A Simple Plan
A Simple Plan
Mafia Scum
A Simple Plan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #925 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:03 pm

Post by A Simple Plan »

In post 909, Titus wrote:@ASP, 750 is an Ari post asking you if you have reads... How does that have anything to do with SW?

My bad, I saw it was the first post on the page, just had the wrong page. is what I meant to link.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #926 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:21 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

looks pretty town though so it's more like Titus wking PB. That along with the Rob buddy and other scummy behavior, but people keep resisting me on this and only like 3 saw it and one of those is gone.

ASP-That has been explained already. I've already had 2 other people tell me how bad it is. I've already discussed it and explained it to death.

How does it make me scum to be willing to put my life on the line in an 1v1 with Titus and dramatically increase the chances of my lynch today (from almost no chance) or get a huge spotlight on me tomorrow if I was doing it as scum and got Titus lynched that way as town.

Did you not see Vedith say if Titus is town that means he is going to assume I'm scum? Did you not see Ari say he'll vote for me in and 1v1? Boon already is. Others would join.

That said, the mod hasn't been around in a few days and I'd like to hear the status of the Heir replacement and hear from that spot as well.

This game is apathy inducing for many reasons at this point.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #927 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:30 pm

Post by Titus »

@Asp, It's logically invalid but nothing I haven't heard before from town or scum trying to desperately secure a lynch.

@SW, that's awfully nit picky. Am I required to wait for PB to answer when a question displays a fundamental misunderstanding of PB's own comments?

You seem to highlight PB has good scum hunting but yet you immediately then turn and state PB and I must be partners. That's a piss poor telegraph.

You've commented that 20 is hard to follow. Is there any chance that it could be deliberate?

Why did you ignore ASP saying you looked fake?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #928 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:31 pm

Post by Titus »

I got ninjaed on the last question.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #929 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:49 pm

Post by Rob14 »

In post 927, Titus wrote:Am I required to wait for PB to answer when a question displays a fundamental misunderstanding of PB's own comments?

Yes.
Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #930 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:50 pm

Post by Rob14 »

Specifically because the way PB answers gives us information, whereas cutting in for them does not.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #931 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:52 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

-He didn't say I looked fake, just that he thought that post was BS and I didn't ignore it. I have trouble caring anymore than I care about Boons vote on me. *shrugs*

-It is not a good idea to answer for someone, PB is more than capable of handling that himself. You know this Titus, you've talked to me about this issue before. Should I quote Belisarius for you?

"Never answer a question directed at another player. If you answer for another player, you're giving them the option of not answering for themselves. If I ask YOU, I want to know what YOUR answer is, not someone else's. Some ques. are reaction tests, traps. If you answer, that player can't either fall for the trap, or show how town they are with an answer they had no help coming up with."

-I changed it from partners to Wking

-Yes, 20 being hard to follow could be deliberate, could be a hydra miscommunication issue, idk, Vonflare's input will help with that
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #932 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:54 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 930, Rob14 wrote:Specifically because the way PB answers gives us information, whereas cutting in for them does not.

What information does repeating already asked questioned gained? I am well aware of the Garcia rule, but there's a point where asked and answered applies.

If my question contains an implicit falsehood (beyond an alignment conclusion we disagree on), I have less problems if any with that bring interrupted.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #933 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:35 pm

Post by Rob14 »

Inconsistencies can develop. Even if you wouldn't have asked the question in the first place, no harm in letting the person asked answer for themselves.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #934 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:44 pm

Post by Titus »

If the intent is to drown out good content, there is. I think this is having the same effect so I will note your opinion but repeating the same thing is just nit picky in my opinion.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

pistachi0n
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #935 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2015 6:39 pm

Post by pistachi0n »

@SilverWolf re

I see what you're getting at with . But I don't understand how is defending PB.
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #936 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:30 pm

Post by Vedith »

In post 909, Titus wrote:@ASP, 750 is an Ari post asking you if you have reads... How does that have anything to do with SW?

That would be ASP posting just to post, I do believe. - Read up edit - Okay he corrected it.

In post 912, GuiltyLion wrote:But the main point here is that you need to pay more attention if you're town and want to help win this game.

To me, I find that the people that pay most attention are scum as they don't want to slip up. Just saying. ;)

In post 923, SilverWolf wrote:You said the same thing last game and I was town.

Can you link this?

In post 924, SilverWolf wrote:Look at this. Titus keeps jumping in and answering for/defending PB. Considering how strange these two have been all game, I'm starting to wonder here.

I see your point, although that's standard from Titus what I've seen in other games to put her 2 pence in... And it was already stated in the thread, that's a null tell, but Titus I still favour as scum.

@Boon - Who else is scum for you?
I claim scum \o/
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #937 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2015 12:05 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 936, Vedith wrote:

Can you link this?

Subject: NY 188: Delicious Mafia II (Post-game chatter)

Boonskiies wrote:why are you so sure this is town silver? I'm not.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #938 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2015 12:11 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In other words Boon claims to be able to tell when I'm town. He seems to be certain this isn't my town game, like he's some sort of expert. Yet, he didn't think I was town in that game and I was. Like I said, the only other town game he has with me, I was an outed Mason, confirmed town, and also obvtown once I was out because I wanted to do as much as I could before I was killed.

OTOH, I really don't care if he votes me just like I really don't care if ASP says my post is BS and for some odd reason is going to use that to to doubt his read of me.

Apathy has become kind of a thing with me this game unfortunately. The Titus stuff took a lot out of me.
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #939 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2015 12:55 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 937, SilverWolf wrote:
In post 936, Vedith wrote:

Can you link this?

Subject: NY 188: Delicious Mafia II (Post-game chatter)

Boonskiies wrote:why are you so sure this is town silver? I'm not.

Then yeah, his comment has 0 face value in this sense. Because someone thinks of you as scum like most games gives me a null tell with that (I stick to my opinion on Boon).
I claim scum \o/
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #940 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2015 1:14 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 935, pistachi0n wrote:@SilverWolf re

I see what you're getting at with . But I don't understand how is defending PB.

Sorry I missed this.

It's the fact that she spoke for him after telling me before I shouldn't do that. I do not understand her read progression or thought process on PB and frankly on me either and really even on a lot of things this game.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #941 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2015 3:40 am

Post by Titus »

@SW, I didn't consider myself speaking for PB as both speakers had fundamentally flawed questions. The first one clearly misunderstood/twisted PB not wanting to Garcia people. The second was already asked and answered by PB himself which I quoted.

*shrug* You can disagree as to whether or not I jumped the gun, but it's hardly protecting when PB already answered.

As for your concern on my PB read, why don't you try to lay out where your confused on it?

Also, if you presume your current thinking of PB town, what are your thoughts on the 20 wagon?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #942 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:57 am

Post by Boonskiies »

@whoever asked me a question: - Rob. And I don't believe Titus to be scum.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #943 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:56 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 941, Titus wrote:@SW, I didn't consider myself speaking for PB as both speakers had fundamentally flawed questions. The first one clearly misunderstood/twisted PB not wanting to Garcia people. The second was already asked and answered by PB himself which I quoted.

*shrug* You can disagree as to whether or not I jumped the gun, but it's hardly protecting when PB already answered.

As for your concern on my PB read, why don't you try to lay out where your confused on it?

Also, if you presume your current thinking of PB town, what are your thoughts on the 20 wagon?

You had a scum read on PB and voted him, later decided he was town and pressured him to vote for your biggest scumread, then you started defending him as town, then chainsaw attacked me when I voted for him. I don't get what he posted between your scumread on him and you calling him town that made you change your mind to such a strong degree.

I pointed out the post that looked town for me. It's the towniest post I've seen from PB in a game yet.

Regarding the 20 wagon, I need to refine my pista townread some. She doesn't post enough for me to be completely o.k. with that read considering some of the scummier looking people on that wagon have towned it up-Flubber and PB.

@pista-what are your reads right now?

@GL-why is pista a townread for you?

If I can get o.k. with this, outside of Titus being on it and pushing for it, I might be o.k. with that wagon.
Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #944 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2015 7:26 am

Post by Rob14 »

In post 942, Boonskiies wrote:@whoever asked me a question: - Rob. And I don't believe Titus to be scum.

I'm sure the answer is no, but I feel compelled to ask anyway: Care to provide any valid reasoning whatsoever?
Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #945 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2015 7:27 am

Post by Rob14 »

Might be ok with which wagon - 20? Hell no.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #946 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2015 7:28 am

Post by Titus »

@SW, Yes I changed my mind on PB. Rob and I were pushing PB for quite awhile, no takers. Only after 20 took off did people want PB. That gave me cold feet. I also liked PB's posting when he showed.

This reads like you hate the 20 wagon, solely because I want it. The scummy people so you have to reevaluate Post. That sounds like you reached the conclusion that you don't want 20 lynched, but it has nothing to do with his actual play.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #947 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2015 7:29 am

Post by Titus »

*scummy people towned it up
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #948 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2015 7:30 am

Post by Titus »

In post 945, Rob14 wrote:Might be ok with which wagon - 20? Hell no.

I am not sure which wagon you'd be ok with here.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #949 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2015 7:33 am

Post by SilverWolf »

@Titus-You are assuming I am trying to save 20 instead of understanding I am re-evaluating the gamestate. I've said this many times. There were a couple posts by wgeurts that made me feel he was town but there was plenty of spam and lurking that made me doubt it-the hydra confusion makes them hard to read.

I also did not like the wagon due to the composition of it and the reasons people were giving for voting him and yes, you were pushing it. Considering I've been hard scumreading you most of the game, that should be self-explanatory.

So now that PB and Flubber look townier, the wagon isn't as bad. I'd still like to figure out Pista better though and I'd LOVE to hear more from Vonflare and it'd be nice if Heir's replacement got in here. I hope the mod is o.k. He hasn't been around in a few days.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”