Mini 1727: Legends of the Hidden Temple II - Game Over!

Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1325 (ISO) » Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:25 pm

Post by Davsto »

We need to decide what order to lynch in, for a start.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1326 (ISO) » Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:46 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 1325, Davsto wrote:We need to decide what order to lynch in, for a start.

Dav....
This post is scummy as hell.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit

Post Post #1327 (ISO) » Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:54 pm

Post by Davsto »

No, that post is true as hell. There has to be an order to lynch in, we can't just lynch everyone at once.
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit

Post Post #1328 (ISO) » Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:58 pm

Post by Davsto »

I'll suggest

Suzune > Me > Shiro > Vyse

(I mean you can put me first if you really want but ya know, I know I'm not scum.)
In this order, we lose only if both Vyse
and
one of the townbloc are scum, a situation I find improbable.

And, if you do get down to the townbloc with there still being one scum left, I'd go

Titus > Elbirn

For the last two.
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit

Post Post #1329 (ISO) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 12:20 am

Post by Davsto »

For those of you curious, that order means that we only lose if
both scum
are in the townbloc (scrap the vyse+townbloc thing I was wrong with that) or if
one of the scum
is in Firebringer/BBMolla.
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1330 (ISO) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 12:38 am

Post by Shiro »

Suzu and VP for last scum?
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1331 (ISO) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 12:39 am

Post by Shiro »

I mean I was thinking Dav and VP but the above posts are kinda really town
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1332 (ISO) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 12:55 am

Post by Firebringer »

Suzu and VP is a order I can live with, then Shiro then Dav.
Show
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1333 (ISO) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 1:26 am

Post by Shiro »

*Shiro the last of the Silver Snakes steps forward. Shiro looks around at the explorers. Yes, the deaths of our two fellow explorers took its toll.Shiro being one phased a ton after the fall of fellow silver snake. Shiro silently walks toward the person that was bound to be in disguise. Shiro walked and reached Suzu.*

You

*The crowd is silent*

Shiro the last of the Silver Snakes challenges you Suzu, the last of the Green Monkeys. A last fight between our teams. With only one team emerging victorious. One team will stand. One team will triumph. One team will emerge from the smoke and ashes. The other...will fade.

Anouncer: LADIES AND GENTLEMEN.IT APPEARS WE HAVE A FIIIINAL FIGHT. The last of their kind those two will fight it out. They are fighting for their teams honour and the prestigious prizes.

Anouncer 2:Yes Anouncer 1 it appears one team will be walking home with nothing to show.

Anouncer: It sure will be something anouncer 2, it will be something
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1334 (ISO) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 1:40 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 1333, Shiro wrote:*Shiro the last of the Silver Snakes steps forward. Shiro looks around at the explorers. Yes, the deaths of our two fellow explorers took its toll.Shiro being one phased a ton after the fall of fellow silver snake. Shiro silently walks toward the person that was bound to be in disguise. Shiro walked and reached Suzu.*

You

*The crowd is silent*

Shiro the last of the Silver Snakes challenges you Suzu, the last of the Green Monkeys. A last fight between our teams. With only one team emerging victorious. One team will stand. One team will triumph. One team will emerge from the smoke and ashes. The other...will fade.

Anouncer: LADIES AND GENTLEMEN.IT APPEARS WE HAVE A FIIIINAL FIGHT. The last of their kind those two will fight it out. They are fighting for their teams honour and the prestigious prizes.

Anouncer 2:Yes Anouncer 1 it appears one team will be walking home with nothing to show.

Anouncer: It sure will be something anouncer 2, it will be something

That is how you god damn challenge someone.

10/10 Shiro.

<3
Show

Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit

Post Post #1335 (ISO) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 1:44 am

Post by Davsto »

VOTE: Suzune

Let's hope my strategy works.

Hope.

Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1336 (ISO) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 2:38 am

Post by Suzune »

I'll tell you again that I am town. I posted my reads yesterday. So perhaps they will of some use to you when I die.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1337 (ISO) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 2:43 am

Post by Suzune »

In post 1322, Firebringer wrote:God so many people agreeing to one plan always make me so god damn paranoid and nervous.

STOP ALL AGREEING

YOU ARE FREAKING ME OUT!!!!

Somewhere a scum is telling the town what shy want to hear. It is the most witty and dangerous of tactics because they do not have to do anything but suggest and the town will jump. Actually from a strange perspective it is kind of annoying. Everyone has kid of stopped talking and instead is just pushing on lynch train and then another.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1338 (ISO) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 2:45 am

Post by Suzune »

Or tell you to stop and think and work through this. However, I am beginning to think no one reads what I write anyway because they are focused on the win. What happened in that five player is destined to happen again. I will come back and check on you later.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1339 (ISO) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 2:45 am

Post by Elbirn »

Jesus fuck

VOTE: Shiro

Yeah you know, I said wait, don't rush this phase, so clearly the proper thing to do is to mindlessly decide to rush and kill everyone because "lul we probably won anyway gg" and then make a really shitty challenge that not everyone agrees with. Well fucking done.
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1340 (ISO) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 2:55 am

Post by Shiro »

In post 1339, Elbirn wrote:Jesus fuck

VOTE: Shiro

Yeah you know, I said wait, don't rush this phase, so clearly the proper thing to do is to mindlessly decide to rush and kill everyone because "lul we probably won anyway gg" and then make a really shitty challenge that not everyone agrees with. Well fucking done.

I am pretty sure mostly everyone has said that one of me and Suzu is scum
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1341 (ISO) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 3:02 am

Post by Shiro »

I guess I cooouuuld have waited a bit more before the challenge but I had the sudden inspiration to make it kinda dramatic you know? Put this unexpected twist.

I was like between Suzu and Dav.(Because extra drama of last people in the team)

With Dav I would have been all like Shiro approaches teh Pun master and had all like dialogue for Dav being like HAH Most people townread me over you this is suicide kind of deal? But then I realised I am also one of those people that mostly kind of townread Dav sooooo

It was either suzu or VP

And Suzu's was more dramatic ^_^
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1342 (ISO) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 3:05 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 1059, Davsto wrote:
In post 1039, Titus wrote:Definitely worth considering.

My plan since Kaito flipped scum is any L minus 1 read puts forth the challenge for the next day. If we mislynch, we follow the townies challenge. If scum, the L minus 1 forces associations or claiming scum.

Right now, I want Sonic to actually fucking answer my questions. I could go for a Sonic v PB challenge. That or a Sonic v Vyse challenge. PB does have a point on the votes there.

I'm meh with this. Having a proper, mechanical strategy over just challenging with town consensus allows scum to potentially control challenges to their advantage.

PEdit fair enough.

VOTE: Prolapsed Brain
Wagon ho!

Like the soulless mechanical strategery you're purporting now YOU SCUMSHIT D:<
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1343 (ISO) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 3:07 am

Post by Suzune »

In post 1341, Shiro wrote:I guess I cooouuuld have waited a bit more before the challenge but I had the sudden inspiration to make it kinda dramatic you know? Put this unexpected twist.

I was like between Suzu and Dav.(Because extra drama of last people in the team)

With Dav I would have been all like Shiro approaches teh Pun master and had all like dialogue for Dav being like HAH Most people townread me over you this is suicide kind of deal? But then I realised I am also one of those people that mostly kind of townread Dav sooooo

It was either suzu or VP

And Suzu's was more dramatic ^_^
personally I think waiting and thinking about the game situation would have been dramatic. Although you are my unknown of all people.
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1344 (ISO) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 3:09 am

Post by Shiro »

In post 1342, Elbirn wrote:
In post 1059, Davsto wrote:
In post 1039, Titus wrote:Definitely worth considering.

My plan since Kaito flipped scum is any L minus 1 read puts forth the challenge for the next day. If we mislynch, we follow the townies challenge. If scum, the L minus 1 forces associations or claiming scum.

Right now, I want Sonic to actually fucking answer my questions. I could go for a Sonic v PB challenge. That or a Sonic v Vyse challenge. PB does have a point on the votes there.

I'm meh with this. Having a proper, mechanical strategy over just challenging with town consensus allows scum to potentially control challenges to their advantage.

PEdit fair enough.

VOTE: Prolapsed Brain
Wagon ho!

Like the soulless mechanical strategery you're purporting now YOU SCUMSHIT D:<

See this is kind of what I was thinking too but would he really bus both vedith and Kaito ? He could have easily swamped to FB and save Vedith back then. With nobody really batting an eyelash because FB was FB
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit

Post Post #1345 (ISO) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 3:09 am

Post by Davsto »

This isn't a mechanical strategy, this is basic process of elimination. Unless there are two scum in the townbloc of Titus/Elbirn/Fire/BBMolla (which is hysterically unlikely), lynching Suz/Me/Shiro/Vyse will get one scum. At which point, if there is still one left, it won't be too hard a job to find the scum in the last four.

Fact is, consensus has agreed with the townbloc and lynching the people outside it first. Thus, I am okay with said strategy. This isn't "okay this one person we lynch chooses the next challenge", this is "the majority have agreed there is most likely a scum in this group, so we get a scum with this, potentially two".
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1346 (ISO) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 3:10 am

Post by Elbirn »

Sigh jk I read davs iso and if he's scum, he came out and hard bussed vedith and kaito. Like day 1 he only ever voted vedith and kept it on till lynch. Ditto for day 2. And just fuckit dav isn't scum.

So it's shiro/suzune/vyse

....uggghhhhhhh

Pedit: STOP BEATING ME TO THE PUNCH EVERYONE
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1347 (ISO) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 3:13 am

Post by Shiro »

In post 1346, Elbirn wrote:Sigh jk I read davs iso and if he's scum, he came out and hard bussed vedith and kaito. Like day 1 he only ever voted vedith and kept it on till lynch. Ditto for day 2. And just fuckit dav isn't scum.

So it's shiro/suzune/vyse

....uggghhhhhhh

Pedit: STOP BEATING ME TO THE PUNCH EVERYONE

Mhm and Me vs VD would have no extra drama of certain team elimination. In fact I wish to believe it would have been a no contest with VD getting lynched. Booooring

See where I am coming from El See it D: I did what had to be done.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1348 (ISO) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 3:17 am

Post by Suzune »

I feel like it is odd how you get a pass for posts like that. At first I thought it was cute and interesting but the longer the day goes on the more I realized that you were using them as a deflection. Posts about teams, character posts about the flavour, and talk about stories and speed lynches. It just strikes me as kind of odd there Shiro. I have been known to post I character before, however I hardly know what you think about the game. You always tell us what other people think.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1349 (ISO) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 3:17 am

Post by Elbirn »

Anyone ever play with shiro before by chance? As either alignment?

Cuz like idk him and I really felt like suzie was more townie this game than her last where she and I were scumbuddies but maybe it's just that this game is faster and more active so she appears more engaged...but I also don't think she would make up whatever she said she said in her pt with kaito, actually no yes she would Ughhh fuck

Either way vyse is scum. His scumtell is that he obvtowns early, whereas actually town vyse starts off weak and then after a few days has really solid reads. If he obvtowns early it's because he's making his shit up and he's good at it. Or something. There you go, spoilers, I revealed the troooofffff.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”