ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5350 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:55 am

Post by ProHawk »

I'm saying it was an over reaction because he was outwardly trying to appear to be upset about a vote, when he himself had a vote in play. Forget all the other facts.
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #5351 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:07 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

Hmm. Perhaps I misspoke. I didn't mean upset in any emotional sense. I meant upset in the sense that my behavior has elicited a negative reaction from you, as evidenced by your decision to call it fencesitting and stalling. You also didn't address my question of why my declaration was indicative of fencesitting or stalling. It'd also worth wondering why you're in such a hurry to lynch prohawk now. Yesterday I was suggesting a prohawk kynch over a radja one, because lynching the doctor is stupid, and those who thought radja was scum were also suspicious of prohawk, and you didn't support that idea. Why?

Pedit: sure, I noted that point myself, and they addressed it,, but extremely weakly and unconvincingly. That doesn't change the fact that it's unreasonable for town you who thinks there are 3 scum left to call them out for overreacting, when in reality that vote represented a loss if there were indeed 3 scum left and they were town reading me. It's a very very easy thung to understand...I understood it, I just disagreed.

Anyways, both yourself and seiko are very inconsistent in that regard (and so is mollie, actually). Seiko, if afraid of 3 scum, should NEVER have been happy with any quick votes going down, or had their vote in play at all unless absolutely certain it was on scum.. You should have been understanding of why they were concerned. And mollie should be suspicious of both of you for your belief that there were 3 scum, if she's suspicious of either of you.

What I have having trouble with is determining if these things are the result of scum play, or town rationalizing bad and/or inconsistent play based on their reads.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5352 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:33 am

Post by ProHawk »

So I'm curious, have we all resigned to lynch me today?
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5353 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:35 am

Post by ProHawk »

I mean if I am lynched, the game will end.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5354 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:35 am

Post by ProHawk »

Town will lose.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5355 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:37 am

Post by ProHawk »

Actually, this group won't reason with reason so there isn't any point. And I haven't done enough buddying to get people to side with me. The fact that I survived the whole Mastin issue was a miracle in itself (But that is only because the scum this game weren't playing optimally siding with Mastin, although its largely in part to SAVE FACE for post game discussion).
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5356 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:40 am

Post by ProHawk »

Mollie is lying about who she jailed. It should be apparent from her posting, but whomever the heck is town in this scenario isn't seeing clearly.

I tried to kill her the past two nights. She may or may not have been protected by Radja (curse you if she was). Last night there is absolutely NO explanation as to why she shouldn't have died save she actually jailed me.

I am fairly certain that she claimed to jail Seiko because they are partners and she is trying to clear them. Which makes even more sense considering SHE isn't putting that possibility on the table (but is quick to make she she can pull off a mis-lynch due to her role).
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #5357 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:54 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 5351, Cerberus v666 wrote:Hmm. Perhaps I misspoke. I didn't mean upset in any emotional sense. I meant upset in the sense that my behavior has elicited a negative reaction from you, as evidenced by your decision to call it fencesitting and stalling. You also didn't address my question of why my declaration was indicative of fencesitting or stalling. It'd also worth wondering why you're in such a hurry to lynch prohawk now. Yesterday I was suggesting a prohawk kynch over a radja one, because lynching the doctor is stupid, and those who thought radja was scum were also suspicious of prohawk, and you didn't support that idea. Why?

"upset" is a qualifier for an emotional state, you don't get to change the definition just because I called you out on you misrepping me. and you are still misrepping me for saying it is a negative reaction to point out what you are doing. I have no idea what you are talking about wrt "declaration", did you think that what I said was based solely on 1 post?

I did vote prohawk. and pushed his lynch. I settled on radja because i thought that it wld clear things up and when I iso-ed psychlone/guy/radja I realized that my townread on them was based on solely on psychlone before 1 head was force replaced. guy didn't provide much and radja didn't really give a stellar performance either. so yeah, the strength of that read was severley weakened. I opted to work with my townreads who were antagonist and seiko at the time and oh boy lookee antagonist flipped town. it may not have been the best course of action since radja actually did flip town but I worked with the info that I had at the time.

and I am not in a "hurry" so another misrep where you keep assigning traits that I am not actually exhibiting and it is getting old. I am voting who i am fairly certain is scum, it is just that I seriously don't understand why town is so reluctant to lynch scum on this site I feel every is sisyphus hurdle that I have to jump it LIKE NEARLY EVERY GAME.

I said that I wld patiently wait and that is what I am doing, I am just pointing out that as par for the course it is going to probably drag out like it always does but I am not letting up on this. prohawk is scum.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #5358 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 11:00 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 5356, ProHawk wrote:Mollie is lying about who she jailed. It should be apparent from her posting, but whomever the heck is town in this scenario isn't seeing clearly.

I tried to kill her the past two nights. She may or may not have been protected by Radja (curse you if she was). Last night there is absolutely NO explanation as to why she shouldn't have died save she actually jailed me.

I am fairly certain that she claimed to jail Seiko because they are partners and she is trying to clear them. Which makes even more sense considering SHE isn't putting that possibility on the table (but is quick to make she she can pull off a mis-lynch due to her role).

jesus christ why aren't you dead already

lemme guess that there is a third scum still in the works and they are called communists and they will win if they are lynched. plz next claim that you are actually the town redirector or some dumb shit because this is just getting funnier and funnier.

carry on vt/vig/redirector/pgo/cop/watcher/supersaint
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #5359 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 11:01 am

Post by pirate mollie »

can you next claim bomb

plz claim bomb next
whew!
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5360 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 11:02 am

Post by ProHawk »

BOMB
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #5361 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 11:03 am

Post by pirate mollie »

what is funny is prohawk is saying that he tried to nk me 2 nights ago when radja was alive. does any1 remember who radja said he protected? I am pretty sure it wasn't me.
whew!
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5362 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 11:04 am

Post by ProHawk »

I should be cool and post pics but phone posting and all that

I specifically asked. And was denied a response for obvious reasons
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #5363 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 11:06 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 5360, ProHawk wrote:BOMB

:lol: at least you are being funny while you go down.

hey cerb! do you know who wants to cut the day short by fakeclaiming nearly anything to get lynched it is prohawk!
whew!
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5364 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 11:08 am

Post by ProHawk »

Vt stands for very tenacious
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5365 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 11:12 am

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

so you're claiming shinra scum

HAHA
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5366 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 11:13 am

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

ftr i buy that about 0% and am going to assume you're just meteor scum from here forward

if it turns out you *are* shinra, then fuck me?

i'll vote when i get back home and can double check some things. prob
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5367 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 11:16 am

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

mollie, is the hiplop read something you think wouldn't be affected by it being multiball and him genuinely hunting the other team most of the game?

i get how these sorta reads work and that it can be impossible to explain sometimes but i really think you're on the wrong track there solely via POE
notscience + pieguyn
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #5368 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 11:20 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

In post 5355, ProHawk wrote:Actually, this group won't reason with reason so there isn't any point. And I haven't done enough buddying to get people to side with me. The fact that I survived the whole Mastin issue was a miracle in itself (But that is only because the scum this game weren't playing optimally siding with Mastin, although its largely in part to SAVE FACE for post game discussion).

Eh, I'm reasoning with reason I think? Maybe I'm not?
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5369 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 11:23 am

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

like the multiball scum game i had i got town read by basically the entire game including people like F-16 and mastina (both of whom i'd say are good at reading me (sidenote i'm fully aware people are gonna point out she was town reading me here and call me scum for bringing it up, idgaf)) because i was unkillable and so i could basically show off all the *scum hunting* i could do without fear of being cross killed

so i'm extremely, extremely hesitant to just accept that reasoning and i don't see Cv666's play as scummy
notscience + pieguyn
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #5370 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 11:27 am

Post by pirate mollie »

hey guys! I am not responding to thing until claimed scum prohawk is lynched!
whew!
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #5371 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 11:31 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

In post 5357, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 5351, Cerberus v666 wrote:Hmm. Perhaps I misspoke. I didn't mean upset in any emotional sense. I meant upset in the sense that my behavior has elicited a negative reaction from you, as evidenced by your decision to call it fencesitting and stalling. You also didn't address my question of why my declaration was indicative of fencesitting or stalling. It'd also worth wondering why you're in such a hurry to lynch prohawk now. Yesterday I was suggesting a prohawk kynch over a radja one, because lynching the doctor is stupid, and those who thought radja was scum were also suspicious of prohawk, and you didn't support that idea. Why?

"upset" is a qualifier for an emotional state, you don't get to change the definition just because I called you out on you misrepping me. and you are still misrepping me for saying it is a negative reaction to point out what you are doing. I have no idea what you are talking about wrt "declaration", did you think that what I said was based solely on 1 post?

I did vote prohawk. and pushed his lynch. I settled on radja because i thought that it wld clear things up and when I iso-ed psychlone/guy/radja I realized that my townread on them was based on solely on psychlone before 1 head was force replaced. guy didn't provide much and radja didn't really give a stellar performance either. so yeah, the strength of that read was severley weakened. I opted to work with my townreads who were antagonist and seiko at the time and oh boy lookee antagonist flipped town. it may not have been the best course of action since radja actually did flip town but I worked with the info that I had at the time.

and I am not in a "hurry" so another misrep where you keep assigning traits that I am not actually exhibiting and it is getting old. I am voting who i am fairly certain is scum, it is just that I seriously don't understand why town is so reluctant to lynch scum on this site I feel every is sisyphus hurdle that I have to jump it LIKE NEARLY EVERY GAME.

I said that I wld patiently wait and that is what I am doing, I am just pointing out that as par for the course it is going to probably drag out like it always does but I am not letting up on this. prohawk is scum.

We can argue semantics if you'd like, but I know *exactly* what I meant. I clearly didn't communicate it clearly enough for you, and that's fine.

The fact that you keep harping on about how "reluctant" everyone else is to vote in friggin lylo, of all times, is itself pushing people to vote faster. Perhaps you're not in a hurry. Perhaps you're not impatient. But you certainly APPEAR to be those things.

BTW, I see hawks posting. It's...fairly absurd. Marlene, as a vig? Marlene, as a bomb? Fake claim, on someone who isn't scum? Last Shinra? All this is very weird. :P
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #5372 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 11:31 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

In post 5370, pirate mollie wrote:hey guys! I am not responding to thing until claimed scum prohawk is lynched!

Yay, refusal to communicate, awesome!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #5373 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 11:44 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 5372, Cerberus v666 wrote:
In post 5370, pirate mollie wrote:hey guys! I am not responding to thing until claimed scum prohawk is lynched!

Yay, refusal to communicate, awesome!

keep up the misreps cerb!

and then plz explain to seiko how after seeing my play in we didn't playtest this is somehow just like my play here!

I am feeling really good. this is the first time that I have a grasp of the gamestate on my own and not from any1 else. I love it when it comes together.
whew!
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5374 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:01 pm

Post by ProHawk »

Yes Cerb, you have been the most reasonable. Unfortunately there are two town left.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”