catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #451 (isolation #0) » Sun Sep 27, 2015 2:46 am

Post by catboi »

Hai~

In post 449, Aneninen wrote:We shouldn't lynch anyone in the prod zone.

Hah, no. This game's died enough to apathy as it is. We can basically swing a stick around and hit scum at this stage. Both individuals in prod range also happen to be scummy as hell.

The way the lynch happened day 1 on Banana was ridiculous, go back and look at it again. Need to be going after the people who finished off that wagon.

VOTE: Cavane

This is public enemy number 1. Was actually bothered by CDB listing him as a town read - it's such an Epic Bad read I stopped looking through the rest of his reads list, because man oh man is this guy scum

Case to come next post~
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #452 (isolation #1) » Sun Sep 27, 2015 2:48 am

Post by catboi »

Oh, almost forgot - Anen, did you breadcrumb your mason partner? If not, you need to make a crumb and explain it to them in the PT, so they can confirm themselves to us.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #453 (isolation #2) » Sun Sep 27, 2015 3:40 am

Post by catboi »

is massively opportunistic. They just immediately come into the game and their first vote is conveniently on the largest wagon. Justification in is weaksauce, makes no sense whatsoever that bacde saying he's "a powerful player" is aggro/offputting - it's maybe annoying, but the idea it'd be worthy of a vote is ridiculous.

adds nothing to the dicussion, it's just a waffly non-opinion on guyett's dumb fakevig. He says it stood out, but then doesn't have an actual read on it, which raises the question of why it actually stood out if he has no opinion.

and are both overly questioning. I feel like it's a scum thing to ask too many questions to appear engaged in the game without actually contributing anything. They're also heavily pressuring bacde, in a way that looks a lot more like scum trying to grill someone rather than actual town inquisitiveness. "why behave so unpleasantly?" doesn't even really feel game-relevant, cavane seems to have used it like it's some indicator of scumminess which is ridiculous. "why can't both of us be scum?" is such a ridiculous question to ask and I'm not sure why town would ask it at all. He also asks for bacde'sd reasoning but doesn't seem to care too much, there's no insistence or follow-up at all.

reasoning for voting guyett in I also don't like, statement that "Nothing [Guyett]'s said or done thus far is helpful to the town." is insanely vague and fairly ridiculous. Thought guyett to that point was fairly town, but regardless of that, if you're going to single out someone as being "not helpful" why guyett of all people? There's a million people lurking their asses off, and he's the one being not helpful? Follows it up with saying in that "Guyett's reasoning for trying to prevent the wagon on him is also pretty poor", which is also vague as hell and doesn't actually explain why he thinks it's poor.

Then, he posts essentially nothing but filler until showing up to make an INCREDIBLY CONVENIENT vote for banana in . This is blatant, bold-faced opportunism. puts him at L-1 with his only comment being "I am okay with removing banana's slot" wwithout ever exlaining WHY. It's voting on the largest wagon with flimsy reasoning, this vote in and of itself was more or less a scumclaim.

Vote on mick in is similarly terribad, mick was a wagon with some momentum, and all he says is "I'm interested in hearing what he has to say". That's the third time Cavane makes a sheepy wagon vote with a tiny, crappy little reason attached to it. He's made one original vote that was barely justified. He looks a lot like someone who's just going along with lynches because he can.

is filler and I don't like the way he laments both deaths being town - it feels like a "look at me I'm so town" type statement, where most people aren't really going to concern themselves too much with the deaths.

And then again, from there, nothing but straight filler.

There's a lot of terrible lurkers in this game, Cavane takse top of the list for me though just because all his votes have been so opportunistic.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #454 (isolation #3) » Sun Sep 27, 2015 6:22 am

Post by catboi »

In post 362, ChannelDelibird wrote:Cavane townread is partly based on the fact that a buncha people treated him weirdly and also I thought completely the opposite that Bacde did of this; I think scum is likelier to join the chorus by criticising "defensiveness" rather than say something different like "aggro". It tells me that Cavane has been reading Bacde separately and evaluating his play for himself rather than it being a case of him deciding whether or not (or how) to join the wagon.

I just went back to check and boy howdy do I hate this read
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #457 (isolation #4) » Sun Sep 27, 2015 10:34 am

Post by catboi »

hahaha lmao
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #458 (isolation #5) » Sun Sep 27, 2015 11:02 am

Post by catboi »

The timing of that replace out especially given that the slot is under pressure is super ugly. I think I'm amenable to lynching him at this point. Would like to do full reads before that point anyway, I took notes on my read-through but they're very loose. Also need to actually dig into CDB's reads list, I'm terrible at parsing lists and obviously disagree pretty strongly with the read on cavane but I owe it to people to give my best effort there.

In post 414, Aneninen wrote:I don't think ConManMick is Mafia. Mostly because of this: if he were, his partners would have tried to derail his wagon, chainsaw someone or whatever... but nothing has happened. (He could be SK, that's true.) I was the only one who did something against that wagon by pushing Vedith, although without any result.
Not sure I totally agree with this logic btw, the game has so much inertia that scum might simply not be motiated to try anything else. It's also not uncommon for scum to feel like their partners dying is inevitable and hopping on early. Not saying for sure he's scum but I certainly wouldn't rule it out based on wagon momentum or anything
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #460 (isolation #6) » Sun Sep 27, 2015 7:07 pm

Post by catboi »

I have a lot of notes on why I didn't like everydaymuffin actually, but the replace out is scummy enough in and of itself that I think it's enough. Muffin's still in other games onsite, he only replaced out of this one. that's a garbage thing to do in general, but I'd like to think he's not garbage enough to just abandon the game as town. In all likelihood I think he just saw he was getting wagoned as scum and didn't know how to respond to the pressure, so he replaced out. (i hate that analyzing this is even part of the game, but it is what it is).

From my notes, though:

Everydaymuffin
- "are you just throwing around accusations" seems overly defensive. is a nothing post. is bad, not sure why town says "sounds like a pr claim" in response to a post. is waffly non-content. Just promises to look at kaiser later. He never actually does this. The line in "start defending yourself as opposed to nothing" doesn't sound good, comes across as scum provoking someone rather than town annoyance. Just seems inauthentic, banana was overemotional and he was taking advantage of that, I think.

He gets massively filler-y and sheepy afterthis and there's not much even worth picking at except to say it's all crap.

haven't actually read CDB's reasons for wanting to lynch him so I'm dropping this now then going to compare.

with regard to other people:

Aneninen
- he's a mason. Scum don't claim mason. Especially not with an SK in the setup. Additionally given the balance town likely needs several power roles to even things out. bodyguard's very weak, masons are plausible.

cavane
- see .

conmanmick
- Also exceedingly lurky, has essentially no contribution to the game. is the first time he posts outside essentially RVS and it's total filler. Then an excuse post, and the hammer in is horrifically scummy. And then he's done essentially nothing while promising to contribute, eventually. Not that being a flake is necessarily a scumtell, I just freaking hate it. He's probably not mafia if cavane is, though - think given activity levels scum could have piled on any wagon they wanted. I know this somewhat contridicts the post I just made before this one but whatever. I'm theorizing.

evvenomous
- looks somewhat insincere, picking at guyett for "just jumping on the cavane wagon" - this is an absolutely horrible post if I'm right about cavane being scum. In he critcizes guyett's play for being vague while being exceptionally vague himself, never cites specific examples, and never expains why he didn't like guyett's fake dayvig. Also feels like he overreacts majorly to being asked why he finds him scummy, like he doesn't want to be seen as making a false accusation. In he says he's "not too happy with Cavane's earlier posts" while on the very same day he'd just criticized guyett for his earlier vote on Cavane. Observation of kaiserb lurking is worthless, doesn't actually draw a conclusion as to whether he thinks it makes him scummy. The "did I just hammer him" bit in is inexplicable for town, he posts it a minute after voting bacde and it makes zero sense that he'd suddenly think about a potential hammer vote a minute after voting him, but not before doing so, looks more than anything like he thought he was hammering as scum and was trying to make it look accidental. In he sets up the dichotomy of one of banana/guyett being scum without much reasoning at all, looks particularly bad given both flipped town. God just looks awful, again it's a badly opportunistic vote with shoddy justification. Banana was scummy for pressuring bacde then backing off? It looks a hell of a lot like a pile-on vote. I know that's the third person I've said that about but it remains true and there's four scum alive right now. And since then he's gone to lurking and also was someone who sheeped the conman wagon.

performer/kyubey
- Somewhat liked kyubey's early posts. Like the fact that he tried to meta bacde in , given experience level it seems genuine, and the fact that he just used it too question bacde rather than justify voting him I liked. I have in my notes I liked because it seems like a sincere explanation of a read. After that it gets a little fuzzy. He seems to be trying and it's all well and good, but not a lot jumps out at me. He does, at least, seemingly have an honest suspicion of banana, that he does a lot to justify.

Performer is a horrid gimmick alt and I hate him. His replace in post manages to use a lot of words to say not a whole lot. He doesn't really draw strong conclusions or make decent analysis. Kind of puts a damper on my earlier read on kyubey. Still would probably weight kyubey's content more than two posts from his replacement, though.

radiantcowbells/theworst
- worst was essentially useless, but was very slightly town in that he bothered to take a stance on bacde. RC is okay. Irritation at anen seems genuine, can see him as town pushing them for not living up to epxectations. The reasoning in seems townish, though again not totally sure scum wouldn't just be lazy. NOt sure at all what he liked about performer's post that caused him to unvote. Vote on vedith is reactionary, but in a townish sort of way, possibly - getting paranoid of the wagon and calling him out.

Except it's actually pretty scummy if everydaymuffin is scum and he's trying to derail the wagon.

I'd still lean town here but it's not a strong read at all.

vedith/kaiserb
- In my notes I have as slightly scummy but don't say why, reading it tonight I actually think I like it a bit better, him interrogating EV has some bite to it. his justification of voting bacde wasn't great, but not a lot to go by. Vedith on review says a lot less than I like and spends too much time asking questions without having a lot of drive/initiative, though realize some of this could be a result of the game being stagnant. Actually think him butting heads against the mason probably points to him being stubborn town. responses to pressure in and seem genuine, latter in particular feels like him actually being disappointed by the gamestate. Lean town, would like to see more content, might try to get to some specifics later

Didn't really like duppin's posts so I'm biased against cdb from the start, but going to try to give his reads list an honest shot. getting late though so that'll likely have to come tomorrow in ~17ish hours. Wanted to do this before I really read his reads so I can compare/contrast and avoid any sort of subconscious influence of my own readings.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #461 (isolation #7) » Sun Sep 27, 2015 7:09 pm

Post by catboi »

In post 459, Aneninen wrote:Catboi, that wagon gained momentum instantly right after the Day started. And next, there was nothing. No counterwagon, no Chainsaw, etc.
However, it still doesn't clear ConManMick at all – but being the SK is more probable than your explanation, I think.

I wasn't suggesting it as a definitive explanation at all, for the record. Still very much undecided on him. I think cavane and evvenomous look far worse on a reading.

BTW, need an answer as to whether you've made a breadcrumb so your partner can identify themselves. It's vitally important that you do so.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #462 (isolation #8) » Sun Sep 27, 2015 7:17 pm

Post by catboi »

Boy, CDB's townreads both seem fairly cruddy. I don't think he'd go balls out and drop townreads on both partners when showing up, but it's not like scum would have much impetus to bus, given the gamestate. I think he reads far too much into EV's comment about the SK, entirely possible mafia were lazy and didn't consider the setup pregame. But it's reasoning that might come from town, anyway.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #465 (isolation #9) » Mon Sep 28, 2015 11:31 am

Post by catboi »

In post 463, RadiantCowbells wrote:VOTE: Evvenomous

Is it weird that I'm most concerned by how you bothered to actually explain this?
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #467 (isolation #10) » Mon Sep 28, 2015 12:03 pm

Post by catboi »

I phrased that poorly, I wasn't bothered by the logic of your explanation (it more or less is similar to what I'd just posted), just the fact that you gave one at all
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #470 (isolation #11) » Mon Sep 28, 2015 3:28 pm

Post by catboi »

In post 469, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 467, catboi wrote:I phrased that poorly, I wasn't bothered by the logic of your explanation (it more or less is similar to what I'd just posted), just the fact that you gave one at all

Implying that I don't normally give reasons for my vote or that I don't normally have reasons for my vote?

That you don't often normally give them.

In post 468, Inanity wrote:Hello. This game appears to be dying. Let's fix that!

I gave this game a skim last night upon expressing interest in replacing in. It was nothing in-depth, just a cursory read, and the only two reads I established were that Aneninen and catboi's slot are town - Aneninen because of the Mason claim and the way in which it was done, and catboi... for some reason, something in Liger's play struck me as town, but I failed to take note of it and do not share the same feelings after a recent ISO. Regardless, this day will likely end with my vote on a lurker, regardless of my reads. This game needs a revival, and getting rid of active players this early is not the way to go about it.

From a neutral standpoint before entering the game, I initially suspected the Mafia are either content with how things are currently going, or they are among the active players trying to shift wagons. The fact that my slot is town further affirms this to me. Based on "recent" votes, and considering the fact that at least three scum are voting at the moment, I suspect that ConMan is likely a town wagon as well, and the Mafia are not bussing. I would see no need for Mafia to deliberately target their partners in a situation like this, when they could reasonably stick together without drawing suspicion.

If anyone has anything they would like me to do/address, feel free to ask. I will go ahead and place a VOTE: Cavane down, as he is the scummiest of the lurkers I see at the moment. I echo much of catboi's reasoning in 453. However, since Cavane is being replaced, I doubt this vote will stay for long.

Also worth mentioning is that I am restricted to using a phone for this game when I am not at work. Sorry about that.

Your predecessor was horrifically scummy, this isn't a good start, and I've expressed a willingness to put you at L-1. It's very likely you're going to need to claim.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #471 (isolation #12) » Mon Sep 28, 2015 5:03 pm

Post by catboi »

Anyway, referring back to my notes on duppin - is overcautious. is awkward, as he votes cavane with a weak "i agree" statement, but then interrogates someone else voting cavane. I sort of liked , though on a reread I notice he does a ton of waffly opinions which annoys me. The line "This is the exact same thing I was considering, but I am leaning town on Bacde at the moment so I doubt this is the case. I do however like you for bringing it up. " I liked, it seemed a bit of an advanced thought that he was considering multiple possibilities. So, maybe only slight suspicion here, I don't hate it as much as some I've covered.

Have a lot of issues with CDB's reads list, not least of which is I find both of his townreads scummy. I'm not sure how to actually read him based on this though - I could be wrong, I could be right, I don't know what it says about him either way.

Already went into why I found Cavane's play to be horrifically scummy, the short justification of "a buncha people treated him weirdly" doesn't do a whole lot for me, and not sure how him using different wording of "aggro" instead of "defensiveness" makes him town, it looked like shoddy reasoning either way.

The second post he liked from EVV, , I also really don't see as looking town. The reasoning looks cheap, like scum trying to justify piling on the largest wagon with a very flimsy suspicion. The supposed townslip of not knowing about the SK doesn't mean a whole lot to me, people get careless all the time and given the activity levels of this game (dead as hell) wouldn't suprirse me if scum simply didn't bother talking about the SK or notice that info was in the setup.

Not sure how that reflects on CDB ultimately, disagree heavily with those reads but those are maybe not the easiest players to townread as scum. (this is what I hate about lists).

ehh, his points against kyubey's early play actually make some sense to me. I don't know that it really looks like after the fact justification, though. Kaiser trying to start a wagon seems to be the implied reasoning of kyubey's second vote. That it's "lathered in unseriousness" seems a product of RVS more than anything. Still though, the chain of posts about suspecting bacde look town to me, in particular 79 looks fairly townish. Not sure kyubey's experienced enough to fake meta-ing someone like that. It's a gradual questioning of bacde followed by dropping a vote on him when he doesn't get the answers he likes. The language doesn't bother me nearly as much. Agree that "before I return to suspecting him" is an awkward turn of phrase, but it might have something to do with kyubey being ESL (know this for a fact but can't show it). Not sure if it's scummy, would be a dumb thing to say as scum. The way he transitions to voting banana there is maybe a little scummier given it feels a bit like "gotcha!" reasoning when banana had already said bacde was null to him at that point. But ehh, this just feels like such a flimsy justification for a top scumread to be based around language in a handful of posts.

So much of this analysis seems to be focusing on phrasing/tone rather than actions and I'm not raelly a fan of it. Going to tackle the rest in another post, this is getting long and I need to switch computers.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #472 (isolation #13) » Mon Sep 28, 2015 6:01 pm

Post by catboi »

Agree with most of the points on muffin, first two similar to things I said. "emotional rollercoaster" post, although fluffy, doesn't seem like a terribly significant point to make. Hadn't really noticed the last post he links and it's a good catch, tend to believe calling for action while not actually providing any contribution of significance is a scumtell.

I will always see it as weird when someone openly speculates on whether someone might be SK. I didn't bother reading anen as I saw they'd claimed so I don't necessarily have a frame of reference here, but it mostly seems a fairly reasonable suspicion, there wasn't a whole lot to go on with anen.

I know liger's town, didn't really pre-read the slot because I didn't care what my alignment would be. Being put off by the RVS intro post, though? blah. What does it matter? I assume his use of "town buffoon" is synonymous with "village idiot", which makes reading CMM as null-scum not really weird at all. Also a small, trifling thing to focus on compared to the overall substance of the reads. He made the same point CDB made about kyubey going from serious back to RVS, but way earlier. Shouldn't that be worth something to him, since he thought similarly? I don't understand the accusation of "playing both sides of the Cavane train" at all, not sure where he's getting that from, linked series of posts starting at 241 seems like pretty decent analysis actually and he finishes with a definitive take that he thinks cavane is scum.

Ultimately though I don't feel like I'm
connecting
with a lot of what CDB's saying. So much of it feels flimsy and focused on superficial details of people's posts. Comes across as him looking for things to pick at rather than trying to evaluate people in full based on reads/votes/etc. Not confident enough to say he's scum compared to other people, but can't say I townread him at all unfortunately.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #473 (isolation #14) » Tue Sep 29, 2015 12:00 am

Post by catboi »

also half the game is now in prod range or being replaced, which is cool
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #486 (isolation #15) » Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:21 pm

Post by catboi »

Extremely good to know you don't buy my case on you,
Cavane
. Knowing you don't believe me when I say you're scum changes my whole worldview. Really makes me think.

Asking someone why both you and muffin couldn't be scum together just reads like a ridiculously unnatural question that doesn't flow from a town thought process at all. It seems utterly unimportant to know why they think you can't be scum together, and it makes no sense for that to be your question when someone expresses suspicion of you.

Guyett's posts were short and trolly but I don't think it was that hard to read town intent into them. It looks like the kind of trollish posting scum frequently latch on to to push a mislynch.

Referring to my predecessor's actions as a defense for your voting banana is exceptionally weak, it's trying to avoid responsibility by laying blame on another slot. Its refusing to own up for a crappy, opportunistic vote.

You claim to have voted to gain information, and that your shameless bandwagoning was supposed to in some way provide information, yet you have absolutely nothing to show for it. What the hell were you supposed to learn from those votes? It's a completely mystery. Pretext of an "information lynch" is a terrifically easy one for scum to hide behind, and you then promptly failed to even attempt any analysis of the wagon. This doesn't look like you're genuinely scumhunting, at all.

Well, at least your wagoning gave
me
information

@Inanity:
God, pretentious alts are the
worst
. Your opening post made essentially no substantial contribution and just latched on to a random lurker wagon. It doesn't come across town motivated whatsoever and adds essentially zero new information to the game.

Further than that, your attempted defense of the replace out is completely ignoring the point I'm trying to get across. You note yourself he's in several games. He didn't replace sitewide, only in this game specifically. He left this game for some reason, without saying anything in-thread, and chose to continue in his others. The most likely conclusion by far is that he couldn't handle being scum, and flaked from this rather than address the wagon on him. That tends to happen with people who don't know how to play scum, who have a guilty conscience about their role. Him being less interested in posting in this game points pretty strongly to him not liking his role.

In post 478, Vedith wrote:Well 5 days to decide who to vote for now...

@Dray I am voting Muffin as it stands.

I think you're probably town but I really want to see more from you here
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #487 (isolation #16) » Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:22 pm

Post by catboi »

In post 485, Cavane wrote:I really don't like Anen's claim. I can't be totally certain, but my gut feel is that there aren't masons in this game. I don't have a ton of experience here though, so I may be out to lunch on that. But moreover, I don't understand why he would claim at this point. However, it does basically clear him of being the SK, so there's that.

LMAO ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #489 (isolation #17) » Tue Sep 29, 2015 2:44 pm

Post by catboi »

None of that actually addresses the point I'm making lmfao
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #493 (isolation #18) » Tue Sep 29, 2015 4:20 pm

Post by catboi »

In post 491, RadiantCowbells wrote:Ev's scum 100%.

I find it suspicious as fuck how many people said they wanted an EV lynch but won't vote him with me.

As far as I know I'm the only one who said anything about him? At this point in time I sort of just have to be practical with my vote (which means I might move to inanity at some point). You prove the wagon's there, I don't think I'd oppose it.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #495 (isolation #19) » Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:50 pm

Post by catboi »

I've no real interest in lynching Vedith, Anen. Preference would go Cavane first, Inanity second.

BTW, Performer is completely dodging this topic. I probably need to back down my read of that slot. Which means I have approximately infinity scumreads.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #497 (isolation #20) » Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:04 pm

Post by catboi »

my muffin theory just got shot to hell unfortunately given he was scum in one of the games he didn't replace out of, which means his flaking here was likely more motivated by being a piece of crap than by alignment
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #505 (isolation #21) » Wed Sep 30, 2015 11:40 am

Post by catboi »

drunkposting on a tuesday night is a little bit concerning

Anyway #500 is a spectacularly awful post
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #509 (isolation #22) » Thu Oct 01, 2015 12:00 am

Post by catboi »

In post 508, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:I think scum might claim Mason with their scum buddy...saying that , what Vedith said and the general tone of Vedith tone in the post makes me think that either he is a Mason or fake claiming Mason to draw fire away from town. Either way it seems that Vedith is more likely than not town.

Vedith didn't claim mason. Mason is almost never claimed by scum. Do better.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #514 (isolation #23) » Thu Oct 01, 2015 11:50 am

Post by catboi »

fuzzy might actually be town tbh

remember when cavane said he'd catch up then dropped a big ol' stinker pair of posts where he spends most of his time defending himself then drops soime weak crap non-reads
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #516 (isolation #24) » Thu Oct 01, 2015 12:40 pm

Post by catboi »

In post 504, Draynth wrote:
TheFuzzyLogic99 replaces Evvenomous

bruh
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #517 (isolation #25) » Thu Oct 01, 2015 12:42 pm

Post by catboi »

on a reread of his posts i was maybe a little quick to say he might be town but i'm going to reserve judgment on him
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #521 (isolation #26) » Thu Oct 01, 2015 2:42 pm

Post by catboi »

In post 518, RadiantCowbells wrote:this is why you were still trying to vote Shinobi when I was committed to Jean and then had to ask me why I was confirmed town.
Not gonna get guilt tripped because I missed on a day 1 read in another game, nya. (also I never asked you why you were confirmed town, I was freaking dead)
In post 519, RadiantCowbells wrote:Like, the series of posts that I actually took the time to drudge up *could not* have come from town.

there is a 0% chance of it, back in the day I'd be claiming cop with a guilty right here.

I hated them too, don't get me wrong
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #523 (isolation #27) » Thu Oct 01, 2015 2:54 pm

Post by catboi »

You're the one who called me a name and swore at me because I called you scum and said your posts were bad

But by all means, continue to get frustrated~

Makes it all the more obvious you're not posting content
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #526 (isolation #28) » Thu Oct 01, 2015 6:25 pm

Post by catboi »

In post 524, Performer wrote:Not following your line of reasoning here. After re-reading ISOs, I'm open to voting Fuzz, cat, Inan, Con.

In post 524, Performer wrote:Cav, as for cat - he tends to come off as abrasive with others. At the same time, he applies plenty of pressure to others, which is a sharp scumhunting move.

Haha what?
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #527 (isolation #29) » Thu Oct 01, 2015 6:37 pm

Post by catboi »

In post 525, Performer wrote:Look at Con's ISO - his last 3 posts. And CDB hasn't showed his face to this game since Sunday.
:roll: Come on , you two.

I think conman is bad at posting
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #529 (isolation #30) » Thu Oct 01, 2015 7:09 pm

Post by catboi »

I'm quite literally not sure we could lynch that slot at this point in time given how deadassed the game is
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #531 (isolation #31) » Fri Oct 02, 2015 12:04 am

Post by catboi »

BECAUSE NO ONE IS POSTING
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #532 (isolation #32) » Fri Oct 02, 2015 12:05 am

Post by catboi »

Inanity's pulled a vanishing act after showing up

UNVOTE:

VOTE: Inanity
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #541 (isolation #33) » Fri Oct 02, 2015 12:01 pm

Post by catboi »

UNVOTE:

In post 537, RadiantCowbells wrote:In fact, Catboi might be scum for the way he made a case for Cavane scum partially predicated on EV scum but is pulling at every single straw to avoid supporting the lynch.

Nyope~

I don't think anything I wrote against cavane was actually predictaed on EVV-scum, recall mentioning the possibility on my read of EVV but that's it. Could be misremembering, though

lynch vote was done purely for pragmatic purposes because seemingly NO ONE SHOWS UP UNLESS I MAKE A POST CALLING THEM OUT
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #550 (isolation #34) » Fri Oct 02, 2015 4:29 pm

Post by catboi »

In post 546, ConManMick wrote:How tight is deadline currently? Do I have time to push a decent post to tomorrow?

Deadline is in a day and a half, I could hardly care less about you making a decent post, just get your vote on a viable wagon. Inanity is no longer viable.

Fuzzylogic, need you to name a scumread in your next post
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #552 (isolation #35) » Fri Oct 02, 2015 7:06 pm

Post by catboi »

Nope

Nope, nope nope

Not making that vote. (would probably do performer)

He's voting the player who you replaced. btw
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #553 (isolation #36) » Fri Oct 02, 2015 7:28 pm

Post by catboi »

actually at this point there needs to be momentum toward SOMETHING

this game is so stupid

VOTE: fuzzylogic99

CDB, conman, and Vedith NEED to get in here and move their vote somewhere else

CDB vanishing on this game is baffling and disappointing
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #557 (isolation #37) » Sat Oct 03, 2015 2:58 am

Post by catboi »

In post 555, ChannelDelibird wrote:This one just completely drifted off my radar due to lack of investment when I was actually trying to make things happen in this game. Aiming to read up during work today.

Inanity replaced muffin and outed as anen's mason partner. That's what you really need to know. I don't even want you reading my longass response to your reads as much as I want a viable wagon started SOMEWHERE

It SHOULD NOT be this hard to do something given at this stage of the game we can practically swing a stick around and hit scum

UNVOTE:

VOTE: performer

cavane would still be my number 1
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #564 (isolation #38) » Sat Oct 03, 2015 6:53 am

Post by catboi »

In post 562, Cavane wrote:As I mentioned earlier, I'm not convinced on the Fuzzy/EV case, but I think I could get behind Kyubey/Performer. Let me doublecheck the votes...

brutal post
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #566 (isolation #39) » Sat Oct 03, 2015 7:02 am

Post by catboi »

UNVOTE:
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #567 (isolation #40) » Sat Oct 03, 2015 7:04 am

Post by catboi »

Just requested a VC. Know I shouldn't be picky about the lynch but bleurgh
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #569 (isolation #41) » Sat Oct 03, 2015 7:30 am

Post by catboi »

I don't doubt you're being accurate

I do doubt you're town, strongly
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #571 (isolation #42) » Sat Oct 03, 2015 7:58 am

Post by catboi »

just openly taunting at this point
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #575 (isolation #43) » Sat Oct 03, 2015 2:48 pm

Post by catboi »

Probably just going to hammer before the night's over

No I don't care what he claims

Starting to feel like CDB is scum btw
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #576 (isolation #44) » Sat Oct 03, 2015 2:49 pm

Post by catboi »

FYI to the SK it's in your own best interest to aim for scum tonight, and not town
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #578 (isolation #45) » Sat Oct 03, 2015 5:47 pm

Post by catboi »

VOTE: Performer

meh
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #590 (isolation #46) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:03 pm

Post by catboi »

There's a part of me that wonders if CDB would be cheeky enough to townread his whole scumteam after replacing in and seeing the gamestate, thinking he could cruise control to victory
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #592 (isolation #47) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:44 pm

Post by catboi »

In post 583, Vedith wrote:VOTE: CMM

I didn't think town yesterday, I don't think town today.

probably legitimate reason to be irritated, but I don't know that his bad posting is definitively scummy
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #593 (isolation #48) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:45 pm

Post by catboi »

In post 591, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:
Vote RCB

He trying to push an easy lynch and is not doing any scum hunting. Seems like he knows he can get a fairly easy mislynch and get a win for the scum

nyaaaaaaaoowww that is not a good post
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #595 (isolation #49) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 2:14 pm

Post by catboi »

The primary reason for RC's push is one that I agreed with in my own reads. The way he's playing is consistent with his playstyle. What's with the choice of "rational" to address me? Where did I give that impression?

Wasn't suggesting that was a post to be irritated with, was suggesting Vedith is likely irritated with conman's play.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #597 (isolation #50) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 4:30 pm

Post by catboi »

Thank u
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #599 (isolation #51) » Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:01 am

Post by catboi »

I'm not in favor. There's almost certainly a role that can stop a kill in the setup given th :9:3:1 ratio, which means if we should happen to mislynch, there's still a chance someone could block the kill and keep the game alive.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #603 (isolation #52) » Wed Oct 07, 2015 3:08 pm

Post by catboi »

Performer is dead, and slipped SK. Are you serious right now? I don't care for the emotional appeals. Repeating the same point over and over again is useless to me. I want my questions answered:

In post 595, catboi wrote:The primary reason for RC's push is one that I agreed with in my own reads. The way he's playing is consistent with his playstyle.
What's with the choice of "rational" to address me? Where did I give that impression?

Wasn't suggesting that was a post to be irritated with, was suggesting Vedith is likely irritated with conman's play.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #605 (isolation #53) » Wed Oct 07, 2015 3:18 pm

Post by catboi »

frankly I take it as confirmation that this game is dead-assed. I have thoughts, but I want fuzzy to give me something substantive in response before I say anything. Annoying that I have to repeat myself.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #607 (isolation #54) » Wed Oct 07, 2015 3:34 pm

Post by catboi »

In theory, but they might be just as tuned out as everyone else (I'm not actually using this to argue that fuzzy's town, for the record)
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #612 (isolation #55) » Wed Oct 07, 2015 4:27 pm

Post by catboi »

In post 608, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:Yeah, well I don't pay attention as town or scum so if you are looking for a scumtell there you wont find anything, I am a bit distracted today. I am trying to be active bc town is being a bit sluggish, I am not sure what you want me to answer. Can you repeat the question/ statement you want answered / clarified. Its pretty much a sloppy player. Look at Steven Universe Mafia if you want to see an example of me being sloppy town, I have to look it up but there are games where I am sloppy scum ...so as I said me messing up info is common for me.

I bolded them when I . They're the sentences that end in question marks.

Why don't you think CMM is scum?
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #613 (isolation #56) » Wed Oct 07, 2015 6:07 pm

Post by catboi »

Actually, I'm sick of messing around given the pace of this game, so I'll just say it: looks more or less like an open attempt to buddy me. Describing me as 'rational' comes across exceedingly awkward, like he's trying to win me over by complimenting me on something that's not really important. He'd dropped a vague townread on me earlier, but I don't get much of a sense he has real reason to trust me, and yet he's talking to me like he knows I'm town. In general in a mylo situation, I'd expect town to be a lot more cautious and suspicious of everyone. The way he openly appealed to me just comes off fake and bothersome. Some of this might be difficulty replacing in, but I'm having a hard time seeing anything fuzzy has said so far as legitimate scumhunting.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #616 (isolation #57) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:32 pm

Post by catboi »

In post 614, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:As I said CMM getting ran up yesterday makes me think he is town. From experience players that get ran up are town...that's unless there is a good reason to conclude they are scum (such as a cop read on them). There are occasion scum gets ran up early in the day but I find this to be more of an outlier. I am taking the chance that its not that small chance he was scum that got ran up. This is a game of risks, I feel that this is a good risk to take

I mean it just seems weird to me that you'd assume this, by this reasoning scum would never get lynched but that's obviously not the case
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #618 (isolation #58) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 2:01 pm

Post by catboi »

It's mylo, it take 2 incorrect town votes for scum to jump on a lynch and even then they'd likely be cautious today given that a lynch doesn't necessarily guarantee a win
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #621 (isolation #59) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 3:15 pm

Post by catboi »

Yeah he's not great but the emotional stuff scares me because I'm a sucker and there's enough lurky people I can't have decent confidence on any townreads
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #626 (isolation #60) » Fri Oct 09, 2015 12:05 am

Post by catboi »

In post 624, Aneninen wrote:Also, let's see that Performer-wagon. Inanity, RadiantCowbells, ChannelDelibird , Cavane, Vedith, Catboi. Who's the scum there? According to Inanity, the scum team could have jumped on this wagon one after the other. (The fact he was townreading Cavane contradicts this.) In my opinion, the whole team couldn't have been there; only one or two of them – because, there was no real counter-wagon at that point.

This is completely arbitrary and is terrible logic, FTR

VCA is some of the absolute worst snake oil that continues to get peddled by people
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #629 (isolation #61) » Fri Oct 09, 2015 12:40 pm

Post by catboi »

I'm not here to turn this into a theory discussion but the assumption that there have to be a certain amount of scum on/off a wagon is more or less arbitrary and isn't based in reality. That's not to say I think it's impossible to analyze wagons in any way, you just need to look at the context surrounding votes and whether their actions support their words. It's not some cut ad dried thing

anyway, more later
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #630 (isolation #62) » Fri Oct 09, 2015 1:10 pm

Post by catboi »

In post 455, ChannelDelibird wrote:This is me acknowledging 453; I haven't read it properly and I can't be arsed to do it right now because I've already read a bunch of game pages today and I can't summon the energy right now to reevaluate one of the only goddamn townreads that this game has given me with the open mind that it requires. I'll do it tomorrow, or maybe later tonight if I feel more up for it after dinner.

In post 555, ChannelDelibird wrote:This one just completely drifted off my radar due to lack of investment when I was actually trying to make things happen in this game. Aiming to read up during work today.

In post 585, ChannelDelibird wrote:I wish Performer had been mafia. Today would have been much easier.

I need to do a reread probably, so that I'm back in the groove of knowing who's in which slot and with the extra hindsight of mason knowledge. Coming into the Day, the only things of which I'm really confident is that I'm not touching Aneninen, and the closest thing that I have to a held-over read is Cavane town.

Also HEY WE'RE IN MYLO MAYBE SLOW DOWN WITH YOUR VOTES THERE COWBOYS

In post 589, ChannelDelibird wrote:I haven't read much of Fuzzy because I got distracted late in the day and EV was one of my only townreads earlier. I'm definitely not jumping on that wagon right now.

In post 625, ChannelDelibird wrote:I've been behind on my playing commitments (not just here) for a couple of days. Getting caught up when work quietens down later today.

Kihihihihihi~
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #632 (isolation #63) » Fri Oct 09, 2015 6:02 pm

Post by catboi »

he's prob scum, I think when a pattern of prod dodging and excuses starts to build up like that but the person inexplicably sticks around, they're usually scum with writer's block
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #638 (isolation #64) » Sat Oct 10, 2015 7:43 am

Post by catboi »

I'm not sure his mediocrity is alignment-indicative because I think he's not good at posting, and I'm not sure about you.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #640 (isolation #65) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 4:37 am

Post by catboi »

yeah at this point it seems to be sliding toward that
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #643 (isolation #66) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 3:28 pm

Post by catboi »

VOTE: fuzzylogic
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #646 (isolation #67) » Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:22 pm

Post by catboi »

this is probably headed to an inactivity no-lynch tbh
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #650 (isolation #68) » Mon Oct 12, 2015 3:31 pm

Post by catboi »

I think at least some of them are inactive/not paying attention. You haven't really impressed me and time's running out. I'd lynch CDB, probably.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #651 (isolation #69) » Mon Oct 12, 2015 3:32 pm

Post by catboi »

man you're getting to me lol. I had thought you might be partnered with Cavane but I'm worried about getting stuck with confirmation bias

UNVOTE:

VOTE: CDB
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #655 (isolation #70) » Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:55 am

Post by catboi »

I haven't played that much. But I don't townread you for other reasons.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #656 (isolation #71) » Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:01 pm

Post by catboi »

But when a pattern emerges I kind of can't help but feel like the game's been put at a last priority
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #658 (isolation #72) » Tue Oct 13, 2015 1:11 pm

Post by catboi »

Well I just remembered how I wanted to express myself: it's not like this is a particularly
dense
game, with a lot of information in it that makes it difficult to read or anything. I don't actually get why catching up should be difficult. It's maybe a hard game to draw conclusions from, but it's not like we've got a bunch of people making hard to read wallposts. So that's why it's so suspicious to me.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #661 (isolation #73) » Tue Oct 13, 2015 3:50 pm

Post by catboi »

I already really did in post 471. Which you tried quoting in your read of me I think his initial reads list was based on very shoddy reasoning and a focus on the phrasing/tone of their posts, rather than their actual actions. It's easier for scum to get away with these sorts of reads because that sort of stuff is more subjective than anything. It's okay for early game reads, but by that point enough had happened in the game that I'd expect a little better analysis and looking at people's votes and such.

Did you really read post 471?
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #675 (isolation #74) » Wed Oct 14, 2015 12:48 pm

Post by catboi »

In post 674, MarioManiac4 wrote:
In post 600, RadiantCowbells wrote:We aren't massclaiming, just lynch FuzzyLogic.

I disagree with this post.
I get a townvibe from RC, catboi and CDB.
Vedith doesn't seem like town!vedith.
I still need to go check what fuzzyslot did

how do you manage to disagree with that if you're pulling out a "townvibe" on 3 people?
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #677 (isolation #75) » Wed Oct 14, 2015 1:46 pm

Post by catboi »

I did and then he scared me a little and I unvoted and now he's back to being meh. I probably shouldn't be scared since he's weirdly reluctant to push anywhere.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #682 (isolation #76) » Thu Oct 15, 2015 12:10 pm

Post by catboi »

That doesn't really help things.

Who's mafia and why? You've seemed hesitant to suspect anyone in the later parts of today.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #683 (isolation #77) » Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:59 pm

Post by catboi »

VOTE: fuzzylogic

looked at the deadline, willing to take the chance. hasn't done enough to my liking, not sure why he'd read me first if he was leaning town on me to begin with - seems it would be far more productive to ISO a scumread
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #684 (isolation #78) » Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:43 pm

Post by catboi »

And yes, I know a no lynch isn't the end of the world, before anyone complains
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #689 (isolation #79) » Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:32 pm

Post by catboi »

In post 685, Aneninen wrote:UNVOTE:
So, Catboi is scum. It's good to know that.

nope
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #691 (isolation #80) » Fri Oct 16, 2015 6:46 pm

Post by catboi »

I'm really not and I can only assume Inanity's read on me was based on crap paranoia and/or butthurt because I joined the wagon and forced him to out. have been relentlessly trying to get
something
out of this game when there's basically no incentive as scum to do so

cdb's overall catchup is unimpressive and i'd still lynch him
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #692 (isolation #81) » Fri Oct 16, 2015 6:47 pm

Post by catboi »

In post 688, MarioManiac4 wrote:ugh.
i just iso'd fuzzy and fuzzy is 97% scum but i don't want to replace in and then instantly lose the game for town

why's he 97% scum? give me something to work with, guy you replaced did nothing all game
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #697 (isolation #82) » Fri Oct 16, 2015 7:21 pm

Post by catboi »

UNVOTE:
the emotional appeal crap gets to me but i want a more detailed explanation from mario on his scumread
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #712 (isolation #83) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:33 am

Post by catboi »

terrible. do you have an actual reasoning for suspecting me other than Inanity's butthurt over me?
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #725 (isolation #84) » Sun Oct 18, 2015 7:19 am

Post by catboi »

Congratulations on not seeing yourself as scum with another player?
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #732 (isolation #85) » Sun Oct 18, 2015 6:06 pm

Post by catboi »

In post 726, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:Cat why do you think Vedith is possible scum?

I never suggested that?

I thought his push on conman's slot when he replaced in was understandable, but his lack of content otherwise is worrying.

Not that mario's really done much better. He's really underwhelming me here. Don't like the fact that he's mostly just been quoting posts from fuzzy and saying "this makes no sense"

Looks like we're headed for a no-lynch anyway. If I die lynch CDB pls
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #751 (isolation #86) » Mon Oct 19, 2015 12:18 pm

Post by catboi »

he's doing VCA to look town, hope this helps
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #765 (isolation #87) » Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:59 am

Post by catboi »

Don't quickvote, thank you.

We ought to mass claim. I think fuzzy should go first.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #781 (isolation #88) » Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:27 pm

Post by catboi »

I would heavily doubt there being an investigative role in the game
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #782 (isolation #89) » Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:34 pm

Post by catboi »

I don't like 772. Feels like it's reaching to make a point.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #796 (isolation #90) » Fri Oct 23, 2015 4:57 pm

Post by catboi »

I don't plausibly think both fuzzy and mario are scum
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #797 (isolation #91) » Fri Oct 23, 2015 4:57 pm

Post by catboi »

I mean at this point I'm just sort of waiting things out
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #799 (isolation #92) » Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:00 pm

Post by catboi »

There's a neighborizer, this wasn't a game-start neighborhood.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #801 (isolation #93) » Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:03 pm

Post by catboi »

Yeah, fuzzy's way too quick to believe that claim there, especially given this
In post 508, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:I think scum might claim Mason with their scum buddy...saying that , what Vedith said and the general tone of Vedith tone in the post makes me think that either he is a Mason or fake claiming Mason to draw fire away from town. Either way it seems that Vedith is more likely than not town.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #802 (isolation #94) » Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:06 pm

Post by catboi »

cavane-slot's the nighborizer, they attempted to neighborize bacde night 1. I didn't really understand why they neighborized me night 2. They said they thought I was town in spite of pushing on them. Means they weren't performing the kill, but that's it.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #810 (isolation #95) » Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:26 am

Post by catboi »

I don't see how that follows? Action of neighborizing means he couldn't take another action during the night.

I slept on it and think RC is likely town so in spite of reservations I'm going to take the chance and

VOTE: fuzzy
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #831 (isolation #96) » Sat Oct 24, 2015 7:54 am

Post by catboi »

I don't think CDB is town at all but I'm not even sure it's worth arguing with you.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #883 (isolation #97) » Tue Oct 27, 2015 12:02 am

Post by catboi »

can we please not rush this?

I'm an immense moron, btw
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #884 (isolation #98) » Tue Oct 27, 2015 12:04 am

Post by catboi »

mm4's town

I spent the entire night phase making a case for dier as scum in the nieghborhood. Would've probably voted him
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #915 (isolation #99) » Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:47 am

Post by catboi »

Somehow I knew it was an inevitability those two would screw things up. RC did well, at least.

Have some serious problems with the modding in this game, felt like VCs were lacking, and there were periods where people went obnoxiously long amounts of time without posting - at one point I recall CDB went
five days
without posting. That's not to single him out or anything, that just happens to be the one I clearly remember. I realize the ridiculous amount of replacements couldn't be helped, but I think the level of inactivity allowed just perpetuated a bad environment that might have fed into that.

Also, two masons + bodyguard + neighborizer in a 9:3:1 setup is so absurdly scumsided it isn't even funny. What the hell? That'd be on the weak side in a 10:3, I think.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #922 (isolation #100) » Tue Oct 27, 2015 12:39 pm

Post by catboi »

In post 920, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:I kinda knew I was doomed so my goal was to keep suspicion off of RcB and to make him seem town as anything when I flipped. Not sure if I did a good job or not.

Did well enough that I didn't really consider a bus until it was more or less too late, anyway. Easy to screw something like that up with bad acting.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”