Concrete Angels
Concrete Angels
Goon
Concrete Angels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:29 am

Post by Concrete Angels »

In post 597, Thor665 wrote:I'm all for making fun of reads, but, Concrete, methinks you're in a glass house on that one.

You're kidding... right?

Are you seriously saying that I have a history on this site of consistently having terrible reads?
Concrete Angels
Concrete Angels
Goon
Concrete Angels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:30 am

In post 598, Thor665 wrote:Actually, as long as the two of you are here;

@Ank
@Concrete

React to Lying Cat's hypocrisy issue with me.

because he seems awfully convinced, and I find it utterly laughable, so at least one of us is probably being sketchy in how we're approaching it. Which one is it in your opinion and why?

No.
Cataphant
Cataphant
Townie
Cataphant
Townie
Townie

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:32 am

Post by Cataphant »

VOTE: Why was her aggression "weird?" What post was this in?
Right near the start. she called out me saying "Squawk" as some sort of scum tell. It was a strange reaction. the post you quoted actually quotes the post i meant. Interesting that you omitted that?

If Thor is questionable, why do you trust him? "He's a thundergod" doesn't cut it. Where was he "actually" looking for answers? In my re-read of the first few pages, his argument with Concrete looked like arguing for the heck of it and is so inane and frivolous that I don't think he's "actually" looking for answers more than looking to post what passes for "content" on the surface.

Thor is a good guy and I understand how he works. Scum or town (which i think town is more likely at this point) hes going to give his honest answer. Have you played with thor ? needless arguments are kinda a textbook thing he does!

The "but" implies that you found Concrete's aggression scummy but that scumminess is mitigated by their thought process being similar to yours. Why is their aggression scummy?

Hard to explain b/c wasn't me but we basically thought he was trying to push lynches overly hard. However, we agreed with who he was pushing, the action is scummy but given context it was alright.

Show me where as scum Farside was more aggressive. The "frustration" over a spelling mistake is 100% not indicative of alignment. It's a personality rather than alignment thing.

trust me. all i can say.

Antihero: I'm so sorry but with what happened last week and how this week has been I have fallen behind in too many game. You are going to have to replace me. :cry:

Baiiii :(
Cataphant's reads are poor, unsubstantiated, and don't make sense to me. The townreads on Farside and Thor are ridiculously weak, Farside because she's more aggressive as scum, and Thor because he's a thundergod looking for answers. The Vedith scumread is a direct sheep of Concrete. Lying Cat is scum because Lying Cat pushed Cataphant. Their evaluation of Ank in Post 499 is heavily off the mark.

dude you need to learn to take a joke lol. way too serious. Unforutnately i think youre town but loosen up a bit
Can you post a list of your reads?

50% of us can!

town
you
thor
farside replacement

Null-town
Davesto
concrete
massive

null
ankamius
bulge
lying cat (I really don't know)

null-scum
Hecatia
MAssive
vedith

Scum
Pistachion
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:32 am

Post by Thor665 »

@Ank - Well, he accused me of hypocrisy in attacking him for not pushing his wagon while pointing out that I was not pushing my wagon.
He ignored that the only wagons I suggested people needed to be pushing were 1 vote wagons - which was never a situation my vote was in.
So, at that point, where is the hypocrisy he is attacking me over?

You disagree with my defense and find me hypocritical in attacking him like I did?

@Concrete Angels;

1. No, I am not kidding - your current vote is hyper weak and you're well aware of it, so why dog on someone else? ust, generically, wanting to dog on her? If so you're rude, and I miss the point, and if it's about this game who are you to do so?

2. Why not? That is a reasonable request for input into the game. Why avoid it?
Cataphant
Cataphant
Townie
Cataphant
Townie
Townie

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:32 am

Post by Cataphant »

erhm that vote is meant to be a quote!
Wingback
Wingback
Goon
Wingback
Goon
Goon

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:45 am

Post by Wingback »

In post 594, Davsto wrote:
Concrete Angels - Town.
farside22 - Nulltown.
Lying Cat - Townlean.
massive - Nullscum.
Thor - Gonna lean town.
Vedith - Null..?

You had Vedith as town and Concrete as "meh" in . What changed your mind since on both?

Why are farside22 and Thor leantown? What do you make of my scumreads on them?

What's scummy about massive? Why is Lying Cat a townlean?
Concrete Angels
Concrete Angels
Goon
Concrete Angels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:58 am

In post 603, Thor665 wrote:1. No, I am not kidding - your
current vote
is hyper weak and you're well aware of it, so why dog on someone else? ust, generically, wanting to dog on her? If so you're rude, and I miss the point, and if it's about this game who are you to do so?

You missed the point of my post buddy. Sakura is notorious for having consistently bad reads, always. For ank to ask her to get better reads is practically asking the impossible. Your response of, "you're in a glass house" means you think the same of me.

And I don't care if it's rude. The truth is not always nice. My point was to tell ank that his efforts would be better spent elsewhere.

2. Why not? That is a reasonable request for input into the game. Why avoid it?

Not avoiding it, just don't feel like doing it at the moment because I ate a ton of chicken at lunch and I'm feeling lethargic. Also you irritated me with your first post. So you can wait until I feel like it.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:59 am

Post by Ankamius »

That was notscience posting though, not Sakura.
Concrete Angels
Concrete Angels
Goon
Concrete Angels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:00 am

Also no, I don't think my current vote is "hyper weak". I feel good about it.

p-edit: well the same applies unless he's scum, in which case, beware of accuracy.
Concrete Angels
Concrete Angels
Goon
Concrete Angels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:04 am

I'm in a crotchety mood. I apologize. I'll come back later.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:05 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 603, Thor665 wrote:@Ank - Well, he accused me of hypocrisy in attacking him for not pushing his wagon while pointing out that I was not pushing my wagon.
He ignored that the only wagons I suggested people needed to be pushing were 1 vote wagons - which was never a situation my vote was in.

So, at that point, where is the hypocrisy he is attacking me over?

You disagree with my defense and find me hypocritical in attacking him like I did?

The problem is that if you're not going to be pushing your wagons, you don't exactly get leeway in telling other people to start doing it. It's irrelevant what situations you're criticizing; you made a big post on Vedith way back when that wagon was a thing and practically dropped it afterwards until you moved your vote. You haven't even pushed me at all after you voted me. Both blew up really fast and instantly stalled; the fact that you're going to criticize people for just not pushing a wagon they're solo voting on while you're just passively supporting essentially the same thing sans the wagon length is ridiculous.
Wingback
Wingback
Goon
Wingback
Goon
Goon

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:14 am

Post by Wingback »

@ Cataphant

1. Can you link the post where Sakura called you out for saying "Sqauwk?" I ISO'd her and I must have missed it.
  2. You say Thor will give an honest answer regardless of alignment, and then you call him town. So, why is he town?
  3. I'm not going to just "trust you" on Farside because a) you can be wrong, and b) I have you both as scum. I need an actual explanation.
  4. Please actually respond to the points I made in my case rather than play it off as a joke.
  5. "Unfortunately, you think I'm town?" - What does that mean? Explain the townread and why it is unfortunate.
  6. Explain the Vedith scumread - is it purely based on ETL's lurking argument?
  7. How are Ank and Lying Cat null after you scumread both in ?
  8. Why is massive both "leaning town" and "leaning scum" in your list?
Hecatia Lapislazuli
Hecatia Lapislazuli
Goon
Hecatia Lapislazuli
Goon
Goon

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:19 am

Post by Hecatia Lapislazuli »

I have decided to resume squawking because my reads are apparently bad!

In other words, bite me ETL!

squawk
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:21 am

Post by Ankamius »

Wingback, I'm becoming increasingly sure that Cataphant is faking hydra dissonance.
Hecatia Lapislazuli
Hecatia Lapislazuli
Goon
Hecatia Lapislazuli
Goon
Goon

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:21 am

Also it pains me

very much

to see people townreading Davvyboy

Especially after

"oh I havent been giving reads and am getting called out as scum over it better just throwout a bunch of random shit"

But no ETL's right you shouldn't listen to me at all :(

We should all just sheep ETL and embrace her playstyle to attack others! It'll be fun!

SQUAWK
Hecatia Lapislazuli
Hecatia Lapislazuli
Goon
Hecatia Lapislazuli
Goon
Goon

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:22 am

Where is this dissonance you're getting ank
Hecatia Lapislazuli
Hecatia Lapislazuli
Goon
Hecatia Lapislazuli
Goon
Goon

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:26 am

I'm retracting my vedith townread, btw.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:31 am

Post by Ankamius »

Because that hop onto my wagon and then just moving off of it looks like two separate people going by the whims of whoever just happens to be on at the time, yet their actions throughout the rest of the thread don't show any dissonance at all.
Wingback
Wingback
Goon
Wingback
Goon
Goon

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:33 am

Post by Wingback »

@ Hecatia, I'm not seeing the Davsto scumread. I was actually leaning more town on him after that readslist when looking at his entire ISO in context. I still wanted the specific questions answered though. Why are you retracting your townread on Vedith? He's one of my strongest townreads now.

@ Ank, I agree with the dissonance point. The main problem I have with Cataphant though is just getting them to lay out their reads coherently and it looks like they are dodging having to explain them and I can't follow their thought progressions through their ISO at all.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:35 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 616, Hecatia Lapislazuli wrote:I'm retracting my vedith townread, btw.

what
Hecatia Lapislazuli
Hecatia Lapislazuli
Goon
Hecatia Lapislazuli
Goon
Goon

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:35 am

I'm just not sure he deserves being in my highest tier townread atm.

My issue with it is he's played way too close to the chest for no apparent reason all game.

pedit-

You read what I said.
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:37 am

Post by Davsto »

In post 605, Wingback wrote:
In post 594, Davsto wrote:
Concrete Angels - Town.
farside22 - Nulltown.
Lying Cat - Townlean.
massive - Nullscum.
Thor - Gonna lean town.
Vedith - Null..?

You had Vedith as town and Concrete as "meh" in . What changed your mind since on both?

Why are farside22 and Thor leantown? What do you make of my scumreads on them?

What's scummy about massive? Why is Lying Cat a townlean?
1) Approximately 200 posts.
2) farside22, while struggling to post extensively due to IRL issues, made some very good points in what she said. Thor's interrogation of me early on also ended with him being pretty damn townie.
3) massive was nullscum for a reason - I think they're a tiny bit scummy due to just the vague atmosphere I'm reading from them, but nothing substantial. Lying Cat is a townlean because their posts are detailed and definitely seem to come from a townie viewpoint, rather than a scum one.
In post 614, Hecatia Lapislazuli wrote:Also it pains me

very much

to see people townreading Davvyboy

Especially after

"oh I havent been giving reads and am getting called out as scum over it better just throwout a bunch of random shit"
I'm surprised that, since you seem to be using Flower Viewing Festival as a "meta" tell to read me as scum when it's convenient for you, that you forgot that I was fairly conservative about giving readslists there, too. Also, stop squawking, I don't like it. It's not the way I roll.
Hecatia Lapislazuli
Hecatia Lapislazuli
Goon
Hecatia Lapislazuli
Goon
Goon

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:39 am

You were way more sharey and carey with your reads there then you were here, so no. I'm on Ank because Sakura disagrees about you but I don't disagree regarding him.

So no, I haven't stopped scumreading you.

But why, pray tell, is this time convenient for me? What do I hope to gain?

SQUAWK
Wingback
Wingback
Goon
Wingback
Goon
Goon

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:40 am

Post by Wingback »

In post 621, Davsto wrote:1) Approximately 200 posts.
2) farside22, while struggling to post extensively due to IRL issues, made some very good points in what she said.

1) I realize that. My question was what in those 200 posts made you change your mind?
2) What specific points of Farside's did you think were town-motivated?
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:43 am

Post by Davsto »

In post 622, Hecatia Lapislazuli wrote:You were way more sharey and carey with your reads there then you were here, so no. I'm on Ank because Sakura disagrees about you but I don't disagree regarding him.

So no, I haven't stopped scumreading you.

But why, pray tell, is this time convenient for me? What do I hope to gain?

SQUAWK

Remember that time when Axle kept telling me to post reasons for that readslist and it took stupidly long because I kept procrastinating? Me too.

Remember how, if memory serves me correctly, I only gave the readslist because I was prompted to? How is that different to this game?

I hate using meta tells to read people, but if you're gonna pick and choose with which ones you're going to use I'm gonna pick that apart like hell.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”