »

Frog - if I'm being silly and it's a playstyle thing, please set me right.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #961 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:39 am

Post by Fro99er »

I don't get why Jar Jar is scum for wanting to get rid of lurkers. When I was scum in BEES I was all too happy to push the active people into mislynched (cough, you Bella) and leave the lurkers around.
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #962 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:40 am

Post by Fro99er »

I do think lalalalalalallllllallalalalalallaDucksGiraffe is someone I need to reevaluate.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #963 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:42 am

Post by Fro99er »

Also, if Plot made this multiball, I might cry.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #964 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:43 am

Post by Fro99er »

Also, if there's two scum teams the two kills are missing from N1 and one from N2.

This isn't multiball.

Bella just worried me for a sec
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #965 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:49 am

Post by Fro99er »

UNVOTE:

I will dedicate more time to this, but Bella's posts have me worried.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #966 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:51 am

Post by Fro99er »

Ugh. Bella or lala?
Heil King Froggo.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #967 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:00 pm

Post by Bellaphant »

I'd be happy to vote lala with you, Frog. Also, I'm done lurking :D
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #968 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:25 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 958, Bellaphant wrote:Ok, you haven't addressed my question about lala. Let's stop throwing nonsense - lala's read on bbt appeared basically in rvs and hasn't changed. Why is this not weird for you?

(Also, I said easy, not good :P)

I didnt realize that question was for me. For some reason I read it as u asking lala about me instead.

I'll try to answer better tomorrow when I get to work or maybe later tonight. But the gist is Wanderers ISO gave me town feels on lala just like they did for BBT.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #969 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:33 pm

Post by Bellaphant »

UNVOTE:

Re-reading your whole iso, I'm willing to lay off this for now, but please do get back to me on lala.
lalaladucks
lalaladucks
a study in thread
lalaladucks
a study in thread
a study in thread

Post Post #970 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2015 9:40 pm

Post by lalaladucks »

In post 951, DeasVail wrote:BBT, I can't work out from whether you think you'll be lynched or you don't.

In post 909, lalaladucks wrote:then we lynch all alone!!

Is there a reason you think scum must be between BBT and All Alone? As far as I know, All Alone could have easily roleblocked a town-BBT, but I'm not sure if I'm missing something here.

well it's mostly just that i think bbt is scum
and all alone is town
if bbt is lynched and somehow turns out to be town then all alone looks pretty bad i think? i haven't really speculated about your hint nudge wink cough *maybe* knowing an explanation for what happened night 1 though so shrug

In post 953, Bellaphant wrote:

In post 880, lalaladucks wrote:i think a fun idea

is to lynch bubbly

could we do that pls

This read is so stale. I was really worried about DV being scum, but then he posted an actual evaluation. People like JarJAr, who are giving lurkers a hard time - why is this not a warning bell for you? Lalal has a lot of posts but if you take away 'fluffy lovely lala-ness' and 'vote BBT', the content isn't great.

jarjar is town dude
i feel it in my bones
bones

lurkers should have the spotlight thrown on them in my opinion, we need every member to participate or we won't be able to formulate a complete understanding of the game's standing
i'm never gonna give my read on bubbly up
he's a scummy gummy rummy tummy scumbumble

bella wrote:
Ok, again, activity is not indicative of alignment. Also, if BBT was scum, you'd prefer to lynch prod dodgers? Really?

that's not what he said
that's a bit of a misrep
smells fishy
what are you up to bella
hmmm

bella wrote:
In post 907, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Esp, your scum read on me is super stale.

Let's talk about it.

Yup. Guys, posts like this make me think BBT is town. Add to that his back and forth with frog, and it reads town!bbt.(and even if he WASN'T, lala's static read still sucks.)

umm why does it make you think he's town? why would a dastardly scumbumble not question people's scumreads of them?

bella wrote:JarJAr and lalala are both pushing 'easy' cases, it makes them look busy when they ain't.

i'm not pushing bubbly because i think it's 'easy' - he's hard to lynch! look at him. i've been trying to get him out the whole game and still, he lingers. i'm not trying to look busy??? i'm just trying to get others to hang up bubbleteaaa because i think he is a scumbumble beeee

bella wrote:
In post 913, lalaladucks wrote:JARJAR IS ONE OF THE MOST TOWN PPL HERE

what's going on

...note to self, note to self, pre-associatives without a flip are bad.

._____.

bella wrote: :facepalm:

:facepalm:

bella wrote:AllA prolly town unless 2 scumteams.

why would you throw that idea in there? are you trying to create paranoia? is this not a normal game where we would
most likely
have to be notified if it was multiball?? pls guys someone correct me if i'm wrong but that just seems ridiculous

bella wrote:Scum - lala and JarJar. It even rhymes!

oh rhyming! must be true then right!!

bella is hella sus guys
i'd tell-a you now, young fella,
think bella's trying to sell-a us a guise
also nutella is great on toast which is
yell-a

so just open your eyes
look up to the skies
well-a well-a well-a huh
tell me more, tell me more
now what this has become i'm not too sure
..........an excell-a-ent idea is to lynch bubbletea
hellen keller?
guzzle guzzle guzzle
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #971 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:04 pm

Post by Bellaphant »

I've played Li games that were surprise multi ball. With some of this playerlist! I'm not trying to make people paranoid, it was a genuine question. :s
lalaladucks
lalaladucks
a study in thread
lalaladucks
a study in thread
a study in thread

Post Post #972 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:22 pm

Post by lalaladucks »

D:

which game?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks