vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #900 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2015 2:07 am

Post by vonflare »

In post 807, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 679, Rob14 wrote:How is PB escaping the rope? They've been, simply put, nothing but scummy this game. They're labeling large portions of the game as "drama" in an attempt to avoid dealing with them or interacting with anyone.

The 20x100 wagon took off and I think a lot of lurkers are on it for the sake of it being a popular wagon

So you are against the wagon? Because you then say you think I'm scum.

Are the lurkers wrong or right?
THIS POST IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT.
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2015 2:10 am

Post by vonflare »

In post 840, Prolapsed Brain wrote:There are several posts I want to comment on, but they are direct questions to specific people, so I will hold off.

WHAT?
THIS POST IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT.
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2015 2:12 am

Post by vonflare »

UNVOTE: whomever this slot is currently voting

later
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2015 2:45 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 900, vonflare wrote:
In post 807, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 679, Rob14 wrote:How is PB escaping the rope? They've been, simply put, nothing but scummy this game. They're labeling large portions of the game as "drama" in an attempt to avoid dealing with them or interacting with anyone.

The 20x100 wagon took off and I think a lot of lurkers are on it for the sake of it being a popular wagon

So you are against the wagon? Because you then say you think I'm scum.

Are the lurkers wrong or right?

Went from scum to null because of the wagon
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2015 2:46 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 899, vonflare wrote:
In post 813, Flubbernugget wrote:Page 29

I'm still liking 20x100 for scum but they're probably a wagon worth pursuing at a later time

We'll see what changes in later pages

"I think this player is scum but I won't push them because reasons."

And what does "We'll see what changes in later pages" mean? Are you expecting someone to claim scum?

There's a difference between not pushing and not wagoning

And I wasn't expecting a scum claim but of course anything is possible
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2015 2:46 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 901, vonflare wrote:
In post 840, Prolapsed Brain wrote:There are several posts I want to comment on, but they are direct questions to specific people, so I will hold off.

WHAT?

What
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2015 2:47 am

Post by vonflare »

In post 905, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 901, vonflare wrote:

WHAT?

What

@prolapsed btw
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2015 3:25 am

Post by Titus »

In post 888, Prolapsed Brain wrote:
In post 884, pistachi0n wrote:

...Why are you holding off on asking people questions?

It's rude (and counterproductive) to answer for someone else. Once they're answered, I'll post my thoughts.

Asked and answered vonflare.

Can you get clear on the posting? Having someone new every five seconds makes following your train of thought impossible.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
A Simple Plan
A Simple Plan
Mafia Scum
A Simple Plan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:34 am

Post by A Simple Plan »

reads like complete bullshit to me for some reason, and it makes me feel a lot less comfortable about my earlier townlean on SW. I'd like a bit more in-depth explanation from
Boonskies
as to what's so obviously scum about her, but that 750 doesn't sit well with me, so a good explanation would be nice.

Rob is so obvtown it hurts. The activity level, extent of scum hunting, and general play ethic is on point. Citing as an example of a great argument about how Titus' play is more antagonistic than anything else, and I feel that, while not necessarily scummy, she hasn't played an overly town game.

... I'm at a point where I want to PL this freaking 20x slot because NOBODY can keep track of this at a reasonable level. First wguerts, and now Vonflare, and they're bouncing back and freaking forth?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:44 am

Post by Titus »

@ASP, 750 is an Ari post asking you if you have reads... How does that have anything to do with SW?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:04 am

Post by Rob14 »

Those are extremely safe reads. Hedging on SW and Titus who are likely to 1v1 at some point, town on the likely D1 NK, and moving in the direction of voting the lead wagon.

nope nope nope nope nope
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:12 am

Post by vonflare »

Sorry about the flip-flopping. There have been some in-hydra complications.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:18 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 889, Prolapsed Brain wrote:I think your read wasn't really "developed" at all; as shown above, you were ambiguous, and null, and wishy-washy up until your post 759, when Rob suddenly became very decisive town. I think it reeks of trying to force a read onto a player, and there's only two reasons I can think of for someone to do that: They're lazy town, or they're scum.

Which are you?

K, so you completely missed the most critical part of my read in :
In post 309, GuiltyLion wrote:Rob has also moved into my townlean category with consistent defense of me on the subsequent page from my post , especially the sequence of , , , and . I see no scum-motivation for defending me as his townread and making those points, unless he's trying to play an extremely long game by buddying me and keeping me alive. But if that happens I can revisit the read later this game, for now I think that's a very townie action to take.

when you said:
In post 889, Prolapsed Brain wrote:In you ask Boon about Rob, but supply no further read yourself.

I'm inclined to think this is just a mistake rather than scum blatantly ignoring something I said in order to paint me as scummy. If I wanted to assume you were scum for this and push my read to other players, I could say something like "
it reeks of trying to force a read on a player
". But the main point here is that you need to pay more attention if you're town and want to help win this game.
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:19 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 891, Rob14 wrote:Why have you asked several people how their opinion of you has changed based on your read of me? Why do you care about their opinion of you?

I know that I am town, so when looking at the reads that someone is making, their read on me is the one where I can best discern whether it's honest assessment of my play or coming from an informed position. I don't really care what their opinion of me is, I care how they arrived at it. I have no problem with Titus scumreading me for the things she called out, as I could follow her thought process, but PB's attack here is simply incorrect, and now I can watch what happens when I point out that he is wrong.

Also, I believe PB is the only person I've asked this question, and I'm asking because his initial scumread of me was due to when I null-read you and asked Titus to consider why pistachi0n was voting you, several hundred posts ago.
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
Prolapsed Brain
Prolapsed Brain
Mafia Scum
Prolapsed Brain
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:31 am

Post by Prolapsed Brain »

In post 912, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 889, Prolapsed Brain wrote:I think your read wasn't really "developed" at all; as shown above, you were ambiguous, and null, and wishy-washy up until your post 759, when Rob suddenly became very decisive town. I think it reeks of trying to force a read onto a player, and there's only two reasons I can think of for someone to do that: They're lazy town, or they're scum.

Which are you?

K, so you completely missed the most critical part of my read in :
In post 309, GuiltyLion wrote:Rob has also moved into my townlean category with consistent defense of me on the subsequent page from my post , especially the sequence of , , , and . I see no scum-motivation for defending me as his townread and making those points, unless he's trying to play an extremely long game by buddying me and keeping me alive. But if that happens I can revisit the read later this game, for now I think that's a very townie action to take.

when you said:
In post 889, Prolapsed Brain wrote:In you ask Boon about Rob, but supply no further read yourself.

I'm inclined to think this is just a mistake rather than scum blatantly ignoring something I said in order to paint me as scummy. If I wanted to assume you were scum for this and push my read to other players, I could say something like "
it reeks of trying to force a read on a player
". But the main point here is that you need to pay more attention if you're town and want to help win this game.

Huh. I did miss that. TBF, it is in the middle of a paragraph; I was only skimming your posts, visually, looking for "Rob" and not using Ctrl+F.

But you are right, I missed it and you initially did post it, which means you aren't as scummy as I initially surmised.

I'll move you over into Mostly Town.
I LOVE MAFIA

It keeps me from killing the folks I know in meatspace....
Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:36 am

Post by Rob14 »

In post 913, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 891, Rob14 wrote:Why have you asked several people how their opinion of you has changed based on your read of me? Why do you care about their opinion of you?

I know that I am town, so when looking at the reads that someone is making, their read on me is the one where I can best discern whether it's honest assessment of my play or coming from an informed position. I don't really care what their opinion of me is, I care how they arrived at it. I have no problem with Titus scumreading me for the things she called out, as I could follow her thought process, but PB's attack here is simply incorrect, and now I can watch what happens when I point out that he is wrong.

Also, I believe PB is the only person I've asked this question, and I'm asking because his initial scumread of me was due to when I null-read you and asked Titus to consider why pistachi0n was voting you, several hundred posts ago.

You also more-or-less asked titus in 759, or at least that's how I'm reading it.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:44 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

@Rob - I asked Prolapsed_Brain the same question in because I was responding to .

But I can see how it reads like I was asking Titus. That's a phrasing problem on my part, it was directed at Prolapsed_Brain, and now I also understand why he ignored/missed it the first time.
Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:48 am

Post by Rob14 »

Ok, that's plausible, I can see how you could have meant that.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2015 6:44 am

Post by Boonskiies »

I've explained why I thought wolf was scum.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:13 am

Post by Titus »

@Boon, No. You haven't.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:30 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 864, Boonskiies wrote:VOTE: Silverwolf

This isn't her town game. At all. Haha.

100% the reasoning I need right now.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:20 am

Post by Titus »

Boon, we aren't in your head. Why isn't this SW's town game?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:28 am

Post by SilverWolf »

UNVOTE:
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:32 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 920, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 864, Boonskiies wrote:VOTE: Silverwolf

This isn't her town game. At all. Haha.

100% the reasoning I need right now.

You said the same thing last game and I was town.

The only other town game you have with me is when I was an outed Mason who was confirmed town once my partner died.

I think you're just butthurt I called you worthless.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #924 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2015 3:54 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 885, Titus wrote:...I think he's avoiding answering other people's questions.

In post 907, Titus wrote:
In post 888, Prolapsed Brain wrote:

It's rude (and counterproductive) to answer for someone else. Once they're answered, I'll post my thoughts.

Asked and answered vonflare.

Can you get clear on the posting? Having someone new every five seconds makes following your train of thought impossible.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm...............................................

Look at this. Titus keeps jumping in and answering for/defending PB. Considering how strange these two have been all game, I'm starting to wonder here.

I'm gonna go check how many votes PB has.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”