Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #750 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2015 10:06 am

Post by Dierfire »

This is so slow--just terrible.
doesn't make much sense to me. I am Town but if Lalendra is Mafia then so am I because she is distancing herself from me? How does that look different from me being Town and her legitimately wanting me lynched?
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #751 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2015 10:09 am

Post by Dierfire »

I'll have more things later.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #752 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2015 10:18 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Associative tells, Dierfire, associative tells.

If someone is saying "This slot is scum" but never actually votes that person then it's very likely that they are mafia trying to distance.
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #753 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2015 10:20 am

Post by Dierfire »

Lalendra did vote for me, though!
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #754 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2015 1:06 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Wait, wut.

When? o.O
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #755 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2015 1:07 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Just checked. That was like around 300-400 posts ago, dude. And she didn't push the lynch that hard.
Meanmelter
Meanmelter
Goon
Meanmelter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #756 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:34 pm

Post by Meanmelter »

In post 684, Haschel Cedricson wrote:
@Haschel Cedricson Do you not feel that others who have posted a small amount of reads are also worth voting for? AKA Me and Garmr
You misunderstand me; my problem was not with pistachio's list (Well, I had a problem with it but it wasn't the one I was referring to in the post you quoted); it was with Hieirama saying that the reason pistachio's list was so short was because he didn't want to give null reads, despite the fact that 2/5 of his list was in fact null reads.

I am also really dissatisfied that, even though you were(are?) busy with your game, you would only come back with such a small post. I know you said you did a quick skim, but how can you be so confident in a vote with something like that?
I'm confident enough. I think the tunnelling on Garmr is coming off as desperate, and combined with my earlier suspicions I feel comfortable making a vote.

1. Ah okay. I did misunderstood you, my apologies.

2. I was expecting you to have more to say about other peoples posts, like most of us. I am personally not too keen with this.
In post 691, herrcombs wrote:
In post 683, Meanmelter wrote:Dude the fact Garmr can quickhammer and no one seems to fucking bat an eye already makes being at L-1 time to claim.

Except I (, ) and several other people have batted an eye. And as pointed out by Dier (), Garmr was already on Lalendra's wagon when she was put to L-1.

Probably not the best statement to make, but the fact half of the players in this game seem to have no intention on lynching him suprises me. And I was also trying to make a statement that if you hammer without an intent, and the town isn't going to decide to lynch you, then what stops scum from doing it in the future?

In post 695, Garmr wrote:
In post 694, Dwlee99 wrote:I don't understand Garmr's "crumb who you protect" thing. It seems kind of odd. Maybe the day after you save someone (like "this person is my number 1 town read") because they can't be scum if they got attacked and healed. But that argument makes no sense. And then this:
In post 689, Garmr wrote:But I guess she would be killed tonight if she is town
UNVOTE: lal

It seems like you're setting up for a lynch tomorrow because of WIFOM.

Or its basic common sense on this site. The only way a town doc would live is if they are useless so much it helps scum

Doesn't seem like common sense to me :)
In post 724, Lalendra wrote:To be clear, I am still voting garmr. However if the Dier wagon picks up steam, I will gladly sheep the fk out of it, because I am happy lynching either.

I REALLY do not like that last statement. I understand you find Dier 'Obvscum' but I just dislike how it seems you are merely picking whichever door the most people are going into.
"Leon. Because almost every time I play conventional, I lose. So I'm sticking to my Jason vote" - happyd
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #757 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2015 3:25 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 734, Keyser Söze wrote:BlueBloodedToffee is now on my uncomfortable list.

only now?

I am pleased with the compromise haschel lynch. I can join that in due time.
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #758 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2015 3:59 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 757, mykonian wrote:
In post 734, Keyser Söze wrote:BlueBloodedToffee is now on my uncomfortable list.

only now?

:giggle: I have different levels of 'uncomfortableness'.

BlueBloodedToffee's
"This is today's lynch pool"
post was the turning point.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #759 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2015 6:44 am

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

Prod dodge.

Mykonian, have you decided if I'm scum yet?
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
Meanmelter
Meanmelter
Goon
Meanmelter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #760 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2015 7:41 am

Post by Meanmelter »

We gonna lynch Garmr today or walk around Dier and Lala
"Leon. Because almost every time I play conventional, I lose. So I'm sticking to my Jason vote" - happyd
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #761 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2015 7:41 am

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

We're gonna lynch Dier.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #762 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2015 8:38 am

Post by Garmr »

Is it just me or are myko and and mean melter getting the ignored. I know they been tunneling me like hell (more myko) but it seems people aren't even considering them anymore. Would my lynch or a innocent result on me get them more attention. Because if tunneling me gets you a anonymous pass that shouldn't be on.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #763 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2015 8:48 am

Post by Garmr »

^half asleep me is bad at forming sentences.
Hieirama
Hieirama
Townie
Hieirama
Townie
Townie

Post Post #764 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:13 am

Post by Hieirama »

I don't like the Haschel lynch if he's not here to react to his wagon or claim. :/
I'm slightly Townreading Garmr and Lala.
So I guess I can agree with a Dier lynch. How many votes?

@Garmr
I doubt that the reason they're being ignored...
"Logic is panic's prey."
-Kurama
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #765 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:17 am

Post by Dierfire »

@DWL

How certain are you that Lalendra is Mafia? Your "associative tell" makes you sound very confident, but I don't believe that you're voting for Lalendra...

Where is Lalendra?
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #766 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:19 am

Post by Dierfire »

@Hieirama

I think that BBT is the only one voting for me currently.
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #767 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:22 am

Post by Dierfire »

@Garmr

That sounds like a job for you! What in particular about either Mykonian or MM needs more scrutiny?
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #768 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:26 am

Post by Dierfire »

@Hieirama again

What do you mean about Haschel not being here?
Hieirama
Hieirama
Townie
Hieirama
Townie
Townie

Post Post #769 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:52 am

Post by Hieirama »

Huh, okay.
vote: dierfire

@Dier
They haven't posted for 3 days now.
"Logic is panic's prey."
-Kurama
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #770 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:54 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 765, Dierfire wrote:
@DWL

How certain are you that Lalendra is Mafia? Your "associative tell" makes you sound very confident, but I don't believe that you're voting for Lalendra...

Where is Lalendra?

My associative tells mean nothing if they're not scum. I'm not confident at all that they are scum (and their doc claim seriously throws me off) but if Lale flips scum I'm coming for you~
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #771 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2015 12:35 pm

Post by Lalendra »

In post 731, Dierfire wrote:
@Lalendra

In post 723, Lalendra wrote:I reread Dierfire's ISO and I'm back to FOS'ing him. He asks a lot of questions of other people, but offers very little of his own opinions; it seems like he is just mostly fence-sitting, and offering very wishy-washy opinions, like he's trying to maintain distance from his reads in case he's wrong. I don't get the impression that it's just overly-cautious town play. I'd be comfortable with lynching him today.

This...sounds very fake. I wonder whether you could substantiate these claims further.

If you read his ISO, you'll see it - almost every post is a question aimed at someone, or a "it could be this or it could also be that." I'm not going to bother to quote every single post he's made that follows this pattern, because there are too many. But you'll see it.
In post 738, Garmr wrote:bull fucking shit lale is town individually she has provided no reasoning at all day 1 showed she wanted to vote town over scum day 1 and her reasoning for her two top scum reads are not even there. There's plenty to point to scum.

If I get shot/lynched, I legit cannot wait for the shitstorm that will rain down upon you for calling me scum all this time, it's going to be glorious.
In post 756, Meanmelter wrote:
In post 724, Lalendra wrote:To be clear, I am still voting garmr. However if the Dier wagon picks up steam, I will gladly sheep the fk out of it, because I am happy lynching either.

I REALLY do not like that last statement. I understand you find Dier 'Obvscum' but I just dislike how it seems you are merely picking whichever door the most people are going into.

I already went back on the obvscum part, pay attention. And yeah, at this point with only a few days til deadline and almost no cohesiveness in reads/votes from the group at large, I am willing to take lynching a scumlean over a no-lynch.
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #772 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:10 pm

Post by Dierfire »

In post 752, Dwlee99 wrote:Associative tells, Dierfire, associative tells.

If someone is saying "This slot is scum" but never actually votes that person then it's very likely that they are mafia trying to distance.

In post 770, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 765, Dierfire wrote:
@DWL

Where is Lalendra?

My associative tells mean nothing if they're not scum. I'm not confident at all that they are scum (and their doc claim seriously throws me off) but if Lale flips scum I'm coming for you~

I'm not going to try to format quotes.

does not agree with .

@Lalendra

Are we talking about the same person?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #773 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:59 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

"Mafia trying to distance", it's likely that you two are mafia together, yes, but I read your ISO and without considering lalendra's odd interaction with you I do not find a reason to scum read you. I'd rather use the associative tell as a backup to a real case.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #774 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:02 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 771, Lalendra wrote:
In post 731, Dierfire wrote:
@Lalendra

In post 723, Lalendra wrote:I reread Dierfire's ISO and I'm back to FOS'ing him. He asks a lot of questions of other people, but offers very little of his own opinions; it seems like he is just mostly fence-sitting, and offering very wishy-washy opinions, like he's trying to maintain distance from his reads in case he's wrong. I don't get the impression that it's just overly-cautious town play. I'd be comfortable with lynching him today.

This...sounds very fake. I wonder whether you could substantiate these claims further.

If you read his ISO, you'll see it - almost every post is a question aimed at someone, or a "it could be this or it could also be that." I'm not going to bother to quote every single post he's made that follows this pattern, because there are too many. But you'll see it.
In post 738, Garmr wrote:bull fucking shit lale is town individually she has provided no reasoning at all day 1 showed she wanted to vote town over scum day 1 and her reasoning for her two top scum reads are not even there. There's plenty to point to scum.

If I get shot/lynched, I legit cannot wait for the shitstorm that will rain down upon you for calling me scum all this time, it's going to be glorious.
In post 756, Meanmelter wrote:

I already went back on the obvscum part, pay attention. And yeah, at this point with only a few days til deadline and almost no cohesiveness in reads/votes from the group at large, I am willing to take lynching a scumlean over a no-lynch.

Good for you saying there will be a shitstorm but the thing is you haven't done any of your own hunting everyone here acknowledges that so it would be your own fault besides your probably still scum. Also when I flip town I make 3 people look like epic retards as others in the thread can see I have been hunting scum, My hammer wasn't as bad as scrubs made it out to be and I have being playing to my town meta to a T.

So yeh I'm not the only one noticing these points that I have made against you.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”