A Simple Plan
A Simple Plan
Mafia Scum
A Simple Plan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #675 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2015 6:16 am

Post by A Simple Plan »

In post 671, Titus wrote:@ASP, If your sick of Scum's shit, the proper response is to vote them.

My read on SW is rather null at this point, based on certain ongoing things, though meta would suggest town.

The linked post was wguerts/20x, and I honesty just don't know there at all. Hard to follow.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #676 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:28 am

Post by SilverWolf »

Just so everyone is aware, 20x100 is at L-2 now. Thanks for explaining your vote Boon. Your play has been super helpful this game. gg
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:59 am

Post by Jingle »

VOTE COUNT 1.8

In any matter, a city with a skeleton crew cannot exist as it does with a full population. It was no different with Helen. As people left, so too did services disappear. The hotels were gone first, though perhaps that is unsurprising. After all, who wants to visit an exodus, especially when there was no thriving tourism in the first place. Soon, only a few stores opened there doors. A single restaurant, two grocers, a golf course, and the sheriff's office. It is no little surprise that no one bothered repairing the power lines when they fell, though perhaps they should. It isn't shocking that no one came to investigate when correspondence stopped heading out. Perhaps, there might have been a swifter response if they had not been so insular. But as it is, the people who stayed had no one to expect them to call, nor letters that would be missed. As sad as it was, they were alone.

20x100 (5): Flubbernugget, Titus, pistachi0n, Prolapsed Brain, Boonskiies,
Titus (3): Vedith, 20x100, SilverWolf,
Prolapsed Brain (1): Rob13,
Hieirama (1): A Simple Plan,
Rob13 (0):
Aristophanes (0):
Flubbernugget (0):
Boonskiies (0):
SilverWolf (0):
GuiltyLion (0):
Vedith (0):
pistachi0n (0):
A Simple Plan (0):

Not Voting (3): Hieirama, GuiltyLion, Aristophanes,

With 13 alive, it is 7 to Lynch or No Lynch.

Day 1 Ends in: (expired on 2015-10-21 22:00:00)

Replacing Hieirama.
Last edited by Jingle on Fri Oct 09, 2015 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This is a Parachute.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:56 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

Prodge
Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2015 11:53 am

Post by Rob14 »

How is PB escaping the rope? They've been, simply put, nothing but scummy this game. They're labeling large portions of the game as "drama" in an attempt to avoid dealing with them or interacting with anyone.
Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2015 11:59 am

Post by Rob14 »

The 20x100 wagon leaves an incredibly bad taste in my mouth. It's made up almost entirely of people who have not contributed substantially, some of which are surely pushing the main wagon to escape scrutiny. That counts Flubber, PB, Boon, and to a much lesser degree pista. ASP as well is clearly setting up a move onto this wagon in . Titus has her own reasons to wish to escape scrutiny at the moment if scum as well. When a wagon is being pushed by a group that consists of a combination of every major scum read from all players in the game, it virtually guarantees scum is on it.

Meanwhile, the Titus wagon consists of Vedith (a town read for me), 20x100 (formerly a scum read, more null after recent contributions), and SW (a town read). Vedith and SW have no reason to vote Titus to escape scrutiny. SW would probably benefit as scum from voting anyone
but
Titus.

I have no confidence in this wagon based on the people that make it up. Absolutely zero.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2015 1:09 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

I hate the 20x100 wagon because almost no one has given a good reason to vote them. The one person who made a halfway decent case has since unvoted. And Rob is right that ASP is setting himselt to join it when he's barley posted any content. I also don't like it that they are one of my few allies against scum Titus and they are already at L-2. Boon's jump on there after saying wgeurts was a townread is particularly bad and if Boon is town and 20x100 turns out to be town, I'll likely blacklist Boon at this point because of his all around anti-town play and the trust tell garbage.

Regarding scum Titus, I'm tired of her BS this game. Like I said, one of the few people who sees it the way I do, is at L-2 and the other one is hardly posting. It is very, very discouraging to me that she's allowed to get away with all the BS she is getting away with and I have dealt with the brunt of it.

To be quite honest, between that, the lack of activity, and the shit wagon, I've lost quite a bit of the desire I had to play this game. Call it whining or AtE or whatever but I'm just being honest with the way I see the gamestate at the moment and I have no doubt that Titus planned this and has been executing it since the game started and is being helped by scum and/or bad town.

That's my take on it anyway. Inb4 Titus says I'm scum with Wgeurts again.

Hell if wgeurts turns out to be scum and Titus is town, I'll take a break from Mafia and re-evaluate my ability to play this game.

Like seriously, I'm almost tempted to ask you guys to lynch me so that my townflip will maybe allow you guys to pay attention to what I'm saying.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2015 1:11 pm

Post by Rob14 »

^ AtE! Lynch her, lynch her!
Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #683 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2015 1:12 pm

Post by Rob14 »

That was sarcasm, in case there are any particularly thick individuals among us.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #684 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2015 1:13 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

LOL-thanks, I kind of needed the chuckle.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #685 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2015 1:23 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

It's not a trust tell. I've done it as scum.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #686 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2015 1:28 pm

Post by Rob14 »

You've done it disproportionally as town and you brought it up with the intent of convincing people you're town. Ways you broke site rules:

1) Bringing outside influences into this game and every other you've done this in. THIS is the rule against trust tells, but trust tells are only a subset of the rule. Even if what you did doesn't fit the exact definition of a trust tell, it's clear that you influenced this game using a "tell" that you purposefully created to indicate you're town. That breaks this rule.

2) Playing against your win condition in every scum game you've played in since establishing this tell, as you could have self-voted there in an attempt to increase your chances of surviving.

It's not a coincidence that you've done this once as scum and 10+ times as town. It's also not a coincidence that after every single instance I've seen of you self-voting, you quickly follow it up with a statement saying that you do it more often as town than scum, often with exact numbers to ensure people understand how much more likely you are to be town than scum. You know exactly what you're doing. In the future, play the damn game instead of trying to rules lawyer your way into a game-breaking strategy.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #687 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2015 1:30 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

Regardless of whether or not it is a trust tell, you have people townreading you now because of it and that gives you free reign to play in an anti-town asshat manner and there isn't anything I can do about it.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #688 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2015 1:32 pm

Post by Titus »

@Rob, Have you considered your reads are just wrong? Vedith hasn't done anything since I called him out on his vote parking.

PB meanwhile has shown up and given contributions lately.

The wagon on me is full of people (minus SW) who haven't contributed in a week or so.

Meanwhile, the wagon on 20/100 is growing because he's actually scum who has been caught?

The whole ASP is planning to vote is shit. If he was scum, it would be much easier to vote in his long post. Hell that would be easier as town too. The fact ASP didn't vote is null. In fact, I saw one town player try not to vote the entire game just to dodge my VCA.

I never want to escape scrutiny or vote in a manner to do so. The fact you think I could means that you haven't played with me much at all.

Boon is town, he town told.

The only real questionable vote is Flubber's and that's his meta not to talk.

Compare with Vedith in Jungle Republic. Vedith there spoke a lot, with emotion. Here, he's vote Titus no matter what. If I am wrong on Vedith, he's hurt from that game.

SW has hypocrite written on all of her pushes and is clearly not applying the same rules to everyone. I made a case on that. No one gave it analysis.

The fact that there's one standard for me, and another standard for everyone else is evidence I am town.

Just look again Rob.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #689 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2015 1:33 pm

Post by Titus »

@Boon, I could defend it but in common sense terms, it's a trust tell.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #690 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2015 1:35 pm

Post by Titus »

@Rob, Name a contribution other than lynch Titus Vedith has made this game.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #691 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2015 1:46 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

Yeah, cuz wagons on scum grow really fast for no reason all the time with no cw of note.

Hell, they aren't doing themselves any favors by not posting and not defending themselves but it's a shit wagon, with crappy reasoning all around. Hell PB voted because Titus was pressuring him and he never gave a good reason and has been fairly scummy himself. Boon naked voted for no reason after townreading the slot. Titus is scum and wants him lynched.

Titus continues to discredit me at every turn so that everything I say is just chalked up to hypocrisy, double standard, drama (according to PB) or me supposedly defending my scumbuddy wgeurts.

Love how Titus was scumreading PB and is now defending him every chance she gets when he's voting how she wants him to vote. It's so fucking obvious she's scum. It's just annoying and frustrating that no one sees it but me.

Fuck this game.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #692 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2015 1:56 pm

Post by Titus »

Which is it? PB's my buddy or I want his vote?

I am defending him from attacks that are untrue. The reaction to PB convinced me PB was town, or are you the only one allowed to have that thought?

It's not discrediting in a negative sense to say the truth SW.

The allegation you're "all alone" isn't true, as there are two others on my wagon. It makes sense though if they are your buddies. Then you are all alone.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #693 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2015 2:13 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 692, Titus wrote:Which is it? PB's my buddy or I want his vote?

Well, considering I don't know anyone's alignment 100%, either could be true. I'm sure you wouldn't have enough of a brain as scum to make it look like you want his vote and even vote him first to distance if he is your buddy though. [/sarcasm]
In post 692, Titus wrote:I am defending him from attacks that are untrue. The reaction to PB convinced me PB was town, or are you the only one allowed to have that thought?

No clue what you mean here. I'm not townreading PB so....................
In post 692, Titus wrote:It's not discrediting in a negative sense to say the truth SW.

Call it the truth if you want even though it isn't. The fact of the matter is, it works for you because you wear me down to the point where I give up and lose all credibility and then you move on to start scumreading the others who think you might be scum and you start working on them next.
In post 692, Titus wrote:The allegation you're "all alone" isn't true, as there are two others on my wagon. It makes sense though if they are your buddies. Then you are all alone.

Yeah right, Because as scum in this game that's exactly how I would play it. Go after you and then have my buddies do the same. Because I'm completely incompetent as scum and playing in a way that will get myself and all my buddies lynched if you turned out to be town. [/more sarcasm]

Whatever Titus. Lynch me if you think I'm scum.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #694 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2015 2:19 pm

Post by Titus »

@SW, You were scumreading 20 but backed off due to the reactions of other players. I backed off PB for similar reasons. You can't say it's buddying from me and not buddying ROM you. That's transparently hypocritical.

You ever think that you lose credibility because you're making hypocritical arguments to support things that aren't true?

You get wagoned a lot, as do I. Have you tried seeing if you're the cause!
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #695 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2015 2:26 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 694, Titus wrote:@SW, You were scumreading 20 but backed off due to the reactions of other players. I backed off PB for similar reasons. You can't say it's buddying from me and not buddying ROM you. That's transparently hypocritical.

You ever think that you lose credibility because you're making hypocritical arguments to support things that aren't true?

You get wagoned a lot, as do I. Have you tried seeing if you're the cause!

I don't get mislynched though. Why do you think that is?

I backed of wgeurts because his posts and analysis of you is exactly the way I was reading the situation and since I know I'm town, that leads me to believe I might be wrong on my scumread of him. I do re-evaluate my reads Titus and if I think I'm wrong, I'll change them. He has no scum benefit to what he said there. I am open to anyone laying out a logical, reasonable reason that he could of done that as scum or is scum outside of spamming (which I found scummy as well).

Don't even talk to me about saying things that aren't true. Have you looked at your statements this game? Every single thing you are accusing me of doing, you are doing yourself.

You say I'm scum for that behavior. I'm not. But what does that make you? A hypocrite maybe?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #696 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2015 2:31 pm

Post by Titus »

@SW, Rubber glue is not your strong suit.

You magically agreed with his analysis right when it came to put up or shut up on his wagon...right.

You state the words to anyone having a logical case on 20 and you'd vote him. Yet you haven't addressed the concerns of people voting him or the cases presented but object because I am on it.

If you want to prove you're open to cases, analyze the cases.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #697 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2015 2:33 pm

Post by Titus »

Oh and you can answer why you feel Vedith is so obvtown when he's so lurky even the mod forgot?

Prod on Vedith please
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #698 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2015 2:40 pm

Post by Rob14 »

ASP not voting is null, yes. But the fact that they're gearing up to join the wagon is one more example of someone who has barely contributed popping out of the woodwork and supporting the 20x100 lynch. There's a reason that a thousand lurkers popped out of nowhere and hopped on a wagon that materialized out of nowhere. That reason does not come from a town perspective.

Vedith hasn't tunneled you nearly as much as you're claiming. He defended you against my "we" tell, saying that I was unfairly nitpicking. He's provided many town reads with explanations (an uncommon behavior for scum, although not at all unheard of), asked several questions, and appears to be scum-hunting.

Based on the way wagons are forming at the moment, you're quickly shifting into my scum category. Like I said above, this 20x100 wagon is
not
a coincidence. I wouldn't be surprised if the entire scum team was in the wagon on 20x100 (+ ASP, who might as well be on the wagon imo).

Found this while going through Vedith's ISO again:

@Vedith - What's your read on PB? You asked them a question earlier that appeared to indicate you were suspicious and then never talked about them again.
Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #699 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2015 2:41 pm

Post by Rob14 »

VOTE: Titus

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”