Mini 1727: Legends of the Hidden Temple II - Game Over!

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 3:47 am

Post by Titus »

@Vedith, Take a shot to remove town hood mate early to stop the difficult mislynch. FB thinks you and he always scumread each other, which makes you a threat. FB challenges early to get you on the block.

Vyse obvtowns later as town. So FB challenges BB/Vyse to try and stop that from happening.

It makes a lot more sense than the inconsistent story that FB put forth.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 3:53 am

Post by Davsto »

So you're honestly suggesting that Firebringer purposefully made it so that 50% of the lynch pool on the first day was scum? Yeh, bollocks.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 4:15 am

Post by Titus »

Yes. Remember, scum have no night kill in this game. They have to act fast to stop townreads. They want chaos rather than focused reads.

The fact optimal scumplay for FB/BBMolla looks like it's not is even better.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 4:19 am

Post by Davsto »

But instantly challenging creates chaos on its own. If Fire were scum, he would make the rest of the lynch pool all town. The number of town/scum in the pool doesn't affect the chaos.

Fire isn't stupid. He wouldn't put any more scum on the line than himself when pulling off a manoeuvre like that as scum.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 4:21 am

Post by Titus »

And if FB gets lynched, all the other three would be presumed town. It clears BB then. If he challenges an all town pool, there's a decent chance he's lynched. If that happens, the game is practically gg for town at that point.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 4:23 am

Post by Titus »

I would state there's no way FB challenges an all town pool if he has smart buddies and they have any say.

Worst case, his buddy gets lynched and FB sails on credit.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 4:25 am

Post by Davsto »

In post 529, Titus wrote:And if FB gets lynched, all the other three would be presumed town. It clears BB then. If he challenges an all town pool, there's a decent chance he's lynched. If that happens, the game is practically gg for town at that point.
But Fire isn't stupid. He wouldn't basically risk a good chance (50% or over) on the first day for scum to be lynched in the offchance that they lynch him and possibly assume the rest is town based upon it, not in a game without nightkills where all the kills have to be lynches.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 4:28 am

Post by Titus »

That's the reason scum FB cannot go with an all town pool. It's not a low chance to lynch 1/4 when the rest of the town cannot be floated as mislynches.

Still presuming you think FB scum, let's lynch him and get the flip. We can talk more about who FB is scum with after confirmation.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Kaito Kirishima
Kaito Kirishima
Goon
Kaito Kirishima
Goon
Goon

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 4:53 am

Post by Kaito Kirishima »

@metal sonic you gonna give us any reasons behind all your reads or no? Because right now most of your reads mean nothing to me.
Kaito Kirishima
Kaito Kirishima
Goon
Kaito Kirishima
Goon
Goon

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 5:16 am

In post 501, Shiro wrote:I may have the answer we seek

If we all play blind to the challegne post the mod will be forced to admit it doesnt exist right ?

If only that would work because this challenge seem so pointless, it should have been initiated the day after the phase started -.-.
Kaito Kirishima
Kaito Kirishima
Goon
Kaito Kirishima
Goon
Goon

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 5:25 am

In post 475, Firebringer wrote:So you know with 100% positive mind that if I did not challenge. I would come to the exactly same reads and be able to challenge one of those teams?

Cause I don't.

Scum who are no in the lynch pool were able to get relaxed by the thought they were safe, it makes them easier to read (IMO) where as scum inside pool would try to appear more town.

Those are my thoughts on that.

Seem's like even the people in the challenge are relaxed tho and other than you I don't really see anyone else in the pool as scum., so not sure how you can even get read's off of that. The challenged should have been dlayed by like 1 day.

I think if you didn't challenge the reads would be better and more accurate in my opinion.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 6:07 am

Post by Suzune »

I will be back in about an hour post then. Sorry for the delay
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 6:19 am

Post by Davsto »

In post 532, Titus wrote:That's the reason scum FB cannot go with an all town pool. It's not a low chance to lynch 1/4 when the rest of the town cannot be floated as mislynches.

Still presuming you think FB scum, let's lynch him and get the flip. We can talk more about who FB is scum with after confirmation.

But I'm not sold on FB being scum. Only thing I've seen against him is this whole thing, and I can see Fire!town thinking that it's a good idea for the sake of starting discussion. I've played with Firebringer, he's the reckless type.
Kaito Kirishima
Kaito Kirishima
Goon
Kaito Kirishima
Goon
Goon

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 6:54 am

In post 537, Davsto wrote:
In post 532, Titus wrote:That's the reason scum FB cannot go with an all town pool. It's not a low chance to lynch 1/4 when the rest of the town cannot be floated as mislynches.

But I'm not sold on FB being scum. Only thing I've seen against him is this whole thing, and I can see Fire!town thinking that it's a good idea for the sake of starting discussion. I've played with Firebringer, he's the reckless type.

The way I see it is, just cause he was the one who had the balls to pull off such a reckless move doesn't make him town. Any one of us could have done that same exact move, for the exact same reasons as him. I would still think said person is scummy.
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 6:58 am

Post by Davsto »

In post 538, Kaito Kirishima wrote:
In post 537, Davsto wrote:

The way I see it is, just cause he was the one who had the balls to pull off such a reckless move doesn't make him town. Any one of us could have done that same exact move, for the exact same reasons as him. I would still think said person is scummy.

I'm not townreading him for it. I'm not scumreading him for it. It's a null tell, and basing a lynch off a null tell is a bad idea.

Titus, explain why you think Firebringer is scum and should be lynched?
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 6:59 am

Post by Davsto »

Because I'm not convinced, but I might be.
Haschel Cedricson
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Mr. Know It All

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:09 am

Post by Haschel Cedricson »

The pool of players eligible to be lynched today consists of:

Firebringer
Vedith

VysePresident
BBmolla

Here are the current votes:

Vedith (5)
: Metal Sonic, Davsto, VysePresident, BBmolla, Shiro
Firebringer (4)
: Titus, Kaito Kirishima, Suzune, Prolapsed Brain
VysePresident (2)
: Firebringer, Vedith

Not Voting (1) - Elbrin

With 12 players alive, it will take 7 votes to lynch.

Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:28 am

Post by Suzune »

In post 524, Vedith wrote:As stated already. Why would a scum challenge another team with scum in? That would give it more or less a 50% chance of a town lynch.
My bet is, if FB is scum then both Molla and Vyse are town.
This is a fair point. A very fair point. I see no reason for scum to challenge another scum team. Unless they were both really confident of their manipulation skills.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:30 am

Post by Suzune »

At this point so far, I like Vyse for Town. This looks like his town game to me using his usual reasoning, I mean he has not talked about Buzzwords yet, but other then that I think his seasons are still good.

At the vote count, I believe that both Firebringer and Vedith are voting Vyse for protection.

However, I find it rare that one no mafia team, challenged another no mafia team. I think that Vedith is probably on the right track.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:38 am

Post by Titus »

In post 543, Suzune wrote:At this point so far, I like Vyse for Town. This looks like his town game to me using his usual reasoning, I mean he has not talked about Buzzwords yet, but other then that I think his seasons are still good.

At the vote count, I believe that both Firebringer and Vedith are voting Vyse for protection.

However, I find it rare that one no mafia team, challenged another no mafia team. I think that Vedith is probably on the right track.

Confused?

Vedith is on the right track but Vyse is town?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VysePresident
VysePresident
Mafia Scum
VysePresident
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:38 am

Post by VysePresident »

In post 543, Suzune wrote:At this point so far, I like Vyse for Town. This looks like his town game to me using his usual reasoning, I mean he has not talked about Buzzwords yet, but other then that I think his seasons are still good.

Just because I'm a pedantic son of a submariner, I did
not
scumread Elbirn for using buzzwords last game. I scumread him for writing a forced case that did not fit the events of the actual game, and one of the symptoms of that was an over reliance on buzzwords to make up for his lack of actual personal thought on the matter. I think it was largely scum dismissing my case on Elbirn that game as 'hating buzzwords', when frankly, they're not a big deal in and of themselves.

Thank you. :P
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:45 am

Post by Suzune »

Well I am trying to think about what I would do in the situation.

-Yes Titus, I do think Vyse is town. That has nothing to do with Vedith being on the right track.

-Actually, as I was playing something else right now and it came to me. If I was mafia, I would take advantage of my partners weirdness. Therefore, perhaps the mafia here is Vedith. Firebringer is a great choice to make the challenge because he will debate and back his teammate. Therefore, since Vedith is less talkative it becomes more of a cover. This sugests to me that perhaps Vedith is the actual mafia here.

UNVOTE: [
VOTE: Vedith
Please keep in mind that this puts him at L-1
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:50 am

Post by Titus »

In post 540, Davsto wrote:Because I'm not convinced [Firebringer is scum] but I might be.

If I'm Firebringer, I know my own meta and what others think of it. If he doesn't, his buddies would tell him. Everyone here is competent and we have to suppose scum have daychat because no night.

Firebringer's responses to why he challenged were inconsistent. Read that part again.

FB doesn't seem paranoid of the townreads by Vedith when a townie would be.

His behavior, particularly his AtE discredit (never trust Titus's reads on me), doesn't look townie.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:53 am

Post by Titus »

Vedith thinks Vyse is scum. You think Vyse is town. Vedith being on the right track is inconsistent.

I'm not sure how you think Vedith being on the right track has nothing to do with anything...
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:53 am

Post by Davsto »

inb4 Firebringer lolhammers

PEdit - inconsistency =/= scum. I've played enough games to know that town sometimes slip up, or they have more than one motivation to do something. Scum try hard to stay consistent. Fire!scum would have come up with a reason for it and stuck to it because scum!Fire would know that inconsistency is a big problem. Town!Fire couldn't give a flying arse what people think of him and this is looking like that Fire.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”