Mini 1727: Legends of the Hidden Temple II - Game Over!

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1375 (ISO) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 4:39 am

Post by Titus »

@Elbrin, I have played with Shiro but we were scum each time (once opposing). I suspected her in Jungle Republic but she started to talk about scummies and I got distracted. I knew it was a move to my pride, but I couldn't resist. That's why I asked if she had done anything similar here.

I am also concerned about you and FB disagreeing on the behaviors shown by Suzune. I figured I would test whether Suzune was being aggressive/sheepish and keeping her head down while I was drunk. I was expecting you to defend your read much like you did in the hood but that didn't really happen much. You were really strong on Suzune town in the hood (unless I was misunderstanding).

Yet FB provided no examples of Suzune's passiveness. I know I was drunk but I wasn't speaking gibberish.

I also don't like Dave's posts today. He's using a mechanical approach that can be co-opted by scum (set a lynch order for every lynch). If a player is stronger now, but would have trouble keeping up the facade, a lynch order would help them greatly.

Second, the whole just murder everyone to reach the townbloc is stupid. Doubly so if it's get to the townbloc and then murder Titus. It's nothing but throwing shade in my direction. It wouldn't even work possibly. There's 4 in the townbloc. Lylo can be reached at 5 players.

Paranoia would set in at that point of two scum in the block. Doubly so because of so many players being set aside by that point.

I think someone here or Nether's game said scum benefit from being labeled town and no one revisiting that opinion.

I don't like the situation in the game state and I am not talking Jersey Shore. [/pun]
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1376 (ISO) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 4:43 am

Post by Shiro »

In post 1375, Titus wrote:I suspected her in Jungle Republic but she started to talk about scummies and I got distracted. I knew it was a move to my pride, but I couldn't resist.

It was more of a joke about Hermit and stuff but I guess it worked in different ways XD
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1377 (ISO) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 4:45 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1376, Shiro wrote:
In post 1375, Titus wrote:I suspected her in Jungle Republic but she started to talk about scummies and I got distracted. I knew it was a move to my pride, but I couldn't resist.

It was more of a joke about Hermit and stuff but I guess it worked in different ways XD

That would explain why you said nothing at endgame. Lol.

I was pretty surprised that I lived that long. A no kill from scum should have screamed "LYNCH THE PEOPLE WHO WERE NOT POSTING AND DID NOT POST THE NEXT DAY".
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1378 (ISO) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 4:45 am

Post by Titus »

*I lived = my slot
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1379 (ISO) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 4:46 am

Post by Titus »

@Shiro, I am getting distracted again.

Why do you think Dave's posts were townie.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1380 (ISO) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 5:04 am

Post by Shiro »

Because if he was scum he pretty much dooms himself to death and leaves everything to his partner and I do no think that is something scum would do. Add the fact that he was a contributor in both Vedith and Kaito lynch, with Vedith for me having extra credit because he had many chances to jump off to FB and he wouldn't really look suspicious about it yet he sticked to it.

Now let us look at the townbloc

FB,You,Molla,El

The only way Dav could propose this plan to win is if he was town because the thing is FB is pretty much confirmed town. This means if he was scum his partner has to survive 2 lynches. One specifically between Molla and FB who are arguably the most town viewed here.

See you say that there are 4 in teh townblock and lylo can be reached with 5 but if he was scum how can 2 scums be in the townblock ? It is impossible. Thus Dav has to be town to even propose this plan. There is no paranoia to place in town because it can't work that way.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1381 (ISO) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 5:10 am

Post by Titus »

Shiro, That's wrong. If Dave's partner is FB, Molla or Elbrin, he's allowed his partner to coast and only need to fool one person. (Remember, I am first mislynched). That's a great position for scum. And if scum is FB, well if you we're in Lylo gg.

It's easy to fool one person all the time, some people all the time but all the people cannot be fooled all the time.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1382 (ISO) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 5:18 am

Post by Shiro »

I really don't think FB is scum based on what has happened though. Can yiu disagree on that?

Do you have any reason to suspect that Molla and El could be scum?

Do you think how El acted toward pb makes any sort of sense as scum? I mean I was scum reading him at some point but changed my mind based on better assessing actions.

He could have also sticked to his strong town read on Vedith instead of looking at what people were saying and voting him.

Nobody would Have gotten obvscumed for voting FB at that point in game
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1383 (ISO) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 5:19 am

Post by Davsto »

In post 1375, Titus wrote:Second, the whole just murder everyone to reach the townbloc is stupid. Doubly so if it's get to the townbloc and then murder Titus. It's nothing but throwing shade in my direction. It wouldn't even work possibly. There's 4 in the townbloc. Lylo can be reached at 5 players.

Yo, this is incredibly wrong. If there are two scum in the townbloc, neither of them are me, so your supposed theory is rubbish.

Titus wrote:Shiro, That's wrong. If Dave's partner is FB, Molla or Elbrin, he's allowed his partner to coast and only need to fool one person. (Remember, I am first mislynched). That's a great position for scum. And if scum is FB, well if you we're in Lylo gg.

It's easy to fool one person all the time, some people all the time but all the people cannot be fooled all the time.
Okay, this is even fucking worse. At this point, I have already been lynched. Do you really think that town would continue to follow my plan if I had flipped scum at that point? This argument is preposterous.
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1384 (ISO) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 5:22 am

Post by Shiro »

Eh I forgot there was also a Molla countwagon but still he could have gone there.

Funnily enough Suzu was on Vedith but from much earlier
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1385 (ISO) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 5:30 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1382, Shiro wrote:I really don't think FB is scum based on what has happened though. Can yiu disagree on that?

Do you have any reason to suspect that Molla and El could be scum?

Do you think how El acted toward pb makes any sort of sense as scum? I mean I was scum reading him at some point but changed my mind based on better assessing actions.

He could have also sticked to his strong town read on Vedith instead of looking at what people were saying and voting him.

Nobody would Have gotten obvscumed for voting FB at that point in game

Do I think any of BBMolla/FB/Elbrin are scum? No. Do I think that going with a plan that assumes all of them are town us foolish, yes. Town almost did that in HU 2 because they thought I was crazy town. Everyone is always a suspect.

I actually think town would stuck to a strong townreads for what it's worth. Pivoting when a wagon will be the lynch is meh.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit

Post Post #1386 (ISO) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 5:33 am

Post by Davsto »

In post 1383, Davsto wrote:
In post 1375, Titus wrote:Second, the whole just murder everyone to reach the townbloc is stupid. Doubly so if it's get to the townbloc and then murder Titus. It's nothing but throwing shade in my direction. It wouldn't even work possibly. There's 4 in the townbloc. Lylo can be reached at 5 players.

Yo, this is incredibly wrong. If there are two scum in the townbloc, neither of them are me, so your supposed theory is rubbish.

Titus wrote:Shiro, That's wrong. If Dave's partner is FB, Molla or Elbrin, he's allowed his partner to coast and only need to fool one person. (Remember, I am first mislynched). That's a great position for scum. And if scum is FB, well if you we're in Lylo gg.

Okay, this is even fucking worse. At this point, I have already been lynched. Do you really think that town would continue to follow my plan if I had flipped scum at that point? This argument is preposterous.

Hey, Titus, address this bullshit.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1387 (ISO) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 5:34 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1383, Davsto wrote:

And you're focused solely on what makes you look town rather than the puzzle. Two scum in conftown means gg. Staging a dual hard bus, while remote, should at least be discussed before we get close to 5p.

The second is where it gets problematic. If you're scum, there's no reason to require it to be with or without someone on the pool. Your plan becomes a giant wifom next and a way to lynch the townbloc if you buddy isn't in it.

Did you ever find time to read Vyse or were you busy devising wifom?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit

Post Post #1388 (ISO) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 5:40 am

Post by Davsto »

First off, piss off do you honestly think there are two scum in the conftown bloc? You should be clear to yourself, so you're honestly suggesting you think that
two
out of Elbirn/Fire/BBMolla are scum.

The second point would be an incredibly, incredibly risky manoeuvre for scum!me, since my early lynch would basically make it a coinflip of whether or not our team won. But what you're saying now is completely at odds with your previous point. First it was all
If Dave's partner is FB, Molla or Elbrin, he's allowed his partner to coast and only need to fool one person.

and now you're all
If you're scum, there's no reason to require it to be with or without someone on the pool.

Fuckit, I want a Titus lynch tomorrow.
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit

Post Post #1389 (ISO) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 5:41 am

Post by Davsto »

This is scum Titus - she's coming out with absolute crap, but with a stance so firm that she hopes no-one will challenge her on it.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1390 (ISO) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 5:46 am

Post by Titus »

@Dave, It's not a risky maneuver for scum you at all. You get lynched, you put the thread into wifom.

You propose this and expect to get townreads for spewing wifom, and knowing my position that no one is ever conftown till flip.

You're stating my stance is firm, yet accusing me of flopping.

There's two scenarios.

1) Your buddy is in the town pool and will have trouble maintaining the illusion but can fool one player in the town pool as its an easiervtask.

Or

2) Your buddy is not in the town pool so you need us suspected.

It's wifom and stupid.

Setting a lynch order is scummy. Either way, your plan removes a lot of scumhunting and generates wifom.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1391 (ISO) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 5:47 am

Post by Titus »

So, that Vyse read yet? Do you have one?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit

Post Post #1392 (ISO) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 5:50 am

Post by Davsto »

Or, and this may surprise you

I'm goddamn town.

And no, I don't have a Vyse read, and I won't go around goddamn pulling one out of my ass just because you command me to.
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit

Post Post #1393 (ISO) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 5:53 am

Post by Davsto »

In post 1390, Titus wrote:@Dave, It's not a risky maneuver for scum you at all. You get lynched, you put the thread into wifom.
Yes, because WIFOM always works out so well.

You propose this and expect to get townreads for spewing wifom, and knowing my position that no one is ever conftown till flip.
Do you really think I expect townreads when I literally put myself in the lynching order?

You're stating my stance is firm, yet accusing me of flopping.
Nonono, you flop like fuck, but you
act
like it's firm and state everything you say with firmness.

There's two scenarios.

1) Your buddy is in the town pool and will have trouble maintaining the illusion but can fool one player in the town pool as its an easiervtask.

Or

2) Your buddy is not in the town pool so you need us suspected.

It's wifom and stupid.
If it's stupid, don't you think scum!me would have realised? You're not even considering the possibility of me being town and thinking "gosh, this is a good idea!"

Setting a lynch order is scummy. Either way, your plan removes a lot of scumhunting and generates wifom.
Yeh, because look at all the scumhunting we totally haven't been doing whilst deciding between Suzune and Shiro. And look at all the WIFOM that will happen when I flip town.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1394 (ISO) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:00 am

Post by Titus »

@Dave, So rather than reading the game and trying to solve it, you're putting forth a lynch order method that can be controlled by scum and you throw a fit when I don't comply.

Yes, I do expect it was a method to get townreads. Shit. People suspect me. Propose lynching myself so I look town. Worst case, wifom.

Facts are firm. Those don't change. Analysis can with new evidence. Still that's a play style gripe that you're trying to blow up into something bigger to avoid reading the game.

Scum you wants wifom.

The scumhunting I have been doing is precisely because no lynch order has been set.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit

Post Post #1395 (ISO) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:01 am

Post by Davsto »

Yes, controlled by scum. You do realise I'm the one that chose it right? Thus, it is, as far as I care, controlled by town?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1396 (ISO) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:01 am

Post by Titus »

Can you actually do scumhunting rather than quibbling with me over your garbage plan?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit

Post Post #1397 (ISO) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:02 am

Post by Davsto »

Something something discrediting, I'll do some goddamn scumhunting for you.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1398 (ISO) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:03 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1395, Davsto wrote:Yes, controlled by scum. You do realise I'm the one that chose it right? Thus, it is, as far as I care, controlled by town?

You submitted a lynch order. No one is going to take your order for shit before you flip. Scum can suggest and change positions in a lynch order.

Even if you are town, you're being dumb as shit right now. As scum, this is an excellent method to flood the thread with garbage.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit

Post Post #1399 (ISO) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:05 am

Post by Davsto »

For example, look at these. This is horrible. Titus has been going "luk sonic is scum" the whole time, but never actually gets the guts to challenge him; she votes him both times when she can't be lynched and thus has no worry about a counterwagon on her.
In post 931, Haschel Cedricson wrote:
There has been a challenge! The
Silver Snakes
have challenged the
Green Monkeys
!
The pool of players eligible to be lynched today consists of:

Metal Sonic
Shiro

Kaito Kirishima
Suzune

Here are the current votes:[/color]

Kaito Kirishima (4)
: BBmolla, Metal Sonic, Davsto, Shiro
Metal Sonic (2)
: Elbirn, Titus,

Not Voting (5) - Firebringer, Kaito Kirishima, Prolapsed Brain, Suzune, VysePresident

With 11 players alive, it will take 6 votes to lynch.

In post 1106, Haschel Cedricson wrote:
There has been a challenge! The
Silver Snakes
have challenged the
Blue Barracudas
!
The pool of players eligible to be lynched today consists of:

Metal Sonic
Shiro

Davsto
Prolapsed Brain

Here are the current votes:

Prolapsed Brain (5)
: Davsto, Firebringer, Shiro, BBmolla, Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic (1)
: Titus,

Not Voting (4) - Prolapsed Brain, Suzune, VysePresident, Elbirn,

With 10 players alive, it will take 6 votes to lynch.

Also, that vote parked on Metal with the PB wagon is super white-knighty and obviously trying to get towncred for not joining the biggest wagon at the time.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”