Mini 1727: Legends of the Hidden Temple II - Game Over!

Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1575 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2015 12:09 pm

Post by Suzune »

How posts break the water affect the flow, when you are trying hard to spin something the flow of the game changes.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1576 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2015 12:27 pm

Post by Elbirn »

Titus 1552 failed to note her (titus) pushing every counter wagon to vedith.

Which was something I noted earlier. I mean I couldn't expect her to note that, but just putting that out there.

*burps, scratches self*

Hey dav tell me about town vyse?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1577 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2015 12:49 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1575, Suzune wrote:How posts break the water affect the flow, when you are trying hard to spin something the flow of the game changes.

Huh? *scratches head*
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1578 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2015 12:50 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1576, Elbirn wrote:Titus 1552 failed to note her (titus) pushing every counter wagon to vedith.

Which was something I noted earlier. I mean I couldn't expect her to note that, but just putting that out there.

*burps, scratches self*

My VCA always supposes me town.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1579 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2015 1:03 pm

Post by Suzune »

In post 1577, Titus wrote:
In post 1575, Suzune wrote:How posts break the water affect the flow, when you are trying hard to spin something the flow of the game changes.

Huh? *scratches head*
Hard to explain I guess. Um, let me try again. When I am trying to deceive someone into believing something, I will try many different angles in order to see what seems most effective. When I am checking to see if someone is trying to deceive me, I look about it through a similar route. yeah....okay that was probably a worse description. I guess, I see the game the way I see the game.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1580 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2015 1:08 pm

Post by Suzune »

Anyone else wonder if Titus is scum, or is it just me?
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1581 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2015 1:56 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 1578, Titus wrote:
In post 1576, Elbirn wrote:Titus 1552 failed to note her (titus) pushing every counter wagon to vedith.

*burps, scratches self*

My VCA always supposes me town.

.......well I would certainly hope so?
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1582 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:22 pm

Post by Elbirn »

Vyse and titus are the last two scum, gg.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1583 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:49 pm

Post by Firebringer »

Whats current votes on vyse?
Lets get them lynched!!!
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1584 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2015 3:18 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 1583, Firebringer wrote:Whats current votes on vyse?
Lets get them lynched!!!

2 votes for vyse (you and I are the voters)

4 votes to lynch
Haschel Cedricson
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Mr. Know It All

Post Post #1585 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2015 3:19 pm

Post by Haschel Cedricson »

The pool of players eligible to be lynched today consists of:

Elbirn
Titus

VysePresident
BBmolla

Here are the current votes:

VysePresident (2)
: Elbirn, Firebringer
Elbirn (1)
: Titus,

Not Voting (4) - BBmolla, Davsto, Suzune, VysePresident

With 7 players alive, it will take 4 votes to lynch.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1586 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2015 3:22 pm

Post by Suzune »

If Vyse is scum it comes only from his need to tell people that they are reading him wrong and his need to tell us how town he is all the time. At some point, if you are going to be town at least do towny things. Plus he was very swingy on the votes, voting on the train and later unvoting them for a silly reason.

However, I worry he is not scum, just rather not playing to his full potential.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1587 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2015 3:26 pm

Post by Suzune »

Or I guess, paranoia time, that we are choosing such easy lynch targets that they cannot possibly be scum.
VysePresident
VysePresident
Mafia Scum
VysePresident
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1588 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2015 3:32 pm

Post by VysePresident »

Reading now, will answer any question thrown at me as best I can. Read wall to come at the end of finishing my notes.
VysePresident
VysePresident
Mafia Scum
VysePresident
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1589 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2015 3:49 pm

Post by VysePresident »

In post 1586, Suzune wrote:If Vyse is scum it comes only from his need to tell people that they are reading him wrong and his need to tell us how town he is all the time. At some point, if you are going to be town at least do towny things. Plus he was very swingy on the votes, voting on the train and later unvoting them for a silly reason.

Suz, remember in McNinja Mafia, when I screwed up my read on Blankface, and kinda faded back? There were some IRL issues then as well, actually. I feel a little similar with this game - not nearly as bad, but stuff just kept happening, and I don't feel like I've done a very good job. It's just how I play.

As for my self-defense, I'll just let you look at this ISO from this game, and let you decide if I'm being scummy. I've pretty much resolved to avoid using AtE on that level, (and preferably never fight that freaking hard again. I literally stayed up five nights running to fight a lynch. :P ) but the basic point stands. (Last post in the thread has alignment & roles.)

It's not a great solution, but I find that hitting the flaws in people's arguments repeatedly is about the 2nd best alternate to a temper tantrum, which I personally dislike. (I dislike heavy AtE anyway, but as you may have noticed, I have a few issues with depression that have come out during a game once. I especially prefer to avoid that.)

It's also much easier to defend myself when I'm having trouble getting back into a game. This post took three minutes, including digging up the links. It's just a start, and I've already asked the mod to replace me if I don't post again 12 hours from now, just to keep things from stalling. I'll make the call myself if I don't have something serious by tonight. (Which is the same deal I made earlier, before my frickin' internet died like an idiot.)
VysePresident
VysePresident
Mafia Scum
VysePresident
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1590 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2015 3:53 pm

Post by VysePresident »

In post 1586, Suzune wrote:If Vyse is scum it comes only from his need to tell people that they are reading him wrong and his need to tell us how town he is all the time. At some point, if you are going to be town at least do towny things. Plus he was very swingy on the votes, voting on the train and later unvoting them for a silly reason.

I'm curious what you mean by voting on the train then unvoting for silly reasons? How do I seem particularly swingy, in a scummy way?

Talk with me, Suz.
VysePresident
VysePresident
Mafia Scum
VysePresident
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1591 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2015 3:54 pm

Post by VysePresident »

Elbirn, you of all people should know about how freaking slow I am. Heck you & Grapes were talking about defending you by pushing to wagon me last game.

What's different now?
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1592 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2015 4:26 pm

Post by Suzune »

You know my stance on meta, there is no way I am going to read that to make a comparison.

This I dislike. I need you to stand in judgement of the case that is currently on you. I cannot stand that you vouch for yourself using outside evidence. Ah, drives me crazy. I am looking only at your current situation. To tell you the truth no I do not remember the McNinja game, I played so terribly and I allowed myself to get so worked up about the that tunnel on me. So yes, I would go on it later games to learn to overcome the panic that I associate with it. So I apologize but I do not recall.

however in this game. You vote Vedith when the train is not yet taken off in 413, then when there are there would be six people on the train you get off in order to think 565. Then you switch to Molla because of your inability to read them after looking over the meta from another game. Then you voted Kaito because you were Sheeping Molla, who you tried to get lynched on day one. Then unvoted because someone asked you to. However, you never got back on before the hammer. Then did not vote again until the metal sonic fiasco. However, you get a pass for that one because you previously expressed interest in that lynch. You are on and off again trains. You were not on any scum trains and only on the trains for the townies.

Actually your entire vote on Molla has been interesting to follow. Would never have noticed had I not been making that list about your votes.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1593 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2015 4:33 pm

Post by Titus »

@Suzune, That may be a townbeard profile. I don't see why Vyse votes Vedith if he's scum there. That's my biggest issue with Vyse. I saw once a guy who sided with scum 8 times. He was town.

Talk to me about Elbrin. I see his behavior as very opportunistic after largely sitting on the sidelines; which is exactly the problem with Vyse.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1594 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2015 4:34 pm

Post by Firebringer »

Now I am starting to think the pair is also Titus and Vyse....
I am going back into paranoid mode....
Show
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1595 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2015 4:35 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1580, Suzune wrote:Anyone else wonder if Titus is scum, or is it just me?

Nope. It gets thrown around when I question the consensus crap every town game. *shrug*
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VysePresident
VysePresident
Mafia Scum
VysePresident
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1596 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2015 4:36 pm

Post by VysePresident »

P-Edit: Oh lovely. Whatever.

@Titus - Like, it's weird to me that you have me at 'weak scum', and are defending me, Titus. Explain please? :/

@Suz - I can't help but feel you're dismissing me like you did last game. You're always nice, but it's like talking to a stone wall sometimes. You don't seem to listen & consider what I'm saying. :/
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1597 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2015 4:36 pm

Post by Suzune »

Well he unvotes Vedith to think. By unvoting he freed up a slot on Vedith train and it allowed for the growth of the second on against Molla. Typically dueling trains on day one means one is scum correct?

p-edit- I'm not dismissing you. I would just rather you use the data provided in this game to save yourself.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1598 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2015 4:38 pm

Post by Titus »

@Vyse, Crap logic is crap. I am looking for the truth. I got my own issues with you, but just because I think you're scum doesn't mean I put up with bad logic. Bad logic is usually where scum pushes mislynches or busses.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1599 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2015 4:40 pm

Post by Firebringer »

Titus, lets have a paranoid battle.
Whoever is more paranoid wins.
Show

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”