Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2015 12:45 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 123, LoHa wrote:Sakura, supplying a comprehensible reason to vote sticks out. As scum you'd be more careful to avoid such contrast, wouldn't you (care to wifom-dance with me)?

i don't really like wifom.
Dunno what you're getting at here, what do you mean by a "comprehensible reason"
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2015 2:06 pm

Post by Nobody Special »

Searching for a replacement for stepperman.
....what?

Blitz: Picking Simplicity taking pre-ins; PM for info. (0/13)
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2015 2:40 pm

Post by Nobody Special »

OceanWind replaces stepperman effective immediately.
....what?

Ether
Ether
Lyrical Rampage
Ether
Lyrical Rampage
Lyrical Rampage
Pronoun:

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2015 3:00 pm

Post by Ether »

Hi!

I'm still voting LoHa, by the way. That didn't stop being a thing or anything.
As I move my vote
Towards your wagon, town is taking note
It fills my head up and gets louder and
LOUDER
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2015 3:07 pm

Post by Nobody Special »

Votecount 1.04

goodmorning - 2 - SilverWolf, coolkyledude
LoHa - 2 - goodmorning, Ether
SilverWolf - 1 - LoHa

No Lynch - 1 - lordj210

Not Voting: OceanWind, Mightymandarin, Sakura Hana

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Deadline: (expired on 2015-10-22 07:40:38)
....what?

Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2015 3:08 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 128, Ether wrote:Hi!

I'm still voting LoHa, by the way. That didn't stop being a thing or anything.

Was this directed at me?
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Mightymandarin
Mightymandarin
Townie
Mightymandarin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2015 4:39 pm

Post by Mightymandarin »

So I've re-read the thread and I'm just saying I don't have any "reads" on anyone yet. I realize all I've done so far is ask questions but I don't have any real analysis or sneaking suspicions about anyone in particular. I will check back this weekend with something.
lordj210
lordj210
Goon
lordj210
Goon
Goon

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2015 4:43 pm

Post by lordj210 »

welcome to the game ocean glad to have yah here before we got to deep into the game. im gonna be rereading things and give reads here shortly
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2015 4:54 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 132, lordj210 wrote:before we got to deep into the game.

Or too deep into the ocean!
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Ether
Ether
Lyrical Rampage
Ether
Lyrical Rampage
Lyrical Rampage
Pronoun:

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2015 5:05 pm

Post by Ether »

Nah, the hi was for OceanWind.

I just...don't get what LoHa's trying to do. He has experience, apparently--it kind of bothered me that he was so terse about coming out with it, which is Page 2 logic but was still a part of my initial vote. (Also I already knew at that point that it wasn't very likely to be anyone else, for various reasons that mostly don't say anything about how townish they actually are.)

His 27 didn't really strike me either way. (Now that I'm typing this I keep wanting to talk about how weird it is that he was asking permission to vote goodmorning, when I don't see how he'd read her jokey reaction as a town tell if he thought she was scummy before then. And maybe that's true and maybe it isn't, but either way I know I'm saying it from a perspective of being sick of us spinning our wheels and really wanting to find somebody scummy already.)

I don't like his showing after I voted, either. People were exchanging reads by then, and he just dropped in and asked me about my return. He doesn't know me and doesn't strike me as someone who asks things just to socialize, and I don't see the point. Continuing to talk about Sakura's Page 1 vote didn't impress me either.
As I move my vote
LOUDER
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2015 5:39 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

Sorry guys, not feeling well and not in a good mental state to be posting well in a newbie game right now. I will re-read the thread and catch up on things tomorrow.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
Ether
Ether
Lyrical Rampage
Ether
Lyrical Rampage
Lyrical Rampage
Pronoun:

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2015 6:23 pm

Post by Ether »

Also, yes, we do need reads from you two. Or "reads." (I'm not sure why you put that in quotes?)
As I move my vote
LOUDER
LoHa
LoHa
Goon
LoHa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2015 1:26 am

Post by LoHa »

In post 134, Ether wrote:Nah, the hi was for OceanWind.

I just...don't get what LoHa's trying to do. He has experience, apparently--it kind of bothered me that he was so terse about coming out with it, which is Page 2 logic but was still a part of my initial vote. (Also I already knew at that point that it wasn't very likely to be anyone else, for various reasons that mostly don't say anything about how townish they actually are.)

His 27 didn't really strike me either way. (Now that I'm typing this I keep wanting to talk about how weird it is that he was
asking permission
to vote goodmorning, when I don't see how he'd read her jokey reaction as a town tell if he thought she was scummy before then. And maybe that's true and maybe it isn't, but either way I know I'm saying it from a perspective of being sick of us spinning our wheels and really wanting to find somebody scummy already.)

I don't like his showing after I voted, either. People were exchanging reads by then, and he just dropped in and asked me about my return. He doesn't know me and doesn't strike me as someone who asks things just to socialize, and I don't see the point. Continuing to talk about Sakura's Page 1 vote didn't impress me either.

Asking permission, ey? I don't do that simply because I don't have a superior in this world, i.e. I have no individual, or group of individuals to ask permission from. I was curious how the other people interpreted the response. I suggest you take care not to misrepresent, it might paint me scummy and you don't want that if you're town.

I asked you the question because I was curious, and maybe to open you up a bit and see what you're voting me for. You should realize that if it takes you quite a bit to articulate it it can't be that good.

@Sakura I like to wifom exclusively on day1. Reformulating: Would you say that in your scumgames you'd risk sticking out by providing good reasons to vote when nobody else is?
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2015 2:35 am

Post by goodmorning »

Ocean, welcome to the game! Come tell us your first impressions soon, ok?

In post 131, Mightymandarin wrote:So I've re-read the thread and I'm just saying I don't have any "reads" on anyone yet. I realize all I've done so far is ask questions but I don't have any real analysis or sneaking suspicions about anyone in particular. I will check back this weekend with something.

You should ask some more questions and see if the answers help you! Also, you don't have any suspicions, but have you seen anything at all that struck you as a bit weird? And what about non-suspicions? Is there anyone you find so non-suspicious as to think they're Town?

--
@Ether: My biggest concern with LoHa is the amount of effort it takes me to get him to answer my questions.

In post 137, LoHa wrote:I asked you the question because I was curious, and maybe to open you up a bit and see what you're voting me for. You should realize that if it takes you quite a bit to articulate it it can't be that good.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm.

I like to wifom exclusively on day1.

That's probably not going to be very helpful in terms of trying to read you.

@LoHa: Can you respond to please?
EFFORT IS NOT INDICATIVE OF ALIGNMENT
LA during normal working and sleeping hours EST

Get to know a very pleasant AM.
lordj210
lordj210
Goon
lordj210
Goon
Goon

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2015 3:12 am

Post by lordj210 »

In post 137, LoHa wrote:

His 27 didn't really strike me either way. (Now that I'm typing this I keep wanting to talk about how weird it is that he was
asking permission
to vote goodmorning, when I don't see how he'd read her jokey reaction as a town tell if he thought she was scummy before then. And maybe that's true and maybe it isn't, but either way I know I'm saying it from a perspective of being sick of us spinning our wheels and really wanting to find somebody scummy already.)

Asking permission, ey? I don't do that simply because I don't have a superior in this world, i.e. I have no individual, or group of individuals to ask permission from. I was curious how the other people interpreted the response. I suggest you take care not to misrepresent, it might paint me scummy and you don't want that if you're town.

I asked you the question because I was curious, and maybe to open you up a bit and see what you're voting me for. You should realize that if it takes you quite a bit to articulate it it can't be that good.

@Sakura I like to wifom exclusively on day1. Reformulating: Would you say that in your scumgames you'd risk sticking out by providing good reasons to vote when nobody else is?

this almsot sounds like your saying you got a PR (saying it makes you look skummy witch town dont need (you trying to get under the radar so you can use your role>>
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2015 3:31 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 139, lordj210 wrote:
In post 137, LoHa wrote:

asking permission

this almsot sounds like your saying you got a PR (saying it makes you look skummy witch town dont need (you trying to get under the radar so you can use your role>>

This is scummy. Town would never say things like this, even if thinking them. As scum, I can see a newbie doing it as a form of role fishing because things like this would be on your mind.

VOTE: lordj210
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
Ether
Ether
Lyrical Rampage
Ether
Lyrical Rampage
Lyrical Rampage
Pronoun:

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2015 3:32 am

Post by Ether »

Lordj, please don't speculate on power roles out loud. (Your train of thought doesn't really make any sense to me, but if it did, that would be really bad for the town.) When it's the right time for them to claim them, they can claim them. Until then part of the town's job is to keep them hidden.

This doesn't actually make me think lordj is more likely to be scum, to be clear.

I am loving my vote.
As I move my vote
LOUDER
Ether
Ether
Lyrical Rampage
Ether
Lyrical Rampage
Lyrical Rampage
Pronoun:

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2015 3:34 am

Post by Ether »

SilverWolf wrote:This is scummy. Town would never say things like this, even if thinking them.
Actually, I think every time I've seen that, it was from town. I can give links--I can think of at least four examples just off the top of my head, one of which was me.
My 16 year old self was such a mess.
As I move my vote
LOUDER
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2015 3:38 am

Post by SilverWolf »

I've seen it once from town where they outed themselves as a VT in a newbie game and asked the doc to protect them. It was due to not knowing anything about how the games were run here. But lord's post looked like role fishing to me.

Oh wait, I take that back, in a large normal that I just got out of a PR did say they thought someone else was a PR that wanted to get to night quickly.

Yeah, nvm.

UNVOTE:
lordj210
lordj210
Goon
lordj210
Goon
Goon

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2015 3:39 am

Post by lordj210 »

okay i had to reread that quote to make since of it as i got a little confused just now so let me reword it for yah and ill show the part i was quoteing

i was quteing this

this was my response to it

i often times say/write what im thinking, heck im shure everyone who read him say it was thinking it or would have thought it i am just the one who wrote it yah it points it out to people even more but i can ay im town and its just how i play i like to point things out for future reference in case they start to backtrack down the road
lordj210
lordj210
Goon
lordj210
Goon
Goon

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2015 3:41 am

Post by lordj210 »

ps my spelling and grammer really sucks i try to use autocorrect however i often times forget to use it on words underlined in red
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2015 3:44 am

Post by SilverWolf »

It's extremely anti-town to PR speculate in thread.

If you think LoHa is fake crumbing a PR, that's a little different but you still need to be very careful with talk like that.
Ether
Ether
Lyrical Rampage
Ether
Lyrical Rampage
Lyrical Rampage
Pronoun:

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2015 3:45 am

Post by Ether »

Don't do it! I am a huge fan of the spilling your guts playstyle, and the hopes of shutting off the part of me that secondguesses everything and winds up not posting over it is part of the reason I'm here. But power roles are an exception; that's a kind of read you need to keep to yourself. If he claims vanilla later, THEN you can point out where you think he was acting like a power role. (In this case I'm not seeing what you're seeing anyway, but yeah.) Stick to who's scum and who's town!

SilverWolf you should come vote LoHa.
As I move my vote
LOUDER
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2015 3:47 am

Post by SilverWolf »

Yeah, I also don't see what you see but Ether is right. Just keep all talk like that out of the thread.

Ether, I'll read up quick and let you know where I'm at.
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2015 4:15 am

Post by goodmorning »

What Silver and Ether said.