Mini 1727: Legends of the Hidden Temple II - Game Over!

VysePresident
VysePresident
Mafia Scum
VysePresident
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1600 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2015 4:40 pm

Post by VysePresident »

In post 1597, Suzune wrote:Well he unvotes Vedith to think. By unvoting he freed up a slot on Vedith train and it allowed for the growth of the second on against Molla. Typically dueling trains on day one means one is scum correct?

p-edit- I'm not dismissing you. I would just rather you use the data provided in this game to save yourself.

I will, don't assume that I'm not doing stuff while reading.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1601 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2015 4:40 pm

Post by Firebringer »

VOTE: Titus
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1602 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2015 4:41 pm

Post by Suzune »

Listen Vyse, I like you and your play style attracts me because it reminds me of the way the people who taught me to play, play. However, to me meta is really flexible. My game changes when I see someone who interests me and I want some of their style. It changes when I am playing as a character in a game I am familiar with because I will take on that characters style, it can be manipulated to trick people I play with a lot into a false sense of security, so I assume that everyone else plays like this, as this is how I learned to play. So I do not understand the reliance on meta, telling me to read something means you have hand selected what I should know about you. Therefore, you are feeding information that matches what you want me to understand, which clouds the evidence. That is why I will not check it to prove you alliance.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1603 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2015 4:42 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1597, Suzune wrote:Well he unvotes Vedith to think. By unvoting he freed up a slot on Vedith train and it allowed for the growth of the second on against Molla. Typically dueling trains on day one means one is scum correct?

p-edit- I'm not dismissing you. I would just rather you use the data provided in this game to save yourself.

Suzune, that's my biggest issue. Vyse might have hoping my tunnel would save Kaito. Then I would look bad if MS was town sparing him.

Dueling large end of day trains on Day 1 means at least one is scum usually. Yes. Since Vedith flipped, I don't get this.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1604 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2015 4:43 pm

Post by Firebringer »

<----Being ignored and annoyed.
Show
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1605 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2015 4:44 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1599, Firebringer wrote:Titus, lets have a paranoid battle.
Whoever is more paranoid wins.

I win. Sorry. I am more paranoid. Paranoid is my nature. Nice vote.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1606 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2015 4:46 pm

Post by Suzune »

I want to vote Vyse however, I am still curious. Decisions, decisions.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1607 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2015 4:47 pm

Post by Suzune »

In post 1603, Titus wrote:Suzune, that's my biggest issue. Vyse might have hoping my tunnel would save Kaito. Then I would look bad if MS was town sparing him.
Probably closer to the truth. Makes more sense then the direction my mind was going in.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1608 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2015 4:50 pm

Post by Firebringer »

VOTE: VysePresident

Okay, well Titus won.
:(
Show

Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1609 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2015 4:51 pm

Post by Suzune »

Is that L-1 Firebringer?
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1610 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2015 4:53 pm

Post by Firebringer »

No, thats still L-2....
Show

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1611 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2015 4:53 pm

Post by Titus »

@Suzune, talk to me about Elbrin please. What would you do as scum in his place? Assume partners with or without Vyse.

This challenge had a 90-95% likelihood of a Vyse lynch. He's not been making pushes or taking chances.

I'm trying to get some sort of discussion so if I'm right we lynch Elbrin. If I am wrong, I reset. I see that challenge as a scumclaim from Elbrin regardless of what Vyse flips ATM.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1612 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2015 4:54 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1609, Suzune wrote:Is that L-1 Firebringer?

Pretty sure it is L minus 1.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1613 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2015 4:56 pm

Post by Titus »

Oh nm. FB was already on Vyse.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Haschel Cedricson
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Mr. Know It All

Post Post #1614 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2015 4:56 pm

Post by Haschel Cedricson »

The pool of players eligible to be lynched today consists of:

Elbirn
Titus

VysePresident
BBmolla

Here are the current votes:

VysePresident (2)
: Elbirn, Firebringer
Elbirn (1)
: Titus,

Not Voting (4) - BBmolla, Davsto, Suzune, VysePresident

With 7 players alive, it will take 4 votes to lynch.
VysePresident
VysePresident
Mafia Scum
VysePresident
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1615 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2015 5:01 pm

Post by VysePresident »

Yeah, well ,if you guys are going to lynch me, let me know before I finish my effing readthrough, okay?

Because I'd sure not like to spend a few more hours juggling this & chores if you guys have already made up your minds.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1616 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2015 5:06 pm

Post by Suzune »

Okay, I have only played with Elbrin once before and I thought his game was flawless and the deception he ran as scum was smooth. So he is my biggest fear as a sleeper agent, the mafia that we do not expect.

Okay, what would I do it I was scum in his place.

Assuming partners without Vyse, meaning Vyse is town. Given this assumption, I know that Vyse is the easy target. Many people have expressed their desire to have him lynched. Since I counteroffered the chance of lynching him before the Shiro hammer, I would be in the clear to defend my claim that it was not uncalled for. With so many people leaning against Vyse, it would be easy to orchestrate a mislynch by reminding people of their read on him and sort of pushing it indirectly so that people would think it was their idea to lynch him. There is very little chance of it coming back to bite me if Vyse flips town because everyone was already against him and like the Brain flip, no one will point fingers at who is responsible. This keeps me safe within Dave's "town block". Therefore with few disadvantages I would push to get Vyse lynched. One more tile stacked against the townies is good. Assuming Titus is not mafia, Titus's devolution into paranoia is good for the mafia because it means you will begin to take things more personally and doubt your abilities giving you the upper hand. Assuming Titus is mafia, the devolution acts as a distraction to block the town from making solid judgement because Titus makes good points that shake the foundation.

Assuming I am scum with Vyse:
I would be gambling hard making this challenge. I would have to be confident in my abilities to mislay the town. The trick is to make them think that Vyse is too good an offer that way they will second guess the lynch. Coming off the situation with Metal Sonic, someone was bound to think it was too good an offer. Suzune will always take a step back if the train is moving too quickly or if something seems odd. Therefore, the mafia will need to lie low until the seeds of paranoia are spread. Afterwards, Vyse would have to sweep in and look town. This is the linchpin in the plan. By looking town it would give us the chance to say the town is pushing too quickly for a mislynch causing everyone to take a step back. Said hesitation opens the door for a potential mislynch. At this point I would instruct Vyse to begin pushing towards Molla because that was his early scum feeling. After Vyse makes his case, the mafia should sit on it for a minute before I have one of those not sure moments and begin to slowly yeild that Vyse might have a point. The town, since I am in the "town block" would begin to listen to me and may move in favor of a mislynch. This would open Vyse up to be in danger later but depending on the cases the townies make when choosing a side I could perhaps push the town in that direction.

The difference is the amount of people involved to make it work.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1617 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2015 5:10 pm

Post by Titus »

Have you considered the long term effects of both cases, best and worst case?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1618 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2015 5:13 pm

Post by Suzune »

I did not map the entire plan out, it is not my mafia team to run. Do you want to see both plans that far? I could push the perspective out but the tree will break into more possibilities the farther it travels from this point of time. If you want them, I can do so.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1619 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2015 5:20 pm

Post by Titus »

Yes. I do.

I am seeing

1) Vyse is town. Easy mislynch. Elbrin is passive till lylo. Hopes I get eliminated before hand.

2) Vyse is scum. Elbrin knows Vyse is a problem and a highly likely lynch within 2 days. Bussing him let's him coast to lylo. Best case, Vyse obvtowns as is his scum meta and they get to lylo together.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1620 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2015 5:21 pm

Post by Titus »

I can't see why town Elbrin makes that challenge and Elbrin's professed reason looks false.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1621 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2015 5:25 pm

Post by Suzune »

Okay. Give me a few minutes to type it all up. I can push the time line of both situations a phase and a half forward running ideal numbers, however too muc forward then that, the mafia loses the ability to adapt so I would never plan farther. Results coming.
VysePresident
VysePresident
Mafia Scum
VysePresident
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1622 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2015 5:51 pm

Post by VysePresident »

...What is the point of this?

I mean, it's nice when the conversation isn't about lynching me, but why is this useful?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1623 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2015 5:55 pm

Post by Titus »

@Vyse, I am trying to show why I see Elbrin as scum because of that's how the strategy fits. The why is much more important than the what, unless there's a contradiction. Elbrin's reason for this is a contradiction too.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1624 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2015 5:56 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 1622, VysePresident wrote:...What is the point of this?

I mean, it's nice when the conversation isn't about lynching me, but why is this useful?

Titus is literally insane.

I mean I love her and all but she's insane.

Oh yeah vyse tldr my beef with you is that you obvtown ed early in the game, then petered off. Which....

....which is your scum meta according to titus who I no longer trust GOD FVCK

UNVOTE:

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”