Mini 1727: Legends of the Hidden Temple II - Game Over!

VysePresident
VysePresident
Mafia Scum
VysePresident
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1425 (ISO) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:38 am

Post by VysePresident »

You guys. Though to be fair, it's not like I liked the me option anyway. :P

I'll be on later today with thoughts & reads, or I'll just replace out. Sorry to be a bother about this.
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1426 (ISO) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:39 am

Post by Shiro »

Titus wrote:
In post 1420, Shiro wrote:D:

There goes what I thought was a masterful reaction test.

I even made certain to say I challenge Suzu instead of the team based on one of the mods comments >.<

I failed

So you tried to fake challenge? Isn't fucking with votes like that illegal?

It is? If so then I fucked up big time and my bad sorry >.<. Regardless it doesn't matter cause it counted anyway.
Haschel Cedricson
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Mr. Know It All
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1427 (ISO) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:40 am

Post by Haschel Cedricson »

In post 1424, Suzune wrote:I went back to look at your story. You put I Shiro of the Silver Snakes challenge Suzu of the Green Monkeys. So thus you challenged Silver Snakes vs Green Monkeys. Had you just put Suzu and Shiro I am uncertain that it would have triggered

That is correct.

In post 1423, Titus wrote:

So you tried to fake challenge? Isn't fucking with votes like that illegal?

As written in the rules technically not, but I'm giving a warning to everybody not to do it again so going forward it is.
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1428 (ISO) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:42 am

Post by Shiro »

I mean Ms challenged Titus at a point and all he got was you can only challenge teams so I thought it was just ignored.

@Mod Really sorry didn't know >.<
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1429 (ISO) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:43 am

Post by Titus »

If Vyse subs out or stays, tomorrow's challenge better not happen until that slot it caught up. Anyone who challenges before Dave has a read on Vyse and Vyse has caught up is getting turbo got parked by my "town block" or not. Vyse's slot has gone far too long without content.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1430 (ISO) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:45 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1428, Shiro wrote:I mean Ms challenged Titus at a point and all he got was you can only challenge teams so I thought it was just ignored.

@Mod Really sorry didn't know >.<

Details. Mod said names is not a challenge. Teams are. You said Shiro of blah blah challenges blank of blah blah and you were the only slots in your boxes left.

What are your reads?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1431 (ISO) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:47 am

Post by Davsto »

In post 1403, Elbirn wrote:
In post 1400, Davsto wrote:I'm challenging Titus tomorrow, in case you couldn't tell.

Counter offer

Let me challenge vyse/molla.

Cuz I want vyse dead really bad, and I'd also rather we have some options open other than "kill titus because I Shanghaied thus phase"

But basically, nah, I'm not happy with this. If I'm gonna get Titus lynched, I'm gonna get her lynched the proper way, 1v1, classically.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1432 (ISO) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:50 am

Post by Titus »

So you want to mislynch me and never have to give a read on Vyse is that it?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit

Post Post #1433 (ISO) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:52 am

Post by Davsto »

I'm gonna wait for Vyse's replacement to come in before I start saying anything - you're honestly pinning their scumminess as them not having done anything when they have given a goddamn good reason that you should respect. What you're saying, to me, is that it's scummy to have IRL problems. In which case, that is just
harsh

My aim is, tomorrow, to either get you lynched, or to flip town so that people know to trust what I've said. Both of these are positive outcomes, to me.
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1434 (ISO) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:53 am

Post by Shiro »

In post 1430, Titus wrote:What are your reads?

I have them all a few pages back
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1435 (ISO) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:55 am

Post by Shiro »

In post 1357, Shiro wrote:Also I am pretty sure I have said my own reads but they were like so wrong

I kinda felt Elbring was goign for the reverse psychology with PB and PB will flips scum and Elbrin would use his self meta for defending lurkers as to why and I would have been happy but then you know PB kind of flipped town and this whole thing flopped and I doubt Elbirn played how he played to white kngiht. It really didn;t seems like the part.

I said my thoughts on Dav. I mean there was a point that I thought maybe he is with VP and as I said I would have challenged him but then I realised it is impossible. His stance towards Vedith and Kaito makes no sense as scum.

I fully sheeped Sala in teh beginning about Molla and how he only really gets mad when town. But Molla's general play has also been town as hell so there is that.

VP is scum but it would have been too easy to challenge him xD

You are my weakest townread Suzu so this is why we are were we are.

Titus also doesn't seem like scum, I got a bit of red flags because she wanted to save Vedith and from my time as her goon I felt that she really tries to save her teamates but she left kaito to die. And she didn't really try to save Vedith more like think FB had more chances to flip. Other than that her tunneling of Sala and then MS seems town.

Here
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1436 (ISO) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:56 am

Post by Titus »

@Davesto, Absolutely not. Vyse hasn't had an ounce of memorable content since Day 2. I am respecting his real life problems but that doesn't mean he just gets to sit on his ass and lurk. Someone can factor that in and his day 2 unvote of Kaito to discuss my mistaken belief that Sonic was scum to get ascumread on him. That's not attacking his teal life issues. I want him to sub out to resolve them or play. If not, my scumread stands as that's where it was the moment Sonic flipped town.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VysePresident
VysePresident
Mafia Scum
VysePresident
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1437 (ISO) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 7:01 am

Post by VysePresident »

Just saying, I'm reading now. I don't plan on replacing, but I'm giving myself a hard limit so that I don't stall the game if I fail.

And Titus can feel free to read me however she wants. I've pushed lurkers/Away people before, and the last thing I want is for my IRL problems to directly influence the game.

Though scumreading me for unvoting Kaito is just...not the best thing you could choose.

Later.
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit

Post Post #1438 (ISO) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 7:03 am

Post by Davsto »

I'll consider Vyse once the day is over. Currently, he is not a concern of mine. I don't have any thoughts on him, and I'm currently not in the mood to read through 80 posts.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1439 (ISO) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 7:03 am

Post by Titus »

@Shiro, with that reads list, what were you hoping to get out of the reaction test? Why not fake challenge Vyse?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1440 (ISO) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 7:03 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1437, VysePresident wrote:Just saying, I'm reading now. I don't plan on replacing, but I'm giving myself a hard limit so that I don't stall the game if I fail.

And Titus can feel free to read me however she wants. I've pushed lurkers/Away people before, and the last thing I want is for my IRL problems to directly influence the game.

Though scumreading me for unvoting Kaito is just...not the best thing you could choose.

Later.

And that hard limit is?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1441 (ISO) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 7:04 am

Post by Suzune »

In post 1439, Titus wrote:@Shiro, with that reads list, what were you hoping to get out of the reaction test? Why not fake challenge Vyse?
Because it was not interesting...
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit

Post Post #1442 (ISO) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 7:05 am

Post by Davsto »

My guess of the reason for the attempt at the reaction test:

It's interesting to see how people act when there's a risk of them being lynched compared to how they act when they can't be lynched.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1443 (ISO) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 7:09 am

Post by Suzune »

I stand corrected. It was not because it was interesting but because it was dramatic.

In post 1341, Shiro wrote:I guess I cooouuuld have waited a bit more before the challenge but I had the sudden inspiration to make it kinda dramatic you know? Put this unexpected twist.

I was like between Suzu and Dav.(Because extra drama of last people in the team)

With Dav I would have been all like Shiro approaches teh Pun master and had all like dialogue for Dav being like HAH Most people townread me over you this is suicide kind of deal? But then I realised I am also one of those people that mostly kind of townread Dav sooooo

It was either suzu or VP

And Suzu's was more dramatic ^_^
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1444 (ISO) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 7:11 am

Post by Titus »

I want Shiro's response to that damn it.

How come when I try to sort Shiro people keep interrupting?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1445 (ISO) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 7:11 am

Post by Shiro »

In post 1439, Titus wrote:@Shiro, with that reads list, what were you hoping to get out of the reaction test? Why not fake challenge Vyse?

Because then people would have just voted VP and I figured it would have been similar to how PB got lynched.

With me and Suzu I got reactions from people I was a bit paranoid of like El. I mean his stance so far has been pretty damn town. With his uncertenty and what not. I would expect scum to pick one of the two and kind of stick to that.

Partially to see how Suzu would react as a lynch canditate and what she would say about the other people(ex. being that she think EL is the most likely sleeper agent)

I wanted to see Molla too but we never came to it (Not that it matter that much since it would have been hard to change my mind on him)

I was a bit disappointed that you were mostly concerned about other stuff that weren't me and Suzu Titus

Suzune wrote:
Because it was not interesting...

Well maybe a bit. I mean what would we have gained from people easily pilling on VP ? Nothing.

P.edit Damn you Davsto.

P.edit 2

Hehe ^_^;
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1446 (ISO) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 7:16 am

Post by Suzune »

In post 1444, Titus wrote:I want Shiro's response to that damn it.

How come when I try to sort Shiro people keep interrupting?
Simply because you asked a question she already answered, so we knew the answer.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1447 (ISO) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 7:20 am

Post by Titus »

@Shiro, At the time (and I still do) think the scum is Dave/Vyse. I was attempting to sort you but I would rather keep the focus on my scumreads.

Right now, I am faced with lynching someone I currently believe to be town.

Yes, be disappointed I don't want to fall into an inadvertent trap you made. I am hunting scum, not presuming they are within you two because you "reaction test" challenged. Eventually, I will have to choose but right now, I don't want to.

@Suzune, Then quote the post next time because I didn't remember and reading Shiro doesn't need to e any harder for me.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1448 (ISO) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 7:33 am

Post by Titus »

@Shiro, why not fake challenge me/Dave if you wanted reads? I have never been under pressure yet (I think Elbrin and I are the only ones), so faking us would get a read on me, under pressure.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1449 (ISO) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 7:35 am

Post by Titus »

I am going to wait on Molla/Elbrin/FB. I am worried they are going to get drowned out and I want their thoughts on everything.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”