SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #650 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:44 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 634, Titus wrote:
As for wgeurts's wall, he's doing the very thing he proclaims I am doing. Making strawmen. He turns my posts into something easier to attack than what they are. For instance, he tries to make my legit vote into something easier to attack by trying to bypass the history that SW and I had that fueled the vote. He's also dragging us back to something that's been settled trying to provoke an emotional response to make me easier to discredit.

He also says that I tried to pain anyone who defended SW's innacurate, fear causing statements as her scumbuddy. That's just not true either.

Nothing in that wall post (minus the associative tells bit) is new or novel. Nothing that could not have been said at the time, and wgeurts or other heads were spamming about papayas.

You complain about someone trying to discredit you when you've been doing that to me literally all game.

You are consistently displaying behavior that you are calling scummy in others and displaying a self-centered approach to the game. If Ari agree'd with you, he was town. But if I call someone town who agrees with me, that's scummy. If I don't like your constant discrediting of me, that's not happening but if someone else calls you out on something, you say they are trying to discredit you and it's scummy.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:45 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

pista-it's more than just lurking when it comes to those two
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 4:46 pm

Post by Jingle »

VOTE COUNT 1.7

It is unnerving to walk these streets now, knowing what has happened. Perhaps just as unnerving as it must have been to be in the thick of it. There are still minor signs of violence and decay scattered throughout. A broken window here, a car left abandoned in the middle of the street there, but not so much as one could not ascribe it to the aftermath of a riot. And truly, that is the cause of these signs. For there was a riot. But more than that there is an acute emptiness here that I have never before felt. No one lives in this town anymore. It is a land of ghosts and graves, marked by the occasional glimpse into life as it must have been. There are no stores, anymore. There are no houses. Only monuments to a time past, and people long gone. Perhaps it will never again see occupants, or perhaps time will cure this wound as it has so many others.

20x100 (3): Flubbernugget, Titus, pistachi0n,
Titus (2): Vedith, 20x100,
Prolapsed Brain (2): Rob13, SilverWolf,
Rob13 (1): Boonskiies,
Hieirama (1): A Simple Plan,
Aristophanes (0):
Flubbernugget (0):
Boonskiies (0):
SilverWolf (0):
GuiltyLion (0):
Vedith (0):
pistachi0n (0):
A Simple Plan (0):

Not Voting (4): Prolapsed Brain, Hieirama, GuiltyLion, Aristophanes,

With 13 alive, it is 7 to Lynch or No Lynch.

Day 1 Ends in: (expired on 2015-10-21 22:00:00)

In post 622, wgeurts wrote:Mod, do you provide your players with fake-claims? And if so is it on request or provided with the role-pm?

Fake claims are always available at request. In flavor heavy games, they are generally included. I will not answer whether they were included with Role PMs for this game.

20x100 replaces wgeurts. If you guys need to replace again or figure things out, please let me know.

Prodding A Simple Plan.
Last edited by Jingle on Fri Oct 09, 2015 12:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This is a Parachute.
A Simple Plan
A Simple Plan
Mafia Scum
A Simple Plan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:01 pm

Post by A Simple Plan »

Prod received. Been busy, sorry...
Prolapsed Brain
Prolapsed Brain
Mafia Scum
Prolapsed Brain
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:47 pm

Post by Prolapsed Brain »

This is current stuff. Older stuff (pp 12-when I got back) will come in fits and starts. But I'll be staying current at this point.

In post 597, Rob14 wrote:
Why do you think GL is scum, PB?
In post 589, Prolapsed Brain wrote:
In post 160, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 151, Titus wrote:Trying too hard? That's utter shit. Applying that to Rob when he's asking questions and not to sw is wtf. Your Ari attack also makes no sense if SW is null.

Why do you think pistachi0n's vote is on Rob then? You don't see how scum would benefit from looking town in the beginning of the game when it's easiest to 'scumhunt'? I didn't see a reason for Prolapsed_Brain to draw fire from Rob13 this early in the game. It's an easy push to make and feels like probing for the sake of probing, rather than probing with results in mind.

I'm curious why you thought one player could read another player's mind to answer why a vote was placed. Also, yes, scum could benefit, slightly I suppose, from looking town so early, but this is just Rob. That's how he plays.

This is why I gave GL a scum-lean read. gogurts (now back to the hydra :evil: ) is far scummier.

In post 621, Boonskiies wrote:Wg's town.

Surely you can expand on this? I personally think the slot is scummy. Spam sometimes tends to happen when a scumbum (or a team of scumbums) cannot figure out what to do to further the game along.

In post 622, wgeurts wrote:However:
Mod, do you provide your players with fake-claims? And if so is it on request or provided with the role-pm?

This question just comes out of the middle of nowhere, and I could see scum asking this publicly (even though they already know the answer) just to try and look pro-town. There really was nothing else in the post even hinting about flavor (save for the earlier discussion of flavor-claiming). Just reinforces my read.
I LOVE MAFIA

It keeps me from killing the folks I know in meatspace....
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:51 pm

Post by Titus »

You know what would be great, you actually voting. Speechifying is easy.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:59 pm

Post by Rob14 »

In post 653, A Simple Plan wrote:Prod received. Been busy, sorry...

Pleeeeease don't count this as a timer reset for a prod/replace...

Wouldn't blame you if you do, but dear lord.
Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:00 pm

Post by Rob14 »

@PB: I still want an answer to the "Do I know you?" question, since you've commented on my play as if we're intimately familiar with each other.
Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:00 pm

Post by Rob14 »

Also, I don't see how that GL post or even what you "call him out" for is scummy. Could you explain why that would come from scum but not from town?
Prolapsed Brain
Prolapsed Brain
Mafia Scum
Prolapsed Brain
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:01 pm

Yes, I know, but A) we still have two weeks and 2) I still have a chunk of the thread unread.

I'm not comfortable voting with so much empty space in my infopile, but if I were forced to vote at this minute, it would be 20x100. Or gogurts, whoever is in that slot at the moment.
I LOVE MAFIA

Prolapsed Brain
Prolapsed Brain
Mafia Scum
Prolapsed Brain
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:03 pm

In post 655, Titus wrote:You know what would be great, you actually voting. Speechifying is easy.
In post 659, Prolapsed Brain wrote:Yes, I know, but A) we still have two weeks and 2) I still have a chunk of the thread unread.

I'm not comfortable voting with so much empty space in my infopile, but if I were forced to vote at this minute, it would be 20x100. Or gogurts, whoever is in that slot at the moment.

These two posts go together, for those not sure.

Rob: I am an alt, but I would prefer not to reveal my main at this point.
I LOVE MAFIA

Prolapsed Brain
Prolapsed Brain
Mafia Scum
Prolapsed Brain
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:08 pm

In post 658, Rob14 wrote:Also, I don't see how that GL post or even what you "call him out" for is scummy. Could you explain why that would come from scum but not from town?
In post 589, Prolapsed Brain wrote:
In post 160, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 151, Titus wrote:Trying too hard? That's utter shit. Applying that to Rob when he's asking questions and not to sw is wtf. Your Ari attack also makes no sense if SW is null.

Why do you think pistachi0n's vote is on Rob then? You don't see how scum would benefit from looking town in the beginning of the game when it's easiest to 'scumhunt'? I didn't see a reason for Prolapsed_Brain to draw fire from Rob13 this early in the game. It's an easy push to make and feels like probing for the sake of probing, rather than probing with results in mind.

I'm curious why you thought one player could read another player's mind to answer why a vote was placed. Also, yes, scum could benefit, slightly I suppose, from looking town so early, but this is just Rob. That's how he plays.

I think that GL asking Titus why pistachio voted you was a way to get Titus to do the heavy lifting, and GL to take credit and/or assimilate Titus' read into their own. It's just lazy, and scum are far lazier than town, IME.
I LOVE MAFIA

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:09 pm

Post by Titus »

Wait, you're an alt? We've played a shitton together and you've never alt slipped once...
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:10 pm

Post by Titus »

God damn it. I also need you to vote for my VCA. By not voting, I cannot sort you if I live that long.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Prolapsed Brain
Prolapsed Brain
Mafia Scum
Prolapsed Brain
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:13 pm

That's fair. I can't be analyzed if I don't vote.

We aren't close to a lynch, so I will.

VOTE: 20x100
I LOVE MAFIA

Prolapsed Brain
Prolapsed Brain
Mafia Scum
Prolapsed Brain
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:07 pm

In post 305, Rob14 wrote:
In post 295, Titus wrote:(I don't get his stance on why PB is worse than GL and little logical inconsistencies like that)

P_B directly tried to claim credit for the fact that he was posting things with no substance. He tried to say "at least I'm posting" as a reason why I should be targeting people not posting at all over an active lurker. That's scummy to all hell. He's contributed nothing but is trying to claim towncred from his posts.

Oh, no. I was not
even
trying to get towncred from that. I was just being an asshat.

In post 323, Boonskiies wrote:I'll be looking into Robscum and guilty more than Silverwolf. I trust Silverwolf will eventually town tell to me if she is town.

Just a reminder that if and when SW towntells to your satisfaction, you'll let us know.

Through page 13. Going to bed, so no more tonight.
I LOVE MAFIA

SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:55 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

Kind of bummed 20x100 is coming back. That slot was spammy and worthless but wgeurts had some good content. I also don't like how they keep switching. It makes it tougher to read them.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:57 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

Right, wonderful. Replace is always an option you know.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:58 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

Heiri needs to vote as well, also needs to post. I think I also have outstanding questions there.
Hieirama
Hieirama
Townie
Hieirama
Townie
Townie

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2015 2:02 am

Post by Hieirama »

Sorry but I think I may have taken one too many games to play along with my real life business, I'm not able to contribute here as much as I think I should.

@Mod may I replace out?

Quick Final thoughts based on what I've caught up to,
Spoiler: yeah
PB's tone
sounds
like a Town POV
A Town lean on GL, his posts are good.
Rob seems to be trying to figure out the game, which feels like a little Town-tell
Pretty confident that the Miller claim is true
Pista is looks pretty good too...

At this point in time, I feel like at least one scum resides in the group of SW, Titus, Vedith, 20x100...

Boon made a trust tell that's probably true but it still sucks. :/

Sorry about this.
"Logic is panic's prey."
-Kurama
A Simple Plan
A Simple Plan
Mafia Scum
A Simple Plan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2015 2:28 am

Post by A Simple Plan »

In post 667, SilverWolf wrote:

Right, wonderful. Replace is always an option you know.

Getting sick of your shit.

What even is ? Like, wow. I mean the big giant bolded part, btw. That's just... Why did that need to be asked?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2015 4:06 am

Post by Titus »

@ASP, If your sick of Scum's shit, the proper response is to vote them.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2015 4:34 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 671, Titus wrote: If your sick of Scum's shit, the proper response is to vote them.

VOTE: Titus
Prolapsed Brain
Prolapsed Brain
Mafia Scum
Prolapsed Brain
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2015 4:52 am

Reminder: I'm allergic to Drama.
I LOVE MAFIA

Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2015 6:14 am

Post by Boonskiies »

VOTE: 20x100
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”