Kamigami
Kamigami
Goon
Kamigami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4025 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:28 pm

Post by Kamigami »

In post 4019, Fluff Central wrote:Mini 1699, I brought it up as a potential role when we had a claimed/dead rolecop and a claimed miller.

O, the swag wars everyone is talking about. Somehow missed that.
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4026 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:29 pm

Post by Fluff Central »

fun fact: I made a joke about how much Mala's favorite OUAT character sucks in the fire PT!

She responded later that night.
hydra of bins & notscience
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4027 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:29 pm

Post by Fluff Central »

This was early day 1, but still.
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4028 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:30 pm

Post by Fluff Central »

I don't really hate Bacde tbh. I looked back and I liked Konowa's aggression. I don't think scum-bacde runs into the game screaming for a PL.
Oil Tycoons
Oil Tycoons
Mafia Scum
Oil Tycoons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4029 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:32 pm

Post by Oil Tycoons »

Thoughts on pisskop?
Fire is bad for business.
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4030 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:33 pm

Post by Fluff Central »

I very honestly cannot tell you a thing he's done all game.
Fluff Central
Fluff Central
Goon
Fluff Central
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4031 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:33 pm

Post by Fluff Central »

I know I've seen the puppy avatar.

I know he's been posting.
Ika Zaru
Ika Zaru
Goon
Ika Zaru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4032 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:39 pm

Post by Ika Zaru »

In post 4024, Oil Tycoons wrote:Agreed.

Thoughts on Bacde?

Pedit: I was wondering when you'd show up to make her excuses for her

its not an exucse its a fact. mostly cus she had a IRL issue when the game began that casued her to kidna flake from it.

you dont knwo shit about mala situationa nd i dont make a shit exuse for her absense. its a fact that she has very little intrest in this right now and i dont blame her
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4033 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:53 pm

Post by Tammy »

Why does Pieguyn keep making a gamestate argument while simultaneously asserting that she hasn't read anything since day two? I mean is she getting pissy that people are working together because maybe I'm smoking crack but that's the gamestate I'm seeing, so not seeing the problem there except something in her own mind.
I am in the top 90% of scumhunters onsite!
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4034 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:10 pm

Post by Bacde »

In post 4032, Ika Zaru wrote:
In post 4024, Oil Tycoons wrote:Agreed.

Thoughts on Bacde?

Pedit: I was wondering when you'd show up to make her excuses for her

its not an exucse its a fact. mostly cus she had a IRL issue when the game began that casued her to kidna flake from it.

you dont knwo shit about mala situationa nd i dont make a shit exuse for her absense. its a fact that she has very little intrest in this right now and i dont blame her

oh lmao I forgot OT is allowed to post today

TBH I'd be surprised if anyone had any particularly strong thoughts about me since recently I've been kind of not as active
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4035 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:12 pm

Post by Bacde »

Do you guys want to lynch aneninem yet or no??
Oil Tycoons
Oil Tycoons
Mafia Scum
Oil Tycoons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4036 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:15 pm

Post by Oil Tycoons »

In post 4034, Bacde wrote:oh lmao I forgot OT is allowed to post today

And toMorrow. And the Day after that. FOR EVER AND EVER.

Bacde wrote:Do you guys want to lynch aneninem yet or no??

Sigh.
Fire is bad for business.
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4037 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2015 6:03 pm

Post by Luna Fox »

Somehow i feel i wanna lynch Bacde, so maybe he'll stop talking about Aneninen
~Gotta stay happy, Everyone's your friend~
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4038 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2015 6:14 pm

Post by Luna Fox »

In post 4012, Fluff Central wrote:and I have been doing things even if you haven't seen them.

Is this related to your neighborhood or in thread.
Kuroko Network
Kuroko Network
Goon
Kuroko Network
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4039 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2015 6:16 pm

Post by Kuroko Network »

In post 4033, Tammy wrote:Why does Pieguyn keep making a gamestate argument while simultaneously asserting that she hasn't read anything since day two? I mean is she getting pissy that people are working together because maybe I'm smoking crack but that's the gamestate I'm seeing, so not seeing the problem there except something in her own mind.

People are working together and their conclusion is that I'm scum (which is wrong), or at the very least not worth listening to when I was in the game. I can't do anything to stop it, outside of playing a really town looking town game a la D2 of Forest Fire and everyone reversing it on their own - which is what I had to do in that game too because there were people namely Regfan/Empire who paid no attention to me refuting their arguments or Nacho screaming I was town the whole game - and I'm in no position RL-wise where I'd be able to do that. Echo can't do shit to show you all he's town because people (or at least Nacho did) insist that it be me.

How am I supposed to "work with anyone" in that scenario even if I'm current with the game? Like even posting this, I feel like you're just going to call this damage control when the only reason I'm here in the first place is people are insisting I town the fuck out of the game when I'm not even playing (and I don't mean to imply this will necessarily be the case but this is the kind of stuff that goes through my head when I try to think about this game). Which makes me demotivated as fuck.

I don't know what the fuck I'm supposed to do here.
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4040 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2015 6:20 pm

Post by Luna Fox »

What do you think you should do? It's not like much happened D2 other than Wisdom claiming lovers with Idiocy and lynching Idiocy anyway.
And it's not like much exactly has happened D3.

Catching up from D2 shouldn't take long, do you need some help catching up or what?
I want you to start contributing about the actual game, because saying "OT's wrong" and "I have a busy RL" doesn't cut it, the later is alignment irrelevant and the former doesn't mean anything nor solves anything.
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4041 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2015 6:22 pm

Post by Luna Fox »

btw me saying not much has happened doesnt mean nothing important happened, just that the ammount of things you'd need to catch up on isn't really big.
Kuroko Network
Kuroko Network
Goon
Kuroko Network
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4042 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2015 6:43 pm

Post by Kuroko Network »

I don't have enough time or energy to do anything in this game. As in I physically can't.

When I tried to contribute as often as I could (on D1), we had Nacho saying I didn't look town enough, Tammy saying I looked like I did in swagwars partially because I hadn't posted in "forever" (which iirc was ... two days. ???), and a bunch of other similar things. I'm not expecting "my RL is busy" to cut it, I'm saying I flat-out shouldn't have signed up.

The only reason I haven't replaced out entirely is because it'd be rude to Echo, although looking at how this is going I'd think it'd be better than this (I msg'ed him just now to see if he'd be OK with me replacing out of the game anyway).
Kuroko Network
Kuroko Network
Goon
Kuroko Network
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4043 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2015 6:46 pm

Post by Kuroko Network »

If I stay, I'm at least attempting to catch up and give it my all. But I agree this has gone on long the fuck enough, and that it's time I do something either way.
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4044 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2015 6:57 pm

Post by Luna Fox »

I rather you stay and catch up, but if you can't then I understand.
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4045 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2015 7:14 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 3971, Tammy wrote:

Don't know what to think about klingoncelt or pisskops? thought that as town she's usually more thoughtful and insightful. I think in Space Dandy she lurked quite a bit and didn't do anything as town.

And klingon, cut it with the poor me people want to lynch me because they don't like me guess I'll go eat glue business. That is definitely not the case. If people are wanting to lynch you every game, maybe just maybe it has something to do with you not actually playing the game. You look like scum. You don't look like you're trying to figure out the game at all, so your "popularity contest" thing is empty. Like seriously, do you have any actual reads or thoughts? Besides the pompous , your iso is incredibly thin.

~~~

Outside of pisskop's interactions with farside today, which I like, I don't like that his focus has been a version of "why me why".

Over the summer I had 6 people die in 6 weeks, starting with my daughter-in-law dying from pneumonia & MRSA and ending with a long-time family friend committing suicide, reason unknown. Then my son nearly died from a MRSA infection. I spent what was left of the summer with PTSD. So my play was way off. I announced that my play was off in every game I was in.

I'm getting past it and doing much, much better now, thanks. My play is returning to normal. Normal for me is impulsive.

I am trying to solve the game, that's why I shared the elemental interactions list from my PM.

Unfortunately I'm right about the "popularity contest," as you put it. There are those - and I will not name names - that vote according to personal issues with other players. I read a post in another game not one minute before I came here where a player voted not a scumread but someone she didn't like. I've seen my own name, and I've seen plenty of other names. Haters gonna hate. And they're fucking up vote counts for Town.
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4046 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2015 7:39 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

That said, it's pretty clear that the rest of Town is utterly lost.

It would be fabulous if someone could contribute something solid.

I might have something before dawn.
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4047 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2015 12:36 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 4045, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 3971, Tammy wrote:

Don't know what to think about klingoncelt or pisskops? thought that as town she's usually more thoughtful and insightful. I think in Space Dandy she lurked quite a bit and didn't do anything as town.

And klingon, cut it with the poor me people want to lynch me because they don't like me guess I'll go eat glue business. That is definitely not the case. If people are wanting to lynch you every game, maybe just maybe it has something to do with you not actually playing the game. You look like scum. You don't look like you're trying to figure out the game at all, so your "popularity contest" thing is empty. Like seriously, do you have any actual reads or thoughts? Besides the pompous , your iso is incredibly thin.

~~~

Outside of pisskop's interactions with farside today, which I like, I don't like that his focus has been a version of "why me why".

Over the summer I had 6 people die in 6 weeks, starting with my daughter-in-law dying from pneumonia & MRSA and ending with a long-time family friend committing suicide, reason unknown. Then my son nearly died from a MRSA infection. I spent what was left of the summer with PTSD. So my play was way off. I announced that my play was off in every game I was in.

I'm getting past it and doing much, much better now, thanks. My play is returning to normal. Normal for me is impulsive.

I am trying to solve the game, that's why I shared the elemental interactions list from my PM.

Unfortunately I'm right about the "popularity contest," as you put it. There are those - and I will not name names - that vote according to personal issues with other players. I read a post in another game not one minute before I came here where a player voted not a scumread but someone she didn't like. I've seen my own name, and I've seen plenty of other names. Haters gonna hate. And they're fucking up vote counts for Town.

I'm sorry for all of your losses. I hope that things get better for you!

That said I don't have anything against you as a player or as a person and I don't think that's the case with anyone else in this game. I'm fine with impulsive play, and if I had reasons to town read you I wouldn't be suspicious of you.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4048 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2015 12:46 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 4039, Kuroko Network wrote:
In post 4033, Tammy wrote:Why does Pieguyn keep making a gamestate argument while simultaneously asserting that she hasn't read anything since day two? I mean is she getting pissy that people are working together because maybe I'm smoking crack but that's the gamestate I'm seeing, so not seeing the problem there except something in her own mind.

People are working together and their conclusion is that I'm scum (which is wrong), or at the very least not worth listening to when I was in the game. I can't do anything to stop it, outside of playing a really town looking town game a la D2 of Forest Fire and everyone reversing it on their own - which is what I had to do in that game too because there were people namely Regfan/Empire who paid no attention to me refuting their arguments or Nacho screaming I was town the whole game - and I'm in no position RL-wise where I'd be able to do that. Echo can't do shit to show you all he's town because people (or at least Nacho did) insist that it be me.

How am I supposed to "work with anyone" in that scenario even if I'm current with the game? Like even posting this, I feel like you're just going to call this damage control when the only reason I'm here in the first place is people are insisting I town the fuck out of the game when I'm not even playing (and I don't mean to imply this will necessarily be the case but this is the kind of stuff that goes through my head when I try to think about this game). Which makes me demotivated as fuck.

I don't know what the fuck I'm supposed to do here.

None said you weren't worth listening to when in the game. I didn't like your approach to Wisdom day two, and neither did Nacho but if you read what he wrote, he wanted you as a sounding board. I think you know me well enough that I will listen and I'll want to see you as town if you are. Probably my biggest weakness is giving too much leeway or waiting too long to see if someone will look town if I just given them enough time when I'm not sure.

i don't think you need to town the fuck up, but you do need to do something that looks town. Echo can't do shit to show us he's town, but that's on him. He's really giving us no reason to believe he's town as his play is largely trolling. And hey if that's partly play style that's partly play style, and I haven't had a chance to look at that game for a while now but I looked over some of his play in your large normal and I felt like his play was more insightful or at least like he was trying to figure out the game - and I read that before it was over and thought he was town there - but I don't have that same feeling here.

I get not having time, and I don't think there's a ton you need to do. The game doesn't need a driver; it doesn't need a leader, so you don't have to expend energy in that manner, but the game does need to have a reason to believe you're town. If for the only reason to put you to the side and not worry about you so that we can focus on those we should be worrying about.
Kuroko Network
Kuroko Network
Goon
Kuroko Network
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4049 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2015 3:33 am

Post by Kuroko Network »

In post 3040, Kuroko Network wrote:
In post 2591, Kuroko Network wrote:I've read most of what I missed, but this is ridiculous. I've continued to hate basically everything Wisdom and WOF are doing in this game and I have absolutely 0 idea why people are trusting them/reading them as town (mostly re: Wisdom). Every single argument Wisdom has pushed, when he's actually *had* arguments behind his pushes, has been actually nonsense (just the most recent example I can think of: him pushing PN bc "I can't read him and don't want to lose to them" and ... no other reason, and then flat-out handwave dismissing Nacho telling him that PN is, in fact, readable, and that those who had competency reading them were reading them as town because "I don't think anyone can read Bert". Fucking really?) And Ceph has done basically no scum hunting this game. In general, most of his stances feel like they're being done out of convenience and just going with the flow of the game; he writes a bunch of words, but none of his pushes have been particularly good, compelling, or showing any kind of original thought.

At the very least, I still think BRantz is likely scum. I would legit support just ending this here unless he claims something really important and seeing where we wind up after the night phase. I think Wisdom is approaching this the same way he did in we the purple; it feels like he's scrambling to find any lynch that *isn't* BRantz, and attempting to hard push it hoping people town read him for activity while hoping no one realizes what he's pushing doesn't actually hold water. But either way I think both are scum outside of this.

I still have absolutely 0 idea why Vedith got wagoned. I remember seeing, quite literally, no reasoning for it anywhere (Wisdom's "reasoning" doesn't count); just a bunch of votes. And I don't remember seeing any counter to Nacho's town case, or my counter to Wis' scum case. What the fuck am I supposed to say to that? Like, sure, yeah he *could* have been scum (I don't think he is after the claim fwiw), but it would have been entirely luck. I realize probably everyone in this game will disagree with me on this, but I don't think this is a particularly healthy way to be approaching this game and it's not like we only have half a day until the deadline (2 days is enough time to at least try to work something out).

And I hate all the arguments about "this wagon composition is better". It's a valid argument (and a really strong one) when you're taking issue with the pushes being made, not so much the players outside of the pushes. Like I'm pretty sure at least a few people have just listed names and said "I don't want any part in this", which is dumb bc it entirely ignores the actual reasoning behind the read; if you think someone is scum on a mislynch wagon, you should be able to point out why their push is disingenuous. And I'd expect this to just be common sense.

I would like if someone could actually sit down and walk me through why they have a town read on either of Wisdom or WOF, bc I've still seen no actual reasoning given recently. I suppose it's possible I'm just drastically missing something here, but I've seen literally fucking no reasoning in the past however many pages.

This wound up being a huge wall of complaints, I guess. Either way, I'm want a BRantz lynch and I'll probably just proxy my vote to Oil Tycoons or Luna if that doesn't happen for whatever reason (I have no intention of trying to lead anything in this game state).

In post 1847, Kuroko Network wrote:VOTE: Brantz

Echo.

In post 2931, fferyllt wrote:
VC 1.50

BRantz
(11): Ika Zaru,
Kuroko Network
, ZeL1nK2, Kamigami, Perpetual Nonsense, Luna Fox, Fluff Central, Oil Tycoons, Klingoncelt, Aneninen, Vedith
Aneninen
(7): Aj The Epic, pisskop, BRantz, Wisdom, Bacde, Wall of Fire, ProHawk
Klingoncelt
(1): Idiocy

Not Voting
(2): Tammy, Medea the Alien

With 21 alive, it takes 11 to lynch.

Deadline: October 2, Midnight US Eastern Time.

Countdown: (expired on 2015-10-01 21:00:00)

Mod Notes:

A lynch has been achieved!
:]
[/area]

In post 2933, fferyllt wrote:

BRantz was a
Mafia Traitor

I had to gloat.

Let me just take a minute to remind you of this again.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”