pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5500 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:00 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 5495, mastin2 wrote:You would be mad too if a tracker with an effective innocent (because in a multiball game with factions like this, it's rare for scum to not have an action they can perform) result on you claimed in unwavering conviction that it was a guilty, directly leading to your lynch when by play rather than role you've never been more town.

(Seriously, never in my life, not even in Tales, have I been more obvtown than in this game.)

you were obvtown enough for
me
to see you as town despite it being multiball. *that's* saying something.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5501 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:02 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 5493, hiplop wrote:I knew the way to win endgame was use Seiko's rage to get rid of prohawk. It was just a matter of looking like Goofy Ol' Hiplop until that point. Basically last day was determined on NOT sticking out.

i was this close || to Taking a Third Option and voting you despite the mollie/hawk cross. i was that sure you were meteor, tbh.

the only reason i didn't was because

1. i couldn't win a 1v1 against you unless hawk flipped meteor which would have made me obvious town once i showed cv666 where to look;

2. i couldn't see any gamestate where it wasn't just hawk/you as meteor.

i played that LYLO a lot more close to the chest than i was letting on. regardless, you played well.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5502 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:05 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

Thanks Varsoon. I didn't feel like typing a bunch of words
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5503 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:05 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 5488, mastin2 wrote:1: give mollie credit where credit's due, you wouldn't have caught her.

the only thing that would have made me lynch her were the balance arguments. i shouldn'ta just dropped the "1 protective role = scum" after radja flipped.

but ya, every time i tried to see her as scum i got hung up on her d1 play and dropped it. :<
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5504 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:06 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 5485, ika wrote:pie we need to hydra and play again

<3
i'd love to hydra when i have more time. i hardly have any spare time atm :cry:
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5505 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:07 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 5489, mastin2 wrote:
In post 5437, ProHawk wrote:Lol! I'm pretty sure it was a track to nowhere with Jaqen seeing pr crumbs
It was.

Which is absolute bullshit.

Glad you finally realize that :P
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5506 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:08 pm

Post by ika »

In post 5504, pieguyn wrote:
In post 5485, ika wrote:pie we need to hydra and play again

<3
i'd love to hydra when i have more time. i hardly have any spare time atm :cry:

How about something simple like an open?

Like we need to hydra cus i enjoy the abrasive playstyle you bring
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5507 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:08 pm

Post by ika »

otherwise i can look into some larges in the future
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5508 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:10 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 5506, ika wrote:Like we need to hydra cus i enjoy the abrasive playstyle you bring

lol. that's actually something i'm trying to cut back on cos it's fine when i'm right but when i'm wrong, it essentially causes what happened in this game.

idek if i can even handle an open tbh. maybe in a month or so.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #5509 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:17 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

thanks again for the game, borky <3

guys we went into this game not really thinking we had a chance in hell of winning. hippy is lynch bait and I can't live past d3 w/o pple wondering why I am alive. plus when I am scum I normally ooze scum vibes. I went into this game simply wanting to give town a good game. we were also trying to keep scum alive cos we wanted an endgame full of nothing but scum. didn't know we were up against 4! we didn't set out to do crosskills.

the emotions this were not fake. they were pretty freaking genuine. but enough about that.

hippy was the best, most supportive partner a girl cld have! ily hippy <3 <3 <3

I am so glad this game is over. mebbe now I can get back to self-care and eating well and not feeling sick all of the time.

guys this was really really hard and some of you did not make it easy.

I felt like there was no1 here to really pull town together and weave a cohesive unit and I feel like that is what in the end, hurt town.

eta: mastina I thought you were town!
whew!
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #5510 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:18 pm

Post by Cerberus v666 »

Jaqen, can you explain *why* you faked your result? just...so bad.

Also, I'm sorry everyone. I honestly put this game on a low priority level in order to focus on SU (which I ended up screwing up anyways, if just barely), and was thus way too out of touch with the game to really argue solidly for any other lynches. I knew the radja lynch was shit, but I didn't have anything in the way of reasons to push for anyone else....similarly, on the last day I just....didn't have a solid grasp on things. That's entirely my fault for not keeping up with the game the way I usually want to....it's the reason why I only play one game at a time usually, and I had 3 going on at one point during this. :(

Anyways, sorry guys. 0/4 now as town, even though I'm pretty damn sure I'm not that fucking terrible as town. :(

If anyone cares, Garbage was awesome and performed their entire first album plus other stuff. :)
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #5511 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:21 pm

Post by hiplop »

Cerb, FWIW, I was fucking terrified of you lol. You seemed to me anyways like the person who had the best chance of seeing mollie/me. I feel like had you caught up/were more active during the last day, you probably would have seen it was me/mollie! I actually wanted to kill you over Antagonist because of that!
third best scummer of all time
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5512 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:23 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

[quote="In post 5495, mastin2"]You would be mad too if a tracker with an effective innocent result on you claimed in unwavering conviction that it was a guilty, directly leading to your lynch when by play rather than role you've never been more town./quote]
Nevermind

Guess you didn't learn anything afterall

Like- don't play as the central point in a game as VT to save yourself and your scum buddies when others are obviously going to have real info you don't. Especially when you have an out when that PR is giving you one when he in fact wavers asking you to explain your crumbs when you did nothing

Mollie played well once everyone who was legit scum reading her were gone. Until that point, YOU stood in the way of town lynching her.

Hiplop only wasn't hammered by me when the chance came because of YOUR play of nonchalantly agreeing with the wagon and not getting on.

So, please, don't break your arm patting your back. You didn't play as well as you have convinced yourself of. In so many ways you, as a VT, gift wrapped and gave this game to scum to win.

Be real. No self delusion. That's what happened.

But, I'm not sore and look forward to playing with you again. It's a game, so win/lose makes no difference to me (thanks Bork, had a blast!), but please don't lie to yourself. It hurts to see you this way. And know this- only a friend (or at least someone who respects your game play, as an equal) is going to tell you the truth and not just butter your butt with what you want to hear.
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #5513 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:24 pm

Post by hiplop »

yeah, coming into this game I didn't expect to make it far. I just kinda joked around with mollie about potentially winning!

One thing I'm surprised no one caught onto was that I literally had never talked to mollie before this game and then in the middle of the game just started being super close lol. I was scared people would realize that (I even slipped up, saying I didn't know she was in graveyard!). Like, we bonded inside the PT so I was terrified someone would connect the dots there
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #5514 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:26 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

pirate mollie wrote:
~
HOW TO ENJOY MAFIA
~

1. eat danish brie with triscuits
2. chips and layered bean dip
3. hummus
4. pet a cat
5. tease borky
6. pet a dog
7. hug tammy
8. hug every1
9. pick flowers or blow dandelion clocks
10. dance partayy!!~~~?
11. take a night off from mafia and go play boardgames and 2 rooms and a boom with friends and have a super chill relaxing evening.
12. have the best scum partner in the world
13. watch HitRECORD - my god this show is so freaking wholesome it hurts.
whew!
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #5515 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:28 pm

Post by hiplop »

In post 5514, pirate mollie wrote:
pirate mollie wrote:
~
HOW TO ENJOY MAFIA
~

1. eat danish brie with triscuits
2. chips and layered bean dip
3. hummus
4. pet a cat
5. tease borky
6. pet a dog
7. hug tammy
8. hug every1
9. pick flowers or blow dandelion clocks
10. dance partayy!!~~~?
11. take a night off from mafia and go play boardgames and 2 rooms and a boom with friends and have a super chill relaxing evening.
12. have the best scum partner in the world
13. watch HitRECORD - my god this show is so freaking wholesome it hurts.
14. WIN WITH THE COOLEST GAL I COULD'VE EVER ROLLED SCUM WITH <3 HIPPY LOVE MOLLIE

made one last revision <3
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5516 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:28 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 5510, Cerberus v666 wrote:Jaqen, can you explain *why* you faked your result? just...so bad.

JFC! You KNOW it wasn't faked. I explained the whole thing to you in dead PT. After the setup reviewer had done the same prior to my death.

You *really* want to believe mastin didn't eff up soooooooooooo bad, don't you?
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #5517 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:30 pm

Post by Cerberus v666 »

I'm mobile and haven't looked at the night actions yet, did anyone ever try to kill my slot? Because ya know, that kill wouldn't have worked if not. :p

And thank you hiplop. I really wish the day hadn't ended when it did, the only perosn I had isoed at all was prohawk, which didn't tell me anything new and happened RIGHT before he scum claimed. Mollies push and reactions to me were really bothering me on the last day, but idk, things just didn't run long enough for me to have a chance to make up for sucking...and you, hiplop, just had me confused as to why everyone said you were town, but friggin everyone kept saying you were town, so I just kinda sheeped it up to the end. Meh. It's all excuses and hindsight though, so who knows what I was really thinking. All that matters is the results, which weren't especially impressive.

Pedit: I haven't read the dead pt. Been busy all night.
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #5518 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:33 pm

Post by Cerberus v666 »

Anywaus, so if I'm understanding thus correctly, withiut reading the dead pt, mastin made PR crumbs, you tracked her nowhere, and concluded that that meant she was a lyng scum goon, and not that she wasn't simply trying to trick scum into shooting her over am actual PR?
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5519 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:34 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

But here. One. More. Time.

I track mastin.

I get mastin didnt do anything.

Mastin crumbs doing shit the night she's tracked

This indicates guilt by association, as in she shouldn't have any new results to crumb unless she got that info from say a scum bud in pt.

I out the guilty

I back off and give mastin a chance to explain crumbs she shouldn't have

She carries straight on with them (protecting a scum cop none the less)

That's a huge misplay, and not on my part
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5520 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:35 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 5518, Cerberus v666 wrote:Anywaus, so if I'm understanding thus correctly, withiut reading the dead pt, mastin made PR crumbs, you tracked her nowhere, and concluded that that meant she was a lyng scum goon,
and not that she wasn't simply trying to trick scum into shooting her over am actual PR
?

You were right to there

Mastin doesn't throw out crumbs to gambit. She always has a legit game reason to. Always.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #5521 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:36 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

hiplop wrote:We gotta use magic to like force someone to vote :(

*dances weird shaman magic dance*

pirate mollie wrote:*chants voodoo chants*

I might start sacrificing chickens if this goes on for too much longer.

pirate mollie wrote:*starts to chase chickens*

HERE CHICKY CHICKY CHICKY

yeah, town made it difficult. but probably not in the way that they think.
whew!
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5522 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:38 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

Still love playing with you Mollie! Good job!
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #5523 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:39 pm

Post by hiplop »

^ Our voodoo worked on Seiko :D

In post 5517, Cerberus v666 wrote:I'm mobile and haven't looked at the night actions yet, did anyone ever try to kill my slot? Because ya know, that kill wouldn't have worked if not. :p

And thank you hiplop. I really wish the day hadn't ended when it did, the only perosn I had isoed at all was prohawk, which didn't tell me anything new and happened RIGHT before he scum claimed. Mollies push and reactions to me were really bothering me on the last day, but idk, things just didn't run long enough for me to have a chance to make up for sucking...and you, hiplop, just had me confused as to why everyone said you were town, but friggin everyone kept saying you were town, so I just kinda sheeped it up to the end. Meh. It's all excuses and hindsight though, so who knows what I was really thinking. All that matters is the results, which weren't especially impressive.

We shot at fresh and it didn't work the night w/ the saint kill I believe!

And no problem. You're a very logical person and I was not looking forward to a Cerb who had been fully caught up haha
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #5524 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:41 pm

Post by Cerberus v666 »

I disagree. Pushing based on your circumstancial evidence and treating it as a confirmed guilty is a terrible misplay on your part. Maybe you both played poorly in that exchange, but you initiated it. Blame lies on you for getting that slot lynched. You're free to disagree, of course, as I think you will.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”