ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5375 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:02 pm

Post by ProHawk »

I am the last of the Shinra group. Balk all you like Seiko you have to mis-rep here to survive.

There ARE two Meteor.

This is why the game is still going - I am still alive. Likely only two town remain. So the two of you who ARE town, if you lynch me today, you lose meteor wins. If we mislynch, meteor wins. If we lynch Meteor today, I have to successfully cross kill and then you win. If I fail to kill the right person, Meteor wins. There isn't a scenario for me to win, but I would LOVE to take down Meteor before I go.

It would be in YOUR best interest to lynch Meteor today. Which isn't me. It's Mollie for certain.
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #5376 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:03 pm

Post by Cerberus v666 »

In post 5370, pirate mollie wrote:hey guys! I am not responding to thing until claimed scum prohawk is lynched!

??? What is this but a statement of intent to not communicate further until x is done, at which point the game will either be over, or, if your suspicions are correct, you'll be dead? That means BY YOUR OWN WORDS you don't expect to be able to offer any further input about the game after this lynch happens.

Also, I don't look at meta. Like, at all really. Also, you were hydraing, with a chronic lurker. That's a meaningless game to base someones scum meta off of.

I'm not sure why you're reacting the way you are though. I haven't actually accused you of being scum at all, I'm just pointing out things you're saying that aren't consistent and don't make sense to me.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5377 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:04 pm

Post by ProHawk »

VOTE: Mollie

Its up to the town to decide who wins and who loses. Cards are on the table.
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #5378 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:05 pm

Post by Cerberus v666 »

In post 5375, ProHawk wrote:I am the last of the Shinra group. Balk all you like Seiko you have to mis-rep here to survive.

There ARE two Meteor.

This is why the game is still going - I am still alive. Likely only two town remain. So the two of you who ARE town, if you lynch me today, you lose meteor wins. If we mislynch, meteor wins. If we lynch Meteor today, I have to successfully cross kill and then you win. If I fail to kill the right person, Meteor wins. There isn't a scenario for me to win, but I would LOVE to take down Meteor before I go.

It would be in YOUR best interest to lynch Meteor today. Which isn't me. It's Mollie for certain.

Hmm. Interesting. You could cause a draw, but I find it unlikely that meteor isn't going to kill you. :P
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5379 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:08 pm

Post by ProHawk »

Yeah, I've pretty much pissed them off im sure. Too bad they tried to cross kill last night and failed!
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #5380 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:08 pm

Post by Cerberus v666 »

Also, not sure how I feel about any of this. I'll be back later. Like, don't expect a vote from me until, well, probably tomorrow.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #5381 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:09 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 5375, ProHawk wrote:there are commies in this game I tell you, commies!

yes titus tried that with me too in hu2 and it didn't work out too well for her either!
whew!
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5382 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:09 pm

Post by ProHawk »

Mollie, you should be proud of me. I am taking Mastin's advice!
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #5383 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:09 pm

Post by Cerberus v666 »

In post 5379, ProHawk wrote:Yeah, I've pretty much pissed them off im sure. Too bad they tried to cross kill last night and failed!

Interesting. That only fits with what you said about you failing to kill mollie, and someone dying last night, in a very small number of situations.
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #5384 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:14 pm

Post by Cerberus v666 »

Man, what a crappy spot for scum, being stuck in a game situation like this with me-the-never-voting. ^^
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #5385 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:19 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 5382, ProHawk wrote:Mollie, you should be proud of me. I am taking Mastin's advice!

<3
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #5386 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:22 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

I actually have no idea what advice you are even talking about I am just assuming that mastina at some point said that when you are scum going down to at least make it interesting and try to mist spread as much as you can.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #5387 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:25 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 5383, Cerberus v666 wrote:
In post 5379, ProHawk wrote:Yeah, I've pretty much pissed them off im sure. Too bad they tried to cross kill last night and failed!

Interesting. That only fits with what you said about you failing to kill mollie, and someone dying last night, in a very small number of situations.

so will you be working from the angle that there are 4 shinra and 2? 3? meteor?

do tell.
whew!
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5388 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:28 pm

Post by ProHawk »

Its 4 Shinra and 3 Meteor. How does 7 scum work with your ratio?

I had originally thought 4 Shinra and 4 Meteor...
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5389 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:29 pm

Post by ProHawk »

All I know is Mollie lied about who she jailed. She probably had a feeling I was scum because of it but there was two consecutive nights of no kills from my side so she prob didn't care if I was actually scum or not.
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #5390 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:30 pm

Post by Cerberus v666 »

In post 5387, pirate mollie wrote:

do tell.

Well, it would have to be 4/3 for what he's saying to be true. The part that's confusing though, is antagonist died last night, and prohawk claims that you tried to cross kill, and that he failed to kill you last night. That would indicate that he redirected a shot you made, at antagonist, somehow, and that his shot was somehow stopped by you. That's what he's saying happened, basically.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5391 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:38 pm

Post by ProHawk »

They shot antagonist because he looked like scum
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5392 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:39 pm

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

In post 5370, pirate mollie wrote:hey guys! I am not responding to thing until claimed scum prohawk is lynched!

i'm asking because i want your opinion on this for 3p LYLO after you die
notscience + pieguyn
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #5393 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:39 pm

Post by Cerberus v666 »

In post 5391, ProHawk wrote:They shot antagonist because he looked like scum

He...didn't look like scum. Not as much as you at least. Anyways, alright, so you're just making assumptions. K. No knowledge of stuff. I'll keep this in mind.
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5394 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:41 pm

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

something is missing that's kiiiiiiiiinda important if hawk actually wanted his last-shinra claim to be taken seriously

cv666, have an idea what it is?
notscience + pieguyn
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #5395 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:43 pm

Post by Cerberus v666 »

In post 5394, Seiko x Naomi wrote:something is missing that's kiiiiiiiiinda important if hawk actually wanted his last-shinra claim to be taken seriously

cv666, have an idea what it is?

Honestly, I'm currently playing DnD while having this conversation, so, umm...I'm not exactly utilizing my best critical thinking skills. So no. :P That's why I said I would be back tomorrow, but this is all so entertaining I keep refreshing!
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5396 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:48 pm

Post by ProHawk »

I should also mention since I'm full claiming that I am The Godfather
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #5397 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:51 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 5390, Cerberus v666 wrote:

do tell.

Well, it would have to be 4/3 for what he's saying to be true. The part that's confusing though, is antagonist died last night, and prohawk claims that you tried to cross kill, and that he failed to kill you last night. That would indicate that he redirected a shot you made, at antagonist, somehow, and that his shot was somehow stopped by you. That's what he's saying happened, basically.

I think you shld run around and say that there are commies too!

do you know what you do with scum claims? you lynch them. you don't dawdle, you don't dither, you don't make deals with claimed scum.

this is mafia 101, like the very basics of mafia. I am not lying prohawk is and I am not quite sure why you are choosing to listen to fucking scum.

I fucking knew I shld have started that thread in md post hu2 game. but I was exhausted after that game from trying to convince town to lynch confscum and win the game for town cos they didn't seem to wanna do it.

I have played lots of borky multi-games and so far they have been pretty symmetrical and are a 1:4 scum to town ratio, give or take a town player. prohawk is meteor scum and all you are doing is looking as desperate as he is in trying to keep him alive.
whew!
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #5398 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:53 pm

Post by Cerberus v666 »

In post 5397, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 5390, Cerberus v666 wrote:

do tell.

I think you shld run around and say that there are commies too!

do you know what you do with scum claims? you lynch them. you don't dawdle, you don't dither, you don't make deals with claimed scum.

this is mafia 101, like the very basics of mafia. I am not lying prohawk is and I am not quite sure why you are choosing to listen to fucking scum.

I fucking knew I shld have started that thread in md post hu2 game. but I was exhausted after that game from trying to convince town to lynch confscum and win the game for town cos they didn't seem to wanna do it.

I have played lots of borky multi-games and so far they have been pretty symmetrical and are a 1:4 scum to town ratio, give or take a town player. prohawk is meteor scum and all you are doing is looking as desperate as he is in trying to keep him alive.

*shrug* The only good thing about being town is you don't have to worry about how you look.
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5399 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:53 pm

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

i'd hazard a guess traitor knew the roles on their scum team (or was at least informed of one of them being a godfather) and so they could send out a false inno on them

that would perfectly explain why there were only 2.5 meteor, tbh
notscience + pieguyn

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”