Mini 1727: Legends of the Hidden Temple II - Game Over!

Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #950 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2015 5:13 am

Post by Shiro »

In post 948, Firebringer wrote:Shiro, I feel uncomfortable with you this game....I am getting scum vibes from you.

Your vibes are wrong. I am just not as engaged as usual.

I am willing to call the scum team though

Eldrin(One of Kaitos town reads has to be scum, it is how it works most of the time also a bit of PoE)/Kaito(Most telling change of character after pressure I have ever seen plus sheeping sala)/PB(lurking bunch of nothingsness)
Kaito Kirishima
Kaito Kirishima
Goon
Kaito Kirishima
Goon
Goon

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2015 5:20 am

Post by Kaito Kirishima »

In post 948, Firebringer wrote:Kaito weren't you just calling me scum like two pages ago?
Or possible scum?

Something like that...

Shiro, I feel uncomfortable with you this game....I am getting scum vibes from you.

Well I mean its still possible you bussed your own scum buddy, but like I said if scum got lynched I would town read you remember?
Kaito Kirishima
Kaito Kirishima
Goon
Kaito Kirishima
Goon
Goon

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2015 5:22 am

In post 950, Shiro wrote:
In post 948, Firebringer wrote:Shiro, I feel uncomfortable with you this game....I am getting scum vibes from you.

Your vibes are wrong. I am just not as engaged as usual.

I am willing to call the scum team though

Eldrin(One of Kaitos town reads has to be scum, it is how it works most of the time also a bit of PoE)/Kaito(Most telling change of character after pressure I have ever seen plus sheeping sala)/PB(lurking bunch of nothingsness)

Well I gotta do something, can't just sit back and do nothing. You can see it as me changing character but I do the same in all my games, my childish act doesn't tend to work if i'm being called scum it jsut escalates the situation.
Kaito Kirishima
Kaito Kirishima
Goon
Kaito Kirishima
Goon
Goon

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2015 5:25 am

In post 949, Davsto wrote:
In post 944, Kaito Kirishima wrote:
In post 941, Davsto wrote:By the way, tomorrow I'd like to be the one to give/receive the challenge. We need Prolapsed lynched because he is doing literally nothing. Having him alive at lylo would screw us over so bad.

Since I read you as one of the towniest people so far who do you think are the last 3 scum and why?
Noooo! Not readlists! :P

Kaito, Titus, Prolapsed Brain.

Titus is the weakest of those.

Not sure who the last would be if any of them flipped town; potentially one of Shiro or Metal (?). I'm gonna have to start paying more attention. I've been a bit off recently (tiredness and IRL shit), but I've recovered and am less asiudhsdufh so my play should be back to good standards. I'll probably have a good idea on the last one once we've lynched Kaito+PB.

Other than the fact that PB is lurking why do you suspect him? Cause too me he's floating between Null/scum mainly null tho. That's also if I geet lynched since won't really give you the information your looking for.
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2015 5:25 am

Post by Davsto »

Reason I'm leaning Titus!scum is because she said of the possibility of Firebringer "not being town just because there's scum in the pool". At the time, Vedith was a popular lynch target - there's a chance enough that she knew that Vedith would be lynched and flip town, and was preparing to set up Firebringer for a lynch if Vedith flipped scum. It's silly, I know, but I remember it being a bit odd at the time. Now I can see a potential scum motivation for it.
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2015 5:27 am

Post by Davsto »

In post 953, Kaito Kirishima wrote:
In post 941, Davsto wrote:By the way, tomorrow I'd like to be the one to give/receive the challenge. We need Prolapsed lynched because he is doing literally nothing. Having him alive at lylo would screw us over so bad.

Since I read you as one of the towniest people so far who do you think are the last 3 scum and why?

Not sure who the last would be if any of them flipped town; potentially one of Shiro or Metal (?). I'm gonna have to start paying more attention. I've been a bit off recently (tiredness and IRL shit), but I've recovered and am less asiudhsdufh so my play should be back to good standards. I'll probably have a good idea on the last one once we've lynched Kaito+PB.

Other than the fact that PB is lurking why do you suspect him? Cause too me he's floating between Null/scum mainly null tho. That's also if I geet lynched since won't really give you the information your looking for.

Vedith apparently defended Prolapsed's lynch in his and Firebringer's PT. That worries me. Lurking alone I wouldn't read him as super scummy for (although the extent to which he's doing it is ew).
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #956 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2015 5:29 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 954, Davsto wrote:Reason I'm leaning Titus!scum is because she said of the possibility of Firebringer "not being town just because there's scum in the pool". At the time, Vedith was a popular lynch target - there's a chance enough that she knew that Vedith would be lynched and flip town, and was preparing to set up Firebringer for a lynch if Vedith flipped scum. It's silly, I know, but I remember it being a bit odd at the time. Now I can see a potential scum motivation for it.

Davsto this doesn't make sense.....

If Titus was scum she would know Vedith was going to flip scum...wait. Your just not making sense, in next sentence you say she knew he was flipping Scum.

Are you saying because I wouldn't push Vedith the first time he got to L-1 she would pressure me on that?
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Kaito Kirishima
Kaito Kirishima
Goon
Kaito Kirishima
Goon
Goon

Post Post #957 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2015 5:39 am

In post 955, Davsto wrote:
In post 953, Kaito Kirishima wrote:

Vedith apparently defended Prolapsed's lynch in his and Firebringer's PT. That worries me. Lurking alone I wouldn't read him as super scummy for (although the extent to which he's doing it is ew).

It's always a possbility that Vedith defending PB lynch to make him look scum?
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #958 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2015 5:49 am

Post by Elbirn »

So I'm thinking about da things

1. We need to look at Salamence and sonics (particularly sally) interactions with vedith. I find it odd that sally would hard push vedith for the whole time he was here, even attempting to bully shiro into voting him. Frankly idk how to interpret that and I'm hoping someone smarter than me can, atm I feel it could have been a bad bus/distancing attempt.

Which especially jives with my feeling that sallys painfully awkward interactions with fb were of a scum (sally) toying with town (fb)

Cuz I mean shit fuck if you dont realize fb is town at this point idk what to say to you

2. We need to look at where kaitos vote ended up yesterday, if memory serves it did not end up on vedith and I wanna see how he reacted towards the wagon, etc.

3. PB votes and pushes are bad and idk what to say at this point because asdf.

Here's the thing, I have an extreme aversion to lynchbait. I don't vote lynchbait. You can read a few of my games and see me declaring such, and explaining in detail that I feel this way and why, and so on. I don't do it. Everytime I see everyone clamoring for someone's head on the basis that they're bad, literally every time, they have been town. Fuck that shit idc if they're bad lynching team mates is anti win condition. It is infinitely better to talk to these people and engage them and find out that, oh shit they're actually town and they're not that bad.

My dilemma is that I have no idea if my philosophy can extend to scumsucks who literally never post or do anything the way that PB ritually does. I can't reach out to pb. I can't work with him. He's not here. He will never be here. You can't possibly read him as anything.

So my thoughts on lynching him are pretty much this

3a. PB needs to die the day before lylo, not a moment sooner or later.
3b. Everyone clamoring for PB's head at the moment is getting the stinkeye from me for pushing a really shitty, easy kill. I'd also like to note that there's no one in this game defending him, which could be a decent indicator that he doesn't have scum buddies to back him up
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #959 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2015 5:51 am

Post by Elbirn »

Oh wait nvm vedith defended pb, lol fuck him
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit

Post Post #960 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2015 5:55 am

Post by Davsto »

In post 956, Firebringer wrote:
In post 954, Davsto wrote:Reason I'm leaning Titus!scum is because she said of the possibility of Firebringer "not being town just because there's scum in the pool". At the time, Vedith was a popular lynch target - there's a chance enough that she knew that Vedith would be lynched and flip town, and was preparing to set up Firebringer for a lynch if Vedith flipped scum. It's silly, I know, but I remember it being a bit odd at the time. Now I can see a potential scum motivation for it.

Davsto this doesn't make sense.....

If Titus was scum she would know Vedith was going to flip scum...wait. Your just not making sense, in next sentence you say she knew he was flipping Scum.

Are you saying because I wouldn't push Vedith the first time he got to L-1 she would pressure me on that?

Nononono.

She was trying to say that you could be scum, saying that whole thing about "if there are scum in the pool it doesn't mean Fire is town" before anyone had flipped in it (and whilst the Vedith wagon was at a high if I remember correctly). I remember noting briefly that someone thinking that you'd be stupid enough to put a 50% or more chance of scum being lynched on the first day if you were scum was odd, but now Vedith has flipped scum it is quite notable as preparing for the inevitable townread on you.

I'm bad at explaining, dammit.

PEdit: wait did I say she knew Vedith would flip town? I meant she knew she'd flip scum. Dammit. Sorry >.<
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #961 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2015 5:56 am

Post by Shiro »

Elbrin if you were scum with PB as he is now. Would you defend him ?
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #962 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:02 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 961, Shiro wrote:Elbrin if you were scum with PB as he is now. Would you defend him ?

Yeah, I'd defend the fuck out of him, and I'd use my meta of defending lynchbait to wave off any accusations of me defending a team mate after his inevitable flip.

:cop:
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #963 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:04 am

Post by Elbirn »

@Dav's last post

I like where your head is at, but I'm under the impression that that's how town-titus is, paranoid to a fault. There's also no way anyone else would be on board with thinking fire is scum after day 1, so scum-titus wouldn't be able to push a lynch out of that.
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #964 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:10 am

Post by Shiro »

In post 962, Elbirn wrote:
In post 961, Shiro wrote:Elbrin if you were scum with PB as he is now. Would you defend him ?

Yeah, I'd defend the fuck out of him, and I'd use my meta of defending lynchbait to wave off any accusations of me defending a team mate after his inevitable flip.

like I am laughing right now because this is litteraly what is happening XD
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit

Post Post #965 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:11 am

Post by Davsto »

In post 964, Shiro wrote:

like I am laughing right now because this is litteraly what is happening XD

In post 959, Elbirn wrote:Oh wait nvm vedith defended pb, lol fuck him
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #966 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:14 am

Post by Elbirn »

Elbirn moonlogic deployed: shiro wouldn't be able to find humor in that post if he were scum, because he'd know that that's not "literally what is happening" because I'm town.

Welcome to the town pile shiro
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #967 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:27 am

Post by Elbirn »

Pb/kaito/sonic

The power of math and PoE says scum is this. I for one reason or another have townreads on, well, everyone almost. I feel really confident about those reads.

After thinking for 5 seconds pb has to be scum because there's nothing else, so I lied, kill him. I feel good about kaito and sonic being scum. Everyone else I feel good about as town.

I could be wrong about...maaaybe vyse but that's a stretch, and maybe titus/shiro.
Kaito Kirishima
Kaito Kirishima
Goon
Kaito Kirishima
Goon
Goon

Post Post #968 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2015 7:00 am

In post 966, Elbirn wrote:Elbirn moonlogic deployed: shiro wouldn't be able to find humor in that post if he were scum, because he'd know that that's not "literally what is happening" because I'm town.

Welcome to the town pile shiro

Such amazing logic >_>
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #969 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2015 7:01 am

Post by Shiro »

Btw new SILVER SNAKES BANNER.

To add MS

Kaito Kirishima
Kaito Kirishima
Goon
Kaito Kirishima
Goon
Goon

Post Post #970 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2015 7:02 am

How would you even go about defending someone that's barely even participating.
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #971 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2015 7:04 am

Post by Shiro »

In post 970, Kaito Kirishima wrote:

How would you even go about defending someone that's barely even participating.

By saying how the fact they do nothing is making them lynchbait so scum are flocking to lynch them duh
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #972 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2015 7:14 am

Post by Titus »

I am not liking Elbrin's recent posting. On one hand, he's complaining about PB being unable to be read because he can't talk to PB, but on the their hand he's questioning people who want to lynch him for not being here. The two goals he's stating are contradictory. I'd rather watch PB like a hawk and get a replacement if he misses deadlines to allow reads to form on his slot.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #973 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2015 7:15 am

Post by Titus »

In post 969, Shiro wrote:Btw new SILVER SNAKES BANNER.

To add MS

Can you make a Purple Parrots avatar? You can use my current or old avatar.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #974 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2015 7:17 am

Post by Shiro »

If elbrin tell me who his avatar is. I can work with the 100x100 avatar of a face >.<

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”